Your Search | focal price

Aug 23 2016
rapid fulfillment inc. sending orders I do not want, no return postal and eh a t us t have e price fir each bottle pacoima california Nationwide Author: hempstead, New York $$ REWARDS Offered: rapid fulfillment inc. Nationwide

Aug 23 2016
Adorna (aka Adorna, LLC aka Adorna Breast Enhancement Cream) Unauthorized charges made to credit card for miscellaneous amounts of money not corresponding to the price of the product, RIP OFF, Scam, FRAUD, Unauthorized credit card charges, CREDIT CARD FRAUD Cromwell FL. and CT.
Author: Hartford Metro Area, Connecticut Miscellaneous Companies: Adorna Internet

Aug 23 2016
autoanything paypal I bought as advertised 1x Eibach Pro-Truck Lowering Kit at the reduced price of $81.59 but when i received the box it was nothing like what was advertised!!! Internet
Author: sanford, Florida Auto Parts: autoanything Internet

Aug 22 2016
Slim 180 Slim stl Slim 180,aka slim stl,aka slim111, fakes / price gougers/ bait and switch artist,/lowest of the low, fake product !!!! Chesterfield Missouri Author: Webster groves, Missouri Weightloss Programs: Slim 180 Chesterfield , Missouri

Aug 20 2016
ELITE AUTO TRANSPORT / TOWN AUTO TRANSPORT / Looks like repeat same, same price quote $697, you pay down payment $185 and told to pay $512 when delivered. Truck company says pay $700 at delivery or we put in storage BOCA RATON Florida Author: SPARKS , Nevada Auto Transporters: ELITE AUTO TRANSPORT / TOWN AUTO TRANSPORT / BOCA RATON, Florida

Aug 19 2016
Luxury Liquidators TV. George Manager, Luxury Liquidators, Luxury Liquidatorstv.com, Monday, Wednesday, Friday Saturday and Sunday 9PM PST - 1AM PST and Tuesday & Thursday 10PM PST - 1AM PST Manufactures liquidation of Jewelry & Estate Jewelry Verizon Cable CH 158 & online & http://www.luxuryliq I bought a new Rolex watch for men, for $3,000, and was told that was the dealer-dealer price, they took my money sent me not a new, or watch that even fit, returned it, than they disappeared with my money. WinteSprings  Florida Author: Providence, Rhode Island BBB Better Business Bureau: Luxury Liquidators TV WinteSprings FL, Florida

Aug 18 2016
Filson PAY FULL PRICE or THROW IN GARBAGE. Seattle Washington Author: Alexandria, Virginia Clothing Stores: Filson Seattle, Washington

Aug 17 2016
First Valuation Broker Price Opinion Do not pay Westminster Colorado Author: Haslett, Michigan Realtors: First Valuation Nationwide

Aug 16 2016
Vita Luminance Deceitful product with big price tag fulfillment in Nevada Internet Author: rancho cucamonga, California Beauty Salons: Vita Luminance Internet

Aug 16 2016
Broker Price Opinion or First Valuation.com or BrokerPriceOpinion.com If you like to work for FREE work for BrokerPriceOpinion.com or FirstValuation.com 8700 Turnpike Dr, Suite 300, Westminster, CO 80031 Nationwide Author: Mountain Top, Pennsylvania Realtors: Broker Price Opinion Nationwide

Aug 16 2016
Thomas Edison Electric Price Gouging Philadelphia Internet Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Electrical Services: Thomas Edison Electric Internet

Aug 15 2016
Driver auto repair Misdiagnosed an overheating issue, they say they fixed problem and pushed new brakes and rotors to up the price when the initial problem was still not fixed! Katy Texas Author: Katy, Texas Auto Repair Service: Driver auto repair Katy, Texas

Aug 15 2016
Buy A Timeshare Vacation Property Resales, Inc. Brandon Pietsch, Diana Miller They promised, based on their claimed success story, that they would sell my timeshare for me quickly & at a big price Merrimack New Hampshire Author: Cape Coral, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: Buy A Timeshare Vacation Property Resales, Inc. Merrimack, New Hampshire

Aug 15 2016
Alliance Apartment Movers Failed to Honor Verbal Price Quote, Three Hours Late, Unprofessional, Dishonest, Left Items Behind Nationwide Author: Gahanna, Ohio Moving Companies: Alliance Apartment Movers Nationwide

Priceline.com Banner ad hotel price unavailable Norwalk, Connecticut Internet
Hotel denies availability of that rate - ever! Author: Austin, Texas Travel Services: Priceline.com Internet

Aug 15 2016
U. S. Beef Too much inventory and they wanted me to make a deal Minneapolis Minnesota
U.S. Beef wants to make things right Author: Brooklyn Park, Minnesota Personal Services: US Beef Minneapolis, Minnesota

Aug 14 2016
Skin Revive Christie Brinkley's Glamskin Offered a free trial but terms and conditions were not clear or confusing.Was led to believe it was a free sample but then was charged a ridiculous price for each sample(almost $100 apiece) and was told it was a 30 day supply. Nationwide Author: Kennebunk, Maine Beauty Products: Skin Revive Nationwide

18, Report #1322037

Aug 11 2016
good timez smoke shop hi i purchased a kangertech topbox mini for the price of 109.99$ and the pen is defective from the first date of purchase of 8/4/2016 the tank leaked and as of 8/10/2016 the battery conductor broke the pen is defective and the owner refuses to do anything tampa Florida The problem was solved Author: tampa, Florida Smoke Shops: good timez smoke shop tampa,

19, Report #1321997

Aug 11 2016
Purelinegacinia.com They offered to give me free 14 days trail of slim phen garçon is cambogia and offered other two products for prices show and I turned them down and just accepted one price on trail for 14 days with $4.95 shipping. But charged me for colon cleanse for $24.95. S***!!! Internet Author: Brandon, Mississippi Unusual Rip-Off: Purelinegacinia.com Internet

20, Report #1321942

Aug 11 2016
MyWedding LLC mywedding.com I was telemarketer by a Leigh Calhoun. I very rarely even take these calls, but she was very persistent and clever with her pitch. I hesitantly agreed to advertise with MYWEDDING.COM. I asked Leigh why the directory didn't search well on google. She assured me that that didn't matter and I would get tons of business.. The price seemed too good to be true. It has been over 6 months and I have not gotten 1 real lead. I have asked them repeatedly what the problem is. They have given me several explanations that there is lots of traffic to my site or i need to ad more pictures(which I did) I advertise with other directors with consistent success. This directory did not deliver what they assured me they would do. Nashua, NH Nationwide
Author: nashua, New Hampshire Internet: MyWedding LLC Internet

Aug 10 2016
Parking Ticket Guys Michael Low took money for his scam to fight a parking ticket for a half price TORONTO Ontario Author: TORONTO, Ontario Attorneys & Legal Services: Parking Ticket Guys TORONTO, Ontario

Aug 10 2016
sellalaptop.com quoted me a price of 213.00 wants to revise that i said no requested casselberry florida 32707 Internet Author: towson, Maryland Unusual Rip-Off: sellalaptop.com Internet

Aug 09 2016
National Renewal Exchange They offer magazines for a price that sounds great supposedly taking out once a month but in actuality they take out one large sum of money out your account then they continue taking out money even after you request to cancel your subscription with them they give you a hard time and won't let you cancel services. I've paid them over $425.00 for magazines that I don't even recieve. Bloomington Minnesota Nationwide Author: Portmouth, Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: National Renewal Exchange Nationwide

Aug 08 2016
Elegant Granite & Marble Eagle Granite & Marble We were approached by Ivan Solorzano in June 2016 at a Home Depot . He gave us his card and said he installed tile. We began negotiating with him. We agreed upon a price and he came to our home, took measurements and gave him a check for $2,000 deposit to go and buy granite that we had on hold. After call after call and excuses he never picked up granite and never installed. He kept our money. We keep calling and a month into this scam and his lies we still have no money. He keeps saying money not refundable. Called the police on him and other workers Danny, Robert and Fortino Solorzano. Dallas Texas
Crooks Author: Desoto, Texas Home Improvements: Elegant Granite & Marble Dallas, Texas

Aug 07 2016
Mattress Firm Price match guarantee SCAM plano Texas Author: dallas, Texas Bait-and-Switch: Mattress Firm plano, Texas