Your Search | ford motor

Aug 17 2015
United Acceptance Corporation UAC Colorado Nationwide Author: Centennial, Colorado Motor Vehicle Division: UAC Nationwide

Aug 17 2015
gearhead engines ATK-ATK NORTH AMERICA 1102 w.n.carrier pky grand praire TX, 75050 motor would not run returned it got another motor did the same thing sent it back was returned in many peices was told no more warrenty will not corraspond with me grand prairie Texas Author: mondamin, Iowa Auto Warranty: gearhead engines grand prairie, Texas

Aug 14 2015
Everhart Honda HSBC auto financing Bought a ford E-250 to start a carpet cleaning business and by 90,000 miles had to pay $2000 for a new transmission. I needed a v-8 E-250because of the weight of the machines was carrying. Even on the title it says it's a V8 E-250 and wasn't untili needed a catalytic converter that the mechanic told me that there was a V-6 in it instead of a V-8. So that explains why I needed a new transmission so early on. Not to mention I know I paid more for a V-8 than aV-6 that was in it. What a dummy I am to have taken this long to figure that out !!one other small thing that's really no big deal, I drove the van home from buying it which was only several miles from my house but when I got home I noticed a big crack in the windshield and called them immediately to let them know. They told me it had to have happened in those few minutes driving it home which was not true. I'll also be honest I had bad credit and just really needed that can so bad and they knew that so I was charged 18% interesting the life of the loan. San Diego California Author: Troutman, North Carolina Auto Dealers: Everhart Honda San Diego , California

Aug 14 2015
Keith ford Dead beat Dad Ripley oklahoma Author: Fernley, Nevada Dead Beat Dads: Keith ford Ripley, Nevada

Aug 14 2015
Omni-Care Group Service Anywhere, Neil Ford Did not get paid in full for work performed in Myrtle Beach and Conway Belleair Bluffs Florida Author: Conway, South Carolina Maintenance Companies: Omni-Care Group Belleair Bluffs , Florida

Aug 14 2015
Prestige Chrysler Las Vegas, JR FISK ..SERVICE MANAGER- current will not he me fix their mess, they createdTY ..SERVICE MANAGER THAT HANDLED,, DIDN'T HANDLE THE MESS THEY MADE They did not repair, but blew my jeep motor at their shop.. I payed to fix it with a new motor the incompetent people even screwed that up Las Vegas Nevada Author: Avondale , Arizona Auto Repair Service: Prestige Chrysler Las Vegas, Nevada

Aug 12 2015
Drive Time Rip off mobile Nationwide Author: gulfport, Mississippi Motor Vehicle: Drive Time Nationwide

Aug 12 2015
drivehere HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE Conshohocken Pennsylvania Author: Plymouth Meeting, Pennsylvania Motor Vehicle: drivehere Conshohocken, Pennsylvania

Aug 11 2015
Don Reid Ford Service ripoff and damaged vehicle Maitland Florida Author: Florida Auto Repair Service: Don Reid Ford Maitland, Florida

Aug 11 2015
Astro Ford Astro Ford of D'Iberville Sneaky, No good, salesman and manager D'Iberville Mississippi Author: Biloxi , Mississippi Auto Dealers: Astro Ford D'Iberville , Mississippi

Aug 10 2015
az boat guy motor build ripoff fort mohave AZ Arizona Author: fountain valley, California Marine Accessories: az boat guy fort mohave AZ, Arizona

Aug 10 2015
California Teen Driving Online Traffic Never recieved report and no answer at phone number Internet Author: Gilroy, California Motor Vehicle Division DMV: California Teen Driving Internet

Aug 07 2015
AIC Motor Club Taking money from my bank account without my knowledge Nationwide  You didn't answer the question Author: Dennison, Illinois Emergency Services: AIC Motor Club Nationwide

Aug 06 2015
Friendly ford Las Vegas dealership Charged me $595,00 for LoJack on car when I told them I didn't want it ! Las Vegas Author: Henderson, Nevada Auto Dealers: Friendly ford Las Vegas dealership

Aug 06 2015
Motor Mayhem Beware! Ripped me off for $497.33 & still have the fuel leak, refuse to fix it, want more $$ Meridian Idaho Author: Meridian, Idaho Auto Repair Service: Motor Mayhem Meridian, Idaho

Aug 06 2015
MyDriversLicenses.org Charging people for DMV forms and services London Internet Author: Richland, Pennsylvania DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: MyDriversLicenses.org London,

Aug 05 2015
Westway Ford Individuals by the name : Sylvester and Nicholas My name is chris sanjiv xavier, I am new to the United States of America . I am here on work on a valid H1B Visa. I went to the westway ford company to buy a ford focus SE sedan 2015 model.I told them up front that I have a H1 B visa and I am new and that I want a car for 0% APR and paid 1000 dollars upfront. Irving Texas Author: Irving, Texas Auto Dealers: Westway Ford Irving, Texas

Aug 05 2015
Web Blog Systems Mitch mitchell , nikole ford. Fraud, scam, witnessed unfulfilled statement of work, Las vegas, Phoenix Nevada, Arizona Author: Phx, Arizona Computer Marketing Companies: Web Blog Systems Internet

Aug 04 2015
City of Akron, Ohio VIOLATION PROCESSING/violationinfo.com Unfair fine, can't speak to anyone about it Tempe Arizona A couple of questions Author: Canfield, Ohio Motor Vehicle Division: City of Akron, Ohio VIOLATION PROCESSING Tempe, Arizona

Aug 03 2015
Ron Lewis Ford Unbelievable BeaverFalls Pennsylvania Author: Rochester, Pennsylvania Auto Dealers: Ron Lewis Ford BeaverFalls, Pennsylvania

Aug 01 2015
Auto Depot Depot Sold me a car with a bad motor glendale Arizona Author: phoenix, Arizona Auto Dealers: Auto & Truck Rental: Auto Depot Depot glendale, Arizona

Jul 30 2015
Kieth Hawthorne ford Belmont Lied, cheated, offended Belmont North Carolina Author: Belmont , North Carolina Auto Dealers: Kieth Hawthorne ford Belmont Belmont , North Carolina

Jul 27 2015
Off Lease Only Verified TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: OffLeaseOnly Customer Satisfaction Commitment. Off Lease Only implemented strategic changes to insure customer satisfaction, creating a process changes the way consumers buy cars. 100% dedicated to helping customers avoid stress usually associated car buying process. Off Lease Only recognizes that complaints posted on Ripoff Report (whether true or not) are issues that need to be addressed, not ignored.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Off Lease Only pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Off Lease Only Ripoff Report Verified as a safe business service
Carfax ansewere to my question why? Author: hialeah, Florida Motor Vehicle: Off Lease Only | Ripoff Report Verified™ ..businesses you can trust. Commitment to customer satisfaction. Offlease Only Select vehicles priced 8 – $10,000 Less than certified pre-owned vehicles from a new car dealer. lakeworth, Florida

Jul 27 2015
Carr's Auto Repair Really bad business! Pigeon Forge Tennessee Author: Rush, Kentucky Motor Vehicle Division DMV: Carr's Auto Repair Pigeon Forge, Tennessee

Jul 27 2015
Goped Brand Patmont motorwerks Goped brushes off accountability Internet Author: Oregon Motor Vehicle: Goped Brand Patmont motorwerks Internet