Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: ford motor co.
There may be more reports for "ford motor co."
For more results perform a general search for "ford motor co."
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 15 2017
Choice Motor Car Auto sales They towed my car back to the dealership under the pretense that they were going to fix it but they did nothing for two months , wasting my time and money on a rental! Plainville Connecticut Author: Norwalk , Connecticut Auto Dealer Repairs: Choice Motor Car Auto sales Plainville , Connecticut

Feb 15 2017
KWIK KAR LUBE & AUTO MAZEN SAJAJA, MIKE For : Auto Repair, I was quoted a price for a Tune-up If i bought my own spark Plugs/ Egr Valve and the amount which was quoted prepared to pay,the amount came to be way more then what they quoted double and the same person which quoted me the price said he dont remember quoting me the following price and labor said it must have been someone else. also which left me owing $55.00 dollars more after repair was complete of repair the motor light was still one which was supposively went off and didn't after repairing spark plugs the vehicle sounds the same. 2 days later i took it for inspection and it fail due to motor light on Cedar Hill Texas Author: Cedar Hill, Texas Auto Inspection: KWIK KAR LUBE & AUTO Cedar Hill, Texas

Feb 15 2017
Dishnetwork Dispute Resolution Specialist Co. Nationwide Author: Cottonwood, California Satellite Companies: Dishnetwork Nationwide

Feb 15 2017
Model A Garage; John Phillips Refused to complete deal and reneged on promised discount and delivery Luray Virginia Author: NORTH AUGUSTA, South Carolina Motor Vehicle: Model A Garage Luray, Virginia

Feb 14 2017
B.G. LENDERS SERVICE, LLC Dishonest, Zero Integrity and Lies Queensbury New York Very unprofessional. Author: Clifton Park, New York Motor Vehicle: B.G. LENDERS SERVICE, LLC Queensbury, New York

Feb 14 2017
Dynamic Motor Group eBay Auction Scammers rip off review unethical liars cheats Houston Texas Author: Texas Auto Dealers: Dynamic Motor Group Houston, Texas

Feb 13 2017
Kendall Ford of Anchorage The old Cal Worthington Ford Anchorage Don't trust Anchorage Kendall Ford workers w/ property - Bgmike So I dropped off truck for servicing at Kendall Ford Anchorage, on Sun. Feb. 5th. Come back from Fairbanks on Fri. The 10th at 655pm to pay for service. They pull my truck out from back, it's missing my 20 Rigid double stack LED light bar off of bull bar. Not cut off or broken off, brackets gone unbolted which requires socket w/extension, wire cut from behide the hood. This shows all the signs of a inside job.  Anchorage Alaska
Author: Anchorage , Alaska Auto Repair Service: Kendall Ford of Anchorage Anchorage , Alaska

Feb 13 2017
Hyundai Motor Finance Company Hyundai Motor Finance lied to me told me to pay my car note I paid quick collect and they still repoed it customer service was rude Josh and David I got sick for 2 months and try to keep up catch up on my car note and no one even cared I paid money like I was asked and they still repo my car the next day Nationwide Only Certain People Get Treated Poorly! Author: Columbia, Maryland Auto & Truck Rental: Hyundai Motor Finance Company Nationwide

Feb 12 2017
AWW Industries reported defective motor on QUADRONE pro-cam modrl #AW-QDR-PCAM two times on their website and relieved email that they were investigating it Edison New Jersey Author: Ponca City, Oklahoma Electronic Manufacturers: AWW Industries Edison, New Jersey

Feb 12 2017
Goodmark Chevrolet, INC. Goodmark goodmarkchevy.com Dealer Non compliant Federal Motor Vehicle Safety standards. Refused to repair under Warranty. Leased fleet vehicle sold as Non-Leased Fleet Vehcile. Commerce Georgia
War and Peace was shorter Author: Phenix City, Alabama Auto Warranty: Goodmark Chevrolet, INC. Commerce, Georgia

Feb 11 2017
Motor Home Specialist RV MHSRV Would not return our deposit Alvarado, Texas Texas Author: St George, Utah RV Dealers: Motor Home Specialist RV Alvarado, Texas, Texas

Feb 10 2017
Geico L.M. Insurance adjuster L.M. took my version of a car accident and twisted to get the driver who almost ran me over off the hook so geico won't have to pay me. Saint Louis Missouri Pedestrian Author: St. Louis, Missouri Motor Vehicle: Geico Nationwide

Feb 10 2017
Sister Technologies Silver Screen Tele-RealityEZ360 Terrible owner and MORE than and HR nightmare Addison Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Motor Vehicle: Sister Technologies Addison, Texas

Feb 10 2017
AWHR AWHR is a lease co. I called and told them I replaced ther water heater and they contiune to bill me Ohio Author: Hopedale , Ohio Rental Supplies: AWHR ohio

Feb 09 2017
coal face products I seen it saying she was going to start her new co. and don't care about the tv show. I ordered a trail makes your skin feel like chalk. came with no invoice.it is a vary costly mistake. I was sent 2 now $176.00 people do not get caught in this trap. all i have i have is a box with addtress st.petersburg fl. Nationwide Author: lake charles, Louisiana Skin Care: coal face products Nationwide

Feb 08 2017
RACEWAY FORD Fraudulant court claim RIVERSIDE California Here is what you can try Author: Menifee, California Auto Dealers: RACEWAY FORD RIVERSIDE, California

Feb 08 2017
Jeremy Stead Ranch Saddle Co. Ranch Saddle Company Paid $1075.00US deposit for wade roping saddle,Jeremy has not supplied a saddle and will not return my deposit after 9 months. Greenville Texas Author: Sydney, Liars: Jeremy Stead Ranch Saddle Co. Greenville, Texas

Feb 08 2017
United States Postal Service in Golden Colorado USPS won't pay for damages packages Golden Colorado
Author: Golden, Colorado United States Postal Service: United States Postal Service in Golden CO Golden, Colorado

Feb 08 2017
Powersports distro Powersports distro fraud Wixom Michigan Author: Estherwood , Louisiana Motor Vehicle: Powersports distro Internet

Feb 08 2017
Best Buy Best Buy CoBest Buy Co, INC Fraud in online purchases Internet Author: Houston, Texas Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Best Buy Internet

Feb 07 2017
Murphy motor CO. Sold me a Lemon Raleigh North Carolina Murphy Motor CO updated Author: Knightdale, North Carolina Auto Dealers: Murphy motor CO. Raleigh , North Carolina

Feb 07 2017
montana muscle nathan and ex wife samantha wratislaw I paid for SUV..... then never received a title San Diego CA Montana Author: greeley, Colorado DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: montana muscle stevensville, Montana

Feb 07 2017
City Super Shop City Motors Fraud Thief Liar Carter Lake Iowa Author: Omaha, Nebraska Motor Vehicle: City Super Shop Carter Lake, Iowa

Feb 06 2017
Carregistration.com Misleading scam Internet Author: Victorville, California DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: Carregistration.com Internet

Feb 06 2017
Titlerecovery.com Promissed to produce a title but regstistered the ar in Vermont and sent me useless paperwork and asked for $650.00 more. Tey asured me I would not have a problem but it lasted 8 months and I got nothing except usless papers. Plano Texas Author: ROSELLE, New Jersey Motor Vehicle: Titlerecovery.com Plano, Texas