Your Search | ford motor co.

Apr 23 2014
LionSea Software Co., Ltd smartpcfixer no response from smartpcfixer.com they have disappeared from the planet! Company Address:JianCaiCheng West Road, ShangAo Bu China Author: Chicago, Illinois Computer Service & Repair: LionSea Software Co., Ltd Internet

Apr 23 2014
North West Motor Sports Don FlemmingCarminChris Kathy north west motor sports sells trucks that have frame damage and do not disclose the information puyallup Washington Author: marysville, Washington Auto Dealers: North West Motor Sports puyallup, Washington

Apr 23 2014
Highway Toll Administration Rental Car Toll Ripoff Denver CO Author: Upper Marlboro, Maryland Toll Booth Cashiers: Highway Toll Administration Internet

Apr 23 2014
Pat Keans Friendly Ford Ford Forged my signature and made up new paperwork and signed / forged me up for an annual percentage rate that I DID NOT AGREE TO! Roselle ILLINOIS Author: Streamwood, Illinois Auto Dealers: Pat Keans Friendly Ford Nationwide

Apr 23 2014
Get Weekly Paychecks GWP They promised me good pay and said all you had to do was copy and past ads. I thought I would be promoting for the Motor Club of America but it turns out you promote them. It's essential I triangle sc , Internet
Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Computer Marketing Companies: Get Weekly Paychecks Internet

Apr 23 2014
www.newyorkdriverslicense.org/Renewal‎ car-registration.org NYS Car Registration Renewal Scam internet Author: Frankfort, New York DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: www.newyorkdriverslicense.org/Renewal‎ Select State/Province

Apr 23 2014
car registration.org car registration Easy Guide I typed the email address to the local DMV office that was on my renewal postcard. The link I chose took me to this site. I was under the assumption that I was renewing my vehicle registration. I gave them my credit card number and when it wasn't the same amount as on my card, I did some more checking. I did not see the notice at the top that they were not with any government agency. I was totally mislead. I tried going to the address they offered for a refund. The site would not open. internet Idaho Author: CALDWELL, Idaho DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: car registration.org internet, Idaho

Apr 22 2014
Motor Car Concepts II Sold me a broken car and refused to give my trade in back Orlando Florida Author: St. Cloud, Florida Auto Dealers: Motor Car Concepts II Orlando, Florida

Apr 22 2014
C. G. Bretting Manufacturing Co., Inc. Bretting, Bretting Manufacturing ISO Certification, Invalid, Doubtful Quality, C. G. Bretting Manufacturing, Quality Control Rejected Ashland Wisconsin
Author: New York, New York Manufacturers: C. G. Bretting Manufacturing Co., Inc. Ashland, Wisconsin

Apr 22 2014
LINEBARGER GOGGAN BLAIR & SIMPSON LLP ATTORNEYS AT LAW FRAUDULENT LEGAL OFFICE SENDING FAKE LETTERS SAYING YOU OWE A FINE SAN ANTONIO Texas Author: LAS VEGAS, Nevada Department of Motor Vehicle DMV: LINEBARGER GOGGAN BLAIR & SIMPSON LLP ATTORNEYS AT LAW SAN ANTONIO, Texas

Apr 22 2014
Shenzhen Saige Electronics Co.,Ltd JohnShenzhen Saige Electronics Co.,Ltd yu an yi road 3016, bao an district, shenzhen city, Guangdong province, China 518000+86-156-59193169 www.iphoneagents.com iphoneagent2005@gmail.comBank Name: BANK OF CHINABank address: xiamen, Fujian, Chin Sending an empty envelop instead of a $660 Digital Camera Shenzen ChinaInternet Author: Davenport, Florida Cameras & Video: Shenzhen Saige Electronics Co.,Ltd Internet

Apr 21 2014
Alex Torres Automobile repair Alex Torres Changed motor mounts stating they where original car parts & that if we had any issues to call him. Hialeah Florida Author: Hialeah, Florida Auto Mechanics: Alex Torres Automobile repair Select State/Province

Apr 21 2014
The peoples program Gabriel FredericksMichael EisbrenerImailer Co rip offs still around Nationwide Author: Illinois Computer Fraud: The peoples program Nationwide

Apr 21 2014
Allstate Animal Control We have a property in Austin, Texas, and had called out companies to remove a raccoon. Allstate offered to fit a trap, on the roof, and remove any trapped animal at NO CO. Clearwater, Florida Internet Author: Austin, Texas Questionable Activities: Allstate Animal Control Internet

Apr 20 2014
Shenzhen Boyao Optoelectronic Technology Co, LTD Sold Bad LED Tubes and will not honor warranty Guanlan Town, Shenzhen China
Author: Salem, Oregon Miscellaneous Electronics: Shenzhen Boyao Optoelectronic Technology Co, LTD Shenzhen,

Apr 20 2014
John Casablancas Jasmine Ford the Talent Director and lauren silbert the head director pressure men and my 7 year daughter into paying them and we did gave them a deposit and we wanted to get our money back and they said that we couldnt Oakbrook terrace Illinois Nationwide Author: Fort Wayne, Indiana Legal Services: John Casablancas Nationwide

Apr 19 2014
Randall Reed Planet Ford Planet Ford 59 Dishonest , scam artist, bait and switch Humble Texas Author: Kingwood, Texas Auto Dealers: Randall Reed Planet Ford Humble, Texas

Apr 19 2014
Jam Enterprises of Englewood Co. This is my second complaint. Jam sent a rebutle to this site. If you do not beleive that they are a ripoff company, just go to googel and type in complainst against Jam Enterprises of Colorado. I just did and found 18,400,000 listings.Bob in Salem Oregon they do not stand behind their products or promises Englewood Colorado Author: Salem, Oregon Miscellaneous Electronics: Jam Enterprises of Englewood Co. Internet

Apr 19 2014
Class Motors Inc Car Dealership Decatur Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: Class Motors Inc Select State/Province

Apr 19 2014
Superior Service Air Conditioning & Appliance Co. Michael Zara New AC Unit installation NIGHTMARE Pompano Beach Florida
Author: Coconut Creek, Florida Maintenance Companies: Superior Service Air Conditioning & Appliance Co. Pompano Beach, Florida

Apr 19 2014
Spano's Motor lemon car daytona Florida Author: Kisimmee, Florida Auto Dealers: Spano's Motor daytona, Florida

Apr 19 2014
Chrysler Group, LLC Refused recall rights Auburn Hills Michigan Author: Wimberley, Texas Motor Vehicle: Chrysler Group, LLC Auburn Hills, Michigan

Apr 18 2014
Exotic Motors Cars Tarpon Springs, FL Peter Nasr, Terry the liar Exotic Motor Cars of Tarpons Springs Ripped me off bigtime - Liars Thieves Beware Tarpon Springs Florida Author: Treasure Island, Florida Auto Dealers: Exotic Motors Cars Tarpon Springs, FL Tarpon Springs, Florida

Apr 18 2014
American Home Shields AHS Air Conditioner not working-repair co. never showed or called. This has been going on for 3 weeks! Mephis Tennessee Author: Hutchinson Island, Florida Warranty Companies: American Home Shields Nationwide

Apr 18 2014
AuraVie DMA Co. promised trial of product with only cost of shipping & and handling 2.99 then auto charged my checking account $49.98 without any notice of future charges. I called the copany and they refused to refund the charges or let me return the product after only 11days. Van Nuys California Author: Kitts Hill, Ohio Sales People: AuraVie Van Nuys , California