Your Search | ford motor credit

Oct 23 2016
AOL AOL Fraud Unauthorized Credit Card Charge Internet Author: REdondo Beach, California Computer Software: AOL Internet

Oct 23 2016
Michael Manuel Perez Scot KingJason richgreg Scott - EXCLUSIVE AUTO GROUPS Car Leasing scam, fraud, dirtbags Miami Florida Author: Florida Motor Vehicle: Michael Manuel Perez Miami, Florida

Oct 23 2016
Pure Cell/Derma Soft - CA Ace* Revive Antiaging- NJ Charged $89.79 for a product I never ordered - Took my Personal Information and put it on a contract. Santa Ana CA Author: Georgia Credit Card Fraud: Pure Cell/Derma Soft - CA

Oct 23 2016
Magik Serum/KVoss NYC Magik Kream Inc.Magic Kream Inc. Charged $89.79 for a product I never ordered - Took my Personal Information and put it on a contract. Brooklyn New York Author: Georgia Credit Card Fraud: Magik Serum/KVoss NYC Brooklyn, New York

Oct 23 2016
PayPal Valerie Olson, Valerie Olsen, Valerie Farley, PayPal Business Professional Scamming Traveler, PayPal deducted my account after she paid and checked into my vacation property Taylor Ridge Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Credit & Debt Services: PayPal Internet

Oct 23 2016
Best Buy Thieves Diamond Bar California Something is missing here Author: Diamond Bar, California Credit Card Fraud: Best Buy Diamond Bar, California

Oct 23 2016
Merchants' Choice Payment Solutions Partners Wood forest National Bank Merchant Services Lied to me said they where with my bank and my credit card scanners needed to be updated due to chips in cards or if I didn't I won't be able to do credit card transactions Texas Internet Author: Elkridge, Maryland Animal Services: Merchants' Choice Payment Solutions Partners Internet

Oct 22 2016
On the Mark Payments LLC Rip Off Company. Took Money From Checking Account W/O Consent Clark,New Jersey
Author: Woodbridge, New Jersey Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: On the Mark Payments LLC New Jersey

Oct 22 2016
Elite paycheck plus Paycheck plus Charged service fees when I did not make fees. Also other lost money. Who the f knows Nationwide Author: Alabama Credit & Debt Services: Elite paycheck plus Nationwide

Oct 22 2016
Peak Life They wasnt to continue to use my credit card for purchases I don't want. I wrote them a letter to cancel all further correspondence. Aston, Pennsylvania Nationwide Author: Spokane, Washington Supplemental Health Programs: Peak Life Nationwide

Oct 22 2016
Conn’s Well I went to the store and paid the cashier $100.00 cash,so this happen on may 29 we are almost the end of October and my &100.00 are missing and they don't know everything I call customer service they said well we are going to see what happen and nothing is happen soon went to store talk to a manager he call everywhere for help and they all said it will take a week so weeks past by and nothing was done so now iam tired to wait and my money is no where tone found all I want is for Conn’s to refund my money immediately I don't want store credit I want my money I also like to be compensated due to all this I waited 5 months and they just have me back and forth and nothing is been done I just don't want to deal with Conn’s anymore they don't care about customer all I want is my money been refunded please thank you. Houston Texas Nationwide Simple Solution... Author: Houston, Texas Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Conn’s Nationwide

Oct 22 2016
88T*PIEROEYECREAM 888-424-6364 CA S306291342057384 L'ETOUILEREVITA RX SCAM, LIES, UNAUTHORIZED CHARGES, Please Note: On your credit card statement, the charge for this purchase may appear similar to BLF*agedefianceserum, 888-818-4631*AGEDEFY, StoneBF*LJEyeSerum, 888-502-7282*BEAUTYPDCTS. california Author: Helena, Montana Eye Care: 88T*PIEROEYECREAM 888-424-6364 CA S306291342057384 Internet

Oct 22 2016
11:58 AM Convenience fee ripoff for redlight violation Internet Author: Florida DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: Internet

Oct 22 2016
Triple J Health Management P0 Box 500 North York Ontario844-8971451 charged my credit card and put me on autoship which I did not request North York Ontario Canada Internet Author: Winnipeg Beach, Manitoba Health Spas: Triple J Health Management Internet

Oct 22 2016
Ipayment Clover Scam,lie, difficult, nightmare customer service, runaround Internet Clover Concerns Author: Renton , Washington Credit & Debt Services: Ipayment Internet

Oct 22 2016
Charles Cranston Titan Merchant Services; I3 Verticals Charles Cranston - Stay away! He is a real dirt bag. Lubbock Texas Author: Lubbock, Texas Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Charles Cranston Lubbock, Texas

Oct 22 2016
MG MARKETING/ BALBOA MAILING COMPANY GEORGE TAYLOR/BALBOA MAILING COMPANY 501 W. BROADWAY SUITE 800SAN DIEGO CALIFORNIA 921O1 We received a letter to make money putting GET CREDIT NOW and we sent them a money order for $125. We did not receive any materials as they promised us. This was 10-9-2015. We then received another letter from MG MARKETING for the same thing. San Diego California Author: Houston, Texas Mail Order Services: MG MARKETING/ BALBOA MAILING COMPANY

Oct 22 2016
10:20 AM South bay motor sports Complete unprofessional scammers. From finance to sales. all scammers Chula Vista California Author: Alabama Motorcycles: Chula Vista, California

Oct 21 2016
California DMV Renewal Vehicle Registration Rip-off Claremont California Author: Mariposa, California Motor Vehicle Division DMV: California DMV Renewal Claremont, California

Oct 21 2016
pizza hut credit card fraud....its happened multiple times san Antonio Texas Author: san Antonio , Texas Bake Shops: pizza huty san Antonio , Texas

Oct 21 2016
Insight prepaid card Insight prepaid card services Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Credit & Debt Services: Insight prepaid card Nationwide

Oct 21 2016
securist tech total rip off dont use Internet Author: Bloomington, Illinois Credit & Debt Services: securist tech Internet

Oct 21 2016
SeniorSoulMates and Richard Martell (((REDACTED))) This guy claims to be looking for love on this SeniorSoulMates Dating Site and that his wife passed away and that he didn't want to be alone, well after texting back andforth for one week he is now so very much in love with me and want to get married to me. This guy I feel is a SCAMMER. Los Angeles California Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Credit Card Fraud: SeniorSoulMates Los Angeles, California

Oct 21 2016
Chase Harmer Robert Harmer Pay Certify Company is not legal Campbell Internet Author: Georgia Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Chase Harmer Internet

Oct 21 2016
COX Communications Destroyed our Credit with their error Phoenix Nationwide Author: scottsdale, Arizona Cable Companies: COX Communications Nationwide