Your Search | focal price

Sep 11 2016
Dixie Waite On May 26, 2016 Dixie Waite sold my ex boyfriend and I one of her Savanahs at six weeks. She had called us before we even completed purchase of the kitten stating that she had been robbed and abandoned by her ex boyfriend and that she needed money to provide for her many young children. She offered to give us the kitten at six weeks at a lower price. Then, after we picked up the kitten she even was trying to throw on us a deal to buy her sick cats at a cheap price as well. Because her home smelled horrible of animal secretions we hurried out her home and nevered purchased anymore of her sick cats. One of the cats she tried to sell us had something oozing out of her eyes which made us nervous and cautious. The very young kitten she sold us had to have a lot of attention since it was taken from its mom at an early age. It even got sick with diarrhea so I had to stay home everyday until it felt comfortable which I don't regret. Now, since I am no longer with my boyfriend I tried to explain to Dixie that the kitten she sold us is in my custody as my service animal and asked Dix if she would send me the kittens Tica papers, she changed her number as well as blocked me from Facebook. Savanah Internet
Author: Shandaken , New York Unusual Rip-Off: Dixie Waite Internet

Sep 10 2016
Lianyin*shanghia Not sure they advertised coach bags at 60% off Spent $90.00 on a site I believe to be fake offering coach bags at a discounted price Shanghia Internet Dispute with your bank Author: Peabody, Massachusetts Department & Outlet Stores: Lianyin*shanghia Internet

Sep 10 2016
White Center Glass & Upholstery I spent time on the phone with Tami them asking many questions in order to asses if i even need to spend my time for the in home appointment, then waited 2 weeks for them to come to my home .Over the phone a preliminary quote was around$350 including ins PRICE QUOTED X2 OVER THE PHONE AND IN PERSON CHANGED IN 2 H AS MUCH AS X3 MORE Seattle Washington Author: seattle, Washington Glass Companies: White Center Glass & Upholstery Seattle, Washington

Sep 09 2016
Boost Mobile/ Sprint Corporation Softbank/Virgin, Nextel, etc.… Sprint Corporation, Softbank,Virgin, Nextel, etc. Told one price and charged me another on my credit card Plainfield, Indiana Nationwide Author: West Hills, California Communications & Networking: Boost Mobile/ Sprint Corporation Softbank/Virgin, Nextel, etc.… Nationwide

Sep 09 2016
Cestnuthill Dental Chestnuthill dental group Quoted one price and every time got billed after the procedure for more Sciota Pennsylvania Author: Saylorsburg, Pennsylvania Physicians: Cestnuthill Dental Sciota, Pennsylvania

Sep 08 2016
adt offer me a price of 33.00 per month for security, and then did a bait and switch to 55.00 per month after I made my deposit. Tried to tell me they would credit me two months of service for the mishap. Oak Brook Illinois Author: Westchester, Illinois Security Services: adt Oak Brook, Illinois

Sep 08 2016
24/7 All State Locksmith Quoted a low price and charged an outrageous price California Author: Anaheim, California Auto Security: 24/7 All State Locksmith California

Sep 06 2016
MIT Mold Environmental Testing Group Inc. Failure to pay agreed price Roselle Illinois Author: Tulsa, Oklahoma Consumer Services: MIT Mold Roselle, Illinois

Sep 05 2016
jonnys towing & recovery, inc. charged 240$ out of and advertised 65$ price rockford Illinois
Author: Machesney Park, Illinois Auto Towing: jonnys towing & recovery, inc. Internet

Sep 03 2016
Friendlys in clark female manager as well as every other worker u have there Price gouging and non courteous or non professional attitude Clark New Jersey Author: Garwood, New Jersey Restaurants: Friendlys in clark Clark, New Jersey

Sep 03 2016
OfCourse.co.uk FALSE ADVERTISING: ONLINE EDUCATION AT A HIGH PRICE Internet Author: Melbourne, Alabama Adult Career & Continuing Education: OfCourse.co.uk Internet

Sep 02 2016
AutoNation Toyota Winter Park Lied to me about qualified APR to inflate cash price by over $1,000 Winter Park Florida They fixed the deal Author: Winter Park, Florida Auto Dealers: AutoNation Toyota Winter Park Winter Park, Florida

Sep 02 2016
U'R FURNITURE CENTER UFC ENTERPRISES, LLC Selling damage used furniture for the price of new product Houston Texas Author: Humble, Texas Mattress Stores: U'R FURNITURE CENTER Houston, Texas

Sep 01 2016
Off Lease Laser Lied about compensation for my laser, changed mind on agreed upon Price, they received the laser then never sold it or paid the final amount due me. Miami Florida Author: Gilbert, Arizona Miscellaneous Electronics: Off Lease Laser Miami, Florida

Aug 31 2016
IDA LLC , Independent Dealers Advantage , Charges high interest rates seems like you will never pay off the car. They apply your car payment to the interest. Had my car for a year. Total price of car 11,567 and still around that much.RIPOFF Suwanee Georgia Author: Union Cityy, Georgia Auto Dealers: IDA LLC ( Independent Dealers Advantage ) Suwanee , Georgia

Aug 30 2016
Priceline Misrepresentation of price Internet Author: Bend, Oregon Consumer Services: Priceline Internet

Aug 30 2016
JANG HEALTH GROUP I WAS ONline WAS lead to a survey AFTER COMPLETING IT HAD TO CHOOSR ONE OF THE PRODUCTS REVIVEDERMA SNAKE VENON WAS ONE OF THEM FROM THE LIST SAID I JUST HAD TO PAY FOR SHIPPING 4.95 four dollars n ninety five cents was what I had to pay to receive the product so I entered my credit card info and was charged that price. NY New York Author: Phoenix, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: JANG HEALTH GROUP NY, New York

Aug 27 2016
Budget Rent A Car Budget Rent-A-Car Price-gouging for gasoline Orlando Florida PLEASE Do This! Author: Florida Auto & Truck Rental: Budget Rent A Car Orlando, Florida

Aug 24 2016
HR Cream Company says they will send you thier products for a shiiping fee only. There was no price on the site. Santa Ana California Author: Milwaukie, Oregon Alternative Health: HR Cream Santa Ana, California

Aug 24 2016
twisted metal auto body port richey I was purchasing an auto we agreeded on a price I told them I wanted to have it inspected first when I finished having it inspected I returned to twisted metal and was told the person who traded in the car wanted it back because the car that they traded for had engine problems. When they showed me the car nothing was said about it being a trade in and when I tryed to speak to them about the car I was treated very rudely.Guess they changed their mind about the price. port richey Florida Author: port richey, Florida Auto Dealers: twisted metal auto body port richey port richey , Florida

Aug 23 2016
rapid fulfillment inc. sending orders I do not want, no return postal and eh a t us t have e price fir each bottle pacoima california Nationwide Author: hempstead, New York $$ REWARDS Offered: rapid fulfillment inc. Nationwide

Aug 23 2016
Adorna (aka Adorna, LLC aka Adorna Breast Enhancement Cream) Unauthorized charges made to credit card for miscellaneous amounts of money not corresponding to the price of the product, RIP OFF, Scam, FRAUD, Unauthorized credit card charges, CREDIT CARD FRAUD Cromwell FL. and CT.
Author: Hartford Metro Area, Connecticut Miscellaneous Companies: Adorna Internet

Aug 23 2016
autoanything paypal I bought as advertised 1x Eibach Pro-Truck Lowering Kit at the reduced price of $81.59 but when i received the box it was nothing like what was advertised!!! Internet
Author: sanford, Florida Auto Parts: autoanything Internet

Aug 22 2016
Slim 180 Slim stl Slim 180,aka slim stl,aka slim111, fakes / price gougers/ bait and switch artist,/lowest of the low, fake product !!!! Chesterfield Missouri Author: Webster groves, Missouri Weightloss Programs: Slim 180 Chesterfield , Missouri

Aug 20 2016
ELITE AUTO TRANSPORT / TOWN AUTO TRANSPORT / Looks like repeat same, same price quote $697, you pay down payment $185 and told to pay $512 when delivered. Truck company says pay $700 at delivery or we put in storage BOCA RATON Florida Author: SPARKS , Nevada Auto Transporters: ELITE AUTO TRANSPORT / TOWN AUTO TRANSPORT / BOCA RATON, Florida