Your Search | ford

Aug 14 2015
Omni-Care Group Service Anywhere, Neil Ford Did not get paid in full for work performed in Myrtle Beach and Conway Belleair Bluffs Florida Author: Conway, South Carolina Maintenance Companies: Omni-Care Group Belleair Bluffs , Florida

Aug 11 2015
Don Reid Ford Service ripoff and damaged vehicle Maitland Florida Author: Florida Auto Repair Service: Don Reid Ford Maitland, Florida

Aug 11 2015
Astro Ford Astro Ford of D'Iberville Sneaky, No good, salesman and manager D'Iberville Mississippi Author: Biloxi , Mississippi Auto Dealers: Astro Ford D'Iberville , Mississippi

Aug 06 2015
Friendly ford Las Vegas dealership Charged me $595,00 for LoJack on car when I told them I didn't want it ! Las Vegas Author: Henderson, Nevada Auto Dealers: Friendly ford Las Vegas dealership

Aug 05 2015
Westway Ford Individuals by the name : Sylvester and Nicholas My name is chris sanjiv xavier, I am new to the United States of America . I am here on work on a valid H1B Visa. I went to the westway ford company to buy a ford focus SE sedan 2015 model.I told them up front that I have a H1 B visa and I am new and that I want a car for 0% APR and paid 1000 dollars upfront. Irving Texas Author: Irving, Texas Auto Dealers: Westway Ford Irving, Texas

Aug 05 2015
Web Blog Systems Mitch mitchell , nikole ford. Fraud, scam, witnessed unfulfilled statement of work, Las vegas, Phoenix Nevada, Arizona Author: Phx, Arizona Computer Marketing Companies: Web Blog Systems Internet

Aug 03 2015
Ron Lewis Ford Unbelievable BeaverFalls Pennsylvania Author: Rochester, Pennsylvania Auto Dealers: Ron Lewis Ford BeaverFalls, Pennsylvania

Jul 30 2015
Kieth Hawthorne ford Belmont Lied, cheated, offended Belmont North Carolina Author: Belmont , North Carolina Auto Dealers: Kieth Hawthorne ford Belmont Belmont , North Carolina

Jul 25 2015
Car hop Lincoln nebraska I purchase a 2002 Ford Taurus on March 21, 2015. When I drove it I told them that there was something wrong with the transmission and they added my complaint to the contract. I have paid 3 times to have my car towed to the shop they preferred, it is currently in the shop again to be looked at. I can't afford to be without a car to go to work so I can pay for this fix or repair daily. All I asked for when I went in to see if I could get a car loan was a reliable vehicle, I wish I had a reliable vehicle. They would let me pick out a vehical, they chose one for me. If I didn't have a friend with a extra car I would have lost my job by now. All I want is for them to fix it right. I have paid every payment on time, the least they could do is fix it and make it right. They make it hard for people to try and better themselves. Now they tell me there is an issues with the engine firing, ugh. It takes at least 3 to 4 days for the warranty company to get back to shop and then it doesn't get fixed. Please, please help make sure this doesn't happen to others. This company is a ripoff. Lincoln Nebraska One Really Good Question! Author: Crete, Nebraska Auto Dealers: Car hop Lincoln nebraska Lincoln, Nebraska

Jul 24 2015
Glenn Ann Towing Ignored my calls , hung up on me , claimed he did not no what vehicle I was asking about. I gave him the veh. I.d. & yr. His reply ,is it a honda. ! I said no IT IS A 95 ford van white. And still he said I will need more info nothing is coming up ! He then hung up ? Ann Arbor Michigan Author: Ann Arbor, Michigan Auto Towing: Glenn Ann Towing Ann Arbor, Michigan

Jul 22 2015
Rusty Eck Ford E Kellogg RUSTY all management Scam Bait and switch Wichita Kansas Author: Wichita , Kansas Auto Dealers: Rusty Eck Ford E Kellogg

Jul 19 2015
Weisleder Did not make payment to Ford when they bought my car from me. They falsified paperwork so that it showed that they bought the car two weeks after they took possession. The car was not in my possession for the time that Ford claims I owe for the term of the lease Pt.Pleasant New Jersey Author: toms river, New Jersey Auto Dealers: Weisleder Pt.Pleasant, New Jersey

Jul 19 2015
Five Star Ford Plano Sam Pack's Dishonorable Con-Artists Plano Texas Author: Texas Auto Dealers: Five Star Ford Plano Plano, Texas

Jul 18 2015
Jones Ford Glen Jones Ford refuses to repair Ford F-150, Plus plays a phony repair claim then tells me the car will be sent to auction. Instead the car is placed on car lot and sold withinb a few days for twice what they gave me. They also lied about the MSRP and other items when I bought the Truck Casa Grande Arizona Author: casa grande, Arizona Auto Towing: Jones Ford Casa Grande, Arizona

Jul 16 2015
Stiver's Ford Lincoln bad business no help Waukee Iowa Warranty? Author: West Des Moines, Iowa Auto Repair Service: Stiver's Ford Lincoln Waukee, Iowa
41, Report #1242023

Jul 15 2015
Omni-Care Group Inc. Service First, Neil Ford Non Payment of invoices Belleair or Clearwater Florida Author: Brunswick, Ohio Maintenance Companies: Omni-Care Group Inc. Belleair, Florida

Jul 11 2015
Woman's freebies sweepstakes I was contacted by private message on Facebook first asking simple hello how are you . introducing themselves as woman's freebies sweepstakes then saying I had been chosen winner of 1million dollars and a Ford Focus car . wanted my address said they would be at my house today. with roses and balloons. wanted bank info when I said I would like a certified check they then said I needed to go to walmart to fill out a report to confirm who I was . I said police station was near by and they could confirm my identity . then they left Internet Author: Slippery Rock, Pennsylvania Internet Fraud: Woman's freebies sweepstakes Internet

Jul 10 2015
Flagship Credit Acceptance Worst Finance Company Ever!! Chadds Ford Pennsylvania Why can't YOU let it go and GO AWAY! Author: Phoenix, Alabama Financial Services: Flagship Credit Acceptance Chadds Ford, Pennsylvania

Jul 10 2015
Talent Link, Inc. Vince Paul You may have earned Residuals from your commercial and not even know it! Charlotte North Carolina Author: Sherrills Ford, North Carolina Talent Scouts: Modeling & Talent Agencies: Talent Link, Inc. Charlotte , North Carolina

Jul 10 2015
car mart approved me jason c green for financing for ford expedition 2003 with only libility insurance required cause they had their own insurance to cover major parts and which i jason green signed up with, the first week the alternator went out and i jason green fixed, the second week a lady pulled out right in front of him and no signal and i jason green hit which couldn't be avoided and of course Oklahoma Author: roosevelt, Oklahoma Car Financing: car mart altus, Oklahoma

Jul 02 2015
FMC-OMAHA SERVICE CT Ford Motor Unfair credit reporting and communication Omaha Nationwide Author: Everett, Washington Car Financing: FMC-OMAHA SERVICE CT Nationwide

Jul 01 2015
Gateway financial solutions in 2012 i went into d**k scott nissan saw some really nice cars the sales lady i was dealing with (forgot her name) ran my credit i wasnt approved for anything new so she told me that i could get a 2001 ford windstar and pay the note on time and garentee that i could come back and get a newer vehicle well after signing the papers i had to leave the car there because it had a oil leak days went by i had to call and ask when was i getting my van, the sales lady and her husband drove the van to my home (he also worked there and he was apart of this transaction) the van drove fine for 4 1/2 mo the engine goes out but i continued to pay tge car note i called my sales lady and she and her husband no longer workes there i talked to management and they said it wasn't nothing they can do. wow!! my goal is to take them to court and shut them down Saginaw Michigan Author: detroit, Michigan Financial Services: Gateway financial solutions Saginaw, Michigan

Jun 27 2015
Foothill ford Krazy kevin powell False advertising misleading information Pilot mountain North Carolina Author: ramseur, North Carolina Auto Dealers: Foothill ford Pilot mountain, North Carolina

Jun 26 2015
Capital Marketing Pros Refund was to be issued 48 to 72 hours after speaking with Jim Ford . He did our 45 minute training session. He said I did not know enough about my computer to successfully work for them. West Hollywood Georgia Author: Douglasville, Georgia Consumer Services: Capital Marketing Pros West Hollywood , Georgia

Jun 25 2015
Power Ford Valencia Samer Kobeissi Falsified contract / lied about cost Valencia California
Here's an idea Author: Arlington, Virginia Auto Dealers: Power Ford Valencia Valencia, California