Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

food lion

Showing 26-50 of 4,129 Found Reports For more specific results for "food lion"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 04 2017
New Life Vegetation Cell Food New Life Natural Vegetation Cell Food Company Limited Jamal Moncur Be careful when ordering these products because there are lot of hidden fees!!!!! Bahamas Internet Author: Newport News, Virginia Supplemental Health Programs: New Life Vegetation Cell Food Internet

Feb 04 2017
Waffle House It was the sorryest, food and sorryest service of the century, even the gravy was soured Hope Arkansas Author: Hope, Arkansas Restaurants: Waffle House Hope, Arkansas

Feb 03 2017
ecigs ecigsbrand.com they offered a vapor cig for shipping and handling cost only, and then with in thirty days they withdrew 85 dollors out of my bank account, when I talked to them they said the charge was for the product and they would only give me back 21 dollors of the 85 dollors that in my oppinion they stole from me.Nothing was ever said to me that I was gonna be charged for this product that they were offering for shipping and handling only, to me when they say pay shipping and handling only thats it you should not get charged full price for this product, that to me is a very agrevise case of fraud and misrepresontation by this company, I am very poor living from pay check to pay check and can not afford this. I am very heart broken that someone would take advantage of people in this way, when they are trying to better themselfs and then someone takes advantage of them and steals their little of money they have, now I cant pay my bills or get any food for another week until my husband gets paid, I am sick to my stomach and I dont know how I am gonna tell my husband that we are broke and dont have any money for groceries or bills. Please if anyone reads my report DO NOT FALL FOR THIS SCAM , if you want to quite smoking talk to your doctor and get help from family and freinds but please please dont fall for this scam , because they will take your money right out of your bank account even with out your consent or aknowlegdement. Internet Author: algonac, Michigan Internet Fraud: ecigs Internet

Feb 03 2017
Carls Jr Restraunt discrimination Fresno California Author: Fresno, California Fast Food Restaurants: Carls Jr Restraunt Fresno, California

Feb 03 2017
Wilderness Dining also own and operate www.SkyIslandGear.com Partial shipment, missing $150+, will not respond to contact Julian California Author: Sunshine Coast, Florida Food Stores: Wilderness Dining Julian, California

Feb 02 2017
Windy City Quality Food, Inc Scammed Me Elgin, Illinois Author: Elmhurst, Illinois Food Vendors: Windy City Quality Food, Inc Elgin, , Illinois

Feb 02 2017
Mississippi River trading post Using the ATM at said store the machine froze just after it said dispensing money, didn't receive any money, store worker opened machine and cleared it, funds and fees were taken from my acct on 01/22/17at around 4:45pm Portage Des sioux Missouri Author: Portage Des sioux, Missouri Food Stores: Mississippi River trading post Portage Des sioux, Missouri

Jan 31 2017
Delis48 Garbage Dump Sanitary Violations 1) Filth flies or food/refuse/sewage-associated ,FRSA, flies present in facility’s food and/or non-food areas. Filth flies include house flies, little house flies, blow flies, bottle flies and flesh flies. Food/refuse/sewage-associated flies include fruit flies, drain flies and Phorid flies. 2 Facility not vermin proof. Harborage or conditions conducive to attracting vermin to the premises and/or allowing vermin to exist. ny New York Author: New York Deli's: Delis48 ny, New York

Jan 31 2017
Delis48 dog food being mixed with deli food dirty owner korean woman worker wiping her nose then handling peoples food ny New York Other... Author: New York Deli's: Delis48 ny, New York

Jan 29 2017
Iowa Steak Company I paid 500.00 for steaks that didn't measure up to what I was shown...they were half the thickness of what he showed me. Des Moines Iowa Iowa Author: CROSBY, Minnesota Food Vendors: Iowa Steak Company Des Moines Iowa , Iowa

Jan 28 2017
Plusmar S.A. Toilet Overflowed With Urine And Not Working Properly, Water Was Not Coming Out Of The Faucet Or The Tap, Served Junk Food. Florencio Varela Buenos Aires
Author: Los Angeles, California Bus Companies: Plusmar S.A. Florencio Varela,

Jan 28 2017
Autotransportes Andesmar S.A. Services Not As Expected, No Toilet Paper, No Soap, Served Only Junk Food, No Real Food For Executive Service Godoy Cruz Godoy Cruz, Mendoza Argentina
Author: Los Angeles, California Bus Companies: Autotransportes Andesmar S.A. Nationwide

Jan 22 2017
gigante k9 rawlicious pet food www.SheperdsGerman.com tried to keep my money and very abusive white hills arizona also Author: sparrowbush, New York Dog Breeders: gigante k9 Nationwide

Jan 22 2017
Susan Buchan Scott Buchan Eviction, never paid rent. Constantly borrowing food, money from neighbors. Fairport Ohio Author: Chardon, Ohio Home Based Business: Susan Buchan Fairport, Ohio

Jan 15 2017
subway dissatisfied buckeye Arizona Author: buckeye, Arizona Fast Food Restaurants: subway buckeye, Arizona

Jan 10 2017
Carnival Cruise Line long lines to get on board, rip off for drinks, internet usage, phone, boring at dinner table, bad food, Going out on a limb Author: NY, New York Travel Services: Carnival Cruise Line

Jan 10 2017
Subway Terrible service, slow, disrespectful, rude, discriminating Pawleys Island South Carolina Author: Pawleys, South Carolina Fast Food Restaurants: Subway Pawleys Island, South Carolina

Jan 09 2017
Unstoppable Vision, LLC Website was HighClassGifts.com (website no longer exists) Their ad appeared on my Facebook newsfeed. I ordered two activity/food trays for children's car seats. The payment came out of my account immediately on 11/24/16. I tried to contact them by email and had no response. When I went to their website, it no longer exists. I went to my bank the first week of January and filed a complaint. The $49.98 that I was charged has been returned to my account. Internet Author: Harrison, , Ohio Attorney Generals: Unstoppable Vision, LLC Internet

Jan 08 2017
Star Snacks, Co, LLC Purchased Medallion Cashews Halves & Pieces and after eating some my mouth and throat started burning and my lips swelled and lower part of face started tingling. Jersey City New Jersey Author: Surprise, Arizona Food Vendors: Star Snacks, Co, LLC Jersey City, New Jersey

Jan 04 2017
Ed Mafnas Firehouse lunch wagon, finadene boys LLC , Jeffery Samson , kapolei high school. Took $2000 for catering and never showed up for the party.! Scam scam scam. Ed Mafna is a big lier saying he had been a chef for a lot of celebrities  don't trust these people. Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Food Vendors: Ed Mafnas

Jan 03 2017
Food magazine 0842958597 No phone number Harlan ia 51593 1593 Harlan IA natonwide Author: Lady lake , Florida Adult Care Facilities: Food magazine nationwide

Jan 01 2017
Giftly Recipients never received their Sprouts gift cards Internet Author: Eugene, Oregon Food Stores: Giftly Internet

Dec 29 2016
Auntie Anne's Pretzels, Questionable payroll practices, left country while employee payroll checks bounced Kingston Massachusetts Author: Carver, Massachusetts Food Stores: Auntie Anne's Pretzels Kingston, Massachusetts

Dec 29 2016
Texas Department of Health and Human Services Sorry and Lazy Food Stamp Office FORT WORTH TX Author: Fort Worth, Texas Emergency Services: Texas Department of Health and Human Services

Dec 26 2016
Shari's Berries Unhealthy berries are shipped everyday by Shari's Berries Internet
Author: Sebring, Florida Food Vendors: Shari's Berries Internet