Your Search | foreman motors

1, Report #1341970

Dec 07 2016
Ford Motors, Shopping Card Store, Go Shopping Mall Ford Motors sends out invitations for events with advertising $300 shopping card spree winnings. You win, all right. But when you try to buy something, you find out that you have to pay with YOUR credit card - so the $300 is worthless. It's a hoax, or rather a scam from Ford side. Ford Motors should be ashamed of themselves. Disgusting - I feel soooo taken Internet Author: Vicksburg, Mississippi Auto Dealers: Ford Motors Internet

Dec 06 2016
Muscle Motors Reno Muscle Motors Reno, Musclemotors Reno, BUYER BEWARE SCAM ALERT Reno Nevada Author: Roseville, California Auto Dealers: Muscle Motors Reno Reno, Nevada

Dec 02 2016
Automax of Brevard aka: Foreman Motors CROOKED AND UNETHICAL DEALER/UNFAIR AND DECEPTIVE TRADE PRACTICES Melbourne Florida Thank you for proving my point. Unprofessional and unethical. This is how Automax of Brevard responds to their customer's complaints and issues. Would you want to do business with these criminals??? Author: Satellite Beach, Florida Auto Dealers: Automax of Brevard aka: Foreman Motors Melbourne, Florida

Nov 28 2016
Heuberger Motors *** BEWARE OF THIS DEALERSHIP *** Colorado Springs Colorado Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Motor Vehicle: Heuberger Motors Colorado Springs, Colorado

Nov 23 2016
Rally Motors Sold me a piece of junk Phila Pennsylvania
Question Author: Langhorne, Pennsylvania Auto Dealers: Rally Motors Phila, Pennsylvania

Nov 22 2016
Town Motors Town Motors Porsche Crashed my vehicle while servicing it. Dishonest, Terrible Business Practice. The Worst Service EVER!!! Englewood New Jersey
Author: Tenafly, New Jersey Auto Dealers: Town Motors Englewood, New Jersey

Nov 20 2016
Clear Choice Motors, BJ, Shaun, Todd Not the same coach that they advertised in pictures. Colton California Author: Richmond, Minnesota Bait-and-Switch: Clear Choice Motors Colton, California

Nov 18 2016
The Brothers Motors Sold me a Accura with a bad transmission Worcester Massachusetts Author: Medfield, Massachusetts Auto Dealers: The Brothers Motors Worcester, Massachusetts

Nov 17 2016
Clear Choice Motors Be Very Careful! Bait and Switch, Extortion, I Faced it All Colton CA Author: San Diego , California RV Dealers: Clear Choice Motors

Nov 16 2016
Patriot motors sold me junk knoxville Tennessee
Nooo.....no... Author: knoxville, Tennessee Auto Dealers: Patriot motors knoxville, Tennessee

Nov 06 2016
J&J Motors Buyer beware . RIPOFF!! Masollion Ohio Author: Patton, Pennsylvania Motorcycles: J&J Motors Masollion, Ohio

Nov 03 2016
Magic Motors Center Magic Motors Buyer Beware! Miami Florida
Author: Atlanta, Georgia Auto Dealers: Magic Motors Center Miami, Florida

Nov 02 2016
EMPIRE MOTORS INC. Valor D Blazor Totally misrepresenting what was paid for. El Paso Texas Author: Mill Valley, California Auto Parts: EMPIRE MOTORS INC. El Paso, Texas

Oct 27 2016
ASAP Motors Travis COMPLETE Fraud Blythewood South Carolina
Settled Author: Prosperity, South Carolina Auto Dealers: ASAP Motors Blythewood , South Carolina

Oct 21 2016
Tracy Motors after service on my cadillac they informed me that the technician blew a brake line while test driving my vehicle and wanted 1700 dollars to repair. Vehicle was picked up and brought to my regular service station and was inspected in depth. The situation they told me did not exist at all. FRAUD! plymouth Massachusetts Author: plymouth, Massachusetts Auto Dealer Repairs: Tracy Motors plymouth, Massachusetts

Oct 21 2016
PPD Fincher Inc - Fred Fincher Motors Fred Fincher Motors Deceptive Trade Practices - Buyer Beware Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Auto Dealers: PPD Fincher Inc - Fred Fincher Motors Houston, Texas

Oct 20 2016
Holmes Motors of D'Iberville ms Chook Smith,George Try selling me a vehicle that had a cracked head D'Iberville Mississippi Author: Diamondhead, Mississippi Auto Mechanics: Holmes Motors of D'Iberville ms D'Iberville , Mississippi

Oct 19 2016
Stacey Shefton Atlanta Motor Group, Premierone Motors Inc. Stacey Sapp, Stacey Wells, Atlanta Xotic Rentals Theft By Deception Stole $25,000 By Selling Benz With Out Title Stole 3 Cars & Rent 1 Atlanta Xotic Rental Norcross Marrietta Cobb Sylvania Augusta Georgia Author: Norcross, Georgia Motor Vehicle: Stacey Shefton Norcross, Georgia

Oct 18 2016
Car-Tex motors Car tex motors Houston Texas You were not robbed - it was a valid repo Author: Houston, Texas Auto Dealers: Car-Tex motors Houston, Texas

Oct 18 2016
Shannon Motors Absolute scam artist involved sales representative's along with unprofessional administration employees. Warwick Rhode Island On behalf of Shannon Motors Author: Warren,, Rhode Island Auto Dealers: Shannon Motors Warwick, Rhode Island

Oct 17 2016
ole ben franklin motors took my money for a piece of s*** car oak ridge Tennesee Author: lafollette, Tennessee Motor Vehicle: ole ben franklin motors oak ridge , Texas

Oct 16 2016
Ninos Motor Ninos Motors sold Me Two Cars that are Lemons. vallejo California Author: vallejo, California Auto Dealers: Ninos Motor california

Oct 14 2016
old ben franklin motors repo knoxville Tennessee Author: KNOXVILLE, Tennessee Liars: old ben franklin motors knoxville, Tennessee

Oct 05 2016
Discount Motors Inc. Car broke down in middle of interstate twice they didn't care Nashville Tennessee Author: Nashville, Tennessee Auto Dealers: Discount Motors Inc. Nashville, Tennessee

Oct 04 2016
Michael Nordeoff Complete car care May of 2013 I talked with Michael nordoff about putting a motor in my truck and he has come up with he was going to put a Jasper motor and I asked him how much would that run and he said around $6,500 told him I get back with him. Let her I got back with him told him I had a $11,000 Snap-on roll around tool box that I would trade out for the work because I intended to sell the box for around 65 to $7,000 and he told me to bring me to bring me the truck and we would do it so I come home and look up Jasper Motors I see him when he was telling the truth so I took it upon him he was asked what he was going to put in my truck drove truck for about three and a half maybe 3 years truck messed up again I'll call Michael um I told me I still have two year warranty five-year hundred thousand miles if I did it in 2013 and is 3 years old Stateboro Georgia Author: Portal, Georgia Auto Mechanics: Michael Nordeoff Stateboro , Georgia