Your Search | focal price

Sep 14 2015
Dr. Newton's Naturals Michael Pinkus Phone sales agent blatantly lied about how many servings per container of their cal max formula. He said one container was 20 days at 2 servings per day. So the package comes and the label reads ONE serving per day, effectively doubling the price I was being charged. Oh and get this. When I questioned the shipping charge of 14.95 he specifically said, I can't imagine that a small shipping fee would stand in your way of this great product. Funny, when I went to get return authorization, NO WAY would they refund that insignificant shipping charge. Really sad that a company like this can make it to where you don't want to trust any of them. S Portland Maine Author: Euless, Texas Alternative Health: Dr. Newton's Naturals S Portland, Maine

Sep 14 2015
ZiptoZiip Moving Company Scam artists that should be shut down. Stolen items and bait-and-switch tactics. Price gorging Carlstadt Nationwide Author: Saratoga Springs, New York BBB Better Business Bureau: ZiptoZiip Moving Company Carlstadt, New Jersey

Sep 12 2015
fyve i purchased a pair of the foot ball team cowboy converse sneakers for the price of 49.30 and never recieved them and the web site terminated the phone number and never responded back on email internet only Internet Author: chambersburg, Pennsylvania Clothing Stores: fyve Internet

Sep 12 2015
GA Lock and Key LLC Price gauging, Extra charges for work, Discriminates against women, Doesn't repair their work Atlanta Georgia Author: Georgia Locksmiths: GA Lock and Key LLC Atlanta, Georgia

Sep 11 2015
NuWave Precision Deceptive - negotiated special price, sent CC Authorization and refuse to honor order Libertyville, IL Internet Author: Lexington, Nebraska Miscellaneous Electronics: NuWave Precision Internet

Sep 11 2015
Argushire/Cartrawler They contract a price with you and then the local supplier add more and more Dublin Internet Author: Porto, Car Rentals: Argushire/Cartrawler Internet

Sep 11 2015
Miniclip Games I felt I'd been hustled, scammed and cheated out of my money. After playing 8 ball pool as a guest I thought I would join and as soon as I paid some money everything changed. The price to play the game was considered to the amount of money I gave them. 10,000 or 100,000 points to play. what was I supposed to do after they already had my money. Internet
Author: San Bernardino, California Websites: Miniclip Games Internet

Sep 10 2015
Royal Garcinia cambogia Raspberry keton Health PI Overcharged on products and no price was listed. Bank account now overdrawn because of their mistake San Diego California Author: New Castle , Pennsylvania Weightloss Programs: Royal Garcinia cambogia San Diego , California

Sep 09 2015
Best Price Caskets Unethical, Abusive, and Violates any legitimate company code of conduct. Dallas Texas Author: Garland, Texas Funeral Services: Best Price Caskets Dallas, Texas

Sep 08 2015
Zillow Company publicly listing our home at 52000 less than our MLS listing. If they don't have the correct t information related to a property, they are obliged to use the listing price of our local agent. Internet zillow complaint Author: Perry, Michigan Advertising / Deceptive: Zillow Internet

Sep 07 2015
Cricket Wireless BAIT AND SWITCH Sells you a deal and then changes the price and denies it all Merritt Island Florida Author: Merritt Island, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Cricket Wireless Merritt Island, Florida

Sep 05 2015
Cricket wireless Franklin st in Rochester NY Cricket Lied took my money and changed the price of the phone i have not even had the phone 2 months and i would like something done asap i ask the store that sold it to me for the corporate address they told me 610 N. clinton ave but they did not know the phone you do not know the phone number to someone who issues your check? I would like response ASAP or next step small claims and further action legally, going all the way, is it because i have a disability that they robbed me ? Rochester NY Author: Rochester, New York US Congress: Cricket wireless Franklin st in Rochester NY NY

Sep 05 2015
Veinwave Distrubuting Sout-Africa Sophia Theron Over price and NO back up services Internet Author: pretoria, Other Unusual Rip-Off: Veinwave Distrubuting Sout-Africa Internet

Sep 04 2015
desiree Genera Unprofessional Didnt Show Price Increase never recieved work Fresno California Author: Fresno, California Photography: desiree Genera Fresno, California

Sep 04 2015
Revitol Buy Health Fraudulent ordering process - click on product you want - provide payment info and then product order/price goes up 100% Internet Author: helotes, Texas Drug Manufacturers: Revitol Internet

Sep 04 2015
U.S.A Auto Sales Brent i traded in my 2014 dodge charger , i only owed 10,000 dollars, i recieved a 2007 lincoln with 118,000 on it which i was under the impression that , the car was a little under 15,000 , i was running late for work so i wasnt able to go over paper work and signed i had to leave i ask them can i get my orginal plates to my dodge charger because i was sitting a little over 6 hours just to look at cars , i did indeed pick the lincoln car , but wasnt aware about the price , my husband stayed over while i left out and went to work, they told him since he was my husband that it was fine for him to sign my paper for me , they let me drive off the lot , with no paper work nor insurance, just so they could keep my dodge charger lawrencville Georgia How Is This THEIR Fault? Author: snellville , Georgia Auto Dealers: U.S.A Auto Sales lawrencville , Georgia

Sep 03 2015
09:44 AM Ori (owner of the business) After getting 3 locks rekeyed,I could lock but could not unlock, they were working fine before rekey,they would not fix problem blaming my doors instead,charged highest price,very rude when I called their office,show low prices on web. Scottsdale,AZ Internet Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Consumer Services: Internet
44, Report #1252022

Aug 31 2015
Hollywood Toyota I have them all I was told by my salesman, finance mgr, & sales mgr if I make every payment on time for 12 months I will 100% be able to refi at 1.9% with the Toyota of Hollywood Rewards program. Finance mgr asked me to sign blank papers & said the computer would fill in #'s. I was told by the salesman the price was $11,400. When they found out I had bad credit (up almost 200 points since) they told me I would get a car that day. They knew how much I wanted my car & the end #'s after I signed were over $16,000. I reported it to the GM. Hollywood Florida Author: Pompano Beach, Florida Auto Dealers: Hollywood Toyota Hollywood, Florida
45, Report #1252008

Aug 31 2015
USA Auto Service Fraud, monies owed, lying to customers, price gouging lantana Florida Author: Wellington, Florida Auto Repair Service: USA Auto Service lantana , Florida

Aug 31 2015
Karatbars International KARATBARS INTERNATIONAL IS A PONZI SCHEME! Stuttgart Germany
Karatbars Author: PIedmont, New York Cross-Border Scams: Karatbars International Stuttgart, Other

Aug 30 2015
Broker Price Opinion does not Pay Realtors Do Not Do BPO's for Broker Price Opinion, Inc. They DO NOT PAY! Westminster Colorado Author: Discovery Bay, California Realtors: Broker Price Opinion Westminster, Colorado

Aug 30 2015
DISH Network Frontier ran a special they called a bundle that included DISH Network for a ridiculous low price, then Frontier backed out of the deal and Dish unbundled the package, dirupted the channels and stop me from view channels that were worth watching, and group channels that are rated below Average. Freeport, illinois Nationwide Author: Freeport, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: DISH Network Nationwide

Aug 30 2015
ClearComm of Tampa Bay Authorized Metro PCS dealer many customers are forced to buy higher plans in order to get device sale price and are being sold used phones baltimore Maryland Author: baltimore, Maryland Specialty Stores: ClearComm of Tampa Bay baltimore, Maryland

Aug 28 2015
PB-ONLINE1 lulling into an introductory price but the charging for the full purchase with confusing page design and absolutely refusal of any refund the day of. Internet Author: Pomona, California Adult Web Sites: PB-ONLINE1.COM Internet