Your Search | ford motor

Oct 07 2016
1st Place Performance Jason Mott I shipped my motor and transmision to be rebuilt for $11000.00. he never did the work and charged my credit card fraudulent $32,000.00. and kept my engine an trans and lied to me that it was being returned by frieght which was lie because it was never returned along other parts,along with phone calls. Splendora Texas Author: Trumbull, Connecticut Auto Mechanics: 1st Place Performance Splendora, Texas
27, Report #1332089

Oct 07 2016
Rescue & Adopt Animal Rescue, RNA Animal Rescue, Peace of Mind Rescue, Double L Transport, Rock N Acres, Sherry Lynette Vetetoe, Sherry Ford Deceptive Non-Profit Rescue sells sick dogs; no vaccinations, no spaying, no microchips, no refunds Lascassas Tennessee
Retort to RNA's rebuttal. Author: Acworth, Georgia Animal Shelters: Rescue & Adopt Animal Rescue Lascassas, Tennessee
28, Report #1332059

Oct 07 2016
Kerry Ford Springdale Mark, Cooper, Justin, Adam, Joel Don't Support Bad Business Springdale Ohio Author: Elsmere, Kentucky Auto Dealers: Kerry Ford Springdale Springdale, Ohio

Oct 06 2016
Tint Tech Butchered my side door panel when installing tint on windows of my car and refused to repair it!! Calgary Alberta
Tint Tech Owner Author: Alberta Motor Vehicle: Tint Tech Calgary, Alberta

Oct 05 2016
Intoxalock Intoxalock is Shady as hell Des Moines Iowa Know the whole story before you judge Author: Middletown, Pennsylvania Motor Vehicle Division DMV: Intoxalock Des Moines, Iowa

Oct 04 2016
Michael Nordeoff Complete car care May of 2013 I talked with Michael nordoff about putting a motor in my truck and he has come up with he was going to put a Jasper motor and I asked him how much would that run and he said around $6,500 told him I get back with him. Let her I got back with him told him I had a $11,000 Snap-on roll around tool box that I would trade out for the work because I intended to sell the box for around 65 to $7,000 and he told me to bring me to bring me the truck and we would do it so I come home and look up Jasper Motors I see him when he was telling the truth so I took it upon him he was asked what he was going to put in my truck drove truck for about three and a half maybe 3 years truck messed up again I'll call Michael um I told me I still have two year warranty five-year hundred thousand miles if I did it in 2013 and is 3 years old Stateboro Georgia Author: Portal, Georgia Auto Mechanics: Michael Nordeoff Stateboro , Georgia

Oct 04 2016
Title max of Georgia D/B/A TiTLEBUCK Around February of this year I had moved out of my house and I was moving into another house so I can take out a loan on my Ford F-150 I went down to the Title Max and they wanted $2,500 they said they loan me $3,000 we started talking and hit the guy pulled up to the title and notice the title wasn't signed by the previous owner that I got the truck from and I thought he signed it but you didn't so the guy sitting behind a desk said it's no problem I'll sign the title I said can you do that is that legal I'm sure we do it all the time so he signed the title the guys are supposed to sign the title passed away in 09 so it's illegal for him to sign that title even though I did want the money but he sent the signed the title so we signed the title and then I start if I was paying the money on the title and I paid for a year and 9/8 months and I just had to get out of that vehicle so I traded it in on another vehicle and now I'm free of that but I think I got ripped off Stateboro Georgia Yes let's talk about fraud Author: Portal, Georgia Auto & Truck Rental: Title max of Georgia Stateboro , Georgia

Oct 02 2016
10:24 AM cannot stop billing Jackson Internet Author: New York Motor Vehicle: Internet

Oct 01 2016
AUCTION NATION LIARS! FRAUDS! NO GOOD COMPANY!! Phoenix Arizona Author: Show low, Arizona Motor Vehicle: AUCTION NATION pHOENIX, Arizona

Sep 28 2016
DriveToday USA Full of the bs Birmingham Al Author: Birmingham, Alabama Motor Vehicle: DriveToday USA AL

Sep 28 2016
Interstate Capital Corp Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Interstate Capital, unlike its competitors, is more than just a factoring company. When the folks at Interstate Capital say they help their clients along the road to financial success, they mean it. Partnering with business owners start with getting them paid upfront on their invoices, Interstate Capital work on maintaining 100% customer satisfaction. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Interstate Capital Corp pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Interstate Capital Corp recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Response to this report and other comments Author: Columbia, South Carolina Accounting: Interstate Capital Corp Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Interstate Capital Corporation saves you time and money by speeding up your cash flow, increasing your profitability, and growing your business. Interstate Capital’s group of companies employs more than 100 dedicated professionals and has successfully funded over 8,000 motor carriers, freight brokers, manufacturers, staffing services, oilfield service, and other service businesses since its fou Internet

Sep 27 2016
Sunset Marine Outboard Salvage Charged for boat motor service that they never did Pensacola Florida
Author: pensacola, Florida Boat Dealers: Sunset Marine Pensacola, Florida

Sep 27 2016
JSM trucking LLC  Nationwide Author: Coral Gables, Florida Motor Vehicle Division: JSM trucking LLC Nationwide

Sep 26 2016
Ford Ford Sync Waste of money Anywhere Fords are sold Nationwide Author: jacksonville fl, Florida Auto Audio Electronics: Ford Nationwide

Sep 26 2016
McCaffery Ford Langhorne PA My daugher was ripped off. She applied for credit to purchase a car, her credit was 630...which isn't bad, however; she was sent to another small office/trailer to finance at a high interest and THEY PICKED THE CAR FOR HER. I didnt want her to buy it becasue I knew they were ripping her off, but she insist on getting it.  Langhorne Pennsylvania Author: Pennsylvania Auto Dealer Repairs: McCaffery Ford Langhorne PA Langhorne , Pennsylvania

Sep 25 2016
Ruesch Motor Company / Ruesch Outboard Motors, Ruesch Motors, Ruesch Boating Motor Company, Ruesch Outboard Motor Company, London Melquist Ruesch Motor Company SCAM Fraud by Lon Melquist Cuenca, Ecuador (Main) Nationwide
Author: Seattle, Washington Boat Dealers: Ruesch Motor Company Nationwide

Sep 25 2016
Lonestar Classic Motors, Classic Motor Enterprises LLC Dealer misrepresented a car purchased on Ebay and their website. RICHMOND Texas
Author: Chandler, Arizona Auto Dealers: Lonestar Classic Motors RICHMOND, Texas

Sep 25 2016
Dixon Pascack Valley Toll Rip-Off Trenton New Jersey Author: New Bern, North Carolina Motor Vehicle: Dixon Trenton , New Jersey

Sep 24 2016
Avalon transportation service Berry Hauck & Tao Lin. The Offender name of Mr. Tao Lin.and Mr.Berry Hauck who is the CEO of A.T.S.. Santa Clara California
Author: Campbell, California Motor Vehicle Division: Avalon transportation service Santa Clara, California

Sep 22 2016
Online Outboards / Cumberland Watersports / Tohatsu motor company Steve H. / John A. Inferior mislead lied faulty New York Author: Newark, New York Marine Accessories: Online Outboards / Cumberland Watersports / Tohatsu motor company New York

Sep 22 2016
American Honda Motor Co., Inc. Leith of Raleigh, North Carolina .Leith Honda American Honda Does not validate a Warranty on their vehicle and Leith Honda conspired to defraud me. Torrance California Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Auto Warranty: American Honda Torrance, California

Sep 20 2016
gateway financial Right way October 2014 went to right way they gave me a 2005 ford taurus had problems every since most power steering not fix yet already spent over 500 dollars on this issue is still have to add power sterring fluid everday still the wnt come down on the payments I pay 182.27 every 2 weeks with all the repairs and car payments cant afford it any more cant get it refinical to old of a car saginaw Michigan You May Wish To Do This Author: Port Huron, Michigan Car Financing: gateway financial saginaw, Michigan

Sep 20 2016
Fran Kirnum BMW Fran Kirnum is a corrupt, deceitful, money-hungry, unempathetic liar who has no business being a leader of any organization woodcliffe lake, NJ Nationwide Author: Nationwide Motor Vehicle: Fran Kirnum Nationwide

Sep 18 2016
ebay 2001 trans am on ebay,lies about vehicle condition bradenton Florida Author: bradenton, Florida Motor Vehicle: ebay bradenton, Florida

Sep 15 2016
Gordie Boucher Ford Kenosha, WI Unprofessional, dishonest sales practices Kenosha Wisconsin Author: Winthrop Harbor, Illinois Auto Dealers: Gordie Boucher Ford Kenosha, WI Kenosha, Wisconsin