Your Search | flyrbiz.com or kenny thompson

26, Report #1252002

Sep 01 2015
Justinpoms.com Bowe Nill My daughter's Pomeranian died of old age and she is heartbroken . I was looking up pups on the Internet and came across justinpoms.com I contacted them and set it up to purchase 2 of the beautiful pups on the site. DON'T DEAL WITH THEM OR LARRY'S POMS EITHER. Atlanta Georgia Author: MORROW, Georgia District Attorneys Assistant DA: Justinpoms.com Atlanta, Georgia

Sep 01 2015
Audra Miller Interiors Audra Miller Would not release the bathromm design drawings to mysely or my contractor to get an additional bid. Newport Beach California Author: N. Tustin, California Architects & Designers: Audra Miller Interiors Newport Beach, California

Sep 01 2015
Alexandra H Goddard Either owns or is affiliated with a company known as The Xander Business Group of Blaine Ohio. IDENTITY THEFT, CYBER STALKING, CYBERABUSE Blaine Ohio
Defamatory comment Author: Apopka, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Alexandra H Goddard Blaine , Ohio

Sep 01 2015
Bartolini Finance CNAC Trying to garnish my wages for a debt that was paid already or not mine Mesa Arizona Author: Mason City, Texas Civil Rights Violators: Bartolini Finance Mesa, Arizona

Sep 01 2015
Phoenix International, Inc. AKA Construction Management America ripoff! Skipped Judgement by Changing Name. Hilton Hotel AKHI Hospitality, Inc. scam, forced out of business Scottsdale Arizona
UPDATED Notice to Natalie or Other Author of Comment Author: Mesa, AZ Builders & Contractors: Phoenix International, Inc. Scottsdale, Arizona

Sep 01 2015
Sonja Toth Cricket employee perm locked my Phone having me enter incorrect codes until final lock, now they want to replace my almost new Phone with a refurbished one . I want new or fix mine. To boot they said I did it since George failed to notate my account with what happened.. San Diego, CA, GA, Fl Author: millerton, New York Cellular Phone Companies: Sonja Toth Internet

Sep 01 2015
AMP TALENT Anne Marie Perrault. She has repeatedly have taken DOUBLE cuts off of my work. She takes 35% from my paycheck after taking 35% from the person I have worked with. in total taking 70% of my check. This has happened a few times. RUN or please warn your friends. She has very bad character. Toronto Ontario AMP Talent Group Stands Behind its True Positive Reputation Not Defamatory ‘Anonymous’ Posts Author: Toronto, Ontario Modeling & Talent Agencies: AMP TALENT Toronto , Ontario

Sep 01 2015
Miami Car Credit Don’t waste your time or money with this place. Miami Gardens Florida Author: Florida Auto Dealers: Miami Car Credit Miami Gardens,

Aug 31 2015
fjorn.com Sent defective product/never replied to emails or phone messages Internet Author: Kailua, Hawaii Architects & Designers: fjorn.com Internet

35, Report #1252099

Aug 31 2015
across the nation promotions atn promo and atrium staffing kim tillman le anne penfield. atrium the payroll company LOL is Brittney baerardino NO PAY NO WAY 2 PUT IN HOURS THEN 2 PAYROLL CO ATRIUM STAFFING MORE PAPERWORK NEVER CORRECT 4 THEM HRS AND PAY SCALE WRONG. ATN OR ATRIUM NO CALLS BACH..BIG RIPOFF!! chicago Illinois Author: nation wide, Illinois Employees: across the nation promotions chicago, Illinois

36, Report #1252056

Aug 31 2015
Browne & Associates Consulting & Design, Extraordinary Floors, Brownedesign, Alec Browne He is a theft. Fraud and stole, He never ordered or had an intention of delivering the product he was/is selling. Brevard North Carolina Author: West Linn, Oregon Building Products: Browne & Associates Consulting & Design, Brevard, North Carolina

Aug 31 2015
ge capital bank Eric thompson using ge capital bank told me to get a green dot card load 100 on it and then guywithin 1 hour and 15 mins. would call back then I would have my loan of 10,000 dollars in my bank acct. then I call back sag didn't have the funds Nationwide Author: columbia, Kentucky Loans: ge capital bank Nationwide,

38, Report #1251984

Aug 31 2015
Greenlawn Cemetery Keith Nobis,Tim Burkey They have made many promises to put the date on her stone it has been paid for,now there is paint on it or something Columbus Ohio Author: Orient, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: Greenlawn Cemetery Columbus, Ohio

Aug 31 2015
Julie Andrews Casa Del Rio Slumlord of 9 Units that KEEPS SECURITY against the LAW. LANDLORD that STEALS college kids security, and falsifies cleaning reciepts; Sent Locksmith to Drill my lock and did not provide notice to myself or roomate; rented room while previous tenent still ocupied. She broght police with her for walk though and refused to refund security and gave key out to two random strangers. Boca Raton Florida Author: boca raton, Florida Homeowner Associations: Julie Andrews Boca Raton, Florida

Aug 31 2015
Mack Joseph Miller - M.Joseph Miller Fake Attorney Los Angeles California Las Vegas Nevada sorry for the typo Author: encino, California Attorneys General: Mack Joseph Miller - M.Joseph Miller Las Vegas, California

Aug 31 2015
Cuna Insurance My mother joined Cuna Insurance through her credit union, from her employer Herman Hospital, that was back in the late 80`s or early 90`s., she in that insurance until she expired in 1999. When I presented the policy to funeral home. I was Informed that she wasn't covered. I was making payments on her policy monthly, and on occasion I would double up on the payment. To be faced with this the day of my mom's funeral was embarrassing, I had to make arrangements to pay. When I contact Cuna regarding this they informed me that her policy had lapsed. I told them that was not so, her payments came directly out of my Bank (Prime Way Credit Union) at that time. I even got the Insurance Association involved. This was a case were a Insurance company took advantage of the elderly. I am asking you to submit a lawsuit against the company. I'm quite sure this just didn't happen to me HOUSTON Texas
Author: HOUSTON, Texas Funeral Services: Cuna Insurance HOUSTON, Texas

42, Report #1251951

Aug 31 2015
Prestige Courier I laugh when I see yet another John Cavanaugh Rip Off Report. This man will never change. I would hope that people google his company or name before coming on board with him. Everything written about him is true...BE WARE! Vernon Connecticut Author: anonymous, Connecticut Courier Services: Prestige Courier Vernon, Connecticut

Aug 30 2015
Oklahoma Overhead Door Co. Derek Verdaletti 405-886-3667 or 405-549-7682 Fraud, stole $1,300, never even showed up to do work Midwest city Oklahoma Author: Yukon, Oklahoma Garage Door Companies: Oklahoma Overhead Door Co. Midwest city, Oklahoma

Aug 30 2015
Victoria Brides Ukraine dating service Victoria Brides Victoria Brides usually comes inot your computer by post links. It does not cost much per month to join (apprx. $14.00) but when chatting with women you get charged credits of 2 credits/minute. These credits begin to add up and there is no follow up program like how you will ever meet the woman, how you can arrange for a trip to the Ukraine or how to apply for a visa to bring her to this country. All you get is chat time, or e-mails and you are charged up tremedously for just a chat service. Internet Author: The Dalles, Oregon Dating Services: Victoria Brides Ukraine dating service Internet

Aug 29 2015
AJ Madison Inc Star Creations took my order, took my credit card number and then mentioned the restocking fee and the re-delivery fee, must use an outside delivery firm as I have had to speak to them via phone and poor english language, this might explain why they did not email me or tell me that I had to be present to sign for the order which might come by tractor trailor to my private residence, thus as I was not there I am facing a re-delivery charge of $75.00 or a 30% restocking fee if I cancel the order Brooklyn New York follow up to original complaint Author: Hillsborough, New Jersey Kitchens: AJ Madison Inc Brooklyn, New York

Aug 29 2015
T-Mobile t mobile ripp off,t- mobile fraud report, my family mobile scam,t mobile unlimited scammers T-Mobile Scams Millions of consumers Nationwide
Update on T Mobile Complaint Author: covina, California Cellular Phone Companies: T-Mobile Nationwide

Aug 28 2015
The Travel Center VRC, FUN TIME VACATIONS, THE TRAVEL CENTER This company advertises that they will give you a free trip for sitting through a 90 minute long presentation then they make you fill out several forms requesting $69 per person as the activation fee or taxes on your trip that you have to pay for you must send more information and they say that they will book your trip for you once you send in an additional $50 per person Clarksburg Maryland Author: Pasadena, Texas Art Galleries: The Travel Center Clarksburg, Maryland

Aug 28 2015
Steven Hollenkamp Steve Hollenkamp, Valley home services, Valley roofing services Non payment, Dosn't honor agreements with contractor or customers. Ottawa Nationwide Author: Alexandria, Ontario Home Improvements: Steven Hollenkamp Nationwide

Aug 28 2015
Krest Investment Group Joseph PettyK.I.GJoseph D. PettyJoseph C. Petty Scammed me out of $1,800 Atlanta or Memphis Nationwide
Author: Sunrise , Florida Credit Services: Krest Investment Group Nationwide

Aug 27 2015
Alex Becker Source Wave Creates useless, buggy software that does not work or provide services promised Internet Author: Centenniel , Colorado Internet: Alex Becker Internet