FOOTMAXX OF VIRGINIA, INC Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: footmaxx of virginia, inc
There may be more specific results for "footmaxx of virginia, inc"
For more specific results for "footmaxx of virginia, inc"
Showing 1-25 of 397,591 Found Reports For more specific results for "footmaxx of virginia, inc"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 23 2017
Business Computer Training Institute BCTI I got a certificate of completion that is worthless and also a large debt to pay. Vancouver Washington Author: Thornton, Colorado Trade Schools: Business Computer Training Institute Vancouver, Washington

Oct 23 2017
WALMART ON LINE PURCHASE OF COMPUTER CHAIR, PROMISE OF 10%DISCOUNT ON PURCHASE! BLAIRSVILLE Georgia Author: blairsville, Georgia Websites: WALMART BLAIRSVILLE, Georgia

Oct 23 2017
Kirchner Construction Inc. Kirchner Contracting Inc.Matt K Contracting BEWARE- DISHONEST CONTRACTOR- PLEASE READ Sanibel Florida Author: Sanibel, Florida Builders & Contractors: Kirchner Construction Inc. Sanibel, Florida

Oct 23 2017
Southern Management Systems Inc Collecting past due rent at a place I never occupied. Orlando Florida Author: St Petersburg, Florida Landlords: Southern Management Systems Inc Orlando, Florida

Oct 23 2017
American Truck Group/National Truck Funding Stiff me/Scheme me out of money. Gulfport Mississippi Author: Harrisburg , Pennsylvania Motor Vehicle Division DMV: American Truck Group/National Truck Funding Gulfport , Mississippi

Oct 23 2017
Moneygram inc. moneyorder ripp off Minneapolis Mn. Author: Glens Falls, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Moneygram inc. Nationwide

Oct 23 2017
ASUS ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. Didn't honor warranty on repair for Chromebook Fremont California Author: Orchard Park, New York Computer Manufactures: ASUS Fremont, California

Oct 23 2017
Jelinek Construction & Concrete Brad Jelenik took a 50% deposit on mostly concrete work and has done none of that in 45 days as winter arrives Winner South Dakota Author: Carmel, California Home Improvements: Jelinek Construction & Concrete Winner, South Dakota

Oct 23 2017
Femora Skin Cream Femora GLUE, not facial cream Santa Ana California Author: Beckley, West Virginia Skin Care: Femora Skin Cream Santa Ana, California

Oct 23 2017
Greatest Vitamin in the World Don Lapre Took well over $100. I even have a judgement Phoenix Arizona Author: CHESAPEAKE, Virginia Supplemental Health Programs: Greatest Vitamin in the World , AZ

Oct 23 2017
Family Safety Supply Ordered back up camera from link on FB on 08/24/17 (Order #FSS-48377) spend 139.80 and they charged me an additional 1.12 on another day. Contacted them once at end of September. They responded and said the orders were overwhelming and they are working on production.  Internet Author: Bellevue, Nebraska Motor Vehicle: Family Safety Supply Internet

Oct 23 2017
Lifestyles inc bad staff Fayetteville Arkansas Author: Sun prarie, Wisconsin Social Services: Lifestyles inc Fayetteville, Arkansas

Oct 23 2017
Geek Backer LLC I received a warning indicating that my computer had a virus and I was in high rish of identity theft. The warning indicated that is was from Microsoft so I called the number that was given. They told me that they would remove the virus for me at a cost of over $500. When I told them I was a retired senior citizen living on a fixed income, the fee was reduced to $199.99. I did get a bank check but have not mailed it yet. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Rensselaer, New York Computer Fraud: Geek Backer LLC Las Vegas, Nevada

Oct 22 2017
Trends Auto Ordered shocks based on conversation with David in sales. My mechanic told me immediately that they were too stiff. I requested cancellation of the order immediately within one hour of ordering. David told me it was too late and the shocks had shipped. They did not ship fir 14 more hours. This company is extorting people on an onerous restocking fee and shipping reimbursement and makes no effort to satisfy the customer. David is patronizing and intentionally tries to get an overreaction from the customer. These are expensive shocks, the restocking fee is about $70 plus reimbursed postage l will lose over $100 on the transaction. Apple WI Internet Author: Friendswood, Texas Auto Parts: Trends Auto Internet

Oct 22 2017
Orian Barzilay Hairline ink So here it goes,when I say how rude people are and disrespectful someone is,I did not expect to find it in a little man that goes by the name Orian Barzilay of Hairline ink .My experience at Hairline ink was supposed to be one that was rewarding and hopefull.That is not the case. New York Author: Connecticut , Alabama Tattoo Shops: Orian Barzilay from Hairline ink New York , New York

Bitcoin4backpage.com Beware of this scam
Author: Richmond, Virginia Online Trading: Backpage4bitcoin.com Internet

Oct 22 2017
Sky Blue Pools Made a long list of promises and guarantees they ignored once payment was received. They are liars and con artists. North Richland Hills Texas
Author: Hurst, Texas Pools & Saunas: Sky Blue Pools North Richland Hills, Texas

Oct 22 2017
Big Fish Games BigFishGames Purchased games turned into trial and Unhelpful Help desk Internet Respond to question Author: Chicago, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: Big Fish Games Internet

Oct 22 2017
South Adams County Water & Sanitation Water rates are RAPACIOUS Commerce City Colorado
Clarification needed... Author: Henderson, Colorado Utility Companies: South Adams County Water & Sanitation Commerce City, Colorado

Oct 22 2017
Bank of America Denise Wilburn Gave an inaccurate review on my claim #160313100311 Charlotte city California
Author: San Francisco, California Banks: Bank of America Charlotte city, California

Oct 22 2017
Exclusivity Store Battle Flashlights Membership Scam with monthly credit card charges San Diego California Author: Washington, Dist of Columbia Consumer Services: Exclusivity Store San Diego, California

Oct 22 2017
Chris johnson He told me I qualified for a personal grant all I had to do was get a iTunes card preloaded of 200.00 dollars then call back and they would money gram my 8,900.00 dollars to the currency exchange went to call them no answer seven times Washington dc Nationwide Author: Roselle, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: Chris johnson Nationwide

Oct 22 2017
BAYAREAFASTRAK.ORG False toll charge and penalties San Francisco California More details Author: Woodbridge, Virginia Customer: BAYAREAFASTRAK.ORG Internet

Oct 22 2017
HVL*PEARLYFEEL On 10/07/17 I came across an ad on Facebook for a facial rejuvenating cream. The ad stared that I would only be billed $4.95 for the cost of shipping. I thought, why not? so I went ahead and ordered the .5 oz sample. On 10/22/17, I was reviewing my credit card statement on kine. I noticed a charge for $89.95 to this company HVL*PEARLYVIEW. I immediately called my credit card company to report an unautorized charge. The credit card representative told me that the charge was for a dress. I stated that I did not make any dress purchases. He called the telephone number of PEARLYVIEW while I waited on the line. A representative from PEARLYVIEW stated that I had purchased the sample for $4.95 And at the same time agreed that it was for a 14 day trial period. If I did not cancel within 14 days that my credit card would be charged an additional $89.95 every 30 days and I would continue to get more samples. This was never stated on the web site that I ordered from and I would definitely never had agreed to this. Fortunately I detected the scam after the 1st charge of $89.95 or who knows how much this 1/2 oz. Sample would have ended up costing. These people need to be shut down. Totally a fraudulent site and a scam! Utah Author: Quincy, Massachusetts Skin Care: HVL*PEARLYFEEL Utah, Utah

Oct 22 2017
Matthew Steakley Matt SteakleyAutomobiles Holdings & Acquisitions IncAutomobiles Holdings and Acquisitions Inc. STOLE CON-MAN THIEF THEFT BY DECEPTION Chamblee Georgia
Author: St Augustine, Florida Auto Dealers: Matthew Steakley Chamblee, Georgia