FOCAL PRICE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: focal price
There may be more specific results for "focal price"
For more specific results for "focal price"
Showing 1-25 of 7,526 Found Reports For more specific results for "focal price"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 27 2017
Lane Bryant TERRIBLE SERVICE - WILL NOT ADJUST PRICE Nationwide Author: Fresno, California Clothing Stores: Lane Bryant Nationwide

Jun 27 2017
DJO Global DJO Unbelievable price on a walking boot. Wilkes-Barre Pennsylvania Author: The woodlands, Texas Medical Supplies: DJO Global Pennsylvania

Jun 26 2017
Perri's Furniture Perri Baits and switches on marked price, offers discount and arrives at original marked price. Carrollton Texas Author: ROWLETT, Texas Bait-and-Switch: Perri's Furniture Carrollton, Texas

Jun 26 2017
Fulfilment Labs...Dr. Mendel Sternhagen I tried this lavestra and it wasn't working so when I called for a refund within the trial period...I was told to double up on the advertised dosage and keep trying it longer because it takes longer for some to work...this is nothing that was advertised as results were said to be within 7-days and then take off 7-days before starting the next regimen for additional results needless to say I did as instructed because I wanted results...repeatedly NO RESULTS....I called again for a refund to no avail ...I was told the trial period was up and they could/would not refund me my monies on a product that doesn't work at all much less as they advertise......Bottm line they deliberately instruct you to keep trying lavestra in efforts to run out the trial period to abort your return of purchase price. This product DOES NOT WORK and it should not be used to scam people out of their hardearned monies.......p/s I found out from my borther afterwards that he to had tried lavestra and NOTHING resulted IT DID NOT WORK for him either...He said if he knew I was going to bs...Dr. Mendel Sternhagen I tried this lavestra and it wasn't working so when I called for a refund within the trial period...I was told to double up on the advertised dosage and keep trying it longer because it takes longer for some to work...this is nothing that was advertised as results were said to be within 7-days and then take off 7-days before starting the next regimen for additional results needless to say I did as instructed because I wanted results...repeatedly NO RESULTS....I called again for a refund to no avail ...I was told the trial period was up and they could/would not refund me my monies .... New york New York Author: Temple Hills, Maryland Drug Manufacturers: Fulfilment Labs...Dr. Mendel Sternhagen New york, New York

Jun 26 2017
BeautyAP Neulift I ordered this from a link about Joanna Gains, it said in BOLD no commitment for the sample. I have been charges 89.95 this month and when I called the person told me I had 14 days to cancel!.. What!. almost $90.00 for something that is not working and the size of the jar is tiny. I use L'Oreal and it is 1/2 the price and works!. I am not sure what Ms. Gains is looking for in this endeavor but it is not working. The lady was pushing a free sample on me 3 times until I finally got angry and said if you send me anything I am calling a lawyer. Sorry to hear many more people have been ripped off. I cannot afford $90 dollars Internet Author: Amsterdam, New York Skin Care: BeautyAP Internet

Jun 24 2017
Performance Archery Performance Archery sold me a used floor model for full price, and did not disclose the flaws in the bow. San Diego California Highly Recommend Performance Archery Author: San Diego, California Sporting Goods: Performance Archery San Diego, California

Jun 24 2017
Beaute Sample Scam: Will Charge Credit Card Full Price for so-called Sample offer. Difficult to find contact information to contact them. Las Vegas Nevada Beaute Skin Cream is advertised as Illuminated Skin Care Author: Hypoluxo, Florida Skin Care: Beaute Las Vegas, Nevada

Jun 22 2017
Hotwire Low Price Hotel Guarantee is a Phony Ripoff!!! They advertise peace of mind but will instead find every possible excuse to NOT honor their own guarantee!! Author: Atlanta, Georgia Hotel: Hotwire Internet

Jun 22 2017
Nuluxe skin care JVI skinfresheye stimulate sienicki inc fraudulently represented their company claiming Joanna Gaines developed the product, then offered a free sample for shipping price only and then charged my card for almost $200. Internet Author: Dover, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Nuluxe skin care Internet

Jun 22 2017
Official Nascar Membership Club Offered a item for very low cost and charged my debit card a much higher price than i was led to believe Pineville North Carolina cancel claim Author: Stuart, Virginia Racetracks: Official Nascar Membership Club Pineville, North Carolina

Jun 21 2017
ADI MOVING AND STORAGE LLC NATIONALWIDEMOVERS, RESITERSTOWN MD THOUGH ALSO GO UNDER BALTIMORE MD DISGUSTING THIEVES! GIVE YOU ONE QUOTE THEN INFLATE THE PRICE 3X'S AS MUCH! RESITERESTOWN /BALTIMORE Maryland Author: MONTGOMERY VILLAGE, Maryland Moving Companies: ADI MOVING AND STORAGE LLC RESITERESTOWN, Maryland

Jun 21 2017
Lux STYLE, Lux international sales ApS My daughter a minor registered to get the price of items too expensive she exit without purchasing. The item was sent tried returning. No response. DK-5100 Odense Denmark Author: Toronto, Alabama Miscellaneous Companies: Lux STYLE, Lux international sales ApS DK-5100 Odense c,

Jun 20 2017
Bella Serata Skin Care, Bella Serata Eye Cream They offered trial samples for low price. They immediately charged my debit account $89.03 without me consenting to accepting continued products. Internet Author: clifton park, New York Eye Care: Bella Serata Skin Care Internet

Jun 19 2017
ANTIAGE, AGEFREEYESSERUM Advertised free trial for cost of shipping $4.95 for L'ETOILE face cream and $5.95 for Illustra eye serum. On 4/20/2017 my credit card had charge from ANTIAGE for 2 charges; 1.98 and 4.98. Also a charge from FLI*AGEFREEEYESERUM for $5.96. On 05/06/2017 My credit card was charged from ANTIAGE -$98.09. On 5/08/17 My credit card was charged from FLI*AGEFREEYESSERUM- $89. 29. There was NO information about paying the full price after a certain number of days nor was the final price of these products displayed. When I called, the original phone number for ANTIAGE was no longer in service. The number for the eyeserum worked but the customer service rep told me to call 888* 346-2258 if I change my mind about receiving monthly shipments. Los Angeles California Author: Chandler, Arizona Skin Care: Los Angeles , California

Jun 19 2017
HP HP Support I call for help I was given a price of $52.99 when he could not help he sent me to a 2nd Rep. who got into my Computer who said I needed a USB sent to me for $50.00. I said no cancel I would not pay more. I was then told my $52.99 would not be refunded because they got INTO MY COMPUTER Internet Ta Da Not a Professional Response Author: Landenberg, Pennsylvania Financial Services: HP Internet

Jun 18 2017
Renaderm, Nuriva, Health Match, Best Health On 3-14-17, I ordered the free sample of Renaderm and entered my Wells Fargo debit card info to pay for the $3.99 shipping and handling charge which I thought their system would allow me to log off but the next screen was Nuriva which I assumed was free because there was no fee, then Natural Beauty Vitamin C Serum screen was next showing a price of $39.99ish. I did not indicate I wanted this product and backed out. Their site is deceptively tricky. I went to my bank the next day to cancel my card. To make a long story short I had no need to look at my Visa Chase card because I did not enter the acct information in their site. A few months later when I reviewed my Visa Chase acct., I learned they had put about $400.00 in charges on my Visa Chase credit card. The company obviously underhandedly hacked my Visa Chase acct. Visa Chase removed these charges and I emailed support@nurivaantiagingsolution.com. When they replied, they stated I provided the Visa Chase acct info which is a deliberate lie. I did not call them at 1-844-888-3832 because I was concerned as to becoming maniacally vile. Internet Author: Greeneville, North Carolina Skin Care: Renaderm, Nuriva, Health Match, Best Health Internet

Jun 17 2017
Discovery Mundo price gouging, failure to deliver, deception Cancun
Author: BUENA PARK, California Airports: Discovery Mundo.com Cancun,

Jun 16 2017
Elite Auto Credit / Anna Allicot the try to sell me a car $ 9,500 over the value market price , and they dont want to refund my $1,000 Astoria New York
MR:Jim Author: forest hills, New York Car Financing: Elite Auto Credit Astoria , New York

Jun 16 2017
Reservations.com VirginRiverHotel.Reservations.com Trying to get hotel reservations, I visited VirginRiverHotel.Reservations.com and got what looked like the Virgin River Hotel website, selected a room, clicked what I thought was a reservation. Was given a $27 price plus tax, and was told I had the room and was charged $46.55. Their email notice gave a website to cancel which afger 30 minutes of trying would not respone and open.  Nationwide Author: Lone Tree, Colorado Lodging: Reservations.com Nationwide

Jun 16 2017
Lumidaire They quoted one price on their ad on Facebook, and then they charged me an additional 89.77 and 89.71 for the 2 same bottles that I had already paid for. Minnesota Author: FARMINGTON, Minnesota Skin Care: Lumidaire Minnesota

Jun 15 2017
Samm's Heating and Air Conditioning On Monday June 12, 2017, I called Samm's Heating and Air Conditioning as my air conditioning had stopped blowing cold air. I have been a previous customer of Samm's and their services had been reasonable for the job they did.They sent a technician out b Predatory Price Gouging Plano Texas Author: Plano, Texas Home Improvements: Samm's Heating and Air Conditioning Plano, Texas

Jun 15 2017
zippy's lube and car care So on the phone I get a quote for oil change for 37$. After removing the oil from my car, the owner at zippy's lube and car care tells me the price is $80.  Coral springs Florida
Author: Coral Springs, Florida Auto Mechanics: zippy's lube and car care Coral springs , Florida

Jun 14 2017
KONO USA Kono Pizza, Kono-To-Go, Kono. Ponzi Scheme Franchise Expired Food Price Gouging Lies False Promises North Manalapan Texas
Additional Information Author: Mesquite, Texas Franchisors: KONO USA North Manalapan, Texas

Jun 14 2017
Blue Haven Pools @ Spas Supplies Direct Lies, ripoff, deceipt. gave lower price on the phone, then billed at higher price, worse customer services San Diego California THE TRUE VICTIMS BLUE HAVEN SUPPLIES DIRECT & EMPLOYEES Author: allison park, Pennsylvania Pools & Saunas: Blue Haven Pools San Diego @ Spas Supplies Direct San Diego, California

Jun 13 2017
Black Card Books Gerry Robert's Publish A Book And Grow Rich,Gerry Robert's Signature Program. Paid $100 for tablet not given. They said they would send it. They never did. I again told them we never received it. They again said they would send it. They never did. It was BS. They pressured people into buying into their program at $40,000 - a today price only, afterwards, $46,000. We said no to their program. It doesn't take $40,000 to publish a book. They still managed to get money out of us without handing over the tablet and then promising they would send it and they never did. It's a fraud, scam. Nationwide Intro to lure us into their program Int'l - Stouffville, Ont. Canad, Mesa Arizona Author: Chandler, Arizona Book Publishers: Black Card Books Nationwide