Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: food 4 less
There may be more reports for "food 4 less"
For more results perform a general search for "food 4 less"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 21 2017
YuGuang Liu At the end of October 2016 I ordered my son some shoes I finally got them today 23/2/2017 the problem is I got a U.S size 7 when we ordered a size 12 WTF? Am I supposed to chop his toes off so he can squeeze into them? Obviously we are NOT happy at all I have no idea how to contact these clowns to see if it can be sorted out and seriously waiting another 4 months for a pair of shoes to turn up is an absolute joke what can I do? Can you help me get this joke festival sorted out or have I spent $100 and waited 4 months for something that is totally useless to me? Shanghai Internet Author: Willaston, Specialty Stores: YuGuang Liu Internet

Feb 21 2017
Crown Food Carts Inc. Sold us a food cart missing all the key components for proper operation, in addition to what violating our county health laws. Cannot get Permits for it. Allentown Pennsylvania Nationwide Making good Author: Utica, New York Manufacturers: Crown Food Carts Inc. Nationwide

Feb 20 2017
classicbagonlinesale.com or email to show@discount-forever.com to Your order is successfulN notification_05@orderstatusnotice.comSun 1/29/2017 4:07 PMInboxTo:babe271968@hotmail.com;Flag for follow up. China Internet Author: Milton, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: classicbagonlinesale.com Internet

Feb 20 2017
DermEssence Took survey -- got 4 face products for 13.82. Then charged !88.84 on credit card for not cancelling which knew nothing about. Albany Georgia Author: lawrence, Kansas Skin Care: DermEssence Albany, Georgia

Feb 19 2017
Bidvertiser took $70 in less than 2 hours Nationwide Author: Cleveland, Tennessee Internet Marketing Companies: Bidvertiser Nationwide

Feb 19 2017
Homes 4 Rent Rental Scam Indianapolis Indiana Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Landlords: Homes 4 Rent Indianapolis, Indiana

Feb 18 2017
PDQ SERVICES /Altera Riverside Apts This fraudulent company has reported 3 evictions on my credit report in a 4 month period. Woodstock Georgia Most People Author: Duluth, Georgia ORGANIZED CRIME: PDQ SERVICES /Altera Riverside Apts Woodstock, Georgia

Feb 16 2017
appetiteforseduction.com Desceptive! All they want is your Deposit! After you ask them how much, ask them does that include all their fees. NYC New York Author: NYC, New York Food Vendors: appetiteforseduction.com Nationwide

Feb 16 2017
STAR HEATH &BEAUTY Billy dukes who own company Well i know that he use tresemme products to mix with his hair products i also know that he told one of his wrkn to scrape mold from the top of something made from back who knows how long an use it again. His place is not a clean place inside so you should want to buy it....nasty place i know i wrked there for like 4 days an was digusted . People need to know that the owner is not saling good ptoducts Covington ga Internet Author: Monticello, Georgia Attorney Generals: STAR HEATH &BEAUTY Internet

Feb 15 2017
Shop-for-best.com This company is posing as a work from home testing company. They have gotten my s.s.# with a fake application and w-4 form. Decatur Illinois Author: Cleveland, Ohio Internet Service Providers: Shop-for-best.com Internet

Feb 15 2017
Pforlife.com Prescribed for Life Bought 5lb lemon juice powder with one month left on use buy date,called and said it was an oversight.I believe I should at least be entitlled to a partial refund. Internet Texas Author: puyallup, Washington Food Stores: Pforlife.com Prescribed for Life Nationwide

Feb 14 2017
888travelforless no name just an gmail email This person is a spammer and either piggybacking of another scam online called THW Global or is the same scammer running under a new flag called travel for less...i warned this wanker to stop emailing me and remove me after i had already removed my self f phishing, scammer, spammer, online criminal, scam Internet Author: Sydney, Alabama Travel Services: 888travelforless Internet

Feb 14 2017
Ricki Pascaloff Florida Bay AdventuresRickard Clemence, CEO Ricki is a scam artist. We reserved a houseboat, paid for plane tickets, bought food for our planned 2 day houseboat trip and arrived the day of New Year's Eve to be told that the boat had mechanical problems. She had not tried to reach us. We had to scramble to find available motel rooms - at great cost. She has said she will refund our money. No go. We are suing her in small claims court. It turns out she has scammed others in just the same way. A truly dishonest person who should have been put out of business long ago! Islamorada Florida Author: Brooklyn, New York Boat Cruises: Ricki Pascaloff Islamorada, Florida

Feb 14 2017
The dealempire I bought a slime fit pant from their website on Facebook since October 2016 for $19:99and also paid shipping for $4:99 and have not received my order till today China Internet Author: Newport News , Virginia Doctors: The dealempire Internet

Feb 13 2017
EA Collection Italy Style Leather Jacket Raffele & Paolo Fashion Designervia montenapolene 107Milano Italy I was ripped off by EA Collection Italy Style Leather Jacket scam.I paid $200 for 4 fake jacket. After I gave him the money I googled the brand EA Collection and I found out that I become a victim for a scam. He had a heavy italian accent, black slicked back hair San jose California
Author: san jose, California Unusual Rip-Off: EA Collection Italy Style Leather Jacket San jose, California

Feb 13 2017
New Health Today 14 day trail period was only 4 days before I was charged for 2 bottles no refunds on first bottle Las Vegas Nevada
Author: Colby, Wisconsin Alternative Health: New Health Today Las Vegas, Nevada

Feb 13 2017
buy exotic fruits i have ordered my fruits last december 30 2016 and they charged my card on Jan9 and todate i have not receive my order. i have emailed them several times with no response at all. This is my first time to encounter such company who conned their customers. Just absolutely unacceptable! Internet Author: Bridgeport, West Virginia Food Vendors: buy exotic fruits Internet

Feb 13 2017
Food Network Magazine Harassament for renewal of magazine each month sending Renew Invoices! Harlan Iowa Author: Florida, Massachusetts Food Vendors: Food Network Magazine Nationwide

Feb 12 2017
Brent Madill Hot tub, spa, jetted tub service OKOTOKS Alberta I expected no less of you Author: BLACK DIAMOND, Alberta Pools & Saunas: Brent Madill Internet

Feb 12 2017
Tee 4 cool Grandma Company Nationwide Author: Craigmore, Alabama On-Line Business: Tee 4 cool Grandma Company Nationwide

Feb 11 2017
Afortus Financial Ancora Financial, Federal Financial Group Mud Wrestling With Pigs- Part 1 Draper, Utah Nationwide mud-wrestling with pigs part 4- profitsharing scam Author: salt lake city, Utah Financial Services: Afortus Financial Nationwide

Feb 10 2017
K styles on Facebook K styles all day I found these con artists through advertisements on Facebook! I ordered 4 shirts from them that said it will be sent in 5 business day a month later I tried to contact them to ask where my items are, they would not return any of my emails and blocked me from Facebook. They took my money and it's a complete scam. Do not order anything from them!!! Internet
Author: Houston, Texas Clothing Stores: K styles on Facebook Internet

Feb 10 2017
LEDs 4 Less, Halo Kit Source, Alpha Offroad, Savage Lighting LED, Bestledsforless.com, alphaoffroading.com, mkt.com/halo-kit-source False Advertising, Unreachable, Dishonest Business Practices Gladstone Oregon Author: Lewis Center, Ohio Auto Parts: LEDs 4 Less Internet

Feb 10 2017
Eagle Roofing ( tile ) company the brand new roof tile was installed less then a year, but rain actually wash down so much powder in certain area, which means several years later, my roof might be have red, pink, grey different colors, the worse the said they don't cover this in their warranty, THE WORSE is their VP,- Victor send me a RUDE / ARROGANT / THREAT / go to Court letter, Rialto, California
Author: hacienda heights, California Roofing Companies: Eagle Roofing ( tile ) company Rialto, CA 92377, California

Feb 10 2017
High Class Universe Unstoppable Vision LLC The world's cutest dog coin bank - I paid for 4 of them and never received them Internet Author: VANCOUVER, Washington Unusual Rip-Off: High Class Universe Internet