Your Search | forever weddings
Approximately 780 Reports Found

Sep 27 2015
United Caring Association GetMed360PremierSeries I was called by GetMed360 offiering insurance, guaranteing this is Insurance, NOT a discount program. He could not answer a question in which the answer seemed logical. He could not give me dollar amts of what would be paid. He called the name of the Insurance as Multiplan. I knew that was incorrect. It took about 4 or 5 calls to bet information. Either my address was put in wrong, or my email address was wrong, and they waited until forever to send me my card. I felt taken for a ride on this one. I paid $279.95 to sign up and payments would be $179.95 each month. Something in me just said why can't they send me my benefits? Syosset New York Author: Cleveland, Tennessee Credit Card Fraud: United Caring Association Syosset, New York

Sep 23 2015
The Pros Weddings American Wedding Group Horrible Wedding Video with missing parts Nationwide Author: Sunnyvale, California Wedding Services: The Pros Weddings Nationwide

Sep 10 2015
Mitsubishi Electric Sold TV with a defective DLP chip produced inbetween 2006-2007 as found by another company, and refused replacement. Cypress California
Tv does last for ever Author: North Pole , Alaska TVs & VCRs: Mitsubishi Electric Nationwide

Sep 08 2015
Better Planet Books Sent the wrong edition of the book, took forever to ship Internet Will not get your product there on time, will not be right order Author: Argyle, Texas On-Line Business: Better Planet Books Internet

Sep 06 2015
NETSPEND PREPAID CARDS holding your moneyn forever Texas Author: newcastle, Delaware Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: NETSPEND Texas

Sep 01 2015
Trick Trucks, in Winchester, Va. Been at their Winchester store this past summer season. They seem to be dis-concerned of customer's needs. And when you try to get something done, they seemingly give excuse's on this that and the other thing. And when you call over the phone, it seems that they don't even have any am-pal time to give you even the time of day. And don't try to order something from any of their employee's, because it will take forever to either get the product or even get any help what so ever.  Winchester Virginia Author: Inwood, West Virginia Auto Parts: Trick Trucks, in Winchester, Va. Winchester, Virginia

Aug 25 2015
Well tgy their own friends who ashley and chaz hawthorne got against us even testified in my mothers favor saying she wasn't doing anything to them but the judge turned a blind eye that is what bad Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Aug 10 2015
The Protection Bureau Bait and switch, or employee undercutting? Exton Pennsylvania
Scarey Author: Virginia Security Services: The Protection Bureau Exton, Pennsylvania

Jul 26 2015
Florida Sun Weddings unwilling, kickback, unprofessional, tantrum Venice Florda Author: venice, Florida Personal Services: Florida Sun Weddings Internet

Jul 13 2015
Platinum Entertainment Group, LLC Thaddeus Hager, Christian Hager, Thaddeus We were robbed by this guy. DO NOT HIRE! BEWARE!!! Las Vegas Nevada
fraudulent and slanderous report made by the Film Monkey Studios Film Monkey Weddings Christopher Portman Rebecca Portman Author: LAS VEGAS, Nevada Wedding Services: Platinum Entertainment Group, LLC Las Vegas, Nevada

Jun 19 2015
06:21 AM EDU Surveys This was an online survey company. I cannot access their web site. I currently have 34.35 in my account that I guess is gone forever Internet Author: Titus, Alabama On-Line Business: Internet

Jun 16 2015
SpotOn They'll take your money forever Binghamton Nationwide Author: Binghamton, New York Advertising Agencies: SpotOn Nationwide

Jun 13 2015
Pretty Forever LTD Ann and Jason Worst Customer Service and Do Not Honor their 14 Day Refund Policy Birmingham Nationwide Author: Ontario Medical Supplies: Pretty Forever LTD Nationwide

Jun 12 2015
Parkwood Health Facility Wrongfully terminated me after having a slip & fall accident which they caused trying to ruin my career Phenix City Alabama
These two evil women at parkwood had severe jealousy and insecurity because my mom was a target of theirs for them to inflict cause us this much severe emotional jealousy and insecurity Author: Anonymous, Alabama Liars: Parkwood Health Facility Phenix City, Alabama

Jun 04 2015
RenuvalDerm Would not take no for a question, and kepy me on the phone forever, while I was explaining, that I was on the way to my Doctor's office. Very rude and annoying. Santa Ana, California Author: Beverly Hills, California $$ REWARDS Offered: RenuvalDerm Santa Ana, , California

Jun 02 2015
Anthem Ins. Anthem Blue Cross, Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield Amerigroup and Healthlink Anthem Insurance keeps your private information forever Los Angeles California Nationwide Author: California Health Insurance: Anthem Ins. Nationwide

May 19 2015
08:13 AM takes forever to refund a cancelled order! Hoffman Estates IL Nationwide Still no refund as of today May 23 Author: Wisconsin Department & Outlet Stores: Nationwide

May 09 2015
Forever Flawless cheating tourists Miami Beach Nationwide Author: Miami, Florida Beauty Salons: Forever Flawless Nationwide

May 08 2015
my warrenty forever lifetime powertrain warrenty to good to be true scam to help dealers sell cars cleveland ohio Author: thornton, Colorado Auto Dealers: my warrenty forever Nationwide

Apr 28 2015
10:47 AM BLUEPAY PROCESSING, LLC BLACKHAWK BP HOLDINGS, INC. BLACKHAWK PROCESSING, LLC STAY AWAY!! Bluepay is partners with Ipayment. Inc , they will send you phony bills and hold your money forever!! NAPERVILLE Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: NAPERVILLE, Illinois

Apr 27 2015
FlightHub Flighthub is a poorly run organization that takes forever to get things done and then they extrort you for money. I canceled a booking and they charge $125 to cancel the booking and give me a credit. Then they wanted to charge me $260+ to use the credit I recieved. If I didn't pay the additional cost I couldn't use the $1200 credit. Internet Author: Edmonton, Alabama Air Travel: FlightHub Internet

Apr 22 2015
Steve Scarbough RIP OFF TAKES YOUR MONEY THEN TAKES FOREVER & THEN NOT RIGHT PASADENA Texas Author: Deer Park, Texas Body Work & Repair: Steve Scarbough Houston, Texas

Apr 20 2015
RENUVASKIN REN*RENUVADREYE NET ordered sample, no notice of this being a forever order... Internet Author: Paso Robles, California Celebrities: RENUVASKIN Internet
24, Report #1219436

Mar 31 2015
The Pink Violet Shop / Je t' aime Weddings Wedding Stationary Took my money for wedding invitations and never received the invitations. Internet Author: Irving, Texas Wedding Services: Pink Velvet Internet
25, Report #1219154

Mar 30 2015
Web Linens Blowout BEdding Refused to answer calls, took forever to send product and sent product that was not right. Pennsauken New Jersey Author: Newton, Iowa Bed & Bath: Web Linens Blowout BEdding Internet