FOOD LION Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: food lion
There may be more specific results for "food lion"
For more specific results for "food lion"
Showing 26-50 of 4,155 Found Reports For more specific results for "food lion"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 02 2017
Crown Food Carts missing pieces Allantown Pennsylvania Author: Oxford, New Jersey Manufacturers: Crown Food Carts Allantown, Pennsylvania

Mar 22 2017
SBD Enterprises, LLC South Beach Diet Discussing food autoship scam Fort Washington Pennsylvania Author: Anacortes, Washington Weightloss Programs: SBD Enterprises, LLC Fort Washington , Pennsylvania

Mar 20 2017
Dollar Tree Stores Dollar Tree stores is who sold it to me. ConAgra Foods is the manufacturer. MACHINE PARTS in sealed food container bought at DOLLAR TREE almost killed me! Still in PAIN! EXTREMELY NEGLIGENT!!! Bothell,WA Nationwide
Author: Bothell, Washington Food Stores: Dollar Tree Stores Nationwide

29, Report #1362057

Mar 15 2017
Tanoshii Ramen False Advertising. It is not authentic food and was made from store bought freeze dried noodles Dallas Texas Author: Grand Prairie , Texas Restaurants: Tanoshii Ramen Dallas, Texas

Mar 14 2017
More Tactical, MoreTactical Supply Verified TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: commitment to customer satisfaction: 5.11 Tactical Gear, Maxpedition, Wellco Boots, Original Swat, Surefire, Alpha Industries, Ghillie Suits, Tru-Spec, Atlantco, Condor, Eberlestock, First Aid, Wise Company, Police Gear, Tactical Gear, holsters, blackhawk, MoreTactical stands on an impeccable record, further dedicates itself to total customer fulfillment. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. MoreTactical founded in order to provide a one-stop shopping service for tactical needs. Long-term food storage, shelter, optics, MoreTactical maintains a consistent product line. Serving the public, government, military, & all law enforcement agencys. Ripoff Report Verified Safe business service. Onsite Review.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Guns & Ranges: MoreTactical.com, More Tactical Supply TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: commitment to customer satisfaction: 5.11 Tactical Gear, Maxpedition, Wellco Boots, Original Swat, Surefire, Alpha Industries, Ghillie Suits Mesa, Arizona

Mar 14 2017
crown food cart Fraud All The Way will not return calls or email after payment Allentown Pennsylvania Author: monroe, North Carolina Manufacturers: crown food cart Allentown, Pennsylvania

Mar 13 2017
Food Lover's Fat Loss System Provida Life Sciences won't cancel automatic charges; ripoff; scam Encino,California Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Weightloss Programs: Food Lover's Fat Loss System Internet

Mar 13 2017
DERMALLURE SKIN BOTANICAL Disabled elderly womans monthly food money taken Upton Internet Author: Upton, Massachusetts TV Advertisements: DERMALLURE Internet

Mar 13 2017
Candy Favorites, candyfavorites.com, Google Trusted Store Ripoff - Buyer beware Mckeesport Internet Author: Alpharetta, Georgia Food Stores: Drug Stores: Candy Favorites Internet

Mar 08 2017
KAYTOO RESTAURANT & BAR KAYTOO RUDE ABUSIVE TERRIBLE FOOD TERRIBLE SERVICE collingwood Ontario Author: BARRIE, Ontario Restaurants: KAYTOO RESTAURANT & BAR collingwood, Ontario

Mar 08 2017
Moneylion.com Lion Loans Predatory lender Sandy Utah Author: Kansas City, Kansas Miscellaneous Companies: Moneylion.com Sandy, Utah

Mar 08 2017
California Wok I just ordered chicken fried rice from this place and the younger woman working, asked to see my receipt, I didn't show it her; I stood there waiting for my order. She asked me if I paid and I said yes. Thinking..Why the hell would I stand here waiting for food that I didn't pay for? She gave me my food but I was thinking...I'm never coming here again. Los Angeles CA Grow Up Author: Los Angeles , California Restaurants: California Wok Los Angeles ,

Mar 07 2017
South Beach Diet FOOD TERRIBLE, Cust Svc Worse!!!! Internet Author: newport, Rhode Island Weightloss Programs: South Beach Diet Internet

Mar 07 2017
Green tea fit charged me the full amount of their shorty product even though I never recieved the package the charge was for almost $80.00. I talked to customer care and the supervisor told them my situation and that the money they took is my sons food and diaper money and they claim I made the choice to pay which is crap. They will not help or return my money! This was supposed to be free no risk trail. Well they lie now I have no money for my son for the rest of the month Internet Author: Eureka, California Alternative Health: Green tea fit Internet

Mar 05 2017
Tyson Food Selling tough chicken and pieces to small to cook. Springdale Arizona Please Post Author: winchester, Kentucky Miscellaneous Companies: Tyson Food Springdale, Arizona

Feb 28 2017
South Beach Diet South Beach Diet food delivery Terrible food. Forced auto delivery. Hidden charges. Nationwide Author: Arizona Weightloss Programs: South Beach Diet Nationwide

Feb 21 2017
Crown Food Carts Inc. Sold us a food cart missing all the key components for proper operation, in addition to what violating our county health laws. Cannot get Permits for it. Allentown Pennsylvania Nationwide DO NOT LISTEN TO THIS PERSON Author: Utica, New York Manufacturers: Crown Food Carts Inc. Nationwide

Feb 16 2017
appetiteforseduction.com Desceptive! All they want is your Deposit! After you ask them how much, ask them does that include all their fees. NYC New York Author: NYC, New York Food Vendors: appetiteforseduction.com Nationwide

Feb 15 2017
Pforlife.com Prescribed for Life Bought 5lb lemon juice powder with one month left on use buy date,called and said it was an oversight.I believe I should at least be entitlled to a partial refund. Internet Texas Author: puyallup, Washington Food Stores: Pforlife.com Prescribed for Life Nationwide

Feb 14 2017
Ricki Pascaloff Florida Bay AdventuresRickard Clemence, CEO Ricki is a scam artist. We reserved a houseboat, paid for plane tickets, bought food for our planned 2 day houseboat trip and arrived the day of New Year's Eve to be told that the boat had mechanical problems. She had not tried to reach us. We had to scramble to find available motel rooms - at great cost. She has said she will refund our money. No go. We are suing her in small claims court. It turns out she has scammed others in just the same way. A truly dishonest person who should have been put out of business long ago! Islamorada Florida Author: Brooklyn, New York Boat Cruises: Ricki Pascaloff Islamorada, Florida

Feb 13 2017
buy exotic fruits i have ordered my fruits last december 30 2016 and they charged my card on Jan9 and todate i have not receive my order. i have emailed them several times with no response at all. This is my first time to encounter such company who conned their customers. Just absolutely unacceptable! Internet Author: Bridgeport, West Virginia Food Vendors: buy exotic fruits Internet

Feb 13 2017
Food Network Magazine Harassament for renewal of magazine each month sending Renew Invoices! Harlan Iowa Author: Florida, Massachusetts Food Vendors: Food Network Magazine Nationwide

Feb 08 2017
Fortuna Italian restarant Refused service dog entrance then gave us food poisoning after under cooking food then refusing to cook chicken after coming out under cooked Fort Worth Texas Author: Fort Worth , Texas Restaurants: Fortuna Italian restarant Fort Worth , Texas

Feb 07 2017
Unstoppable Vision ordered an adorable puppy bank that has motion and moves like he's gobbling up food very fast. Alexandria Louisiana Author: Swartz Creek, Michigan Credit Card Fraud: Unstoppable Vision Alexandria, Louisiana

Feb 06 2017
Rey's Pizza #2 I was also taxed for a so called Homeless Tax of 1%. This is ridiculous! How many people are they ripping off. I would never have noted if I didn't look at my receipt! Another way of making extra money under the cover of Was not aware that this fast food place charges Homeless Tax Miami Florida Do Your Research! Author: Miami, Florida Fast Food Restaurants: Rey's Pizza #2 Miami, Florida