FOCAL PRICE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: focal price
There may be more specific results for "focal price"
For more specific results for "focal price"
Showing 26-50 of 31,021 Found Reports For more specific results for "focal price"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 06 2017
SUNSET SHUTTERS LLC BAIT & SWITCH , STOLE DEPOSIT MONEY AND DID NOT PERFORM ON CONTRACT SCOTTSDALE Arizona Alvaro is a Liar! Author: PARADISE VALLEY, Arizona Blinds / Shutters / Window Care: SUNSET SHUTTERS SCOTTSDALE, Arizona

Oct 06 2017
FIRESTONE COMPLETE AUTO CARE They quoted me a price of 145.00 for a battery on sale over the phone and asked if I would like to purchase one as the old one wasn't very good any more. I knew that as it was the original battery from 2006. I knew it would need to be replaced but I was just waiting for a sale. MENOMONEE FALLS Wisconsin Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Auto Repair Service: FIRESTONE COMPLETE AUTO CARE MENOMONEE FALLS, Wisconsin

Oct 06 2017
National Warranty services Sold me a warranty without telling me the actual price of the contract. llinois (Berwyn, Cicero, Oak Lawn)/company:FL. Florida Author: palos heights, Illinois Auto Warranty: National Warranty services Internet

Oct 06 2017
StubHub StubHub Massive Fees Rip Off - NYC Theater Tickets Hello Dolly San Fransisco Internet Still a Rip off Author: New Jersey Mail Order Services: StubHub Internet

Oct 05 2017
Richard Brenner and Kristy Brennar Dead Beat Tenants! Landlords beware! Destroyed my property! Miami Florida
Thank you Author: Miami, Florida Real Estate Services: Richard Brenner and Kristy Brennar Miami, Florida

Oct 05 2017
Beaute Wrincle Reducer I told them that their product did not work for me and they were refusing to stop autoship. I had to tell them it was illegal what they were doing and they were trying to sell me more of it at a lower price when I told them it did not work for me. North Las Vegas Nevada Author: CLEARWATER, Florida Beauty Salons: Beaute Wrincle Reducer North Las Vegas, Nevada

Half Price Books Don't Be a Sucker Des Moines Iowa
The Difference... Author: Mason City, Iowa Books, Records & Videos: Half Price Books Des Moines, Iowa

Oct 04 2017
RUA logistics LTD Anton Battista I made a bank wire transfer, for a vehicle- They called it a good faith deposit- It was 50% of the cars value- $6250.00 They then emailed back asking for the remaining balance- Thas when I said enough! Homerton, London London United Kingdom respond to author Author: Tacoma, Washington Auto Shipping Companies: RUA logistics LTD Homerton, London,

Carpet Corner BAIT & SWITCH Independence Missouri
Here are the facts Author: Independence, Missouri Carpet & Tile Installers: Carpet Corner Independence, Missouri

Oct 04 2017
Vignesh Warsan VikkiLifetell Network Chennai Ltd This scammer, thief, Liar, VIkki or Vignesh Waran show me a wallet with Bitcoin BTC of 724,231.79, I sent money to this guy and I ask Is there any more fees he said no. Tuticorin, India Worldwide This scammer, thief of the homeless, thief of the hunger and Liar, Vikki or Vignesh Waran from Lifetell Network Chennai Ltd Author: Alabama Financial Services: Vignesh Warsan Nationwide

Oct 04 2017
SeekVerify $1 trial membership turned into a total charge of $66.85. Hauppauge New York Response to SeekVerify Rebuttal Author: , Virginia Private Investigators: SeekVerify Hauppauge, New York

Oct 04 2017
MB Frontline 3pl Thomas PatelMarko Tamislav Mark Tamislav said he had a car for sales for about half price. Should have know this was a scam but I went for it anyway because he said he would use a 3rd party to ship the vehiele. No moeny would exchange until I had a chance to inspect. He suggested I use a company called MB Frontline 3pl. The company seemed to be legit and said they would hold the money in an escrow account. They took my funds and said vehicle was on it was. They will give you a transaction number which you can tract on there website. It nothing but a front. They ttok my funds, closed the account I sent the money to and vehicle was never shipped. DO NOT FALL FOR THIS SCAM. Germany, or Coratia Internet
Author: Florida Auto Shipping Companies: MB Frontline 3pl Internet

Oct 04 2017
Eisenhardt Trading Eisenhardt, Eisenhardt Trading, Eisenhardt Argentina, Eisenhardt Germany, Defaruding clients on purchase of commodities buenos aires Internet
There is no UD Trading Holdings Hong Kong, check on google. Author: Alabama ORGANIZED CRIME: Eisenhardt Trading Internet

Oct 04 2017
Sky Inter Trades Sam Kapoor Sahil Kapoor Extortions,ilegal and criminal behaviour h*o Chi Minh Vietnam
Skyintertrade / Skyintertrades exposed criminal Author: New York Wanted Criminals: Sky Inter Trades Internet

Oct 03 2017
Cliffsdeals.com Deceptive Prictices, they advertise a price and they call you telling you the item isn't the USA version MESQUITE Texas Author: MESQUITE, Texas Miscellaneous Electronics: Cliffsdeals.com MESQUITE, Texas

Oct 03 2017
OMEGA RELOCATIONS Poor service Miami Florida CUSTOMER POSTING FALSE CLAIMS - MIAMI TO FRANCE Author: Saint Julia, Florida Shipping & Handling: OMEGA RELOCATIONS Miami, Florida

Oct 02 2017
cars.iaai.com Undercut price Nationwide
Author: Wasilla, Alaska Motor Vehicle: cars.iaai.com Nationwide

Oct 02 2017
North American Relocation, LLC Baited me with a low ball price and then Jacked it up when it was too late to do anything about it. Boynton Beach Florida Author: Winter Garden, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: North American Relocation, LLC Boynton Beach, Florida

Sep 27 2017
Luna. Skin care They made a transaction for two purchases which I didn't order costing me 177 dollars. When I file a claim they gave some lame excuse I didn't cancel. I Nevers purchased any order in the amount of 177 dollars. Now my bank won't refund my money this company claims I owed them and I never received what ever the products were that I did not order. Internet Some information for you--- Author: P.O box 1464 Boulevard, California Adult Care Facilities: Luna. Skin care Internet

Sep 27 2017
Ocean Bridge oceansbridge.com internet scam no physical store Beaverton, OR Oregon Internet False Reports by Whacko David of 1st-art-gallery Author: Seattle, Washington Art Gallery: Ocean Bridge Internet

LG Won't Repair Tablet Screen Hunstville Alabama
Fumble Author: brodhead, Kentucky Electronic Manufacturers: LG Hunstville, Alabama

Sep 26 2017
New Western Acquisitions Suffered significant loss due to New Western. Their contractor stole 15K and never completed the job Dallas TX
2020 Arles Ln Author: Carrollton, Texas Real Estate Services: New Western Acquisitions Nationwide

Best price art BestPriceArt.com poor quality painting not recommended Internet
Lies from David of 1st-art-gallery.com Author: Houston, Texas Art Gallery: Best price art Internet

Sep 25 2017
Reproduction Gallery reproduction-gallery.com scam company took my payment but did not deliver my order Internet
Fake Posts by David from 1st-art-gallery Author: Pleasanton, California Art Gallery: Reproduction Gallery Internet

Sep 25 2017
Lisa Laterza presticrediti she is asking for a lot of money Como monteolimpino Have a look.. Author: Hanoi, Vermont Brokerage Companies: Lisa Laterza Como,