Your Search | food 4 less

May 04 2016
The Gyro Shop Avoid The Gyro Shop in Hinesville!!!! Hinesville Georgia Author: Hinesville , Georgia Fast Food Restaurants: The Gyro Shop Hinesville, Georgia

May 04 2016
Kawaii Shaved Ice Kawaii Snow Cones Overcharged me then they got upset with me for their mistake; worker cussed me out while the owner Clay laughed Round Rock Texas Author: Round Rock, Texas Food Vendors: Kawaii Shaved Ice Round Rock, Texas

May 04 2016
Hampster Industries, BigTimeFootballs.com, BigTimeBats.com, Big Time Footballs, Big Time Bats I ordered a Football from bigtimefootballs.com and it was paid for by my bank (which I can show proof of) on 2/10/16. I have called 5 times and sent 4 emails to inquire on when it will be delivered. On the website and when I call the company, the only response that I ever get is that all footballs are delayed and they have no idea when it will ship out nor can anyone provide me with any other contact information to follow up on this. Its been almost 12 weeks and I still have no football nor a time frame of when it will be shipped even though this was paid for back on 2/10. The only option I have is to send an email to customer.service@bigtimefootballs.com of which I have never received a response. When will I receive this football? Mundelein Illinois
Author: Windsor, Colorado Sports Cards & Memorabilia: Hampster Industries Mundelein, Illinois

May 04 2016
Link U Web Design - Riverside Link is not the right 4 letter word that this company should have befor U in there name. Riverside California Author: norco, California Websites: Link U Web Design - Riverside Corona , California

May 04 2016
Ohlson Packaging REVIEW: Ohlson Packaging REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Ohlson Packaging dedicated to customer satisfaction. Brandefined implemented strategic changes ensuring client success, focusing on finding ways to assist client's search for new opportunities effectively, even in challenging business climate we face today.*UPDATE: Ohlson Packaging pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Ohlson Packaging recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Thanks for REBUTTAL but please come clean Author: New York, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Ohlson Packaging TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. Ohlson is a manufacturer of automatic food equipment. Ohlson Packaging manufacturers a complete line of solutions for packaging products into bags, pouches, cups, trays and boxes. Ohlson Packaging is a turnkey solution manufacturer for Industrial packaging, for automatic & semi-automatic net weighing & counting equipment. Taunton, Massachusetts

May 03 2016
Iceberg cups Ordered a 30 oz tumbler with spill proof lid on 4/8/2016, they said it was on back order for 2-3 weeks Internet Author: Columbia, Missouri Unusual Rip-Off: Iceberg cups Internet

May 03 2016
vivint Beware when signing first contract . I had thought I signed up for a 2 yr promotion, but when I wanted to cancel my service pulled the contract was drawn for 4yrs. Horrible deception Then downgraded service should have paid 10.00 less a month , they never corrected either. Horrible business. Do not use!!! provo, Utah Nationwide Avoid Any Company.... Author: BAYONNE, New Jersey Security Services: vivint Nationwide

May 03 2016
Shari's Berries Super Disappointed in the Bait and Switch Internet Author: Tampa, Florida Food Stores: Shari's Berries Internet

May 03 2016
Power Wash This Palmetto FL This company was hired to presure wash the backside of my 4 story townhome. The intent of this email is to warn all River Bay Renters and Town Home Owners of a company we used for power washing the outside of our home for mold and mildew removal.Palmetto Florida Author: Palmetto, Florida Cleaning Services: Power Wash This Palmetto, Florida

May 02 2016
PCH Sent me PCH winner award notice on 4/27/16 N/A Internet Author: arlington, Texas Liars: PCH Internet

May 02 2016
Bridge City Auto Sales /Auto Town My mom and I brought a car from Bridge City on4/4/2016 we had the car for two dollars when the gage in the was hot  Portland Oregon Recommendation Author: Portland, Oregon Auto Dealers: Bridge City Auto Sales Portland, Oregon

May 02 2016
Meritrust Credit Union Not to be believed Wichita Kansas Robert the idiot Author: Manhattan, Kansas Loans: Meritrust Credit Union Wichita, Kansas

May 02 2016
Insideup Inc Grant Bentley, Asad Haroon No payments made for 4 months, September, October, November and December 2015 San diego California Author: PUne , Idaho Customer Leads: Insideup Inc San diego , California

May 02 2016
Ice burg cups Ordered2iceburg cups, back order for2 weeks.now they are none existent!! Texas Texas Author: Millington, Michigan Food Vendors: Ice burg cups

May 01 2016
dailydiscountsplus.com I REC'D THIS GROCERY REBATE FROM DAILYDISCOUNTSPLUS LAST MONTH. I DIDN'T UNDERSTAND THAT I ONLY HAD 14 DAYS TRIAL IN ORDER TO CANCEL IT. THE STATEMENT ABOUT THE 14 DAYS TRIAL WAS SO SMALL I COULD BARELY READ IT. I DIDN'T SEND IN THE REGISTRATION FORM AT ALL. WHEN I REC'D MY SSI CHECK ON 4/29/16 AT THE BANK, I FOUND OUT THAT DAILYDISCOUNTS TOOK OUT THE $19.95 & $2.95 FROM MY ACCOUNT THAT I DIDN'T ALLOW THEM MY ACCOUNT NUMBER OR BANK INFORMATION. THEY DIDN'T HAVE MY CONSENT TO DO THAT. I HAVE NEVER USED THE GROCERY REBATE FORM AT ALL SO THEY SHOULD REFUND THE FUNDS THAT THEY TOOK OUT WITHOUT AUTHORIZATION.TALLE TALLEVAST FL Nationwide Author: phoenix, Arizona Banks: dailydiscountsplus.com Nationwide

PIZZA TONIGHT PIZZA TONIGHTS QUALITY OF SERVICE AND FOOD st.thomas ONTARIO
You have got to be kidding me Author: st.thomas, Pizza & Take Out: PIZZA TONIGHT st.thomas,

Apr 30 2016
Fred Meyer Beaverton Town Center The Fred Meyer days are over, the management at this store would never have worked for Fred Meyer Beaverton Oregon Author: Beaverton, Oregon Food Stores: Fred Meyer Beaverton Town Center Beaverton, Oregon

Apr 30 2016
downloadpros.net I was trying to get a anti-virus for my computer, they charged me $88.82, never got anything from them. not even a receipt, and when i entered my card number the amount showed up less then 40 dollars, i contacted them , said i wanted a full refund, they don't respond. Nevada Author: LINCOLN, Nebraska Internet Fraud: downloadpros.net Nevada

Apr 30 2016
Vitier Eye Serum, Santa Ana, CA I ordered online afree sample of Vitier Eye Serum and paid $9.99 for shipping. I received my first sample and now for past 4 mos. Complex in Nevad Santa Ana, CA Internet Author: Congers,, New York Eye Care: Vitier Eye Serum, Santa Ana, CA Internet

Apr 29 2016
westlakefinancial Credit Reporting---NONE for 4 years Los Angeles Ca The best revenge.... Author: Leigh Acres, Florida Car Financing: westlakefinancial Internet

Apr 28 2016
Really Good Fakes Total Ripoff! Promises your product in less than 30 days. We ordered the first of February and it has been 3 months and nothing!! Kiev Internet Author: California Cross-Border Scams: Really Good Fakes Internet

Apr 28 2016
CENTRAL CLEARING HOUSE KEEP GETTING CALLS FROM 1 *** ***-**** HE SAID HIS NAME IS PETER J PATTERSON BUT ON MY CELL PHONE ITS JM ALSO HE CALLING FROM A PRIVATE NUMER I RECIEVED CALLED YESTERDAY ON 4/26/2016 AN 4/27/2016 AN 4/28/2016 NON STOP HE SAID I WON MONEY IN THE MILLIONS A SCAM Nationwide Author: ANTIOCH, California Miscellaneous Companies: CENTRAL CLEARING HOUSE Nationwide

Apr 27 2016
Thrive Market help.thrivemarket.com No Customer Service Response Commerce California Author: Studio City, California Food Stores: Thrive Market Commerce, California

Apr 27 2016
eyamaya.com eyamaya Sell expired food and removed printed expireation date using chemicals on purpose Rowland Heights, California Internet
Author: New York Food Stores: eyamaya.com Internet

Apr 27 2016
Market N Shop ,marketnshops.com/ First they show they have cheap laptops, computers etc. When you place Order, they will cancel the credit card transaction. Then they request to pay after buying amazon gift card of same amount and send it to them. After that they set your order status to Shipped. (Order number itself shows fake as it is a plane 4-5 digit number). But the product is never shipped to you. They don't respond to any email. No phone number. Many people have been cheated while paying through paypal too. Once more thing I am noticing that the same credit card ,which I used previously are being charged for same amount through Google Adwords, 420 S Orlando Ave, Winter Park, FloridaL Internet Author: edison, New Jersey Computer Stores: Market N Shop Internet