Your Search | ford motor co.

Jul 10 2014
Joe Cipolla Top Wrench Garage, International Motors, Imperial Motor Co, Auto Nation, Mally's, JJ's Garage and now Joey's Joe Cipolla still Conning people when it comes CARS!!! Plainfield, Chicago, Illinois
Author: Chicago, Illinois Auto Mechanics: Joe Cipolla Plainfield, Chicago, Illinois

Jul 10 2014
MEDIACOM Subcontracted Broadband Co Day one: Install day, they send a sub contractor here to do install. They had specific directions to contact landlord when they got here to gain access to roof. Sub contractor had already jimmied the roof door(breaking it) when he knocked at our door. Was hooking up our box and broke the picture auxillary in the back of my tv, then rigged the box so we would have a picture. But now our tv is no longer capable to hook up DVD player or game system. Then the installer refused to do the install in our bedroom, while openly giving us information about his criminal background as if we cared. Once he left we called Mediacom every 2 hours trying to get a hold of a supervisor. Over the last week I would say over 100 calls have been made to try to get someone in charge on the line to fix their mistakes, and are yet to have any resolution.  More and more and more unsuccessful calls to Mediacom. Met face to face with a Mediacom supervisor and hr is basically standing behind these crooks he has subcontracted, instead of acknowledging the paying customer who has been mistreated and have technically been vandalized. That's the short version so far Cedar Rapids Iowa Author: Cedar Rapids, Iowa Cable TV: MEDIACOM Cedar Rapids, Iowa

Jul 10 2014
Texas Coastal Energy Co. Jeff Gordon CEO has immoral behavior, sexual harrasment, and lies to customers Dallas Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Investment Brokers: Texas Coastal Energy Co. Dallas, Texas

Jul 10 2014
  Monster Web Co.- US Joomla Pros - Scott/Sean Prendergast They contracted with us to build our company a website. We gave them a $400 deposit and they did not deliver anything. They refuse to return our phone calls or emails. We would like our $400 deposit returned. Plano Texas Author: Alpharetta, Georgia Websites:   Monster Web Co.      Plano, Texas

Jul 10 2014
The Fullfillment Group This company The Fullfillment Group out of Los Angles CA... Simply put is running a scam. Specifically, they're collecting 300.00 payments and not delivering the product. I paid them 300.00 to become a rep for their gas card program... I paid and they NEVER sent anything. What's really great is they took my call and my money... However, now can not be reach. Save your time and keep your money in your pocket. These people need to be stopped!!! The co-founding owner is a guy by the name of Steven R Thomas (if that's even a real name?) Los Angles California Author: Westfield, New York Advertising / Deceptive: The Fullfillment Group Los Angles , California

Jul 10 2014
Ford Motor Credit Evasive in correcting the Issue Dearborn Michigan Author: Riverdale, Georgia Car Financing: Ford Motor Credit Dearborn, Michigan

Jul 10 2014
The Westside company / Eric Faber Be aware of The Westside Company (Unlicensed construction Co. who does rip off owner & subcontractors) Santa Monica California
Author: West Covina, California Home Improvements: The Westside company Santa Monica, California

Jul 09 2014
CENTRE FOR THE DENTAL ARTS DR. MICHEAL BLUM JESSICA/ MEDICAL BILLING SHADY DENTIST! CHARGING CO PAYS FOR COVERED SERVICES. FORCES CHARGES ONTO CREDIT CARD FOR SERVICES THAT WERE NEVER PROVIDED! FORT LAUDERDALE Florida Author: fort lauderdale, Florida Dental Services: CENTRE FOR THE DENTAL ARTS FORT LAUDERDALE, Florida

Jul 08 2014
WATERTOWN FORD TONY SANTUOSSO ,PETER KING SOLD ME A LEMON,PLUS THE YEAR OF MFG ON VEHICLE DOES NOT AGREE WITH ANY GM REOCRDS.. WATERTOWM MAS. WALTHAM Massachusetts Author: DORCHESTER, Massachusetts Auto Dealers: WATERTOWN FORD Waltha, Massachusetts

Jul 08 2014
Motor Pool Auto & Pawn Shop King Cotton Autos Repo'd my car on the day my payment was due, however they were closed for the 4th of July Coldwater Mississippi Author: olive Branch, Mississippi Unusual Rip-Off: Motor Pool Auto & Pawn Shop Coldwater, Mississippi

Jul 07 2014
Grapevine Ford Van Tuyl Group Repeated damage to my 2014 Ford Shelby GT500 during routine service Grapevine Texas Author: Colleyville, Texas Auto Dealers: Grapevine Ford Grapevine, Texas

Jul 07 2014
CUNA Life Insurance Company CMFG Life Ins Co refused to cancel my policy on the date I called to cancel it. Lawton Nationwide Author: Duncan, Oklahoma Insurance Companies: CUNA Life Insurance Company Nationwide

Jul 07 2014
Planet Ford Humble Bad salesman ship, bad customer service, did not do as agreed in writing Humble Texas Author: Houstom, Texas Auto Dealers: Planet Ford Humble Humble, Texas

Jul 05 2014
Pioneer management company Paul meisler Pioneer Management Co. Treats their clients like they hired us to take care of them and not the other way around.  Austin,texas Author: Lakeway, Texas Property Management: Pioneer management company Austin , Select State/Province

Jul 05 2014
JC &Co Land Art Studio Janice Chung is scam! Newport Beach California Author: Mission Viejo, California Landscaping: JC &Co Land Art Studio Newport Beach, California

Jul 04 2014
Potato Creek Gift Stephen Botka Jr they removed 199.00 from my account without permission, I have been trying to get this account cancelled and they just are not being co-opertive North Liberty Indiana Author: North Liberty, Indiana Buying Clubs: Potato Creek Gift Internet

Jul 03 2014
Bank of America,Countrywide and Ocwen All these banks work co-in hand with each other...they sell their mortgage to each other adding and extreme balance to the account prior transferring the account I am a victim of foreclosure neglience. with medical and unemployment under my hat. since 2005 BANK OF AMERICA HAS DENIED MODIFICATION . they don't have a work out program for me. why? Simi Valley, california Author: Jacksonville, Florida Legal Process Services: Bank of America,Countrywide and Ocwen Nationwide

Jul 03 2014
Liquidation auto center Auto center sold my stepson cody a ford taurus with the transmission going completely out 3 weeks later Grover Beach California Author: arroyo Grande, California Auto Dealers: Liquidation auto center Grover .Beac, California

Jul 03 2014
Carlyle & Co, Linda Carlyle, Lynn Adams Linda Carlyle cancelled several promotional contracts without reason and Refused to Comment or PAY! Ocean City, Washington DC, Baltimore, Syracuse New York Nationwide
Author: Baltimore, Maryland Modeling & Talent Agencies: Carlyle & Co Nationwide

Jul 03 2014
Andrew D. Ford, Marcia Bell Agency Mod Media A competitor creating lies about Pima Agency as sour grapes Portland Oregon Author: Portland, Oregon Internet Marketing Companies: Andrew D. Ford, Marcia Bell Agency Portland, Oregon

Jul 03 2014
Freddie Davis F.G. Davis, Davis Realty 8 months of nonstop procrastination Sherwood, Arkansas
Author: North Little Rock, Arkansas Motor Vehicle: Freddie Davis Sherwood, Arkansas

Jul 03 2014
Orion Medical Group - Orion Medical - Tom Aldrich - Cory Ford Thomas Aldrich, Tom Aldrich, Orion Medical Group Orion Medical Group - Fake Products That Don't Work - Stole My Money - Don't Buy From Orion Medical Group In Washington Seattle Internet - Washington
Author: Boise, Idaho Supplemental Health Programs: Orion Medical Group - Orion Medical - Tom Aldrich - Cory Ford Internet

Jul 03 2014
Tyson Motors Shorewood il J.R Neilis Tyson disappointed me I been buying from them for many years and to get treated like it didn't matter to my problem. Shorewood Illinois Author: joliet, Illinois Motor Vehicle Division: Auto Dealer Repairs: Tyson Motors Shorewood il Shorewood, Illinois

Jul 02 2014
Vincent Duane Tarter Just a young kid that wanted a nice car. Beverly Hills California Author: Canoga Park, California Motor Vehicle Division: Vincent Duane Tarter Beverly Hills, California

Jul 02 2014
ACS Corp $900. owed by me, they are suing for $ 4000. plus. I never heard of this co., and NEVER done business with them. Their email to me is going to FBI's Interent Fraud Complaint Dept. Internet Author: Fruitland Park, Florida Criminal Justice System: ACS Corp Internet