Your Search | ford motor

Jun 08 2016
Whitney dollar alabama motor express Doesn't pay driver s correctly Ashford Alabama Author: Arab, Utah Work Place Bullies: Whitney dollar alabama motor express Ashford, Alabama

Jun 07 2016
HARRIS COUNTY TOLL ROAD AUTORITY HCTRA I got robbed back in November and I called them to let them know and I tried to give them my account info over the phone since I had zero credit cards, long story short, I now owe interest, fees after fees since November, they have my updated mailing address  houston TEXAS Author: houston, Texas Motor Vehicle Division: HARRIS COUNTY TOLL ROAD AUTORITY HOUSTON,

Jun 07 2016
RT MOTOR SPORTS This place is a complete rip off!! Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Auto Dealers: RT MOTOR SPORTS Las Vegas, Nevada

Jun 07 2016
Ginger Kathleen Ramirez On June 4 2016. I purchased a 1989 Oldsmobile for the sum of $500 from Ginger Ramirez two days later the car would not turn off as ignition was stuck I had to go to a mechanic and take a fuse out the car is now sitting in the driveway after giving her every last dime we had we are now destitute and without a vehicle because of Ginger Ramirez we worst totally and completely scammed I asked for my money back she laughed and refused Springfield Oregon
Author: Harrisburg, Oregon Motor Vehicle: Ginger Kathleen Ramirez Springfield, Oregon

Jun 07 2016
Battlefield Ford Deceptive repairs Manassas Virginia Author: Manassas, Virginia Auto Dealer Repairs: Battlefield Ford Manassas, Virginia

Jun 06 2016
Angie's list They charged me to be on the list, then led members away from the list to a lead generator where they sell leads to contractors. indianapolis Indiana Author: ford city, Pennsylvania Advertising Agencies: Angie's list indianapolis , Indiana

Jun 06 2016
Flagship Credit Acceptance Delinquent Reporting Chadds Ford Pennsylvania Author: Mesa, Arizona Car Financing: Flagship Credit Acceptance Chadds Ford, Pennsylvania

Jun 04 2016
Greenway Ford Deceptive and misleading rates to get you in the door Orlando Florida They Would Have Hit You With A Huge BOGUS Fee! Author: North Miami, Florida Auto Dealers: Greenway Ford

Jun 03 2016
Backyard Leisure of Concord, NC Poorly installed pool Concord North Carolina Author: Sherrills Ford, North Carolina Pool Services: Backyard Leisure of Concord, NC Concord, North Carolina

Jun 02 2016
SELLERS NETWORK I PLACE A ADD IN 7/2015 AND I STILL HAVE THE CAR Internet
Author: PORTERVILLE, California Motor Vehicle: SELLERS NETWORK Internet

Jun 02 2016
Karma Automotive LLC Joost DeVries Scam Vehicle Service, does not work, poor performenace, hazard lights Costa Mesa CA Sold the Vehicle Author: California Motor Vehicle: Karma Automotive LLC Costa Mesa,

May 31 2016
Seelye Ford Incompetent Service Kalamazoo Michigan Author: Three Rivers, Michigan Auto Dealer Repairs: Seelye Ford Kalamazoo, Michigan

May 29 2016
Amber Carrigeer Amber Carrigeer attempting to sell a Pink 2002 Jeep Wrangler Sport Using Fake Ebay Motors Domain Omaha Nebraska
Author: North Little Rock, Arkansas Motor Vehicle: Amber Carrigeer Omaha, Nebraska

May 28 2016
Chapman Ford Chapman Ford pulls the wool over this consumers eyes. Be careful Scottsdale Arizona Report them to the FTC and your state's attorney general Author: Phoenix , Arizona Auto Dealers: Chapman Ford Scottsdale , Arizona

May 28 2016
Singer Auto Sales Salt Lake Tom Singer Deceptive and misleading used car dealer. Salt Lake City Utah Author: Orem, Utah Motor Vehicle: Singer Auto Sales Salt Lake Salt Lake City, Utah

May 27 2016
Lewis Anderson This person was offering to buy my 4 wheeler for $3500.00 and also going to pay additional $30.00 for add on put on the computer,plus additional $1170.00 for the shippers to come and get to send to him. Internet Author: Black Hawk, South Dakota Motor Vehicle: Lewis Anderson Internet

May 27 2016
OOIDA Denied Claim for damages on my truck as a resul of accident Grain Valley Missouri Author: Middleown, Maryland Motor Vehicle: OOIDA Grain Valley, Missouri

May 27 2016
Andy Mohr Ford Nightmare of a Car Plainfield Indiana Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Auto Dealers: Andy Mohr Ford Plainfield, Indiana

May 26 2016
Ebay escrow Althea johson I found a ford edge 07 and contacted the women on the page she sent me emails of information on the car and photos Las Vegas Nationwide Author: Amissville, Virginia Sales People: Ebay escrow Internet

May 25 2016
Columbine Ford Rifle Colorado Author: puebli, Colorado Auto Dealers: Columbine Ford Rifle, Colorado

May 24 2016
Tim's Ford Glass Removed windshield and replaced Winchester Tennessee
Author: Tullahoma, Tennessee Body Work & Repair: Tim's Ford Glass Winchester, Tennessee

May 21 2016
Car Registration Easy Guide This is identical to some of the complaints that I have already read. I went online to renew my car registation. These scammers have infiltrated the site, taking adventage of unsuspection consumers. I went on dol.wa.org to renew my license.The scammers have a very officlal looking cover, in order to deceive people unkown Internet Author: Bellevue, Washington DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: Car Registration Easy Guide Internet

May 21 2016
Heritage Ford Sisk Rd Modesto CA Heritage Ford Sisk Rd Modesto CA Charge me $1800 for AC repair but didn't fix it modesto California Author: salida, California Auto Dealer Repairs: Heritage Ford Sisk Rd Modesto CA modesto, California

May 21 2016
Meader Chrysler Ford Given a worthless Shopping Card of $300 Commerce Texas Author: Cooper, Texas Auto Dealers: Meader Chrysler Ford Commerce, Texas

May 21 2016
Campers Inn Warranty failure Jacksonville Florida Author: Jacksonville , Florida Motor Vehicle: Campers Inn Jacksonville, Florida