Your Search | ford motor

Dec 21 2016
Ron Dixon Motors AKA reverrocks.com Fraudulent company. Fake address. Vintage car scam. Flagstaff Arizona Internet
Author: South Carolina, South Carolina Motor Vehicle: Ron Dixon Motors Internet

Dec 21 2016
Andy Wright said report was 1.00 and charged me another 18.95 Internet Author: spring, Texas Motor Vehicle: Andy Wright Internet

Dec 20 2016
Eagle Ford Graphics Texas Car WrapsTexas Boat Wraps Owner Howard Benavides is a lier! Beware! He lies about quality and over charges by swindling people out of their money. Helotes Texas
Author: San Antonio, Texas Auto Advertising Services: Eagle Ford Graphics Helotes, Texas

Dec 17 2016
Fidelity Warranty Services, Inc. Services NOT covered at full cost for the maintenance Deerfield Beach Florida Author: Temperance, Michigan Motor Vehicle: Fidelity Warranty Services, Inc. Deerfield Beach, Florida

Dec 17 2016
Engines unlimitd 509 , Superstrokers James Cecil Roby scam artist scum of the earth junk motor builder Spokane Washington Author: Visalia, California Auto Parts: Engines unlimitd 509 Spokane, Washington

Dec 15 2016
new castle motor new castle motor in new castle delaware ripped off by new castle motor new castle delaware Author: newark, Delaware Auto Dealers: new castle motor CO

Dec 15 2016
Brandon Hyundai Hyundai Motor Finance I turned my Veloster 2013 and they sent me an invoice for $1686.69. What really got me was the $261 they charged for the steering wheel wear and tear. We turned the car in 1500 UNDER milage. Don't believe them when they say 'normal wear and tear'. Tampa, FL Florida
It's a CAR FLEASE!!! Author: Tampa, Florida Car Financing: Brandon Hyundai Tampa, FL , Florida

Dec 15 2016
Barberinos dealership I put down $6,000 & then got $3,500 for my trade in. Ford Explorer was @ $12,000 after ALL taxes ETC! SO my balance basically was about $3,000!!! I then get a pymt book for 57 AT $221.47!!!! & I obviously called loan company, Barberinonissan many times w/o ANy HELP!  Wallingford Connecticut Author: MERIDEN, Connecticut Auto Dealers: Barberinos dealership Wallingford, Connecticut

Dec 14 2016
Mca, motor club of America Paid $40 And then tried to get back to person who sent me info and she had been removed Kentucky is what lady named Stacy told me Nationwide Author: Plymouth, Minnesota Auto Clubs: Mca, motor club of America Nationwide

Dec 14 2016
Ford Motor Company Had to replace motor Nationwide Author: Garden City, Michigan Auto Repair Service: Ford Motor Company Nationwide

Dec 12 2016
Affordable Towing Service Donnie Butler Stole my 1968 Ford Fastback from my house Springfield Missouri
Author: Springfield, Missouri Auto Towing: affordable towing service Springfield , Missouri

Dec 11 2016
DMV PAID REGISTRATION.... BUT NO TAG? Nationwide
Because Author: Wilmington, California DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: DMV Nationwide

Dec 10 2016
Liberty Ford Trade-In Ripoff on Lemon Randallstown Maryland Author: Randallstown, Maryland Auto Dealers: Liberty Ford Randallstown, Maryland

Dec 10 2016
westlake financial repossesion with out notification vehicle payments made for 56 months repoed wit 3 payments remaining puyalluip wa puyallup wa Now you understand the consequences of loan default Author: Puyallup, Washington Motor Vehicle: westlake financial Nationwide

Dec 10 2016
CPR For Your Car F.E.N. Enterprises of New York, Inc., Cadillac Restoration and Parts Elsa Mauer Nicodemus has my 1967 Ford Galaxie convertible and she refuses to return it to me. Elsa said that she sold my car because of storage charges that were not paid. I never received the proper paper work for the storage charges for my late brother Tony’s car nor any paperwork for the process of having a mechanics’ lien put on my car. I only received a letter telling me that she was going to do it. This is not legal. Poughkeepsie New York Author: Marlboro, New York Auto Repair Service: CPR For Your Car Poughkeepsie, New York

Dec 10 2016
Wendi Cooper Wendi 2004 GMC 4x4. Super Clean, Husband died needs it gone ASAP Atlanta Internet Author: New Orleans, Louisiana Motor Vehicle: Wendi Cooper Internet

Dec 08 2016
Bell Ford Cars Racism, Discrimination and Fired Phoenix Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Auto Dealers: Bell Ford Phoenix, Arizona

Dec 08 2016
DMV Made Easy (Rock's 76) 123DMV.com SCAM ALERT: DO NOT USE DMV MADE EASY (ROCK’S 76) FOR SMOG Las Vegas Nevada
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: DMV Made Easy Las Vegas, Nevada

Dec 08 2016
CFI, Conway Truckload XPO Logistics Do not trust cfi. They will shred you as a driver. They do not care about you, just their tax credits. Portland Oregon Author: fRUITA, Colorado Department of Motor Vehicle DMV: CFI, Conway Truckload Portland, Oregon

45, Report #1341970

Dec 07 2016
Ford Motors, Shopping Card Store, Go Shopping Mall Ford Motors sends out invitations for events with advertising $300 shopping card spree winnings. You win, all right. But when you try to buy something, you find out that you have to pay with YOUR credit card - so the $300 is worthless. It's a hoax, or rather a scam from Ford side. Ford Motors should be ashamed of themselves. Disgusting - I feel soooo taken Internet Author: Vicksburg, Mississippi Auto Dealers: Ford Motors Internet

Dec 07 2016
etags.com Pile on the fee's. Slick operators have an answer to your every question. Don't have the time or money. Ft. Launderdale Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Motor Vehicle Division DMV: etags.com Ft. Launderdale, Florida

Dec 06 2016
Mathis Auto & Tire /Good year Mathis Tire Corporate Office & Headquarters 5 weeks after getting my oil changed my motor started knocking and I called Mathis corporate number and I got the run around  Memphis Tennessee not due to oil change Author: Memphis, Tennessee Oil Companies: Mathis Auto & Tire /Good year Memphis,

Dec 06 2016
Leif Johnson Ford Service Dept is a ripp off, scam, do not take your car there..replace parts that are perfectly fine... Austin Texas Author: Austin, Texas Better Business Bureau: Leif Johnson Ford Austin, Texas

Dec 06 2016
dusty old cars Do not Give them your vehicle!!! nashua New Hampshire Author: coventry, Rhode Island Motor Vehicle: dusty old cars nashua, New Hampshire

Dec 05 2016
 I was taken advantage of...I am a senior citizen 76 years old and hooman Nissan lied and cheated me...I was told my vechile was certified...it wasn't.. I took my vechile back 3 times within 4 months of purchase because of the same problem..I purchased extra Warranty for my protection..now nothing I paid for, or was promised is getting fixed...a new motor is required on my vechile that I owed for less than 6 months.. Long Beach California Author: Bellflower, California Auto Warranty: Hooman Nissan Long Beach , California