Your Search | focal price

Jul 08 2016
Walts Affordable Tree Service Owner allopwed his son to bid my job; we agreed on trees to be cut and the price beforehand. Do not hire these guys!!! indianapolis Indiana Author: INDIANAPOLIS, Indiana Landscape Companies: Walts Affordable Tree Service indianapolis, Indiana

Jul 07 2016
The Walking Company-High Price/Low Quality They Don't Stand Behind Their Products Mission Viejo California
Author: Laguna Niguel, California Specialty Stores: The Walking Company Mission Viejo, California

Jul 06 2016
Farewell Vacations A-1 Travel ConsultantsTrue MarketingPromo Travel FMCGlobal Vacations OffersOne Stop Promotions Sells you a promotional vacation and after debting your checking acct they TRIPLE the vacation price to travel Arizona Nationwide Author: Elizabethton, Tennessee Travel Services: Farewell Vacations Nationwide

Jul 06 2016
StraightFix Price gouging using deceptive and unethical business practices Guang Internet
Author: Idaho Bait-and-Switch: StraightFix Internet

Jul 05 2016
Krish Patel krish patel DIshonest, manipulative and price gouging Orlando Nationwide Author: Orlando , Florida Festivals & Event Services: Krish Patel Nationwide

Jul 05 2016
HOMEVESTORS JAYCORP PROPERTIES LLC RIP OFF -- THEY WANT TO TIE UP PROPERTY AFTER AGREEING ON A PRICE SCOTTSDALE, Arizona Nationwide i was hot under the collar Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Realtors: HOMEVESTORS Nationwide

Jul 05 2016
101 Auto Mall Used Car Dealers Black Car Direct Corp 101-06 101 Avenue South Richmond hill New York 11419 Rip Off prices on used cars, selling used cars for very high price to innocent consumers with less than perfect credit or required income for loan approval scam South Richmond Hill New York You are so full of crap Author: ozone park, New York Auto Dealers: 101 Auto Mall Used Car Dealers South Richmond Hill , New York

Jul 02 2016
Thumbtack Bad leads, no refunds, price hikes without warning San Francisco California Nationwide Author: Minneapolis, Minnesota Home Improvements: Thumbtack Nationwide

Jul 01 2016
5 Town Auto/Elite Shipment/ Reliable Auto Carriers 5 Town Auto Logistics/Elite Shipment/United Reliable Auto Elite Placement/United Auto Carriers/5 Town Auto logistics, all the same company is a SCAM. They lied to us and gave us one price, then when the cars arrived, they completely changed the price. MIKE ROBERTS and his compan(ies) is a complete SCAM. Please stay AWAY AT ALL COST!!!!!! He called me a b***h. Is that how you deal with paying customers? He also used J&M service which is a part of the scam. PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT USE THEMl Boca Raton Florida Author: Houston, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: 5 Town Auto/Elite Shipment/ Reliable Auto Carriers Boca Raton, Florida

Jun 30 2016
Sky Van Lines Tried to DOUBLE a firm commitment price Tazana California Author: La Habra, California Moving Companies: Sky Van Lines Tazana, California

Jun 30 2016
Martin's Tow Truck, The tow truck man was abrasive and tried to force me to pay in cash - then kept raising the price when I wouldn't pay him - saying in the next 20 minutes it would go up $100. Acting like that was going to make me pay faster. Nashville Tennessee
Author: Nashville, Tennessee Auto Towing: Martin's Tow Truck Nashville, Tennessee

Jun 30 2016
CELLGICA Joanna Krupa/ A Plus Fulfillment Wife received this product and I asked the price? Went on line and read about all the rip offs! I called immediately! It was extremely difficult to cancel! Offer me $49.95 then $19.95 then 9.95 final offer! Was supposed to be $4.95! Took a firmness my voice rarely get to but go a cancellation #! Going to the bank to make sure! Oral scam ripoff! $129.00 a month if you aren't quick on this scam! Chatsworth California Author: Toledo, Oregon Supplemental Health Programs: CELLGICA Chatsworth, California

Jun 30 2016
Direct Gardening.com Four rose bushes were dead appearing upon arrival; I planted them anyway and 6 weeks later, their has been no life showing. Black limbs and no leaves. Upon being advised, company said I had to send the original packing paper and label, although I had given my order number, date, price paid and credit card purchase information. Bloomington Illinois Author: Eustis, Florida Landscaping: Direct Gardening.com Bloomington, Illinois

Jun 29 2016
Direct Tv and Exede internet I contact Direct tv my television provider to set up internet through Exede the company they use in my area. I asked 3 different times how much Gid I am going to get each month and was told 25-30 depending on the time of day. I repeated it then several more times as well as the price they told me I would pay. That was $69. Per month. I had it set up for 2 weeks away and they called me back and said they were in the area and could they do it tomorrow. I said yes. This was all done worh an agent of Direct tv. After it was installed I received a bill 3 days later for $92. and when I called Exede to find out why it was so much they said that is my bill too bad. Also I said I guess that's ok I will pay it since I am receiving 30 gigs she laughed and said your only getting 12! I have contacted both companies their supervisors and have been on the phone for days to no avail. I called to have it cancelled last night and they never shut it off and I was told I have a $400. Cancellation fee and have to go up on my roof and return the equipment. I am 72 yrs old! Please help me! Victorville California Internet Author: Phelan, California Internet: Direct Tv and Exede internet Internet

Jun 29 2016
Saferweb They will show one price for one (1) year and then at check out it goes to two (2) years cost. You need to read the info at the left of the page to see this. India Internet Report Endorsement Author: Dothan, Alabama Computer Software: Saferweb Internet

Jun 28 2016
G & G service Flying J Charged double the price for RV tires 460.00 per tire which Boss tire's charge 300.00 per tire. Scipio Utah Author: Chico, California Gas Stations: G & G service Scipio, Utah

Jun 27 2016
Westcoast Car Company Changed tge price on my trade in. MERIDIAN Idaho Author: MERIDIAN, Idaho Auto & Truck Rental: Westcoast Car Company MERIDIAN, Idaho

Jun 26 2016
Bistro Grande disgusting, rude, judgmental, noncaring, no manners, no etiquette, expensive restaurant, poor customer etiquette and style, unprofessional, ripoff, overpriced, price gouging, expensive Toronto Ontario
GO AND f**k YOURSELF Author: Los Angeles, California Restaurants: Bistro Grande Toronto, Ontario

Jun 26 2016
mr scrap vero beach fl me and my friends sold scrap metal to mr scrap told one price paid another ripoff ripoff ripoff vero beach Florida Author: vero beach, Florida Car Demolishing: mr scrap vero beach fl vero beach, Florida

Jun 25 2016
Aleko Products Faulty Product, refuses to refund purchase price, poor customer service Kent Washington Author: Prescott, Arizona Miscellaneous Electronics: Aleko Products Kent, Washington

Jun 22 2016
Agefreeserum HydraskinsciencesXtralash Advertised price of skin cream to be $4.50. I received cream with no invoice. The ma Internet Author: Landenberg , Pennsylvania Bait-and-Switch: Agefreeserum Internet

Jun 22 2016
EntirelyPets.com AKA Healthy Pets Shipped wrong product with no refund for price diference Internet Author: Mathis, Texas Pet Shops & Supplies: EntirelyPets.com Internet

Jun 21 2016
U.S. Beef TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW | CUSTOMER COMMITMENT: U.S. Beef clients, feel safe, confident, secure when doing business with US Beef. commitment to customer service, quality value. Commitment to Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation Customer Satisfaction Program, ..A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business*UPDATE: U.S. Beef recognized by Rip-off Report as a Verified Safe business.
U.S. Beef wants to make things right Author: Brooklyn Park, Minnesota Personal Services: US Beef TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Commitment to customer satisfaction, positive rating for its customer support from Ripoff Report. Customers can feel confident when purchasing US Beef. Minneapolis, Minnesota

Jun 21 2016
Quick Pick Locksmith 24/7 Loyal Sevice Misleading advertising on price and service time. Nationwide Author: Durham, North Carolina Locksmiths: Quick Pick Locksmith Nationwide

Jun 21 2016
Franklin Maggard Responded to my for sale ad for a Honda Motorcycle, agreed to price and wanted me to use his website instead of carfax Internet Author: Spring Hill, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Franklin Maggard Internet