Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: focal price
There may be more reports for "focal price"
For more results perform a general search for "focal price"
Showing 26-50 of 7,403 Found Reports For more specific results for "focal price"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 03 2017
General Steel Corporation REVIEW: General Steel employees committed to complete customer satisfaction. General Steel approach to business is focused on providing the highest customer satisfaction in the industry, thousands satisfied. General Steel customers reviews attest to General Steel high standard of excellence. Littleton Colorado, Nationwide *UPDATE: General Steel pledges their commitment to always improving their operations by joining Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer by increasing their confidence when doing business with a member business. General Steel recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service Is there payola from companies like General Steel to discredit Ripoff Report? Author: Gloster, Louisiana Building Products: General Steel | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ ..businesses you can trust. commitment to customer satisfaction, cut out the middle man - purchase a steel building that will perfectly suit your needs without paying a contractor’s retail price. Lakewood, Colorado

Mar 02 2017
Logan Entertainment Logantown entertainment Mr. Mark CEOMark Shabazz Logan Agency Promised artists at certain price. Never Delivered and won't give me my 10k deposit back crittenden Pennsylvania Author: katy, Texas DJ Services: Logan Entertainment crittenden st, Pennsylvania

Mar 02 2017
Poshmark I have been selling on Poshmark for over a year now and have sold over 200 items and had a 4.7 out of 5.0 rating. Recently I had a buyer purchase a 14K white gold 3.26CT Diamond Sapphire ring from me for a very very low price $140.00. * They are a bunch of thieves as they have stoked money from me. Internet Base USA Internet
Author: Hockley, Texas Sales People: Poshmark Internet

Mar 02 2017
Quality Inn Ashland, VA (804) 521-2377 TRICKED INTO A NON-REFUNDABLE PRICE, NOT ALLOWED REFUND ONE MONTH BEFORE Ashland Virginia
That's some mistake Author: FONTHILL, ON, Ontario Hotel: Quality Inn Ashland, VA Ashland, Washington

Mar 02 2017
Diet supplements CBDoffersonline Cheaters about price AND auto shipments! Las Vegas Nevada Author: Lawn, Texas Supplemental Health Programs: Diet supplements Las Vegas, Nevada

Mar 02 2017
Biotrim Labs biotrimlabs.comTestoultra.com Online price of their product Testoultra is Rs.1450 ,but when I opted to buy it they deducted RS 10600 from my bank account. I cancelled the order and asked for refund but got no reply from them till now. Internet Author: Anantnag J&K, Weightloss Programs: Biotrim Labs Internet

Mar 01 2017
software 888-769-380 sheffield vil ohio i do not know if this company uses other names says cost is one price is another when SHEFFIELD VIL Ohio Author: Quincy, Michigan Computer Software: software 888-769-380 Ohio

Feb 28 2017
West gate Resort We became a owner last summer and they want money but they want give us the week that we was told it would be at a low price we want out Nationwide Author: Monroe, North Carolina Air Travel: West gate Resort Nationwide

Feb 28 2017
Taurus distributing Central florida distributingMatt steeleOxana macaec Refuse to pay employees. Lies about the price. Takes advantage of homeowners Kissimmee Florida Author: St. Cloud, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Taurus distributing Nationwide

Feb 27 2017
BROKER PRICE OPINION SCAM Naperville Illinois Author: pLAINFIELD, Illinois Mortgage Companies: BROKER PRICE OPINION Naperville , Illinois

Feb 24 2017
DermaSoft PureCell DermaSoft and PureCell are Total Scams. No refunds, price not listed with orders, rude customer service reps. Santa Ana, CA Nationwide
Author: Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin Skin Care: DermaSoft Nationwide

Feb 24 2017
SkinElements totally misleading - not quoting the clearly the conditions and the final price Internet Author: Morganton, Georgia Skin Care: SkinElements Internet

Feb 23 2017
dr lenoard catolog Dr leonards healthcare/carol Wright Gifts coupons, free shipping, seperate orders first item one price additional item price Edison New Jersey Author: Westminster , Colorado Department & Outlet Stores: dr lenoard catolog Edison, New Jersey

Feb 23 2017
DermEssence They waited for almost a month before sending the product, then charged my card the full price for product I never received Albany Georgia Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Skin Care: DermEssence Internet

Feb 22 2017
Moses McWilliams Did a plumbing job that did not work for an outrageous price and did not correct the job.. Baton Rouge Louisiana Author: Baton Rouge, Louisiana Plumbing: Moses McWilliams Baton Rouge, Louisiana

Feb 22 2017
Stericycle Stericycle's illegal auto renewal service contract and price gouging. Part two Illinois Author: Elmira, New York Maintenance Companies: Stericycle Illinois

Feb 21 2017
Cox Communications refuses to send me hard copy to sign contract Set a price for cable and internet. Wanted me to sign online, I am unable to sign online, refused to send me hard copy to sign. Threatened me that I 'had' to sign on line or no service. Roanoke and Nationally Nationwide Author: Vinton, Virginia Internet Service Providers: Cox Communications Nationwide

Feb 21 2017
Stacie Renna. Renna Career Services. This woman says she will deliver a resume in one week, paid upfront and then on day 7 she told me she would deliver later, price went up by $250. She doesn't keep her word. Full of drama. Palm Beach Gardens Florida Author: Jupiter, Florida Personal Services: R

Feb 20 2017
verizon communicaton signed two year contract, after one year upped the price 77.00 more per month Nationwide Author: allentown, Pennsylvania Internet Service Providers: verizon communicaton Nationwide

Feb 20 2017
Amora Coffee did not list unit price. Send coffee right after free sample not enough time to experience taste and agree or disagree to future shipments. Montgomery, Alabama Author: Uvalde, Texas Bait-and-Switch: Amora Coffee Nationwide

Feb 18 2017
Rooter plus Chris and Nina Tried to charge double advertised price Cumming Georgia
Author: Douglasville , Georgia Liars: Rooter plus Cumming , Georgia

Feb 17 2017
GARCINIA CAMBOGIA GARCINIA CAMBOGIA SCAM CHARGES YOU FULL PRICE FOR YOUR FREE TRIAL BOTTLE AFTER ONLY 2 WEEKS! CONTINUES TO CHARGE & SEND PRODUCT AFTER CANCELLING! REFUSES REFUND! NATIONWIDE Internet Author: Albemarle, North Carolina Weightloss Programs: GARCINIA CAMBOGIA Internet

Feb 16 2017
Price Busters discount stores in Maryland Ripoff Manufacturer warranty of new Ashley furniture couch broken after 2 weeks Rosedale Maryland Author: Baltimore, Maryland Furniture & Furnishings: Price Busters discount stores in Maryland Rosedale, Maryland

Feb 15 2017
KWIK KAR LUBE & AUTO MAZEN SAJAJA, MIKE For : Auto Repair, I was quoted a price for a Tune-up If i bought my own spark Plugs/ Egr Valve and the amount which was quoted prepared to pay,the amount came to be way more then what they quoted double and the same person which quoted me the price said he dont remember quoting me the following price and labor said it must have been someone else. also which left me owing $55.00 dollars more after repair was complete of repair the motor light was still one which was supposively went off and didn't after repairing spark plugs the vehicle sounds the same. 2 days later i took it for inspection and it fail due to motor light on Cedar Hill Texas Author: Cedar Hill, Texas Auto Inspection: KWIK KAR LUBE & AUTO Cedar Hill, Texas