Your Search | ford motor co.

Jan 04 2017
Puget Sound Psyciatry Dr. Mustafa Dr Amir insurance scam, they tell you that there is no co-pay and your insurance covers the visits to get you in the door then they send you a bill six months later for 641.00 because they took your insurance out of network with out telling you and charge an additiona 45.00 a month for the co pay they said you didnt need to pay Bothell Washington Author: redmond wa, Washington Physicians: Pucget Sound Psyciatry Bothel, Washington

Jan 03 2017
SY Electronic Technology CO.,LTD Following are Western union detailFirst Name: BINGJIELast Name: HE Province: GuangDong Country: China Zip code: 518003 O have placed an order with tis company for the amount of 1010 us dollors, now the company claoms more money for customs payment of 40% off the value, not sure really thinking this os an scam, not sure what to do next Shenzhen GuangDong Author: Randfontein, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: SY Electronic Technology CO.,LTD Shenzhen,

Jan 02 2017
United Care One UCA FREEDOM SERIES Unified Caring Association-Freedom Series, Universal Health One Called for health insurance plan as I lost my employer provided insurance, BCBS of Iowa....I explained to them I needed good Heath care insurance because my husband and I suffer from diabetes and go to doctor frequently for care. They explained to me the 2k deductible and co-pay plan being an 80/20 plan for $213 mo with prescription savings and benefits. They also explained a lot of other stuff I didn't understand. I've been paying since March 2016, I give my card to medical provider...they have not taking any co-pay which I thought was strange. Get the insurance benefit explanation and they have not paid anything. I requested literature on my insurance package and had my daughter help interpret. This is not insurance but a discount package. They say they are not insurance, yet the language states insurance claims. Etc Syosset New York Author: Muscatine, Iowa Health Insurance: United Care One UCA FREEDOM SERIES Syosset, New York

Ken Grody Ford Carlsbad CMAX Worst Car Ever Carlsbad California
Author: Lake Elsinore, California Auto Dealers: Ken Grody Ford Carlsbad, California

Jan 02 2017
Mcdonald hyndia Mcdonald hyndia@ Did not offer any thing verble or to me persnaly about my trade in they just put the whole amount on my new loan n i needed something for my car! Colo
Author: Denver, Colorado Auto Dealers: Mcdonald hyndia CO

Dec 31 2016
Chapman Ford Deception Scottsdale Arizona Author: phoenix, Arizona Auto Dealers: Chapman Ford Scottsdale , Arizona

Dec 31 2016
dorch ford lincoln and kia PREDATORY AND DISHONEST DEALER green bay Wisconsin Doormat Author: green bay, Wisconsin Auto Dealers: dorch ford lincoln and kia green bay, Wisconsin

Dec 30 2016
Battlefield Ford Manassas liar, thief, fraud, liar, dishonest Manassas Virginia Author: Stafford, Virginia Auto Repair Service: Battlefield Ford Manassas Manassas, Virginia

Dec 29 2016
Bruce Tinsley He took money from my son to by his first car. He promised to deliver the car in 2 weeks after taking an $800 down payment. My son never received the car and has only received $400.00 of his deposit and Bruce has cussed him out and threatened to hurt him physically Louisville Kentucky Author: Ekron, Kentucky Motor Vehicle: Bruce Tinsley Louisville, Kentucky

Dec 28 2016
Solid Tech Bait and Switch, Frauod, rude,l would not refund.. Do NOT get involved with this Co. You wi8ll never see your $$ again! Author: Lauderhll, Florida Computer Fraud: Solid Tech Nationwide

Dec 28 2016
Limelight Media & marketing co Waited 6 months for nothing San Diego California Author: St paul, Minnesota Customer: Limelight Media & markeying co

Dec 28 2016
Premier Lace Wigs Qingdao Premier Wigs Co.,Ltd. Beware of what you see online, they know their YouTube sensations! Internet
Hi Alexis,we were really very sorry for the delay Author: North Carolina On-Line Stores: Premier Lace Wigs Internet

Dec 27 2016
Tannen Contracting Co., Inc. Stay Away From Tannen! Cedarhurst New York Refund Author: Long Beach, New York Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Tannen Contracting Co., Inc. Cedarhurst, New York

Dec 27 2016
Humes Ford of Corry Rip off ! Corry Pennsylvania Author: Erie, Pennsylvania Auto Dealers: Humes Ford of Corry Corry, Pennsylvania

Dec 27 2016
Waist Trainersz Co The Hourglass Body, The Hot Waist Trainer, Internet Scam, False Tracking Number, Refusal to Refund, Bad Business Practices Internet; Also California
Author: Baton Rouge, Louisiana On-Line Business: Waist Trainersz Co Internet

Dec 26 2016
Marcus Garrett Marcus act as Auto Broker using Craigslist to sell my decease Mother's 2005 Ford Taurus, ha kept all the money from the sale $2,795.00 St Petersburg Florida Author: St Petersburg, Florida Motor Vehicle: Marcus Garrett St Petersburg, Florida

Dec 26 2016
HANGZHOU YOYO SANITARY WARE Co. Ltd. The company called: HANGZHOU YOYO SANITARY WARE CO., LTD. located in:DANGSHAN TOWN, XIAOSHAN DISTRICT, HANGZHOU CITY,ZHEJIANG,CHINA Sent us a proforma invoice and asked us for down payment, we did the downpayment by wire transfer from our HSBC HK account on 13/12/16 of USD 3,688.50. After that MR. Bruce, the seller, said he already sent cargo to other customer and refuses to send us the refund. Hangzhou China Author: Other Furniture Manufactures: HANGZHOU YOYO SANITARY WARE Co. Ltd. Internet

Dec 25 2016
Good Earth Landscape Co. Pavers Installed by Good Earth Landscape were Grossly Misaligned Ventura California
Author: Thousand Oaks, California Landscaping: Good Earth Landscape Co. Ventura, California

Dec 25 2016
ChampsApparel.com Sera Aspela Co., LTD Jersey ran way too small, company website shut down N/A Internet
Author: Davie, Florida Sporting Goods: ChampsApparel.com Internet

Dec 24 2016
Canadian Hemp Co. Absolute rip off Vancover, British Columbis Internet Author: Fort lauderdale, Florida Misc. Health Specialists: Canadian Hemp Co. Internet

Dec 24 2016
Star Snacks Co. LLC Imperial Nuts False Advertising, Whole Cashews Jersey City New Jersey Author: San Diego , California Better Business Bureau: Star Snacks Co. LLC Jersey City, New Jersey

Dec 23 2016
PRECISION DECORATING EDWARD PENA JR CONSTRUCTION CO IN EDWARD PENA IS A CON MAN, STOLE MONEY FROM MOTHER OF HANDICAP CHILD CHICAGO Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Builders & Contractors: PRECISION DECORATING CHICAGO, Illinois

Dec 23 2016
MedVed Ford Auto Plex failed to give me their internet Ad pricing of $60,000 and change, then added instead of subtracted my $7000 trade-in! I have a TBI and MedVed took advantage of the Disabled. Castle Rock Colorado MedVed shows their True Colors Author: 6980 Horseshoe Rd, Colorado Auto Dealers: MedVed Auto Plex Castle Rock, Colorado

Dec 23 2016
MYDRIVER-LICENSES.ORG mydriver-licenses.org drivers license,online scam, fake guarantee,total fraud Internet Author: madison, Alabama DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: MYDRIVER-LICENSES.ORG Internet

Dec 22 2016
Hobbies Discount never received merchandise. they would not supply shipping co. or tracking number obviously a scam. Internet Author: Gardnerville, Nevada Sporting Goods: Hobbies Discount Internet