FLYRBIZ.COM OR KENNY THOMPSON Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: flyrbiz.com or kenny thompson
There may be more specific results for "flyrbiz.com or kenny thompson"
For more specific results for "flyrbiz.com or kenny thompson"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 15 2017
Guardian ProtecGE Security Nationwide, Security Force Inc or SFI of Raleigh North Carolina GE Security Solicited Me, by calling to offer free system Emerald Isle Nationwide PS Author: Emerald Isle, North Carolina Communications & Networking: Guardian Protection Nationwide

May 15 2017
GTL ConnectNetwork Received my payment, end user did not receive payment on his account. GTL refused to refund money, or forward money to phone aacount. Internet Internet South Dakota Author: Anonymous, Minnesota Cellular Phone Companies: GTL ConnectNetwork Internet

May 15 2017
5thavevirginhair Goes by Samyah or fashiongirlwigs This company scammed me out of money. I bought hair and received hair but not of the quality I was promise. I contacted owner and proved to owner the conflict I was having with hair. Owner offered to help me and give me a discount. When I contacted the owner for discount I was blocked through all ways of contact Philadelphia Pennsylvania
Author: Fayetteville , North Carolina Sales People: 5thavevirginhair Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

May 15 2017
Albert Mendoza / The Document Device Center Albert Mendoza, Susan Martin with The Document Service Center Document Service Center-Loan Modification Co. Albert Mendoza 302-722-8197 & Susan Martin-302-416-5988 BEWARE!! The DocumentServiceCenter Are Claiming that they are a LOAN MODIFICATION CO. In FA Complete scam stating they will represent you refinancing / modifying your home mortgage using a government program, stole 3 months mortgage from me and then put another month stating I owed them on my credit. False mortgage assistance and did not get my loan changed, modified or refinanced. 8686 Haven Ave. #310 Rancho Cucamonga California Author: Austin, Texas Miscellaneous Companies: Albert Mendoza / The Document Device Center 8686 Haven Ave. #310 Rancho Cucamonga, California

May 15 2017
greg apolloni he catfishes on match.com. he isn't who he says he is and when you catch him, he becomes verbally abusive and mildly threatening novi, michigan or arlington, virginia Internet
Author: plymouth, Michigan Liars: greg apolloni Internet

May 15 2017
Uca PerennialChubbValue point Lied about prescription coverage, never sent paper work, or return calls. Does not say Nationwide Author: FRANKLIN, Tennessee Unusual Rip-Off: Uca Nationwide

May 15 2017
Charles Hain Chuck hain Con artist..owns multiple properties that are fraudulant. Was on the newdms and google for renting homes he didn't own and taking money from people. Currently owes IRS upwards to 1 million dollars due to all his scamming. Dont rent or do business with this man. Rochester New York
Author: Rochester, New York Attorney Generals: Charles Hain Rochester , New York

May 15 2017
Luquillo Auto Repair DID REPAIR, INSTALLED WRONG PART AND/OR BROKE COMPUTER CONTROL MODULE PLUS OVERCHARGED 150% PHILADELPHIA Pennsylvania Author: gladwyne, Pennsylvania Auto Mechanics: Luquillo Auto Repair PHILADELPHIA, Pennsylvania

May 15 2017
Topsclassicalart I ordered a pink Coach Edie bag. The bag I got is pink, but it's not even the same style or shade and the quality is terrible. Internet
Author: Edmond, Oklahoma Luggage & Leather Goods: Topsclassicalart Internet

May 15 2017
Sunay and/or Belle Epoque Sunay Face Serum, Belle Epoque Youth, Youth Vita, Heavenly Touch, Luminis Advanced Skin Care, etc. DON'T FALL FOR THEIR FACEBOOK SCAM...YOU'LL BE OUT HUNDREDS! Internet Author: Council Bluffs, Iowa Skin Care: Sunay and/or Belle Epoque Internet

May 14 2017
Pyramid Chihuahua Allan Glazer Not a real seller or breeder Washington, DC Dist of Columbia
Author: Greensburg, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Pyramid Chihuahua Washington, DC , Dist of Columbia

May 14 2017
Southern Style Design Bar Scammed me, placed order, they never shipped and refuse to send or give refund Internet
Author: Decatur, Alabama Arts & Crafts Stores: Southern Style Design Bar Internet

May 14 2017
online resolve and/or live tech They took money for nothing then scammers called with my secret ID number. SCAM Internet Author: east springfield, Pennsylvania Internet Fraud: online resolve Internet

May 14 2017
skinfreshmd-offer.com allurerx-offer.com I clicked on the $1.99 trial offer and now my direct deposit card has been charged $4.95 ; $3.95 ; $38.61 (cancellation fee) ! I've emailed the company several times and no response, they were fast to take my $ and email me, I've called the number gave in email and all I get is rude people who try to charge me more or give me a discount on a future order? I live on social security and now my $ is gone for the rest of the month. I'm disputing the transaction with my direct deposit card/ Social Security, I'm told it would take awhile tho. Nationwide Author: Sevierville, Tennessee Skin Care: skinfreshmd-offer.com Nationwide

May 14 2017
hobbies discount.net Chris Oliver Order #73739 confirmed and paid on 1st december 2016. never sent! many excuses but no real reply or refund. it's a scam. theft! internet
Author: tel aviv, Other Miscellaneous Electronics: hobbies discount.net Internet

May 13 2017
The USA Nursery The USA Nursery sent me very small dead trees, I called many times but they didn't return a call now their mail box is full. This is a scam please do not buy anything from them or you will waste your money. New Haven Connecticut Author: New Jersey Nurseries: The USA Nursery New Haven, Connecticut

May 13 2017
Branded Logo Design Logo Bench AWFUL SCAM do NOT use for Logo or Collateral Worldwide Internet Author: California Websites: Branded Logo Design Internet

May 13 2017
Parisian Glow Fulfillment/ c/o Parisian glow I order the sample, small jar cream, small bottle of seurm. 14 day trail. You have to cancel or they send you another sample order of Parisian glow cream for $84.99 and the serums Parisian glow for $89.93. But, on there website they don't tell you the price. I had to check my credit card. 17 days later I try to return the unopen package. They said no. St. Petersburg, Florida Internet Author: Berlin, Connecticut Skin Care: Parisian Glow Internet

May 12 2017
Kinetix Health Club Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Kinetix Health Club will always put the member first to ensure the customer is completely satisfied. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Kinetix Health Club pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Kinetix Health Club recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service
Author: Macon, Georgia Health Spas: Kinetix Health Club Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Kinetix Health Club here to help you with your goals, whether it is to lose weight, tone up or improve health, Kinetix Health Club is here for you. Kinetix Health Club has many locations that will make the convenience of working out a reality. Kinetix Health Club offers many classes, personal training, cardio and strength equipment. Macon, Georgia

May 12 2017
Vehicle Selling Solutions This is a scam! Nothing got sold or listed on eBay! Omaha Internet Author: Lancaster, Massachusetts RV Dealers: Vehicle Selling Solutions Internet

May 12 2017
Yankee Tech Solutions I was completing work on my computer and this huge sign flashed in front of me stating a critical error has occurred and I could not continue using my computer until I called this number to get the situation resolved. This company stated that someone was trying to hack into my computer and they could fix it for a small fee of $249.99 . Of course I was scared and didn't know what to do and I could not get this flashing message off of my computer. So I gave them the money to fix the problem. Well today I get a Restricted call from the same company using a different name but I wasn't quick enough to get the name they used and they stated their company was going out of business and they had to refund me my money. The only way I could get my money back was to give them my credit card # or bank account #. I told them I was not comfortable doing such a thing and they could send me a check. I even asked to speak with the manager who did not help at all. They stated you could only get a check for $1,000 because it was a business check. They had me on the phone for a long period of time and were insistent upon getting my bank account number or bank card number. I told them I did this once and I was not doing it again. They got really nasty and said keep your money and hung up on them. It sure felt like a scam to me. Internet Author: Montgomery, Pennsylvania Internet Services: Yankee Tech Solutions Internet

SGSI Group sgsigroup.com/ Crooks!! Avoid or you'll regret it. China Internet
Author: Forest Hills, New York Sporting Goods: SGSI Group Internet

May 12 2017
1st Data Ignite Merchants,Ignite PaymentsJoe Sestito Joe Sestito,of Ignite Payments, and 1st data,only says I owe him, for what? Do I get pd. also, or was that forgotten Sugarland numerous states Author: Barefoot Bay, Florida Computer Fraud: 1st Data Nationwide

May 12 2017
Health Street DNA Testing charges $350 for a DNA test online, then try to broker it through another company (theyre middlemen of middlemen) Then try to extort you into buying a prescription for $120 or you can't have the test done (they won't even tell you who the doctor is) New York State NYS New York City Internet Author: New York On-Line Business: Health Street Internet

May 12 2017
Rich Misses Atl Sasha Oxford or Rose oxford, Bad Business person who cant comply Atlanta Internet
Author: Atlanta, Georgia Modeling & Talent Agencies: Rich Misses Atl Internet