Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: flyrbiz.com or kenny thompson
There may be more reports for "flyrbiz.com or kenny thompson"
For more results perform a general search for "flyrbiz.com or kenny thompson"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 19 2017
Skin Endear ICF or Skin Remake I ordered a free sample . Just to pay for shipping and handling on Feb 5 2017. On Feb 19,2017 they tookout $174.90 out of my account Nationwide Author: Aurora , Colorado Unusual Rip-Off: Skin Endear Nationwide

Feb 19 2017
Acceptance Now Harassment, disrespectful, more money than owed Orange Connecticut Customer Service Author: West Haven, Connecticut Loans: Acceptance Now Orange, Connecticut

Feb 18 2017
AskOptions Frank Lucas was my broker, and as such has not spoken to me since I sent $10,000 to my account. He has not allowed a withdrawal of my money or earnings, Author: Mesquite, Texas ORGANIZED CRIME: AskOptions Texas

Feb 18 2017
Seger Enterprises 111`Prospect AveKirkwood,Missouri 63122 I paid him $630.00 for Antivirus protection and have been unable to reach them by phone or e-mail. Another scam on an elderly person, Kirkwood, Missouri Internet Author: Tulsa, Oklahoma Computer Fraud: Seger Enterprises Internet

Feb 17 2017
David Flynn President of Global Business-Mainstream-Zizzazz energy Real Estate Broker,President,Scam Stocks,Fraud,Liar,No Class or regard for peoples hard earned money. las vegas, Nevada RUSSELLS BOY TOY Author: San Dieggo, California Bad Check Writers: David Flynn las vegas, Nevada

Feb 17 2017
Alegro Luxury Swindled money by false advertising, and not allowing an RMS number or refund to be issued Internet Author: Wellborn, Florida Jewelry Stores: Alegro Luxury Nationwide

Feb 17 2017
Military Hippie Dishonest, misleading, false advertising, poor quality clothing, refuses to answer my questions or provide refund for returned item. Boca Raton Florida Dispute the charge Author: Brooklyn, NY, New York Clothing Stores: Military Hippie Internet

Feb 17 2017
beauty wrinkle reducer i never ordered this product and they keep sending it to me with out an ivoice cant figure out how they are charging me or how to get my money back and stop shipping Internet Author: Athol, Massachusetts Attorney Generals: beauty wrinkle reducer Internet

Wells Fargo Advisors Crooked or Stupid, one or the other St Louis Missouri
Author: Naples, Florida Brokerage Companies: Wells Fargo Advisors St Louis, Missouri

Feb 17 2017
Birdi getbirdi Bought smoke detertors. I was told I would get them in 12/2016. Still no product and they wont return my emails or phone calls. There is a FB page on then and it seems no one got thier product. San Francisco California Author: New York, New York Appliances: Birdi San Francisco, California

Feb 17 2017
GHS INFOTECH Gurjot Singh and associates Hired to do a job they could not complete when asked for refund told me to F&*K off! Norway or India Internet Author: los angeles, California Software: GHS INFOTECH Internet

Feb 16 2017
KJJ beauty way MML skincareClear pours Scam, said I won a sample skinncream for only $5 shipping now have been getting deliveries every month from all three companies and auto charged $89.97 from each company ,that's 3 charges, PER MONTH! That's almost $300 a month on SKIN CREAM I do not want or use! Florida Author: Florida, New York Credit Card Fraud: KJJ beauty way Nationwide

Feb 16 2017
Home Partners of America Home Partners kept a $4,000.00 fee for a home we did NOT move into due to my husband becoming ill. We asked them to transfer the funds to a one story property or issue a refund. They would not. Chicago Illinois Author: Clayton , Indiana Accounting: Home Partners of America

Feb 16 2017
Magic Tracks AS SEEN ON TV HOT 10. COM I placed an order with Magic Tracks on Saturday October 22, 2016 at 2:42 A.M. I had placed this order hopeing it would arive in time for Christmas, we had waited until Janurary but the product never came. My Grandkids did not receive thier Christmas gifts from Grandma. I had taken the offer for two sets for $19.99 and even purchased two extra cars at $ 10.00 shipping fee was $11.98 my total for the purchase was $42.97 I have been trying to get in touch with this company and have not been able to get thru, they have a recording saying they have a high volume of calls and they will refund the product 100% Guarnteed. How is this if you are unable to speek with anyone, either on-line or by phone. It advertise 100% Guarntee or your money back! Panama City Beach, Florida. 32413 Author: Mescalero, New Mexico Racetracks: Magic Tracks Nationwide

Feb 16 2017
Medical Tourism Association Global Healthcare Accreditation This company offers online certifications for medical travel services but does not assist the customer or provide the tools and resources that was promised after purchasing the certification and membership. palm beach gardens Florida Author: sunrise, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: Medical Tourism Association palm beach gardens, Florida

Feb 15 2017
Social Dental or Banyan Social Dental Banyan Harrassment, Liars, CON-ARTIST, unethical, NOT WORTH THE MONEY Orem, Utah Nationwide Author: Orem, Utah Dental Services: Social Dental or Banyan Nationwide

Feb 15 2017
Tenere Home Care Services, LLC Richard ,d**k, Glover, Tony ,Ralph Anthony Micheli, Cut worker hours and/or pay, belittles employees, discloses personal information about employees to peer employees, 'boss' calls PCA employees stupid, fat, lazy Crystal, home address/Anoka, business address Minnesota Author: Robbinsdale, Minnesota Employment Services: Tenere Home Care Services, LLC Crystal/Anoka, Minnesota

Feb 15 2017
your cannabis biz Dave Roberts, Mac Bagby, Gene greco After purchasing the affiliate website, I was not able to make contact with anyone in the company regarding support or the order I placed. No support, total scam artist, elaborate scam. Redway California A real client Author: Any Town, Colorado Medical Supplies: your cannabis biz Redway , California

Feb 15 2017
seattlebrandrx.com LUIS ARMANDO GARCIA-ROCKVILLE,MARYLANDSUPPORT PHONE 786-975-2437 I SEND THE MONEY AND NEVER SEND ME NOTHNING OR ANSWERED MY CALLS ROCKVILLE,MARYLAND Internet Author: MIAMI, Florida Drugstores: seattlebrandrx.com Internet

Feb 15 2017
contactus@rightplaceshoppe.com Placed an order for next day delivery. They requested $363.00 in itunes. I put this on my visa. They never delivered and keep hanging up on my calls. Or they say the will check and call me back, but never do. Scammed big time. Garrettsville, Ohio (Internet) Internet Author: comstock park, Michigan Questionable Activities: contactus@rightplaceshoppe.com Internet

Feb 15 2017
Erotic Monkey My full name, phone number and photos are on an escort site! Ive contacted them multiple time for removal, they do not respond or remove my info. Nation wide. Internet Author: Winewood village, Colorado Strippers & Dancers: Erotic Monkey Internet

Feb 15 2017
The Chair Company Folding Chairs and Tables Direct, Chair FactoryChiavari Chairs Direct Took money, doesn't deliver the product, doesn't answer phone or email, won't issue refund. Culver City California
Author: Alachua , Florida Specialty Stores: The Chair Company Internet

Feb 14 2017
888travelforless no name just an gmail email This person is a spammer and either piggybacking of another scam online called THW Global or is the same scammer running under a new flag called travel for less...i warned this wanker to stop emailing me and remove me after i had already removed my self f phishing, scammer, spammer, online criminal, scam Internet Author: Sydney, Alabama Travel Services: 888travelforless Internet

Feb 14 2017
The Tee Drop/ Fribromyalgia I ordered a fribromyalgia band(ring) on January 7, 2017, by January 31 I emailed them. I got the reply an agent will get back to you as soon as possible. I phoned, same reply, I emailed they said they my email and then gave same reply, an agent will get back to you as soon as possible.It's now February 14, still no ring or repayment states Ontario Author: Ottawa, Ontario Unusual Rip-Off: The Tee Drop/ Fribromyalgia Ontario

Feb 14 2017
help-u-rent.com/ Help U Rent The company promised to update me daily, monthly or weekly or my money back for the service and I was never able to find a place to live. Total Scam. Greensboro North Carolina Author: North Carolina Real Estate Services: help-u-rent.com/ Greensboro, North Carolina