Your Search | ford motor

Sep 01 2016
Carhistory.us.org Auto history usa.com One Dollar for auto report Internet Author: Minden, Louisiana DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: Carhistory.us.org Internet

Sep 01 2016
US Car Reports Promise a one-time carfax report for $1.95 - billed me $14.99 anual fee Internet Author: Tustin, California Motor Vehicle: US Car Reports Internet

Aug 30 2016
teds used cars Theyare a total ripoff. They dont back up their cars at all. I purchased a 2005 PT CRuiser had yrouble with it from day one. They supposedly replaced the motor, alternator battery the exhaust system fell off while driving. Air conditioner stopped worked and now after over paying and having the car for 1 1/2 yeears it has a cracked head gasket. stroudsburg Pennsylvania Author: albrightsville, Pennsylvania Auto Dealer Repairs: teds used cars stroudsburg, Pennsylvania

Aug 29 2016
Kia Motor Internet Author: Youngwood, Pennsylvania Auto manufactures: Kia Motor Internet

Aug 28 2016
North Brothers Ford Dealers Over charging on man hours for simple vehicle repairs. Don't do business with North Brothers Ford Westland Michigan
Author: Westland, Michigan Auto Dealers: North Brothers Ford Westland, Michigan

Aug 27 2016
Norman B Scott Leaves misleading Feedback on eBay Buford, Georgia
Nice Author: Pinehurst, North Carolina Motor Vehicle: Norman B Scott Buford, GA , Georgia

Aug 26 2016
michael s. ortega/ Mike A man by the name of Michael s. ortega also goes by Mike calmed to be a owner of a concrete company (Ortega masonary) he came into our home calmed he had 56 yards of concrete left over from a home that had cancelled on him and his crew, ortega offered to level and lay the left over concrete for tade labor work for mechanics motor swap and high drallic pump, took our money and never showed up to do the work.  please help us Phoenix Arizona Author: phoenix, Arizona Builders & Contractors: michael s. ortega Phoenix, Arizona

Aug 25 2016
Carnes Motor Company Texas City Auto Brokers Company repossessed 2007 Ford Taurus, lied about whereabouts of car, refused to accept $1664.00. pay-off, honoring Texas Law Right of Redemption South Houston Texas I Just Love It Author: Galveston , Texas Auto Dealers: Carnes Motor Company South Houston, Texas

Aug 25 2016
DEPT. OF MOTOR VEHICLES WOULD NOT ACCEPT A FEDERAL GOVERNMENT ID FOR NAME CHANGE DENVER COLORADO Author: DENVER, Colorado Motor Vehicle Division DMV: DEPT. OF MOTOR VEHICLES DENVER,

Aug 25 2016
JD Byrider / Automotive Buying a ford free star mini van from them. Always in the shop and costing us time and money. It has been going on for 1-1/2 yr. Now. Every week it is in there shop I spoke with the management. I have placed a complaint with the corporate. Office no response. Please HELP us we have 5 kids to take care of and don't have the money to keep taking it back for repairs. It's junk. Columbus Ohio Author: Plain city, Ohio Auto & Truck Rental: JD Byrider Columbus , Ohio

Aug 24 2016
Maryland Department Of Motor Vehicles The DMV will not provide hard tags and registration stating uninsured vehicle I owned 10-15 years ago Glen Burnie Maryland Author: Annapolis, Maryland DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: Maryland Department Of Motor Vehicles Glen Burnie, Maryland

Aug 24 2016
Dusty Old Cars The Great deceiver Stephan condondemetraky took our car on consignment and fraudulently said he did six thousand dollars in unauthorized repairs and billed us and stole our car. Nashua New Hampshire Author: Dover, New Hampshire Motor Vehicle: Dusty Old Cars Nashua, New Hampshire

Aug 23 2016
bella investment group llc dba;standard preowned auto sales kaukauna & suamico wisconsin, ┬ájohn Solberg dba;jd rockefellerllc brent & vicki strelka dba; Standard preowned auto sales lot #1 Kaukauna dba; suamaico investment group llc Bryan crain dba;living on the end llc james lenz dba; james lenz auto sales llc sold my consinement vehicle by useing Wisconsin Department of motor vehicles secured web site without paying me for our 2004 mazda miata while knowing i have a loan on the car. i still have my title in my name poaying a loan on my car while Wisconsin DMV stole my title & registered it in new owners name i want my car back or my money dmv stole from us i filed law siut claim with police and state of wisconsin dmv & dot and all associates kaukauna & suamico 2 sales lots Wisconsin Author: bryant, Wisconsin Questionable Activities: bella investment group llc dba;standard preowned auto sales kaukauna & suamico wisc Wisconsin

Aug 23 2016
Mr Appliance Totally unprepared Chadds Ford Pennsylvania Author: gladwyne, Pennsylvania Appliances: Mr Appliance Chadds Ford, Pennsylvania

Aug 22 2016
Pacifico Ford Do not interview with this company Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Auto Dealers: Pacifico Ford Philadelphia , Pennsylvania

Aug 22 2016
Coccia Ford Lincoln Bought a certified preowned Lincoln MKZ and it's complete junk Wilkes-Barre Pennsylvania Author: Shavertown, Pennsylvania Auto Dealers: Coccia Ford Lincoln Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania

Aug 22 2016
Facebook - Jaema Cae Ford; Abshire Keith Douglas I believe Fraud is the best word I can use. Facebook is nation wide; Ford is in Texas CIty, TX Internet You are out of luck. Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Cross-Border Scams: Facebook Internet

Aug 22 2016
Lgbs Collections Agency Stole my money Jacksonville Florida Author: Gretna, Florida Motor Vehicle Division: Lgbs Collections Agency Jacksonville, Florida

Aug 20 2016
Monaco Motorhomes1031 Our Monaco Cayman (2006) should never have been sold. It was manufactured before Monaco was bought out. We have put over $18,000.00 in it, have not used it since April of 2013. We are senior \citizens and cannot afford to put anymore money in it. We have found out that Monaco cheapened materials because they were having financial problems. Decatur Indiana Author: Jamestown, New York Motor Vehicle: Motor Vehicle Division: Monaco Motorhomes1031 Decatur, Indiana

Aug 20 2016
Children Youth And Family CPS Cecilia Martinez PS Supervisor Teresa Ford Detective Lockrdge with LCPD CPS herassment case worker lying and making up allegation to keep me my kids. case worker deines mother help they promie LAS CRUCES New Mexico Author: Las Cruces, New Mexico Family Services: Children Youth And Family Internet

Aug 19 2016
All American Ford of Hackensack Fraud Dealership Hackensack New Jersey
Forget The BBB-BS. They Are A USELESS FRAUD. Here's What You Do! Author: New Jersey Auto Dealers: All American Ford of Hackensack Hackensack, New Jersey

Aug 17 2016
Thor Motor Coach Does not honor there warranty poor quality poor workmanship Elkhart, Indiana Nationwide
Do not buy anything from Thor motor coach Author: Pillager, Minnesota RV Parts & Accessories: Thor Motor Coach Nationwide

Aug 17 2016
Excelerate Leasing LLC Christopher Carter, Jim HasnerAJ & Tyler Sales I was defrauded out of $4000.00 dollars, and was put out of truck. I was stranded with no food, no money, and no help. They sweared at me, and threatened me, and called me every name in the book. Indianapolis Indiana
Author: Merrillville, Indiana Department of Motor Vehicle DMV: Excelerate Leasing LLC

Aug 16 2016
Amber Carrigeer Almost got us with this scam Oakman, Alabama Internet Author: Kansas Motor Vehicle: Amber Carrigeer Internet

Aug 15 2016
Northern Ford Auto dealer Cut Bank Montana Don't Use Trust As A Cover Up! Author: Point Roberts, Washington Auto Dealers: northern Ford Cut bank,