Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: focal price
There may be more reports for "focal price"
For more results perform a general search for "focal price"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 04 2017
CD Diet & Health This company tries to scam yu by selling you vitamins, two bottles. They hide the part that says you will receive more vitamins at a big inflated price. You should send the second package back with a letter saying you won't pay, and you'll report them and you will tell your credit card co. not to pay them. San Diego California Author: Seabrook, Texas Weightloss Programs: CD Diet & Health San Diego, California

Feb 04 2017
Liberty Healthshare offered healthcare coverage at great price then I used it after 9 months called and said I didn't qualify Canton Nationwide internet, state ohio Preexisting Condition appeals Author: coeur d alene , Idaho Health Insurance: Liberty Healthshare Nationwide

Feb 03 2017
ecigs ecigsbrand.com they offered a vapor cig for shipping and handling cost only, and then with in thirty days they withdrew 85 dollors out of my bank account, when I talked to them they said the charge was for the product and they would only give me back 21 dollors of the 85 dollors that in my oppinion they stole from me.Nothing was ever said to me that I was gonna be charged for this product that they were offering for shipping and handling only, to me when they say pay shipping and handling only thats it you should not get charged full price for this product, that to me is a very agrevise case of fraud and misrepresontation by this company, I am very poor living from pay check to pay check and can not afford this. I am very heart broken that someone would take advantage of people in this way, when they are trying to better themselfs and then someone takes advantage of them and steals their little of money they have, now I cant pay my bills or get any food for another week until my husband gets paid, I am sick to my stomach and I dont know how I am gonna tell my husband that we are broke and dont have any money for groceries or bills. Please if anyone reads my report DO NOT FALL FOR THIS SCAM , if you want to quite smoking talk to your doctor and get help from family and freinds but please please dont fall for this scam , because they will take your money right out of your bank account even with out your consent or aknowlegdement. Internet Author: algonac, Michigan Internet Fraud: ecigs Internet

Feb 03 2017
The Style Go Selling fake products for the price of the original products Florida Internet
Author: Pasay, Missouri Beauty Products: The Style Go Internet

Feb 02 2017
Moorcroft Debt Collection Limited Adam Copeland for Cash Advance, Inc in California. They sent me an email about a $2000 debt on a Cash Advance, Inc. Loan that they were hired to collect at a negotiated price of $1000. No phone number was given. I never got such a loan and I've never been to California. Stockport California Complete scam Author: Lost Creek, West Virginia Collection Agency's: Moorcroft Debt Collection Limited Nationwide

Feb 01 2017
Daniel Mein wire fraud, honest services fraud, misrepresentation of price of online item Orinda California Author: San Francisco, California Miscellaneous Electronics: Daniel Mein Orinda, California

Jan 30 2017
All Star Moving Services All Star Relocation SCAM!!! PLEASE RUN. MY ITEMS WERE LOST. ESTIMATED PRICE WAY OFF! Kearny New Jersey
Author: Miami, Florida Moving & Storage: All Star Moving Services Kearny, New Jersey

Jan 30 2017
YesWeTravel.com For a very high price we've got a motel type hotel Brookline Massachusetts
Author: Brookline , Massachusetts Travel Agents: Yes We Travel Brookline, Massachusetts

Jan 28 2017
PSYDO SURGE Psydo Surge skin cream & Only Eyes home health care products. Come on price of $4.95 will end up hitting your account hundreds! Internet Author: Spring, Texas Home HealthCare: PSYDO SURGE Nationwide

Jan 27 2017
Wonder Hear..Hearing Aid Quoted one price , but charged another. Price was quoted as $39. ,but charged $58. Nationwide Author: Elkins Park, Pennsylvania Alternative Health: Wonder Hear..Hearing Aid Nationwide

Jan 26 2017
Skin Endear Skin Endear Anti-Aging Formula Advanced Skin Cream An Angelina Jolie rip off. I signed up for a free sample, just paying for shipping which turned out to be an auto ship program. I called to cancel and was told I would be refunded since they had already charged me full price. I was sent more product anyway and was later told I had never called to cancel! Internet Author: Loveland , Ohio Celebrities: Skin Endear Internet

Jan 26 2017
Satin youth/ Beauty Wrinkle Cream I cancelled sent two different products Saint George Utah Author: Price, Utah Miscellaneous Companies: Satin youth/ Beauty Wrinkle Cream Saint George , Utah

Jan 24 2017
Laithwaite's Wine Laithwaite's Wine Club National Geographic Wines of the World Deceptive Marketing - Order a Case, Get an Unexpected Case at Twice the Price a Few Months Later Internet Author: Chesterfield, Virginia On-Line Business: Laithwaite's Wine Internet

Jan 23 2017
BROKER PRICE OPINION .COM FIRST VALUATIONS REAL ESTATE BROKER IN NEW YORK-IHAVE NOT BEEN PAID FOR WORK COMPLETED FOR THIS COMPANY WESTMINSTER Colorado Author: Marlboro, New York Realtors: BROKER PRICE OPINION .COM WESTMINSTER, Colorado

Jan 21 2017
Gold Rush Interntional Reverend John Peterson sen money to Jane Harbin at 1609 Price Dr. Oklahoma phone number for john is876-894-7322 He tryed to get me to send $250.00 to pay for taxes to receive a larger amount of money. I didn't fall for it. Been scammed by internet people. Jamacia Nationwide Author: Loundonville, Ohio Accounting: Gold Rush Interntional Nationwide

Jan 20 2017
Prescott Tire Pros and Automotive Service PRICE QUOTE SCAM SETUP Prescott Arizona Author: PRESCOTT VALLEY, Arizona Auto Tire shops: Prescott Tire Pros and Automotive Service Arizona

Jan 19 2017
opticsfast charged more for services than quoted. then witheld my property when i did not pay thier escalated price Nationwide Author: chattanooga, Tennessee Consumer Services: opticsfast Nationwide

Jan 18 2017
Tabeer Tours Scam of complaints on www.tabeertours.com, D Scam of complaints on www.tabeertours.com, Dubai. Check Rate you were quoted? a number of complaints — the second-highest number of online travel complaints, behind the sketchy return and refund policies — among consumers who booked a room at one price but when they arrived they were charged a higher price.  Dubai Nationwide
Author: Dubai, Other Travel Agencies: Tabeer Tours Nationwide

Jan 18 2017
Locksmith Company aka Locksmith Pro Be Aware of the Switch and Bait pricing, $15 for svc call, the amt that is on the web with a * next to the amt. multiply by 4x. for actual price. Lynnwood/Edmonds area, but no city is registered Internet only, no city or state address Author: Edmonds, Washington Auto Security: Locksmith Company aka Locksmith Pro Internet

Jan 18 2017
ZANDER INSURANCE COMPANY, ZANDERINS.COM, WWW.ZANDERINS.COM, DAVE RAMSEY, HTTP://ZANDERINS.COM, ZANDER LIFE INSURANCE TERM ZANDER LIFE INSURANCE SCAM == BEWARE BAIT AND SWITCH = QUOTES LOW THEN APPROVES AND INCREASES PRICE BY 10X AFTER 8 WEEKS OF SUBMITTING PAPERWORK Nationwide Author: Woodstock, Georgia Health Insurance: ZANDER INSURANCE COMPANY Nationwide

Jan 16 2017
Nuevoderm Ageless Moisturizer/Derma Vibrance Eye Serum They RIPPED me off!!! I ordered their free trial in early Ocober, didn't get anything until early December yet was charged the INSANE price of $258.62 in November! Henderson, Nevada Internet Author: Fort. Frances, Ontario, Alabama Miscellaneous Companies: Nuevoderm Ageless Moisturizer/Derma Vibrance Eye Serum Internet

Jan 14 2017
MiraVie RegeneLift SkinNoir Ordered MiraVie less than two years ago. Didn't work. Ordered RegeneLift last year. Click started once shipped for trial period but don't tell you that. I tried to return and get money back but told trial ended and they had taken full price of product from my account. Long story. Was angry, looked up reviews, found complaints that MiraVie and RegeneLift are same. Called RegeneLift back, wanted supervisor or owner of company, was denied and employee rude. As soon as I said this is a SCAM she hung up on me. I never pursued again because I knew I would get no where. Now, I saw as for Sandra Bullock's SkinNoir but decided to look up reviews. Guess what? Same company as MiraVie & Regenerist. SCAM! Deceptive, change business names but same crappy over priced product Henderson Henderson Nevada Author: elk grove, California Bait-and-Switch: MiraVie & RegeneLift Internet

Jan 13 2017
OrthoCarolina Price Gouging Concord North Carolina Author: Mount Pleasant, North Carolina Healthcare Centers: OrthoCarolina Concord, North Carolina

Jan 13 2017
First Fidelity Trust AG/Andrew Serafin Price Gouging, Bait and Switch, Non-performance Geneva Geneva Case Settled Author: Somewhere, Florida Business Consulting: First Fidelity Trust AG Geneva, Other

Jan 11 2017
The Refine Institute, PA Full price for services NOT provided Charlotte North Carolina Author: Fort Mill , South Carolina ORGANIZED CRIME: The Refine Institute, PA Charlotte , North Carolina