FORD MOTOR Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: ford motor
There may be more specific results for "ford motor"
For more specific results for "ford motor"
Showing 26-50 of 11,282 Found Reports For more specific results for "ford motor"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 04 2017
Seth Wadley ford charged me $3000 to fix my ford pickup. drove 105 miles and broke down again Pauls Valley Oklahoma Author: Everly, Iowa Auto Dealer Repairs: Seth Wadley ford Pauls Valley, Oklahoma

Oct 04 2017
car registration.com Its believed to take you to site to pay for drivers registration renewal!! Then you end up paying for some freakn BS booklet!!!!! Internet Author: Newport News, Virginia Motor Vehicle: car registration.com Internet

Oct 04 2017
William Ford. Wanda Cordova They scam me out of my money 1530 county rd Nationwide Author: Houston, Texas Liars: Mega million Nationwide

Oct 03 2017
Jason Mott Texas Autoworx 1st place performance. Jason. Scam artist. crook. be warned. look up jason mott check kettling. google him and you will see the number of people and business he has ripped off. He took me for $3,000 dollars on a motor build. gave me the runaround. he had a shop in Cleveland which thats where. i gave him the money. Moved his shop to Splendor, and moved again to Bammood Drive In Houston. he trok my money and thought i couldn't track him down. Houston Texas Author: Baytown, Texas Auto Parts: Jason Mott Texas Autoworx Houston, Texas

Oct 03 2017
Toyota Financial Services Toyota Motor Credit Fraudulent key charge applied to account by Toyota Financial Services after repossession company lied about losing key. Torrance California Author: Canyon Country, California Financial Services: Toyota Financial Services Torrance, California

Oct 02 2017
Robertsons Ready Mix Rock from Robertson's truck flew out of truck and cracked the windshield of my rental car Corona California Author: Yorba Linda, California Motor Vehicle: Robertsons REady Mix Corona, California

Oct 02 2017
Town & Country Ford dealer I sent my truck into the shop I sent my truck into the shop they called and said a sensor was out cost $250 to replace I said go ahead next day they called said the truck cranked up and ran for 2 minutes then lost compression on the passenger side. Alamosa Colorado Author: Seadrift, Texas Auto Dealers: Town & Country Ford dealer Alamosa, Colorado

cars.iaai.com Undercut price Nationwide
Author: Wasilla, Alaska Motor Vehicle: cars.iaai.com Nationwide

Sep 29 2017
American Casualty Access ACA Poor Service sorry company Nationwide Nationwide Author: Dallas, Texas Motor Vehicle: American Casualty Access Nationwide

Sep 28 2017
MD easy pass EZ PASS MDTA charging monthly fees for ez haven't used in 4 yrs won't close account till paid tried to cancel many times Fredericksburg Virginia
Author: Fredericksburg, Virginia Motor Vehicle Division: MD easy pass Fredericksburg, Virginia

Sep 28 2017
General Motors Company GM, Cadillac , Cherolet, GM warrany GM NOT HONORING 3 YEAR 100,000 MILES ON GM CRATE MOTOR Detroit Michigan Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Auto Parts: General Motors Company Detroit, Michigan

Sep 28 2017
Koons Ford Said my truck was ready I got there and had new problems. Air cons leaking no radio. Gwynn Oak Maryland Author: Gwynn Oak, Maryland Auto Mechanics: Koons Ford Gwynn Oak, Maryland

Sep 24 2017
Colonial Carrier Motor Express LLC Colonial Carrier Trucking Business Opportunity Bel Air Maryland Author: Minneapolis, Minnesota Business Consultants: Colonial Carrier Motor Express LLC Bel Air, Maryland

39, Report #1402026

Sep 24 2017
W. Gerald Flannery Used co-signer to purchase. Insurance in place. Co-signer died. Hyundai refused to honor contract. Fountain Valley California Author: Pelzer, South Carolina Loans: Hyundai Motor Finance Fountain Valley, California

40, Report #1401908

Sep 23 2017
American National Recovery Group Inc This company is trying to collect $2081.40 for registration & license fees for a 2003 Saturn which I owned when I moved to Derby, CT in Sept 2005 and registered with the CT DMV. I moved to Queen Creek, AZ in August 2007, registered and paid fees to the AZ DMV. I lived in Queen Creek, AZ from Aug 2007 through 12/30/2015 when I moved to my current address in Mesa, AZ where I still live. I purchased and still own a 2008 Saturn Vue in January 2008 and it has always been registered in AZ. I do not owe any money to the State of CT. Matamoras Pennsylvania Author: Mesa, Arizona DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: American National Recovery Group Inc Matamoras, Pennsylvania

Sep 22 2017
Mall of Georgia Ford Buford Georgia Deceptive Sales and Service tactics on certified pre-owned vehicle Buford Georgia Author: Cleveland, Tennessee Auto Dealers: Mall of Georgia Ford Buford Georgia Buford, Georgia

Sep 22 2017
vechicle processing center continous calla South Florida Nationwide Author: Uniontown, Pennsylvania Motor Vehicle: vechicle processing center Nationwide

Sep 22 2017
Dynamic Motor Group, Prime Auto Direct Purchased vehicle and have not received title Houston Texas Update on Title Situation Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Auto Dealers: Dynamic Motor Group Houston, Texas

Sep 20 2017
Joe Cipolla Joey Cip, Joe Cip BEWARE RIPOFF ARTIST on EBAY user name- upsidedowntruck Itasca Illinois
Author: Asheville, North Carolina Motor Vehicle: Joe Cipolla Itasca, Illinois

Sep 19 2017
electricwindowglassfilm.com SCAM - No process for quality control, terrible service, send broken products refused to replace Internet Limits of Our Replacement Policy Author: New York, New York Blinds / Shutters / Window Care: Rollertrol Internet

Sep 19 2017
DANIEL FORD PAUL RICHARDSON, NANA JOE scammed me for over $10,000 Internet Author: Apollo Beach, Florida Dating Services: DANIEL FORD Internet

Sep 19 2017
Farmington Ford (MyAutoCredit.com) Advertisement Received in the Mail is Deceptive Farmington Maine Author: Belgrade,, Maine Auto Dealers: Farmington Ford Farmington, Maine

Sep 18 2017
Solange Brodsky ; Ms Solange Brodsky ; Solange Simonini Solange Simonini ; Complete Marine Services Incorporated ;Yaght BrazilMrs. Solange Brodsky ; Marine Motor Parts Incorporated Ripped me off for over $2000 and never repaid. Highland Beach Florida
Author: Laguna Beach, California Ex- Girlfriends: Solange Brodsky ; Ms Solange Brodsky ; Solange Simonini Highland Beach, Florida

Sep 16 2017
Jenkins acura Mark McCardle In May of 2013 I needed a new used car I went to Jenkins Acura of Ocala I am on Social Security disability I make about $2,000 a month Jenkins showed me one car a 2005 Ford 500 Since my other car basically died I felt I was between a rock and a hard place I ended up with a $10,000 loan over 48 months $279 a month and I bring home around $2,000 a month Given that I'm a highly functioning Asperger's... I wish I had taken somebody with me to Jenkins Acura that day The car is now costing me at least as much in repairs as the monthly payment Ocala Florida Robert are you kidding me! Author: Lakeland, Florida Auto Dealers: Jenkins acura Internet

Sep 15 2017
AUTONATION FORD JACKSONVILLE EVERYONE EMPLOYED THERE! Sold a new car to me with defects hard to see and I have never had to inspect a new car to find them. Jacksonville Florida Hi Barry Author: JACKSONVILLE, Florida Auto Dealers: AUTONATION FORD JACKSONVILLE Jacksonville, Florida