Your Search | flyrbiz.com or kenny thompson

Dec 01 2016
Brian P. Ballo, Esq. | Notice: Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration Decision: A neutral and independent Arbitrator has determined that the following Report contained one or more false statements of facts. The false statements have been redacted as ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)). | Furthermore, the Arbitrator has determined that the Author of the Report was never a client of the Complainant. | Brian P. Ballo, Esq. Law Office of Brian Ballo Brian P. Ballo, Esq and ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration))!! ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)), ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)) Aliso Viejo, California Author: Bellflower, California Lawyers: Brian P. Ballo, Esq. Aliso Viejo,, California

Dec 01 2016
homeadvisor Wouldn't use your company or recommend your company to anyone, This company is a frustration to disconnect from! Charged me for non existing leads and then when I Email their agent they did not remove those charges from the invoice,  Internet Author: lake worth, Florida Internet Marketing Companies: homeadvisor Internet

Dec 01 2016
Strano Rental & Realty Strano, Strano & Associates DON'T RENT or ALLOW TO MANAGE YOUR PROPERTY Belleville Illinois Author: O'Fallon, Illinois Property Management: Strano Rental & Realty IL

Dec 01 2016
Dent Research... Harry Dent Last January(16th) I joined Dent Research as a member to get information emailed to me about the financial markets.I clicked on their Silvermembership for around $49(at that time around £28).....I was then billed for their Gold service automatically and charged £96 or around that figure. Internet Author: Wellingborough, Other Financial Services: Dent Research... Internet

Nov 30 2016
Squarefruit Labs Chico Weber Chico Weber Will take your money and not deliver product or refund. St. Louis Missouri Author: St. Louis, Missouri Manufacturers: Squarefruit Labs Chico Weber St. Louis, Missouri

Nov 30 2016
Charles Freeman, Freeman Custom Homes, CJF Construction, CJF Construction Management took money for contracted work, with no intent or ability to do the work. has cost dozens of homeowners nearly $500,000 in lost work, incomplete construction Indianapolis, Carmel Indiana, Westfield Indiana Author: westfield, Indiana Builders & Contractors: Charles Freeman Westfield, Indiana

Nov 30 2016
Eye Royale/Skin Royale Eye/Skin Royale is a SCAM, no Free trial but will debit your card for $89 or more! Could not find website when attempt was made later. Las Vegas and other cities Internet Author: Winnabow, North Carolina Beauty Salons: Eye Royale/Skin Royale Internet

Nov 30 2016
GoTravel Bonita Juarez, The memo from HR to All Employees from H.R. Department came through fax. This memo was about the LIMITED TIME ONLY vacation packages. The number was written on the flyer was 844-895-7936. This native English representative sounded courteous and extremely polite. He introduced himself as James Hood. He refused to accept my American Express card and requested my Master or Visa cards only. He graciously gave me his other office number (844- 859-2101) in case if he is needed to be reached for potential questions. Apparently, I never received confirmation itterinary about my purchased vacation package. I tried to reach him back, but his colleague picked up the phone and informed me that James Hood is on vacation. My bank informed me that someone named GoTravel Bonita Juarez billed my card. Internet Author: Brooklyn, New York Travel Agencies: GoTravel Bonita Juarez Internet

Nov 29 2016
Avangatee Services LLC I have read all the scams about this company and I am wondering do I pay for their work or report them. They told me to write a check for 499.00 San Leandro California Author: Brookfield, Connecticut Consumer Services: Avangatee Services LLC San Leandro, California

Nov 29 2016
Cashadvancedeptresolution@gmail.com Daneilmartin0 , requesting money telling me there's a warrant out for my arrest if I don't pay now and this is the last chance and to go put the money on a Walmart card or the sheriff will come to my door they said to go get a money green Pak card from Walmart Through email Texas Author: san diego, California Collection Agency's: Cashadvancedeptresolution@gmail.com Nationwide

Nov 29 2016
EVO Pyments / Merchant Services Todd Thompson Credit Card processor just holds funds Portland Maine Author: West Chicago, Illinois Credit Card Processing Companies: EVO Payments / Merchant Secuxes Portland , Maine

Nov 29 2016
The deal empire I ordered my panty around the 1 st of November or late October ..$19.95. I have not received it yet . I have tracking # and order #.. I even chatted with someone over email to see this was right company. I want my merchandise or my money put back on my card. Scammers Author: Augusta, Georgia Telemarketers: The deal empire Internet

Nov 29 2016
The Deal Empire They took my money and a month later did not provide a tracking number and do not respond to emails asking for the tracking and/or a refund. unknown Internet Author: Jurupa Valley, California Clothing Stores: The Deal Empire Internet

Nov 29 2016
DermaNuCream Am unable to cancel automatic delivery of product. Have called 3 times and on hold for 52, 51 and 50 minutes before they hang up on me. Unable to reach anyone and unable to reach on internet or e-mail. Santa Ana California Author: Wartrace, Tennessee Unusual Rip-Off: DermaNuCream Santa Ana, California

Nov 29 2016
deal empire i ordered some slimming panties and they never sent me a confirmation or the merchandise.. i have tried calling for four days and no one answers.. california Author: harrison , Tennessee Clothing Stores: deal empire Internet

Nov 29 2016
The Variety Shop purchased a clock on line-total plus shipping was about 65.00-haven't received it or no word from them but they got their money on the 14th oov Internet Author: Okeechobee, Florida Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: The Variety Shop Internet

Nov 29 2016
Gemini2 and Starling Capital Took my money but did not invest it. I was cannot sign in or reach right website to start the investment program. Internet Author: Hudson, Illinois Brokerage Companies: Gemini2 Internet

Nov 29 2016
Deal Empire I ordered a body shaper on Nov9th 2016 I have emailed with no response and also tried to call no answer and the phone either rings or is busy . This place is a rip off Irvine California Author: Denver , Colorado Attorney Generals: Deal Empire Irvine, California

Nov 29 2016
Aum DrRaleigh Road They keep charging me to much money for fixed sewer and sewer and water they charge me even if I'm not home to use the water or nothing . California Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Home Inspections: Aum

Nov 28 2016
Acceptance on Oct 15th to paid off my furniture I Financed $1099 that have to be pay off in 3 month you said no interest or nothing BUT buls*** after 3 months regardless what I had paid off you doble everything!!!for less than $200 Acceptance Now is company Tampa Florida Customer Service Author: Wesley , Florida Civil Rights Violators: Acceptance Now Tampa, Florida

Nov 28 2016
Home advisor pro Company missleads contractors. Provides poorly screened leads that are basically price shopping, if there real or correct at all. Charges for leads that are given to multiple contractors. DO NOT SIGN UP WITH THESE PEOPLE. there sales presentation is missl Charges for leads that are given to numerous contractors Multiple locations Nationwide Author: Levittown, Pennsylvania Advertising / Deceptive: Home advisor pro Nationwide

Nov 28 2016
Budget Van Lines This was a complete and total scam right from the beginning Everything that I was told by the sales rep Chris Thompson was a lie. First, this company does not operate its own trucks. They are a broker. Lie #1. 2. I was given a quote for a 3400 pound move, all inclusive at $2400. I was very clear about everything that was needed to be done, including the use of a shuttle van because the space was too small for a semi. So my quote included a shuttle truck at no cost. When the movers that budget hired got here, they charged me $3100 (even though I was at less weight than my quote) They did not bring a shuttle, so instead charged me $350 for long carry. Budget also charged $234 on my credit card that wasnt in my contract ANYWHERE. Last, I was practically forced into giving them $150 tip on pickup, and I assume they will do the same at delivery. . Henderson Nevada Author: Los Angeles, California Moving Companies: Budget Van Lines Henderson, Nevada

Nov 28 2016
New Sun Energies | Pablo Curiel | Celeste Curiel | Chris Curiel | Isaac Curiel | Maverick General Contractors, LLC | Chris S. Wasson If you don't want to be scammed, stay FAR FAR AWAY from this company and/or individuals! Phoenix, Tucson, Austin, San Antonio Nationwide
Author: Phoenix, Arizona Wanted Criminals: New Sun Energies Nationwide

Nov 28 2016
Michelle Salerno Golden rule Telemarketing Scam. Do not do business with her or this company East central florida Florida Author: Villanova, Pennsylvania Telemarketing Companies: Michelle Salerno Florida

Nov 28 2016
Deal Empire I purchased 2 sets of hair curlers on 11/09/16. Messaged back from them that my order was on it's way. 11/28.16 still no tracking or merchandise I ordered. Order # DE149201 Author: Keyser, West Virginia BBB Better Business Bureau: Deal Empire Internet