Your Search | flyrbiz.com or kenny thompson

May 18 2015
branford academy connecticut The school, Diana leonardi, pretty much everything about that place. $20,000 to teach myself and deal with one of the most unprofessional schools or place of business in all 34 years of my life branford connecticut. Author: West haven, Connecticut Con Artists: branford academy ct

May 18 2015
saving makes money ,smm, I was informed that smm sent a check to my account for payment on something I have no clue on what it is, I seen the advertising but I've never clicked on or authorized anything, and now I'm out of 87.00 plus a 30.00 overdraft fee Encino California Author: BRIDGEPORT, Connecticut Resorts: saving makes money (smm) Encino , California

May 18 2015
Resort Marketing Holding Inc FLL*TRAVEL SERV 954-630-9449 FLHoliday Cruise Lines Fraudulent Charges, refuse to refund or reverse charges. Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Boulder, Colorado Cruises: Resort Marketing Holding Inc Nationwide

May 18 2015
Select Home Warranty This company is a scam and tries very hard not to pay or reimburse the homeowner. Do NOT contract with them. It is the worst warranty company around. Nationwide Nationwide Author: Sour Lake, Texas Warranty Companies: Select Home Warranty Nationwide

May 18 2015
straight talk Straight talk,or tracfone took my money,messed up my phone flordia Nationwide
straight talk Straight talk,or tracfone took my money,messed up my phone Author: montevallo, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: straight talk Nationwide

May 18 2015
Npf Report division main office Phobos 27 plain view,NY11803-0027 Sent me certificate that I win April of 1.2 million dollars and this is my id #3016266326 and a certificat alon with this notice to send $20 cash or check or mony order in order to process u prize Newyork Nationwide Author: livermore, California Adult Web Site: Npf Report division Nationwide

May 18 2015
Optimal Bankcard REVIEW: Optimal Bankcard's executive team takes action & plays an active role in day-to-day business. Optimal Bankcard’s executive team leads by example, always available to assist customers. Optimal Bankcard dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. *UPDATE: Optimal Bankcard pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program benefiting consumers by increasing confidence when doing business with a member business. Optimal Bankcard recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: st augustine, Florida Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Optimal Bank Card Internet

May 18 2015
Your Cannabis Biz REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Your Cannabis Biz is dedicated to customer satisfaction. Your Cannabis Biz implemented strategic changes ensuring client success, focusing on assisting distributors in every way possible to make there business a success. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. Your Cannabis Biz pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Your Cannabis Biz, recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service
A real client Author: Any Town, Colorado Medical Supplies: your cannabis biz Redway , California

May 18 2015
Daxmart SCAM, does not email verification of purchase or cancellation New Jersery Internet Author: candler, North Carolina Photography: Daxmart Internet

May 17 2015
Isao Tea Lauren Anthony Consultant Scam Artist,company took my money on March 2,2015. haven't received the product or refund after repeated request Nationwide Author: Maryland, Maryland Weightloss Programs: Isao Tea Nationwide

May 17 2015
Explore Ur World withheld pertinent information on usage process: does not answer phone or return calls:has failed to provide program usage Miami Florida Author: Vancouver, Washington Resorts: Explore Ur World Miami, Florida

May 17 2015
Diamond Resort International Representative said that the company would buy back all or part of points Williamsburg Virginia Author: Pasadena, Maryland Timeshare Rentals: Diamond

May 17 2015
MATTRESS FIRM mattress firm(MF) LIFETIME WARRANTY 100% BOGUS!!!MATTRESS'S TERRIBLE QUALITY!!BAIT AND SWITCH(spent $$4,000 on 2 beds,1 soon collapsed on 1 side,other was wrong mattress)warranty inspectionhad nothing to do with my issues at all.THEY DO NOT RETURN CALLS OR MAIL. LEAGUE CITY,TX Texas Author: DICKINSON, Texas Bed & Bath: MATTRESS FIRM Texas

May 16 2015
womanfreebies On Feb 7th, 2015, I was declared to be the winner of a free nike tennis shoes in a promotion they had. No one ever contacted me to tell me how to claim my prize, or email or none of that. I still see my name on their winners list still posted,and its very frustrating to me. I was really looking forward to getting those shoes,and was just so happy that I won something, because that never happened to me before, and I just feel cheated!! Internet Author: Birmingham , Alabama Sporting Goods: womanfreebies Internet

May 16 2015
OTA Online Trading Academy OTA The company wants thousands for training. The training will not enhance investing performance. Short term traders lose money all the time. The statistics are well documented over many years. The video TV show they produce also does not help the individual investor whatsoever. All they do is report what the market did on that day and talk a lot about Austrian economics. They do not give any advice on individual stocks or give out any type of real investing philosophy. Their orientation is very short term trading which does not work over time. It is no better than going to Las Vega and that is a fact. Nationwide Author: Cypress, Texas Financial Education: OTA Online Trading Academy Nationwide

May 16 2015
Divine Imagery or M&A Photography Aisha McNease RIP OFF, UNPROFESSIONAL, FLY BY NIGHT Atlanta Georgia photography, rip off, promised refund, never received refund atlanta, georgia Nationwide Author: MARIETTA, Georgia Photography: Divine Imagery or M&A Photography Aisha McNease RIP OFF, UNPROFESSIONAL, FLY BY NIGHT Atlanta GA Nationwide

May 16 2015
Off Seventh DO NOT GO TO OFF SEVENTH !!!!! THEY DONT CARE ABOUT THERE EMPLOYEES OR CLIENTS! Centereach New York Author: Long Island , New York Hair Salons: Off Seventh Centereach , New York

May 16 2015
escortbusts.com LIES about you having criminal record &/or being a cop internet based. Internet Author: Salt Lake City, Utah Adult Web Sites: escortbusts.com Internet

May 16 2015
Charter Communications PPV appeared on my bill that was not order or authorized St. Louis Missouri BBB Author: Fort Worth , Texas Cable TV: Charter Communications St. Louis, Missouri

May 16 2015
Cedrica Miller Name of companies:SEMG LLC or SRMG, LLC Stole $5000 promising services and not delivering anything. Have contract signed and executed and she refuses to provide services contracted or give refund. Atlanta Georgia
Author: Dallas, Texas Advertising Agencies: Cedrica Miller Internet

May 16 2015
VW Electric, LLC Volts Watts Electric or Joe Donovan Over charged, took money, lied to come back to work but never, still owe me money. Don't trust or hire this person! Lutz Florida Robert D Palomino Inc. did shoddy work, took money not complete project Author: tampa, Florida Electrical Services: VW Electric, LLC Lutz, Florida

May 16 2015
jcph entity group Tim johnson mr johnson called my cell phine and asked for my husband said he had a wage garnishment against him for a loan he take out in april ofb2012 which we never raken out a loan with advanced american which we have mever recieced or applied for $500. they said they are garnishing my husband for 1050. i called our magistrate office to see what this is amd if they jave anuthing on file and showing mothing. they advised us this is a scam. when mr johnson called me again i told him we whre advised this is a scam and he hung up on me ... true business person .. jcph entity group tim johnson Nationwide Author: windber , Pennsylvania Loans: jcph entity group Nationwide

May 16 2015
True Auto Protection, Fort Worth, Texas ,Scott Mosely, Auto Warranty Protection For My Father 94 Years Old Has Parkinson's Has never driven or owned a car Fort Worth Texas Author: Kansas City, Missouri Warranty Companies: True Auto Protection, Fort Worth, TX (Scott Mosely) Fort Worth, Texas

May 15 2015
PINACLE AUTOPARTS Got the engine, wrong engine, warranty change, agreement paid 3 years warranty, no return or reply Frisco Texas Texas Author: Stockton, California Auto Parts: PINACLE AUTOPARTS Internet

May 15 2015
Core Carrier Corp Sharkey Trans or SisBor Piece of CRAP!! Kansas City Kansas Author: Kansas City, Missouri Trucking Companies: Core Carrier Corp Kansas City, Kansas

Ripoff Report Live

SEO / Reputation management companies
The Good, the bad, the ugly…

“SEO companies are the biggest rip-off to individuals and business around the world today.”

LIVE STREAMING!