Your Search | focal price

Apr 29 2016
Competition Sports Price Gouging, Poor Customer Service Gulfport Mississippi Author: Long Beach, Mississippi Motorcycles: Competition Sports Gulfport, Mississippi

Apr 28 2016
Car Delivery USA All day auto transport I booked my car for transport6 weeks early. They quoted price of $795 so of course I locked in with them. Three days before pick up, they call to tell me it will be $250 more!! Coral Springs Florida Author: Bourne, Massachusetts Auto Transporters: Car Delivery USA Coral Springs , Florida

Apr 28 2016
Next Level Nutra LLC shipped product not ordered and will surely bill/collect the fulll price Henderson Nevada AND That aint all folks Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Misc. Health Specialists: Next Level Nutra LLC Henderson, Nevada

Apr 28 2016
Home Depot sale price not honored for online orders Nationwide I'm not stupid, not a guy... Author: Mt. Holly, New Jersey Appliances: Home Depot Nationwide

Apr 27 2016
Forever Flawless Over charged me! I was quoted a much lesser price than appeared on my bank statement! Pleasanton California Author: Danville, California Beauty Salons: Forever Flawless Pleasanton, California

Apr 27 2016
Loving the Classics They appear to be thieves, send out emails offering half-price, then full price - still taking your money! Pickerton Ohio Author: Marietta, Georgia Books, Records & Videos: Loving the Classics Pickerton, Ohio

7, Report #1301993

Apr 26 2016
Luxory AutoMax Owner Jimmie 20yr Professional Con-Artist/Price Cheat ,Gouger, Tinley Park Illinois
Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Car Financing: Luxory AutoMax Tinley Park, Illinois

Apr 26 2016
Dervina RACB Enterprises not a clear description of what I HAD to do to NOT be charged the exorbitant price $94.99 +SH $1.95 Internet claim settled with credit to my account Author: Largo, Florida TV Advertisements: Dervina Internet

Apr 25 2016
APPLE GLASS COMPANY Dishonest, Liars, Rude, Unprofessional, Price-Gouging, Condescending, Disrespectful. The Woodlands Texas
Author: The Woodlands, Texas Glass Repair Shops: APPLE GLASS COMPANY The Woodlands, Texas

Apr 24 2016
I AM RALPH SANDERS AND I WILL ,RE- POST THIS ,EVERYTIME I GET ANY RESPONSES FOR REBUTTALS ON MY RIPOFF REPORT UNDER MY NAME WHEN PEOPLE GOOGLE ME SO THEY KNOW THE TRUTH!! POST AND PASTE !!! Author: Los Angeles, California Liars: The Half Time Hustler El Dorado Hills, California

Apr 23 2016
Web Blog Systems, Ben Price This Co helped me to build a website and hosted by them. Since they are now closed my website has disappeared and I cannot retrieve all the info I had put on the site. I would like to know if there is a way for me to retrieve this info ?? Las Vegas Nevada Author: Montreal, Quebec On-Line Business: Web Blog Systems Las Vegas, Nevada

Apr 23 2016
Kika's Klee Kai Kept both dog and majority of purchase price Riverside California Author: Texas Animal Services: Kika's Klee Kai Riverside, California

Apr 22 2016
Merit Gas Station Attendant tried to charge me the credit price for gas after I gave him $20 cash.  Attleboro Massachusetts Author: Attleboro, Massachusetts Gas Stations: Merit Gas Station Attleboro, Massachusetts

Apr 22 2016
Tracy Davidson Pinoy Recruiters, 60 Second Millionaire Promises paid signups for a price - does NOT deliver! Internet
PinoY Recruiters Out of Business- Now Success Assurance Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Internet Marketing Companies: Tracy Davidson Internet

Apr 21 2016
Retriever Medical Dental Payments TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Retriever Medical Dental Payments, Inc guarantee: price beat any valid written offer or client may leave at no cost or penalty.*UPDATE: Retriever Medical Dental Payments pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Retriever Medical Dental Payments recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Somers, Connecticut Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Retriever Medical Dental Payments, Inc. – TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Retriever Medical Dental Payments exclusive credit card processing program for medical & dental offices. Retriever Medical Dental Payments' specialized program, copyrighted forms, & support materials allow clients to safely accept credit card payments in six approved ways. Financial management program for client's practice which increases patient payment at time of treatment, preservin Select State/Province

Apr 21 2016
Peoria Ford - Peoria, AZ Advertised price will never be the selling price Peoria Arizona 4/27 UPDATE Author: Alabama Auto Dealers: Peoria Ford - Peoria, AZ Peoria, Arizona

Apr 18 2016
Broker Price Opinion Failure to Pay for Completed BPOs Westminster Colorado Author: Vancouver, Washington Realtors: Broker Price Opinion Internet

Apr 17 2016
healthey.com ordered one prod. charged full price for prod. costing <$5 san francisco and miami Internet Author: hobart, Indiana Weightloss Programs: healthey.com Internet

Apr 16 2016
Cardiff classic auto in Encinitas Tom and mike Negative if possible! These guys sold me a broken car at a premium price. First off i was tricked by their contract, Next a week later all my check engine lights come on and my catalytic converter is now bad but they can fix it for 800 dollars. Then i find out my heater vents dont even work, more money. The premium audio video system that was in the car, a major upsell point also doesnt work! They wont help with anything , class A scam artist scum bags! they also jacked up my dmv registration costing me more money too. Encinitas California Test Drive? Author: San diego, California Auto Dealers: Cardiff classic auto in Encinitas Encinitas , California

Apr 15 2016
UltraSpa Mellen Thomas Benedict On November 09, 2013, I ordered a product called the UltraSpa, from Mellen Thomas Benedict. I paid $522.00 the discounted price for the pre-launch and as of yet, have not received any product. I have spoken to Mr. Benedict, and he assured me that the prod Did Santa, run off with my UltraSpa? Author: Kaneohe, Hawaii Alternative Health: UltraSpa Mellen Thomas Benedict

Apr 14 2016
RAC Acceptance Acceptance Now5501 Headquarters DrPlano, Tx 75024 a washer and dryer cost together 1000, Suppose to pay off in 90 days, couldn't do it, told me my payment would be 156. dollar, didn't tell me how many payment I had, charged me three time the price Plano, Tx La Have You Ever Heard Of Asking? Author: Baton Rouge, Louisiana BBB Better Business Bureau: RAC Acceptance Plano, Tx,

Apr 13 2016
GATEWAY REALTY/PAULETTE GOSDEN TUMBARELLO DO NOT TRUST THIS WOMAN!! I told Paulette to make an offer for the asking price of $62K on a condo. She told me the price was $68K, even though it was not. After leaving a deposit of $2,000, she said I was required to pay for the termite inspection (CL- Used trickery and fraud and caused me lose money on the sale of a condo Bluffton South Carolina Author: Bluffton, South Carolina Real Estate Services: GATEWAY REALTY/PAULETTE GOSDEN TUMBARELLO Bluffton, South Carolina

Apr 13 2016
Brokerpriceopinion.com/ First Valuation They Don't Pay. They Owes me for 49 broker price opinion close to $2000. Westminister Colorado Author: Los Angeles, California Realtors: Brokerpriceopinion.com/ First Valuation Westminister, Colorado

Apr 13 2016
Dish Installed service and a month later I cancelled as I wasn't happy with service or price. When I cancelled and returned equipment Dish charged my debit card on file 460.00 without my consent or knowledge. I was told giving my debit number there would only be a one time charge for service. They did not tell me it will be used for collateral. I only receive court ordered child support and the money Dish took was part of my house payment. I'm also going thru bankruptcy. Nationwide Author: Surfside Beach, South Carolina Satellite Companies: Dish Nationwide

Apr 12 2016
dermajeun offered free trial of facial product but charged full price to my credit card only given to pay postage Internet Author: Etna, California Drug Manufacturers: dermajeun Internet