Your Search | food 4 less

Aug 27 2014
William Morrison Email sent stating that I owe $740 and to notify them in the next 4 hours or they are going to register the case in court. los angeles California Author: Mt Eden, Kentucky Collection Agencies: William Morrison Internet

Aug 27 2014
9 Mile Communications Did contract job 5 months ago. 4 hour drive each way, paid for cable, paid my helper, and did 17 hour day to get job done in time. Eden Prairie Minnesota Author: Redding, California Communications & Networking: 9 Mile Communications Eden Prairie, Minnesota

Aug 27 2014
American Financial Resources AFR REVIEW: American Financial Resources (AFR) dedicated to total customer satisfaction. American Financial Resources, Inc. (AFR) past and current approach to business focused on providing highest quality home loan mortgage services to clients with Great Pricing & Low Closing Costs. *UPDATE: American Financial Resources, Inc. (AFR) pledges their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. American Financial Resources, Inc. AFR recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Gainesville, Florida Mortgage Companies: American Financial Resources Denville, New Jersey

Aug 27 2014
nationalpaydayloan services Ruban roberts. I was called by a rub an roberts saying that I was approved for a loan. I was asked to pay a one time deposit of 135.00 from a green dot money pac so I was called back and told that IRS had my loan on hold cuz I needed to pay 190.00. I got upset I am a single mom of 6 kids I have stage 4 colin cancer and I was beat out of cash that I need. I want to see everyone that was ripped off get their funds back and rub an and the rest need to be shut down and jailed for stilling from people like us. Internet Author: jackson, Mississippi Miscellaneous Companies: nationalpaydayloan services Internet

Aug 27 2014
Husky House Restaurant British Columbia, BC My God the Food Made me Sick. Look at my Skin after I ate a burger with Bus in it. Sicamous British Columbia Internet
Author: Oroville, Washington Restaurants: Husky House Restaurant British Columbia, BC Internet

Aug 26 2014
www.datingarea.eu, cyberservices b.v, Webbilling.com, National Inkasso The website is a honeypot, no way to cancel membership on webiste, and not direction on how to cancel. You have to cancel on another site, webbilling.com. Its doesn`t work. The canelaltion site, is the same ownership and tactics as the National Inkasso mafia tactics on collection. They could care less, about you wanting to cancel, once you tell them you want to cancel they wil delay response and then contact to ask you if you sure or not, they never really give you a cacellation date or email. Then they will continue to charge you. Best thing is to just block them from charging your account. THEN THEY WILLL HARASS YOU saying you own them money after 6 months attempting to cancel and getting the run around. Amsterdam Netherlands Author: Alabama ORGANIZED CRIME: www.datingarea.eu Amsterdam, Select State/Province

Aug 26 2014
Fix it 4 less appliance Complete Failure, Unapologetically Rude, No Show-No Call Eugene Oregon Author: Eugene, Oregon Small Business Services: Fix it 4 less appliance Eugene, Oregon

Aug 26 2014
FAIRPOINT ENERGY, LLC I would like shed some public awareness about Fairpoint Energy and other electricity supplies who are ripping off customers. I just called my local electric company and their rate over the past year has been less than .10 kWh for the past year. Fairpoint is charging consumers 50% more for their electricity rate for past several months .159 . I called Fairpoint in June when I found out about this price gouging requesting that my account be switched back to my local electric company. They informed me that they could give me a rate of .0919 but it would take 1 to 2 billing cycles. I was currently in the June billing cycle when I called and so I was expecting my rate to drop for July or at the latest August. When I got my bill for August it still had not changed. In the meantime I received an electricity bill of $440 for July and $325 or August. My bills have never been so high. Now I am being told it will not change until September. I was told this was common practice to wait 1 to 2 billing cycles. I have had to wait 3 billing cycles ,June, July and August. Buyer beware. Check your kWh if you are using one of these suppliers to see how they may be scamming you. Stamford Connecticut Author: Merrimack, Utility Companies: FAIRPOINT ENERGY, LLC Stamford, Connecticut

Aug 26 2014
Zynga poker site I bought chips they took it out of my account and did not recieve them for 4 days Los Angeles Nationwide Author: Lubbock, Texas Casinos & Cardrooms: Zynga poker site Nationwide

Aug 23 2014
Max Cars I feel as though he got me for 3 or 4 thousand dollars Hollywood Florida Author: Deerfeild Beach, Florida Auto Dealers: Max Cars Hollywood , Florida

Aug 23 2014
Paul Arranaga Paul Arranaga Capistrano Beach - Solana Food Service Paul Arranaga Scammer - Paul Arranaga Fraud - Capistrano Beach - Solana Food Services Capistrano Beach California Author: SLC, Utah Lodging: Paul Arranaga Capistrano Beach, California

Aug 22 2014
Denny restaurants really bad food you can't even imagine phoenix Arizona Author: phoenix , Arizona Restaurants: Denny restaurants phoenix , Arizona

Aug 22 2014
Natural Green Cleanse The thief’s are sending out overpriced products, for which Amazon charges less than 1/3 the price Internet Author: Mattapan, Massachusetts Supplemental Health Programs: Natural Green Cleanse Internet

Aug 22 2014
COOL AIR USA OUT OF SOUTHERN FLORIDA MIAMI/FT LAUDERDALE AREA. BUT WORKS AN RUNS ADS ALL OVER. since install of brand new 4 ton system, failed first inspection, was reporting to a man named morty, then after second time I had reported the plenum had not sealed an came apart , cooling attic not home, 1 of 3 owners service,manger extremely rude yelling, hanging up, had no regards that I was paralyzed an I need air working. mademe wait 3 days to get someone here when I was told that it would be next morning, again lies for days while I'm worried about electric bill, condensation dripping from vents, was told my ducts needed replaced, got second opinion ducts are fine except for the plenum they messed up.  They are real scammers who actually even get rude with you, hangup on youeven with 5 year protection warranty, so now I call trane, BBB an probably the local news. I'm disabled an on fixed income and these are people taking advantage of me. Florida
Author: Port Saint Lucie, Florida Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: COOL AIR USA Select State/Province

Aug 20 2014
LunarSleep.com Charged my $84.99 without my permission for melatonin worth less than $2.00 internet  Author: Big Bear Lake, California Supplemental Health Programs: Pharmacies: LunarSleep.com Internet

Aug 20 2014
Todd Simon OWNER OMAHA STEAKS FACTORY DIRECT WINDOWS SCAM BAD MEAT BOUGHT WINDOWS MY NAME IS LEVI AND THE MEAT WAS BAD HE WOULD NOT CALL US BACK. I WILL NEVER BUY STEAKS FROM OMAHA AGAIN FACTORY DIRECT WINDOWS AND LOBSTER TAINTED. STAY AWAY FROM THE FOOD!!!!!!1 OMAHA Florida
Author: Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Todd Simon OWNER OMAHA STEAKS FACTORY DIRECT WINDOWS Select State/Province

Aug 20 2014
Northern Leasing, Flex pay 180 Beware of these Scamming Companies Northern Leasing and Flex pay 180. I am presently in a 4 year lease at $106.00 per month for old out date equipment that could be bought for $300.00. Auburndale Florida Author: Auburndale, Florida Credit Services: Km powersports Auburndale, Florida

Aug 19 2014
Providence Financial Advocates LEGAL EDUCATORS, GOLD BARS, CASH 4 U, STAR GATE MUTUAL, VERONICA SESMA, MARY REYNOLDS RIPOFF, LOAN MODIFICATION, LOAN MOD, INSURANCE, FRAUD. LOS ANGELES California Author: California Loan Modification: Providence Financial Advocates LOS ANGELES, California

Aug 19 2014
Windy City Quality Foods Awful Meat, Very low Quality, and rip-ffed my son Gurnee Illinois
Author: Mundelein, Illinois Food Vendors: Windy City Quality Foods Gurnee, Illinois

Aug 19 2014
Supplement Warehouse Expired food and medication sold years past the FDA's acceptable use by date. Oak Creek Wisconsin Author: Jacksonville, Iowa Alternative Health: Supplement Warehouse Oak Creek, Wisconsin

Aug 18 2014
Alliance Security We signed up for service five weeks ago. We have had problems from day !. We had them send out a technician and told us the problem was solved..However we had alarms go off 4-6 times a day. Have asked them to remove the system and they won't. I told them that I would send the unit back to them in the mail and was threatened with court action. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY!!! Get a pitbull instead. Warwick Rhode Island Author: Lewisburg, West Virginia Security Services: Alliance Security Warwick, Rhode Island

Aug 18 2014
Medical Compensation Department No Names, very heavy accents. I receive 2-4 phone calls a day. They state they are with the Medical Compensation Department of Florida. We were notified that you recently had a vaginal mesh surgery or bladder surgery and we need information about your hospital stay and other information. They just say Florida Author: Jacksonville, Florida Misc. Health Specialists: Medical Compensation Department Florida

Aug 17 2014
C.R. England Rip off! 4 months on trucks as trainee Salt Lake City Utah Author: Skowhegan, Maine Federal Government: C.R. England Salt Lake City, Utah

Aug 16 2014
Allgood Plumbing and Electric , callallgood Charged $1640 to change 40 gal gas water heater. The same material costs and installation by a licensed professional costs less than $1000. They put the cost of the tankless water heater and provided tank one. Loganville Georgia Author: Suwanee, Georgia Home Improvements: Allgood Plumbing and Electric Loganville, Georgia

Aug 16 2014
Ethos Group Purchased vehicle 4 months ago with Ethos Warranty. Engine blew, Ethos denied claim. IRVING Texas Author: Bedford, Ohio Auto Warranty: Ethos Group IRVING, Texas