Your Search | ford motor

Feb 12 2016
HCTRA Harris county toll road authority Toll Road Violations Houston Texas I have a suggestion Author: Tomball, Texas Motor Vehicle: HCTRA

Feb 12 2016
Twins Auto Sales Ford Motor Sales (Abe or Ali Saad) Knowingly sold a defective vehicle, stated they would cover the cost, now they are retracting Dearborn Michigan Author: Warren, Michigan Auto Inspection: Twins Auto Sales Dearborn, Michigan

Feb 11 2016
saferwholesale.com craig, fasode,liars,say one thing mean another california. Author: slidell, Louisiana Motor Vehicle: saferwholesale.com Nationwide

Feb 08 2016
MVA FRAUD Glen Burnie Maryland Author: middle river, Maryland DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: MVA Glen Burnie, Maryland

Paul Ngalle Sold me a car with a lien on the title Kennesaw, Ga Georgia
Author: Norcross, Georgia Motor Vehicle Division: Paul Ngalle

Feb 06 2016
Windshield Express Very dishonest owner. Richmond Virginia Author: Richmond, Virginia Motor Vehicle: Windshield Express Richmond, Virginia

Feb 03 2016
Peoria Ford Do not like the deal offered, want my car own back and Peoria Ford is making excuses to not let me have it back and stating it is legal for them to make me take the new car. Peoria Arizona What did you sign? Author: Phoenix, Arizona Auto Dealers: Peoria Ford Peoria, Arizona

Jan 29 2016
ANAM CYCLES INC BROUGHT A HIGH BIRD QUARD IT WAS SUPPOSTO BE PUT TO GETHER AND IT WASNT WHEN I CALLED THE COMPANY THEY SAID TO PAY SOME ONE TO PUT IT TOGETHER THAAN WHEN I CALL THEM THEY WAS LIKE WHAT YOU WANT US TO DO I ALSO PAYED THE EXTRTHE MOTOR WAS N GOOD WAITED ALOT OF MONEY THAT COULDNT EVEN GET THE PARTSA MONEY TO HAVE IT SHIPED OKLAHOMA CITY Oklahoma
Author: so ozone park, New York Motorcycles: ANAM CYCLES INC OKLAHOMA CITY, Oklahoma

Jan 27 2016
Ken Brown of AGL Auto Exports Ken Brown Dealer sold me a truck that was wrecked Latham New York Author: Monticello, New York Motor Vehicle: Ken Brown of AGL Auto Exports Latham, New York

Jan 27 2016
Allstate Motor Club Intimadation to stop doing business unless we work for less money Lewisberry Illinois Author: Lewisberry, Pennsylvania Auto Towing: Cooper's Towing Lewisberry, Pennsylvania

Jan 27 2016
Ellas Auto Outlet inc Ellas Auto outlet this company is fraud read all the reviews somethings had to be done with this company Spotsylvania Nationwide
What Kind Of A Sale Was It? Author: VA, Virginia DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: Ellas Auto Outlet inc Nationwide

Jan 25 2016
Thomas Bartley Car record email scam on craigslist Internet Mistake in description Author: Stevens Point, Wisconsin Motor Vehicle: Thomas Bartley Internet

Jan 25 2016
Ashley Sinkler Danny burns On 01/19/16 I had made a payment of $2,000 through what I thought was an eBay buyers protection page. The payment was for a 2008 Nissan maxima, in Wich I found on craigslist. I contacted Ashley Sinkler telling her I was interested in the vehicle and she had told me that the transaction would be through ebay, she had said she would inform ebay with my email address as a potential buyer. Omaha Nebraska Author: Bakersfield , California Motor Vehicle: Ashley Sinkler Omaha, Nebraska

Jan 25 2016
evolution motor works car was held hostage the repairs were never don credit was charged for a contralto of $19,000 without authorization in court now please stay awayauthorization naples Florida Author: south plainfield, New Jersey Auto Repair Service: evolution motor works naples, Florida

16, Report #1282098

Jan 24 2016
Mega motors Scam alert Nationwide Author: Shreveport, Louisiana Motor Vehicle: Mega motors Nationwide

17, Report #1281942

Jan 23 2016
Superior Power Sports ,Superior Power Motor Sports, SuperiorPowerSports.com, Ridewest Buyers Beware - Defective Products / Bad Business Practices City of Industry California Author: California Junk Dealers: Superior Power Sports City of Industry, California

Jan 23 2016
Veterans Ford Metaire,La Robert Weinmann-OwnerVic Dehon Veterans Ford ripped me off,body shop scams,working with insurance copany not you,stole items Metairie Louisiana Author: Metairie, Louisiana Body Work & Repair: Veterans Ford Metaire,La Metairie, Louisiana

Jan 22 2016
Lakeville Motor Express Poor shipping company Wisconsin Nationwide Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Trucking Companies: Lakevikle Motor Express Nationwide

Jan 21 2016
Rightway automotive Tina Smart Octomber 2014 went to right way they gave me a 2005 ford taurus had problems every since most power steering not fix yet already spent over 500 dollars on this issue is still have to add power sterring fluid everday Port Huron Michigan Author: PortHuron, Michigan Auto Dealers: Rightway automotive Port Huron , Michigan

Jan 19 2016
Double L Transport , Sherry Ford Stole Blue Roan TWH - Never Paid For Horse - Sold and Kept Money! Murfreesboro, Tennessee SHERRY VETETOE and/or Anthony Vetetoe or Rock N Acres Rescue Author: Owego, New York Trucking Companies: Double L Transport Murfreesboro, TN Murfreesboro, Tennessee

Jan 16 2016
CPC logistics wrongful termination/ company falsified DAC report madison Wisconsin Author: madison, Wisconsin Department of Motor Vehicle DMV: CPC logistics madison, Wisconsin

Jan 16 2016
ViolationInfo.com Proof on Non-Responsibility Provided Twice -- Rejected on basis on undocumented rules but never told us Tempe AZ Author: Renton, Washington DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: ViolationInfo.com Internet

Jan 16 2016
Courtesy Ford Courtesy Ford, Conyers, Georgia STOLE 1000$ Conyers Georgia Author: Dunwoody, Georgia Auto Dealers: Courtesy Ford Conyers, Georgia

Jan 15 2016
Nick Memmo Halifax Motors....Whitman Wheels, Memmo Towing, Memmo Construction Scam Halifax MA Author: Taunton, Massachusetts Motor Vehicle: Nick Memmo