Your Search | focal price

Dec 31 2016
Threadup They pay a ridiculously low price to sellers. I received 75 cents for a brand new pair of $50 shoes. San Francisco California Internet Author: Wendell, North Carolina On-Line Stores: Threadup Internet

Dec 30 2016
justfly.com justfly.com they did not honor a discount for my mothers passing away, hung up on me several times, never call me back, and they made me miss my flight didn't change it when I told them that I needed to change my flight because my mother had died on oct 21st and ned to stay for funeral arrangements in guatemala city and they said they would but and had a confirmation for november 19th and was hung up on and they didn't email. or call back and I call several times speaking with different rep and keep me on hold and haning up and I missed my flight on oct 31 and they said sorry can't help you ..you had to buy a new ticket at full price and I called avaince and pay 756 dollars for a different airline back to sfo I want a full refund on this false travel internet agency for airline aeromexico of $549.00 and pay for my new flight at full price of 759.00 for Avianca leaving guatemala city on november 24th to sfo internet base in the Philippines Internet Author: martinez, California Air Travel: justfly.com Internet

Dec 30 2016
Luxstyleint Lux style They sent me the product when I was browsing and didn't give them my credit card info when I seen the price. Now there threating to take action and ruin my credit card. How can I sent it back? Can they do this? Odence C Denmark Nationwide
Author: Lumby , On-Line Business: Luxstyleint Nationwide

Dec 30 2016
Great Lakes Service II aka Great Lakes Towing THEY WILL RAISE THE PRICE ON YOU FOR NO REASON Addison Illinois Happy New Year and God Bless !! Author: Illinois Auto Mechanics: Great Lakes Service II Addison, Illinois

Dec 27 2016
Emporium Retail Group LLC I purchased Cyber Monday sale items, and am being billed for regular retail my sales slip even shows the sale price but they will not honor the prices they published. I call their customer service number and it is a offshore answering service, I called 8 Sale Price, will call you Los Angles, Ca Internet
Response from Emporium Author: Rocklin, California Kitchens: Emporium Retail Group LLC Internet

Dec 26 2016
Albertson's Albertson's weekly ad offered prime rib at $5.77 per pound. At the checkout, they adjusted weight to increase price by $1.00 per pound. Las Vegas Nevada
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Questionable Activities: Albertson's Las Vegas, Nevada

Dec 26 2016
salvageworld of Fort Lauderdale Florida 33301 broke binding agreement to use deposit as part of purchase price Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Elk City, Oklahoma Motorcycles: salvageworld Nationwide

Dec 25 2016
Praha health 1211 p health AZ They sold health products at a discouted rate and automatically subscribed me to a payment of over 500% price increase. Original payment was 13$ for 60 pills, which then turned into a charge of 55$ and 60$ for the same exact pills. Arizona Author: Santa Cruz, California Drug Manufacturers: Praha health Internet

Dec 23 2016
Nuevoderm Derma Nuevoderm Ageless Moisturizer / Derma Vibrance No disclosure of price product upon initial delivery. Overcharges to my credit card of over $180.00 for 2 products ordered one time. Company continue shipping and overcharging for a total of $582.00!! Within a period of 3 months. Charges were made in spite of returned/refused products! Internet, deliveries made from St Petersburg, Florida Internet
Author: Seffner , Florida Alternative Health: Nuevoderm Derma Internet

Dec 23 2016
Price candle Placed 2 orders for Christmas never received the candles tried to contact over email and phone no success each of my order was $37.99 Internet
Author: Zion, Illinois Trailer Parks: Price candle Internet

Dec 23 2016
Mehnaz Rokerya took my domain of my brand and will not release or sell for market price of godaddy Nationwide Author: Diamond Bar, California Unusual Rip-Off: Mehnaz Rokerya Nationwide

Dec 22 2016
Taylor's Home Improvement Taylor Price Performed sloppy work, profane, not thorough Jacksonville Florida
Author: Jacksonville, Florida Bed & Bath: Taylor's Home Improvement middleburg, Florida

Dec 22 2016
Big Sandy's Super Store Big Sandy's Super Store High Price Low Quality Items That They Can't Stand By. Chillicothe Ohio Author: Circleville , Ohio Department & Outlet Stores: Big Sandy's Super Store Chillicothe , Ohio

Dec 21 2016
Plush Media Dominique Price, Amber Allen, Michelle Stewart, Nicole Ortiz PLUSH MEDIA / PLUSHMEDIA.NET SCAMMED ME Atlanta, Georgia /San Diego California Internet Problem solved 10000% over Author: Berkley, Michigan Websites: Plush Media Internet

Dec 21 2016
highclassuniverse.com I ordered a puppy bank for my grandson for Christmas and it never showed I emailed them and never got a answer back. I want my money back Internet
Author: Price, Utah BBB Better Business Bureau: highclassuniverse.com Internet

Dec 20 2016
Mike Murphy's Kia of Brunswick Mike Murphy's Kia Beware of getting scammed on the price of your car Brunswick Georgia Author: Kingsland, Georgia Auto Dealers: Mike Murphy's Kia of Brunswick Brunswick , Georgia

Dec 19 2016
coleman furniture lori manager Absolute scam and PRICE GAUGING Cedurhurst Nationwide Author: McKinney, Texas Furniture & Furnishings: coleman furniture Nationwide

Dec 16 2016
Radiant Skin Luscious Youth sent free trail but billed full price and continued to bill every month without consent Santa Ana California
Author: Anchorage, Alaska Supplemental Health Programs: Radiant Skin Santa Ana, California

Dec 15 2016
Prize Candle Prize candle took my order and money. I ordered a special of 3 candles for special price. Total of $40 on december 2, 2016 and still have not recieved them. They have not answered my emails nor is their phone number working. I either want what i ordered NOW or my moey returned. California Author: Alexander City, Alabama Gift Shops: Prize Candle California

Dec 12 2016
ALPHATREN BOOSTX DEPT. Told me i would receive free trials for Alphatren and Boostx all i pay for is shipping and handling but when i got my bank statement they charged me full price!$79.95 for Alphatren and $79.95 for Boostx and also they put me on automatic renewal after 18 days they send me more bottles full price! LITTLE FALLS New Jersey Author: BALTIMORE, Maryland Weightloss Programs: ALPHATREN BOOSTX DEPT. LITTLE FALLS, New Jersey

Dec 12 2016
dietnutritiontoday.com offered their product garcinia camboia for $4.99 1st trial offer. charged me 89.95 and 89.99 for product. called they said this was only the shipping price. sent me 2 more at same high price norcross Georgia diet Author: Marblehead, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: dietnutritiontoday.com norcross, Georgia

Dec 12 2016
Casketsite.com Casket Cost Twice Advertised Price Aspen Internet Author: Austin, Texas Family Services: Casketsite.com Internet

Dec 10 2016
Optimal Health Garcinia Cambogia Advertised product that didn't work plus free sample was shipping only $4.95 said nothing about anything but that being charged to my credit card yet charged $78.95 on my credit card without my permission. Personally think it is a rip off and i'm not the only one that thinks that. I will give them and this product plenty of bad publicity trust me on that. That price is ridiculious and people can't afford to pay that kind of money for 30 pills. RIP OFF. Salt Lake City Utah Author: Paragould, Arkansas Drug Manufacturers: Optimal Health Internet

Dec 09 2016
China Freight mychinafreightmychinafreight.com They will not ship your freight until you pay a higher price Nanshan District Shenzhen Wrong url Author: San Diego, California Miscellaneous Companies: China Freight Internet

50, Report #1341967

Dec 07 2016
Remo Optimizer accessed to buy $29.95 software to repair computer and was told technician price to repair was $335.00 I was told Montreal, but I think it was India don't know internet Author: Lauderhll, Florida Computer Fraud: Remo Optimizer Internet