Your Search | ford motor

Jul 18 2016
AAA Motor Transport AAA Logistics LLC Horrible communication & extrememly unsafe driving during hazardous weather conditions Lake Park Florida Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Auto Transporters: AAA Motor Transport Lake Park, Florida

Jul 17 2016
Car Registration.Com Thought I was renewing my title and entered information--when I got to the end of the application process, I was asked to purchase registration materials. I was charged a handling fee of $2.99 for no registration. Internet Author: Marshalltown, Iowa DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: Car Registration.Com Internet

Jul 16 2016
Yamaha Motor Corporation Yamaha Motors, Yamaha Waverunners, Yamaha Motor Corp. Dangerous Factory Defect on Yamaha Waverunners Widely known Yet NO Recall issued Cypress, CA 90630 California Author: bremerton, Washington Boat Dealers: Yamaha Motor Corporation Cypress, CA 90630 , Washington

Jul 16 2016
Sakelaris Ford BUYER BEWARE camdenton Missouri Author: camdenton, Missouri Auto Dealers: Sakelaris Ford camdenton, Missouri

Jul 16 2016
carhistory.us.org advertised $1.00, charged $1.00 plus $18.95/monthly United States Internet Author: Grandview, Missouri Motor Vehicle: car history Internet

Jul 15 2016
brillyan auto RIPOFF coquitlam British Columbia Author: vancouver, Alabama Motor Vehicle: brillyan auto coquitlam, British Columbia

Jul 15 2016
Superior Auto I had the car 2 1/2 weeks timeing belt broke with very possible motor damage. I called Superior Auto and talked to Vikki Cook who sugested they have it repaired and put it on my bill. ┬áDecatur Indiana Author: Portland, Indiana Auto Dealers: Superior Auto Decatur, Indiana

Jul 15 2016
JUPITER AUTO EXCHANGE Ernest Ernest sold me a car which had a radiator issue and refuses to have anymore to do with me Lake Park Florida Author: WELLINGTON, Florida Motor Vehicle: JUPITER AUTO EXCHANGE Internet

Jul 14 2016
Earl Peterson EM sale Auto Ebay seller ID emsalesauto (-1 ) buy car $8500 paid deposit $5200 cut all conection Huston TX Texas Author: miami, Florida Motor Vehicle: Earl Peterson Nationwide

Jul 12 2016
New York ticket center they got my license suspended Brooklyn New York Author: brooklyn, New York Motor Vehicle: New York ticket center Brooklyn , New York

Jul 11 2016
Stivers Ford Stivers Ford Lincoln Fraud Fraud Fraud MONTGOMERY Alabama Not bait and switch. Author: Millbrook, Alabama Auto Dealers: Stivers Ford Millbrook, Alabama

Jul 11 2016
grandview manor db llc jim ford and donna oconner ( owners ). slumlord alert. stay away. daytona beach Florida
Author: daytona beach, Florida Housing Rentals: grandview manor db llc daytona beach, Florida

Jul 11 2016
Byers Automotive Byers sold me an unsafe car Columbus Ohio Where does common sense go? Author: PATASKALA, Ohio Motor Vehicle: Byers Automotive Columbus, Ohio

Jul 10 2016
Sean cook Darius mcghee I was trying to do a business trade of my rv with him instead he stole my paperwork my car batter assaulted my bf ripped my rv wire and broke my relay switch and came in latex gloves threatened to shoot and kill mey bf and my one year old son police reports have been made he also chamged my motorhome in another name without mt consent I know what he drives his number and numerous of hi s whereabouts I hafy rv impounded and am currently homeless due to the robbery if I can be of help and also be help please contact me asap Los Angeles Internet Author: los Angeles, California Motor Vehicle: Sean cook Internet

Jul 09 2016
Ryobi No Warranty / Gas Power motor Naples Florida Author: Naples, Florida Hardware & Tools: Ryobi Naples, Florida

Jul 07 2016
uscarreports.com Said it was only $2, but then got billed monthly. Total Scam. Report to FTC.gov to get this ripoff shut down Internet Author: Nevada Motor Vehicle: uscarreports.com Internet

Jul 06 2016
Peoria Ford Capabilities not kept Peoria Arizona Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Car Financing: Peoria Ford Peoria,

Jul 02 2016
Joe myers ford Eric in service dept Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Auto Dealers: Joe myers ford Houston, Texas

Jul 01 2016
tsa construcion solutions llc Hartland / Paul's improvements/ Justin angles/Andrew Mitchell/ (owner Tim Mundey/Paul Mundey / PJC Justin angles commercial ** sales / phone 417-833-9750/ never came back to finish the job, left the job site very dangerios, electrical wires liaing on the ground/ alive/ tim mundy and his brother paul mundy stoled a 2001 ford explorer, black in color/ stoled tools from job site, took our liceance plates to put on the vehical/ vehical was just wreaked in springfield Mo./ tim mundy and paul mundy were to install 2/4s and metal on roof. we wasnt home, but after seeing the roof in day light, it was not installed properly, no 2/4s and 2 screws holding each piece. the wind almost blew off the metal, our son had to put 2/4s on some pieces of metal. ( after the metal roof was installed profesanaly we would give him the suv for $1,850 / but the work never got done, therfore tim mundy and paul mundy had no permission to take or steel the suv. we still have the tital. / the siding is crooked, the inside ciealing never had the wood put up, the interior drywall wasnt hung or finished, no painting on the interior walls / laundry tub never installed/ burnt insulation was covered with wood to hide it/ 1 exterior door never installed,/ 1 closet door not installed,/ my wife marie miller and i. mike miller tryed several times to contact tsa, never hear'd back./ ****tsa tim mundy and paul mundy should never be allowed to work again in the state of Mo./ tsa construction solutions llc ( tim mundy and paul mundy owe us over $ 5,000 to have the work finished, plus $ 1,850 dollors for the suv./ total of $ 6,850 dollor's/ springfield Missouri
Author: eagle,rock, Missouri Home Improvements: tsa construcion solutions llc springfield, Missouri

Jul 01 2016
North Texas Tollway Authority NTAA - WE THE PEOPLE NEED TO FIGHT FOR OUR RIGHTS Excessive fees outweighing the actual toll - REFUSAL to be Reasonable Multiple TX Author: Mesquite, Texas DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: North Texas Tollway Authority Internet

Jun 30 2016
Ford Motor Company ford engine dies at 100 thousand miles Nationwide Nice Try Author: middletown , Ohio Auto Dealers: Ford Motor Company Nationwide

Jun 30 2016
AutoNation Ford Torrance Over charged for basic service Torrance California Author: Redondo Beach, California Auto Dealer Repairs: AutoNation Ford Torrance Torrance, California

Jun 30 2016
TSN aka Kristina Dunn I contacted her about a motor for 2006 Dodge Charger, Had to send $300 first then the balance of $1200. The motor was shipped to Monroe, LA where I went and picked it up in January 2016. Haverhill, Massachusetts Nationwide Author: Jonesboro, Louisiana Auto Parts: TSN Nationwide

Jun 29 2016
Xfinityone auto sales Sam elhaj Sam elhaj selling emergency equipment to the USA public Houston Texas This is spam Author: Seaside heights , New Jersey Motor Vehicle: Xfinityone auto sales Huston , Texas

Jun 29 2016
Tuttle Click Ford Irvine California. Paid cash for truck with a check now they refuse to except checks for service even though the check is from a credit card account and is the same credit company as the dealership use for there own credit services. They will only except checks for purchases. If I use a check from my credit account I don't have to pay interest for one year but, because they won't take a check for service I have to use the credit card and pay normal interest now. The service manager Dan never answers his phone and never returns call left on his answering service. I have had trouble with customer service in the passed the repairs are fine but there charges are high and some times there people are not very professional. Dan the service manager never resolves any thing he hides in his office and does not answer his phone. One time I pounded on his office door and he did not open or answer it, they told me if i didn't leave they would call the police on me. Irvine California Author: lake forest, California Auto Dealer Repairs: Tuttle Click Ford Irvine Ca. Irvine, California