Your Search | food lion

Jan 05 2016
clube whites they offered me an iphone 6 fornly a $1.99 and yhen went into my accoynt andtook another $119.00 out of my account on jan. 5 i did not recieve the phone and they took the little bit of money i had i am a single motherraising two small kids that money was suppose to BP or the food and other things that they needed. Internet Really?? Author: new waterford nova scotia, Alabama Internet: clube whites Internet

Jan 03 2016
Eau Palm Beach Resort & Spa-Michael King (Managing Dir.), Tito Rodriguez (Food and Beverage Dir.), Josh Thomsen (Executive Chef) 1 Star Service at an Alleged 5 Start Hotel Manalapan Florida Author: north woodmere, New York Hotel: Eau Palm Beach Resort & Spa Manalapan, Florida

Jan 02 2016
FRESHPET FRESH PET Vital® Chicken, Beef, Salmon & Egg With Cranberries & Spinach Dog Food Recipe MOLDY DOG FOOD, MANY BAGS I PURCHASED WERE MOLDY. MADE MY DOG SICK. THIS COMPANY SHOULD NOT BE IN BUSINESS. SECAUCUS New Jersey Author: Florida Veterinarians: FRESHPET SECAUCUS, New Jersey

Dec 29 2015
Fatima's Discount Food Store St. Francis of Assisi Catholic Church, Salvation Army Receives food meant for food bank users, and sells it to poor people on a tab tp poor people for them to pay on their welfare checks Edmonton Alberta To the former professional Author: Edmonton, Alberta Questionable Activities: Fatima's Discount Food Store Edmonton, Alberta

Dec 26 2015
Power Places Tours Power Places Tours Ethics Scandal with Gregg Braden / Deposit Payments Scam Boulder Colorado
I withdraw my complaints about Power Places Tours Inc / I have resolved my differences with Power Places Tours Author: Alabama Travel Services: Power Places Tours Boulder, Colorado

Dec 23 2015
Apria Healthcare Unexpected Apria Visa Debit Charge left me without food Nationwide Author: AUSTIN, Texas Medical Supplies: Apria Healthcare Nationwide

Dec 22 2015
my little panda kitchen http://www.mylittlepandakitchen.com/Annabelle [email protected] Food was stale. Not vegan and was tested for rat feces and came out positive, I did this because we knew something was wrong with the cake. It was under cooked and we could see the EGGS and we found three black round balls in the batter and we had them tested . They turned out to be rat droppings . When we contacted her just to get our money back she went insane and gave us threats and went all over our social medias and left insane comments . This business is a scam and NOT vegan and not safe . The cake actually had raw batter in the middle ! It was also melted upon delivery by the owner who reeked of tobacco smoke . She also had filthy hands and finger nails . Buyer beware! sidney Internet
The truth about little Panda Kitchen Author: homosassa, Florida Catering: my little panda kitchen Internet

Dec 22 2015
Apple Ridge Orchards Joe Degise Never paid for pollination, deliveries of honey, or for a custom made observation hive he still uses and has on his website. Still won't pay bill after the court ordered him to. A truly discusting person pretending to be a business man. Warwick New York Author: Southeast, New York Food Stores: Apple Ridge Orchards Warwick, New York

Dec 20 2015
Swiss Colony RIP OFF - LIARS Monroe WI Author: Brooksville, Florida Food Stores: Swiss Colony Nationwide

Dec 19 2015
Lion Stock Knives Ethan Green Lion Stock Knife Company Refused to send purchased product or refund money. Lied several times about sending product Reading Pennsylvania Settled Author: Storm Lake, Iowa Specialty Stores: Lion Stock Knives Reading, Pennsylvania

Dec 19 2015
Great Sports Inc./ Saferwholesale.com I had bought a 2000 watt Electric Venom scooter from the company came to my hom­e damaged charger for the bike was not s­ame model so did not work seat on the bi­ke support was broke place holding the b­atteries was damaged and wiring no title­ paid for title 3 months to get filed a ­claim with the Better Business Bureau ag­ainst them Frankfort, IL 60423 Internet
Author: Red Lion, Pennsylvania Liars: Great Sports Inc./ Saferwholesale.com Internet

Dec 17 2015
J&v's lake cowichan We can cook frozen foods and call it a restaurant. Yay, welcome to lake sub par. Save your money, buy a frozen dinner instead! Lake cowichan Author: Lake cowichan, Fast Food Restaurants: J&v's lake cowichan Lake cowichan,

Dec 17 2015
Country Grocer lake cowichan Country grocery rip off artists lake cowichan Top dollar prices in exchange for sub par food. Lake cowichan Author: Lake cowichan, Neighborhood Services: Country Grocer lake cowichan Lake cowichan,

Dec 13 2015
OCAMPO'S THE ROACH HOUSE- BUGS IN MY FOOD- DEAD NATS IN MY CUP BIG UGLY BUGS IN MY FOOD- I'LL NEVER EAT AGAIN- I THINK THE SHORT BLACK HAIR MEXICAN LADY PUTS ROACHES IN PEOPLES FOOD IF SHE DOESNT LIKE THE WAY YOU LOOK, NOW THATS CRAZY..PLEASE DONT EAT HERE- BLACK PEOPLE STAY AWAY THE COOK DOES NOT LIKE YOU AND I THINK YOU KNOW WHY YUCAIPA California
BS Author: IMPERIAL BEACH, California Restaurants: OCAMPO'S YUCAIPA, California

40, Report #1271986

Dec 10 2015
Chick-Fil-A Pearland Texas Chic Fil A Sugarland Texas UNSAFE FOOD PRACTICES Pearland Texas You are part of the problem.. Author: Pearland, Texas Fast Food Restaurants: Chic Fil A Pearland TX Pearland, Texas

Dec 09 2015
Stephanie's Diner & BBQ stephanies bbq 3 false adertisement, cheap food,stingy, Nutley new jersey
I don't understand... Author: New Jersey Restaurants: Stephanie's Diner & BBQ Nutley,

Dec 09 2015
Cafe Kriza Kosher, Kosher Middle-Eastern, All Kosher, Cafe, Kriza, Kriza Cafe, 45 Middle Neck Road, 516 829-1039, http://cafekriza.com/, cafekriza, krizacafe, Strictly Kosher, Finest in Dairy Kosher Food Creations & Atmosphere, Breakfast • Panini • Wraps Ripoff, Cafe Kriza horrible customer experience, mediocre food, stay away Great Neck New York Cafe Kriza not at Fault Author: Great Neck, New York Restaurants: Cafe Kriza Great Neck, New York

Dec 08 2015
Auto Loans LLC. Makala, Kib, Kayla I pay every month it started on the 10th of every month since july 29, 2014, I guess it was suppose to be payments of 237.60 , but they said I could make payment of $224.00 a month so i said ok that sounds good to me now in august 2015 i needed to make my balloon payment couldnt do it so they gave me a modified wat ever that means well i asked if i could make payment on the 3rd of every month starting this month. They say I didnt pay my bank is declining the payment I went to bank they showed me the payment went thru it was on autoloans.llc. problem now I dont know if they lost all my information or what but they dont even have my address strange. all the ppl. I use to know there are no longer there like Dustin or John. Please help me I'm disabled and live on a fixed income monthly and depend on my car to get I and my 5 grandchildren to dr. appts. and shopping for food. Rarotonga Cook Islands Author: burien, Washington Auto Advertising Services: Auto Loans LLC. Nationwide

Dec 08 2015
BALDERAS JALAPENOS MEXICAN STONESTOWN GALLERIA SAN FRANCISCO STONESTOWN GALLERIA, DANIEL RENE BALDERAS BARRIENTOS, SARA LOURDES BALDERAS BARRIENTOS VALLEJO LA PA BALDERAS JALAPENOS MEXICAN STONESTOWN GALLERIA SAN FRANCISCO, DANIEL RENE BALDERAS BARRIENTOS, SARA LOURDES BALDERAS BARRIENTOS VALLEJO SAN FRANCISCO XALAPA VERACRUZ EL DIAMANTE LA PARILLA , FRAUD , VISA, SCAM, BENEFIT, BANK, THEFT, BLACKMAIL, BRIBERY, DOCUMENTATION, NEGLECT, MISCONDUCT, FALSIFICATION, ACCUSATIONS, BENEFITS, U-VISA, AUSTRALIA, MACQUARIE UNIVERSITY, DAN BLDRBTS SAN FRANCISCO California
Author: SAN FRANCISCO, California Fast Food Restaurants: BALDERAS JALAPENOS MEXICAN STONESTOWN GALLERIA SAN FRANCISCO SAN FRANCISCO, California

Dec 08 2015
Gregory's Groves Requested Delivery Date Ignored Weirsville, Florida Internet Author: Port Charlotte, Florida Food Stores: Gregory's Groves Internet

Dec 07 2015
jpay I set up an account to send money to my husband as he just got there and has no clothes or food and jpay said they needed a copy of my drivers licence and a copy of my credit card for account verification. I'm not sending someone that much personal Information . I spoke with a supervisor and he tried to tell me that sometimes they need this information. I called my bank and I'm pretty much on hold waiting for my money to be released. meanwhile my husband needs things. then I tried calling back to find out why all of a sudden they blocked my account and I can't login however they keep ha gong up on me. they blocked my access and won't Take my calls meanwhile my husband has nothing and they won't take my calls internet nationwide Annoyed Author: paterson , New Jersey Correctional Facilities: jpay Internet

Dec 06 2015
Tiffany Moser, tiffany.moser, LiveVaxFree, tifftiffinoc Tiffany Moser Scammed Me Out of 2,000 Dollars Yorba Linda California
Author: Lion, New York Internet Marketing Companies: Tiffany Moser Yorba Linda, California

Dec 05 2015
consumer portfolio service called my work and asked for me and it is against the law to call a work place. they did it 3-4 times a day and I got in trouble for th calling me. Rockville Indiana And It's Wailing Time Again! Author: Rockville, Indiana Food Stores: consumer portfolio service Internet

Dec 04 2015
buyexoticfruits.com Did not ship all fruit Internet Author: Albany, New York Food Stores: buyexoticfruits.com Internet

50, Report #1271982

Dec 04 2015
Hello Fresh Mail order food company that doesn't know how to ship Internet Author: Lawrence, Kansas Kitchens: Hello Fresh Internet