FORD MOTOR Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: ford motor
There may be more specific results for "ford motor"
For more specific results for "ford motor"
Showing 26-50 of 11,195 Found Reports For more specific results for "ford motor"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 02 2017
Title Masters I paid in full what was owed on my Loan through chapter 13 and they will not send me my title to my truck; cannot find a contact number for these people Johns Creek Georgia Author: mcdonough, Georgia DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: Title Masters Johns Creek, Georgia

Aug 01 2017
Car Cafe LLC Ultra Motor Cars Scammers houston Texas Author: roseville, California Auto Dealers: Car Cafe LLC houston, Texas

Jul 30 2017
usgovtauctions.org88 husband saw this on a site and at the time was looking for a vehicle and ask me to sign up it was only1.00 and could be canceled anytime with in a month.I tried to cancel and their was no where to do it so I watched my bank statement and they charge me 39.80 without my ok and this has been going on for 2-3 years because of no where to cancel. called my bank and they couldn't do anything for me as far as canceling and I did put a stop payment on it once thinking they would take the hint but to no avail. I check my statement every month thinking it will stop but it doesn't . So I'm out 1500.00 dollars and still counting if these people could be tracked down and procecuted that would be great and to get MY MONEY BACK PLUS WHOEVER ELSE THEY RIPPED OFF. i DON'T KNOW Internet Author: Mill Hall, Pennsylvania Motor Vehicle: usgovtauctions.org88 Internet

Jul 30 2017
Axis Group Biz. llc , Sergio Mendez FAKE, PHONY & FRAUD Jersey City New Jersey Author: New York Motor Vehicle: Axis Group Biz. llc Jersey City, New Jersey

Jul 29 2017
Ford Motor Company Ford Motor Company Extended Service Plans Excludes coverage for parts explicitly included in the Extended Service Plan Brochure Dearborn Michigan Author: Glendale, California Auto Warranty: Ford Motor Company Dearborn, Michigan

Jul 29 2017
E470 TOLL LINEBARGER GOGGAN BLAIR & SAMPSON LLP Was charged 51.00 $ for a 1.50 $ toll statement, which never reached me until the final violation notice DENVER Colorado Author: englewood, Colorado Motor Vehicle: E470 TOLL LINEBARGER GOGGAN BLAIR & SAMPSON LLP DENVER, Colorado

Jul 28 2017
Webb Ford Stay Away! Service Department is Shady! Highland Indiana Author: Cedar Lake, Indiana Auto Repair Service: Webb Ford Highland , Indiana

Jul 26 2017
rusty Eck Ford Tires for Life is bogus Wichita Kansas Author: Clearwater, Kansas Auto Dealers: rusty Eck Ford Wichita, Kansas

Jul 26 2017
General Electric GE Brand new dishwasher - never used - motor fails and GE won't replace Costa Mesa CA
Why did they deny the claim? Author: Costa Mesa, California Appliances: General Electric Nationwide

Jul 26 2017
Bavarian Repair & Owner Todd Wilson Lies, Deception, Price Gouging & Theft Woodstock Georgia
Drain The Swamp Should Include Some Car Shops. Author: Camden, South Carolina Auto Repair Service: Bavarian Repair Woodstock, Georgia

Jul 25 2017
Colonial Penn life, I work for ford motor company, I pay this company for a short term disability policy in the event I cannot work ,it is a 3 month limit for 2500 a month, New york Nationwide Author: copiague, New York Alternative Health: Colonial Penn life Nationwide

Jul 25 2017
Boss Cars USA Sold me a vehicle told me certified mileage was 34,000 miles, i took the car to Ford dealership to find it had 177,000 miles, and now the vehicle is not safe for the road or operable found out there are 21 safety codes and a missing part in the engine. Tonawanda New York Author: Buffalo, New York Auto Dealers: Boss Cars USA Tonawanda , New York

Jul 25 2017
Robert Elmer Foster Robert Elmer Foster aka thykingdomcome77 Total misrepresentation, purposely covered up flaws and did not disclose mechanical problems, liar St Cloud Florida Author: Palmetto, Florida Motor Vehicle: Robert Elmer Foster St Cloud, Florida

Jul 25 2017
North America Prime, Inc. Moving company: quoted $1250, put belongings onto truck, demanded $3600 in cash or no delivery Hollywood Florida Author: Durham, North Carolina Motor Vehicle Division DMV: North America Prime, Inc. Hollywood, Florida

Jul 24 2017
NCPA Insurance Servises, Charlotte Melita Frauded paperwork after signing contract. Added clause with nonrefundable fee not present in original documnets. Lost majority of my money upon cancelling. Carlsbad, North County Ford California Author: San Diego, California Car Insurance: NCPA Insurance Servises Carlsbad, California

Jul 24 2017
Ford Motor Company and Unicare Insurance Fired While On Medical Leave Chicago Illinois Wford@ford.com William Clay Ford Author: Brownsburg, Indiana Trucking Companies: Ford Motor Company and Unicare Insurance Chicago, Illinois

Jul 23 2017
Phil Long Value cars of Motor city They sold me a car that I've done nothing but sink over $1,200 in parts alone into it. I have had friends help me with the labor. It ruined my vacation to California in December 2016 as I was constantly repairing the car. Colorado Springs Colorado Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Auto Dealers: Phil Long Value cars of Motor city Colorado Springs, Colorado

Jul 22 2017
Daymak Daymak sold me a lemon and won't make it right! North York Ontario Please Mark This Issue as Resolved. Author: Alabama Motor Vehicle: Daymak North York, Ontario

Jul 21 2017
Voltron Motors Elite Custom 4X4Evolution OffRoadHighborn Motorsports I congratulate you on your new found global success! Richmond Texas
Still no response...Voltron Motors has new endorsers to inclued Tyrese Gibson and Prestige Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Author: Puyallup, Washington Auto Dealers: Voltron Motors Richmond, Texas

Automotvie Serivce Department Scam Dallas Texas
Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Motor Vehicle: Automotvie Serivce Department Dallas, Texas

Jul 20 2017
Amazing Cars, LLC F&S Motor Company, Affordable Sports & Imports, Ultimate Automobiles, Ultimate Automobiles of Houston, PSL Autos, Car Champs (carchampshouston.com), ACA Used Cars, Memorial Motorcars, Shaz Auto Enterprise, Ultimate Motorsports Sent a lemon, broken cars, lies, ebay scam and fraud Stafford Texas
Author: Irvine, California Auto Dealers: Amazing Cars, LLC Stafford, Texas

Jul 20 2017
Ultimate Motorsports F&S Motor Company, Affordable Sports & Imports, Amazing Cars LLC (eBay), Ultimate Automobiles, Ultimate Automobiles of Houston, PSL Autos, Car Champs (carchampshouston.com), ACA Used Cars, Memorial Motorcars, Shaz Auto Enterprise eBay Scam and Fraud, multiple lies, dishonesty, lemons Houston Texas
Unfortunately, similar experience for me Author: Irvine, California Auto Dealers: Ultimate Motorsports Houston, Texas

Jul 19 2017
Ford of Ocala Villages Ford Worst Dealership Ever, Do Not Buy From Here Ocala Florida Buyer's Remorse Author: Ocala, Florida Auto Dealers: Ford of Ocala Ocala, Florida

Jul 19 2017
Steve Landers kia Pj crawford , Mark Mackey I'm not helping you with nothing don't call this phone back or this company back trying to get information about the vehicle Little Rock Arkansas Author: Little Rock, Arkansas Motor Vehicle: Steve Landers kia Little Rock, Arkansas

Jul 19 2017
Best Western / BRADDOCK MOTOR INN, Lavale, MD. : JAY DESAI / 301-729-3300 Refused to Refund a Credit Card Charge for a NON-USED RESERVATION Cumberland, MD Maryland Not a rip-off Author: Merritt Island, Florida Credit & Debt Services: Best Western / BRADDOCK MOTOR INN, Lavale, MD. Cumberland, MD , Maryland