Your Search | ford motor co.

Oct 15 2016
Luminis and Belle Époque Skincare I told him no I did not and the terms were hidden again asking for the address and refusing to get an answer, I hung up and had to cancel my credit card !!!!!!!!! Ca and UT Internet Author: Grayson, Georgia BBB Better Business Bureau: Com Zumtane Co Youth Internet

Oct 15 2016
Dallas County Tax Assessor Richardson, Garland Dallas County Tax Office overcharging Richardson Texas Author: Richardson, Texas DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: Dallas County Tax Assessor Richardson, Texas

Oct 14 2016
Longmont Ford My car was taken in on a clutch recall and came back with a broken swing arm Longmont Colorado Author: Longmont , Colorado Auto Dealer Repairs: Longmont Ford Longmont , Colorado

Oct 14 2016
One Main Financial /Springleaf Loan Co. -Kim L Struble, Branch Manager Predatory lending Mercerville, New Jersey Author: Ewing , New Jersey Loans: One Main Financial Mercerville,, New Jersey

Oct 14 2016
auctionsandapparaise i bought a suv car at the auctions and i was told the title will be mail to me in two weeks it is now 6months pass and i still dont have my title so i cant register my car with the dmv,, pleasssse if anyone can help me , i have call the numbers its listed but no one answers and i even went down to the auctions place and it was close, i later foud out they have file for bankrupt and now i dont know what to do i just want my title for the car that i bought and pd for.... phx Arizona Author: buckeye, Arizona Motor Vehicle: auctionsandapparaise phx, Arizona

Oct 13 2016
American Loan Co: Steven Johnson Sent me wired money, I was to get ITunes cards and then call in numbers for specific amounts, checked internet for reviews and they were good for this company, told this would get my credit number elevated, this was done 2x for total of 5000 dollars Chicago Illinois Author: Manassas, Virginia Loans: American Loan Co: Steven Johnson Chicago, Illinois

Oct 12 2016
Raviv, skylit services Raviv the POS. Took 40k for a deposit, said if I didn't get loan he would return it. Connected me to an elevator co. They took an additional 10k for a deposit. He never did any work, and he called me apologizing profusely that he spent the money on another job, he was losing his house in westbury. He said he would fix my roof for the deposit, I had to buy the supplies because he said he smhad no money. He wrecked my roof, first rain that came in my roof almost collapsed causing extensive water damage. When I called him he said he had no obligation to return my money and the statute had run out. Well, my attorney is looking for him. If anyone knows of his new contact info, his residential home, phone etc. please send it to me. Westbury New york Author: Island park, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Raviv, skylit services

Oct 12 2016
fastcardtech sold me a defective cell phone and refuses to reply to any attempts to contact them and the email they provide is not working, all mail comes back as undeliverable the number is out of denver, co Internet Author: manchester, Tennessee Telephones: fastcardtech Internet

Oct 12 2016
Public Storage - Northglenn, Colorado Refused to cut my lock in order to get me to pay an extra month Northglenn Colorado Author: boulder, Colorado Storage & Self Storage: Public Storage - Northglenn, CO Northglenn, Colorado

Oct 11 2016
Xiamen Health Care Electronic Co., Ltd Xian Far East GroupXiamen Health Care Electronic Co., LtdAdd: No.221 Tongan Yuan, Tong An Industrial,Tong'an,Xiamen, Fujian, ChinaXiamen Hlong Electric Appliance Co,.Ltd.Add: 3-4/F,Buliding B,145#,Xingqian Road,Jimei District,Xiamen,China Tel: 0086-5 trademark and copyright infringement to the trademark and copyright holder in USA Xiamen, China Nationwide Author: huntingtonbeach , California Medical Supplies: Xiamen Health Care Electronic Co., Ltd Nationwide

Oct 11 2016
Y & F Campos Construction Frank Campos On Feb 20 I purchase an suv from this company. I paid $1300 down payment on the vehicle and pay a monthly payment of $400 a month without financing. Hyattsville Maryland
Author: Millersville, Maryland Motor Vehicle: Y & F Campos Construction Hyattsville , Maryland

Oct 11 2016
Alite Co, LTD Alite LED manufacturing company will not honor their product warranty. Bad manufacture Dalang North Road,Longhua New District, Shenzhen China
Author: Salem, Oregon Electronic Manufacturers: Alite Co, LTD Dalang North Road,Longhua New District, Shenzhen, Other

Oct 10 2016
Patricia Pierson CAC Denver Cares Dr. William J Burman(((redacted)))tDenver, CO 80204 Hillary Clinton meets Patsey Ramsey. False Imprisonment. KNOWN ISSUE at Denver Cares... Denver Colorado Author: Denver, Colorado Healthcare Centers: Patricia Pierson CAC Denver, Colorado

Oct 09 2016
sleepy's mattress co., 1180 old country road, riverhead, ny 11901 After stating my price range was $1500, I was given a price of $1478.45 for a beauty rest box spring and matress, the box spring was to be no charge. However, I was not only charged for the box spring, additional charges were $316.56,and with tax totalled $2277.36, much more than my $1500 request. riverhead New York It seems unlikely you would have overlooked the cost Author: mattituck, New York Unusual Rip-Off: sleepy's mattress co riverhead, New York

Oct 08 2016
Motor Vehicle Solutions Harassment St. Peters Missouri
Author: ROME, Georgia Auto Warranty: Motor Vehicle Solutions St. Peters, Missouri

Oct 08 2016
09:49 AM Received a damaged Trailmaster XRX-R. Frame of go kart bent and gouged from shipping forks. Multiple missing parts with no resolution from Kart Quest. This go kart was $1,199.00 and has been in the basement over a month waiting on resolution. I will post pictures on the internet dedicated to Internet
Author: Derry, New Hampshire Motor Vehicle: Internet

Oct 07 2016
1st Place Performance Jason Mott I shipped my motor and transmision to be rebuilt for $11000.00. he never did the work and charged my credit card fraudulent $32,000.00. and kept my engine an trans and lied to me that it was being returned by frieght which was lie because it was never returned along other parts,along with phone calls. Splendora Texas Author: Trumbull, Connecticut Auto Mechanics: 1st Place Performance Splendora, Texas

Oct 07 2016
Ghergich & Co. Albert Ghergich lll, AJ Ghergich Stay AWAY, Archaic knowledge base, poor judgement. Missouri Internet Author: St. Louis, Missouri Internet Marketing Companies: Ghergich & Co. Internet
44, Report #1332089

Oct 07 2016
Rescue & Adopt Animal Rescue, RNA Animal Rescue, Peace of Mind Rescue, Double L Transport, Rock N Acres, Sherry Lynette Vetetoe, Sherry Ford Deceptive Non-Profit Rescue sells sick dogs; no vaccinations, no spaying, no microchips, no refunds Lascassas Tennessee
Retort to RNA's rebuttal. Author: Acworth, Georgia Animal Shelters: Rescue & Adopt Animal Rescue Lascassas, Tennessee
45, Report #1332059

Oct 07 2016
Kerry Ford Springdale Mark, Cooper, Justin, Adam, Joel Don't Support Bad Business Springdale Ohio Author: Elsmere, Kentucky Auto Dealers: Kerry Ford Springdale Springdale, Ohio

Oct 06 2016
Atlanta Gas Light Co Gunter Construction Co., Inc.Morris Reece 678-898-9106Marvin McDaniel 678-300-3702 Atlanta Gas Light negligence = damages to customer property Atlanta, Georgia Author: Peachtree Corners, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Atlanta Gas Light Co
47, Report #1331990

Oct 06 2016
05:21 PM Angel/ Sales Manager GOLD TECH CO.,LIMITEDEmail:, goldtech88@yeah.netSkype:goldtech28Website: goldtechsourcing.comTel:+86-755-21633705Fax:+86-755-21633706Addre scammers-do not send original goods, just cheap fakes shezhen, china longgang district
Author: adelaide, Alabama Miscellaneous Electronics: Internet

Oct 06 2016
Tint Tech Butchered my side door panel when installing tint on windows of my car and refused to repair it!! Calgary Alberta
Tint Tech Owner Author: Alberta Motor Vehicle: Tint Tech Calgary, Alberta

Oct 05 2016
Intoxalock Intoxalock is Shady as hell Des Moines Iowa Know the whole story before you judge Author: Middletown, Pennsylvania Motor Vehicle Division DMV: Intoxalock Des Moines, Iowa

Oct 05 2016
Premier Lawncare Services Inc. Jamey Taylor co-owner Destroyed & scorched lawn Wynne Arkansas Author: Wynne, Arkansas Appliances: Premier Lawncare Services Inc. Wynne, Arkansas