Your Search | ford motor co

Jul 29 2014
Cajun Celtic LLC Brian aumi, jack, josh scam artists riverside Missouri Author: parkville, Missouri Department of Motor Vehicle DMV: Cajun Celtic LLC riverside, Missouri

Jul 28 2014
Maximum Coatings DFW David Milligan David Milligan Sr David Milligan Jr Does not deliver! Forney Texas Author: Rockwall, Texas Motor Vehicle: Maximum Coatings DFW Forney , Texas

Jul 28 2014
e title Very dishonest will not let me payoff my truck Miami Florida Internet Author: san Diego, California Motor Vehicle: e title Internet

Jul 28 2014
Allstate Motor Club No help on the Interstate from Allstate Motor Club Nationwide Author: Merrimac, Massachusetts Trailers: Allstate Motor Club Nationwide

Jul 28 2014
Mercury insurance/Todd I bought a 2006 Nissan 350z and had an oil consumption with dealer and engine was bad took forever to have warranty co approve my claim and finally after months of arguing and with dealer help they replaced my engine with a junk yard engine that is worse and now dealer said I need engine again after consumption test again and engine burns more oil now than ever ! Mercury denied my claim and now stuck with a junk yard motor that burns more oil ! This has been the worse experience ever and now I am stuck paying for a vehicle that has an engine with no idea of mileage and burns more oil ! I bought warranty with San Mateo credit union in so San Francisco ca and they are just as guilty of mercury selling this crap of insurance to hard working people avoid mercury and San Mateo credit union !!!! Oklahoma Oklahoma Author: Martinez , California Auto Warranty: Mercury insurance Oklahoma

Jul 28 2014
JL Fencing Co. Jordan Lynch, JL Cardinal Fence. Very poor communication, Gave go a head to start project in April it is now August and I have only the posts in. Jordan Lynch never returns phone calls, texts, or emails from me and my wife. He requires money upfront and then disappears. Windsor Internet Author: Lakeshore, Other Home Improvements: JL Fencing Co. Internet

Jul 25 2014
Randy Bray Ex founder of White Cab Co. LLC Bolton Landing New York Author: Glens Falls , New York Auto Dealers: Randy Bray Bolton Landing, New York

Jul 23 2014
Certified Transmission Damaged my motor Gladstone Missouri Author: Parkville, Missouri Auto Mechanics: Certified Transmission Gladstone, Missouri

Jul 21 2014
the peoples car company Joe sold me a vehicle i only had for four months. found out it had transmission problems jacksonville Florida Author: jacksonville, Florida Motor Vehicle: the peoples car company jacksonville, Florida

Jul 21 2014
Rusty eck ford Got a 2011 fiesta 3 mo. ago when i got home saw hail damage all over the car  wichita Kansas Author: wichita, Alabama Auto Dealers: Rusty eck ford wichita, Kansas

Jul 21 2014
Burgess Seed and Plant Co Stay Away At All Costs Bloomington Nationwide Author: elizabeth, Pennsylvania Landscaping: Burgess Seed Nationwide

Jul 20 2014
Joe Machens Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Joe Machens DealershipsJoe Machens Ford Lincoln Stole my vehicle for 64 days and copied my key without consent. Denies everything. COLUMBIA Missouri Author: Columbia, Missouri Auto Dealers: Joe Machens Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram COLUMBIA, Missouri

Jul 16 2014
NYC CHOPPERS Nick Genender We ordered a seat for a chopper 5 months ago. Nick charged us $500 and sent a piece of metal - we were to measure it and send it back. We did. This week we called and complained - he said he was overnighting it to us that day. He charged our credit card over $1100 again! And we still have no seat! Southampton New York Author: Enterprise, Mississippi Motor Vehicle Division: NYC CHOPPERS Internet

Jul 16 2014
All State Insurance Capital One Auto Finance Falsifying Document to Receive False Title Without Paying Me for My 2007 Toyota Yaris that was Totaled 4 years ago Coconut Creek Florida Author: hialeah, Florida Motor Vehicle: All State Insurance Nationwide

Jul 15 2014
2-10 Home buyers warranty 2-10 warranty loopholes and excuses Denver, CO Nationwide Author: Tomball, Texas Home Warranty Companies: 2-10 Home buyers warranty Nationwide

Jul 15 2014
DEVCON Now ADT Paying for Monitoring Service despite attempts to cancel service because Co is unable to service new location Internet Author: Apollo Beach, Florida Security Services: DEVCON Now ADT Internet

Jul 15 2014
My Florida specialty plate Michael Towner they charged for a specialty plate and registration of my car I didnt receive it miami Florida Author: hialeah, Florida DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: My Florida specialty plate miami, Florida

18, Report #1162066

Jul 15 2014
blueprint engines Marshall engines Chevy 383 engine- sold me junk. motor smokes, knocks, blows oil past new(?) rings Kearney Nebraska Author: Mabel, Minnesota Auto Parts: blueprint engines Internet

19, Report #1162047

Jul 15 2014
Courtesy Ford; Okemos, Mi 48864 Wendell Barron, owner COURTESY FORD; OKEMOS, MI. REAL RIP OFF ARTISTS Okemos Michigan Author: Grand Ledge, Michigan Auto Dealers: Courtesy Ford; Okemos, Mi 48864 Okemos, Michigan

20, Report #1161973

Jul 14 2014
Discount Cab Co. Worst Cab Service I Have ever Expereinced. Was Picked up at an Old Town Scottsdale Night Club at Phoenix Arizona Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Courier Services: Discount Cab Co. Phoenix, Arizona

21, Report #1161954

Jul 14 2014
Blanchard and Company, Inc Purchasing from Blanchard & Co Did Not Protect or Enhance My Wealth New Orleans, Louisiana Author: Caldwell, Idaho Gold & Silver Investments: Blanchard and Company, Inc New Orleans, , Louisiana

Jul 14 2014
superior powersports FAILED TO REGISTER SCOOTER city of industry California Author: santa ana, California DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: superior powersports city of industry, California

Jul 14 2014
United Lending Services CO ULSC The Company that Picks Your Pocket while Distracting you with False Loan Approvals New York NY Author: Lithonia, Alabama Loans: United Lending Services CO New York, Select State/Province

Jul 14 2014
Dreamy Vapor Co. Never shipped product, refuses to respond to complaints. Ignores problem Wilmington North Carolina Author: Marinette, Wisconsin Unusual Rip-Off: Dreamy Vapor Co. Wilmington, North Carolina

Jul 14 2014
Mobile Home Park MagazineMobile Home Park Magazine Total Ripoff! Beware of Motor Home Park Magazine, Scam Advertising, bad customer service! No Refunds Sunnyvale California
Author: Santa Maria, California Advertising Agencies: Mobile Home Park Magazine Sunnyvale, California