Your Search | forever weddings
Approximately 813 Reports Found

May 17 2016
Interamerican Medical Centers IMC Interamerican Medical Center Group, LLC - 15105 NW 77th Avenue, 4th Floor, Miami Lakes, FL 33014 WAIT FOREVER TO SEE A DOCTOR MIAMI LAKES 4TH FL Florida Author: Palmetto Bay Village , Florida Medical Personnel: Interamerican Medical Centers MIAMI LAKES 4TH FL, Florida

May 09 2016
Michele Bermel Michelle Bermel Extremely unethical law guardian, which was PROVEN in court. She should be forever banned from representing vulnerable children. Complete disgrace. One lawyer I spoke with speculated drug use and believes she is being referred significantly less cases Chappaqua New York Author: Mahopac, New York Lawyers: Michele Bermel Chappaqua, New York

May 06 2016
SERENITY POINT RECOVERY, INC. Besr Dug Rehab, Tranquility Detox, A Forever Recovery, Best Drug Rehab, Manistee, Michigan, Per Wickstrom Scientology's Narconon and Per Wickstrom, appear to have the worst drug rehab record in recent history, as a whole, for fraud, coercion, illegal confinement, human rights abuses, unqualified staff, deaths inside Narconon - and the list goes on. GRAND RAPIDS Michigan
Author: Lachine, Alabama Mental Health: SERENITY POINT RECOVERY, INC. GRAND RAPIDS , Michigan

Apr 27 2016
Forever Flawless Over charged me! I was quoted a much lesser price than appeared on my bank statement! Pleasanton California Author: Danville, California Beauty Salons: Forever Flawless Pleasanton, California

Apr 23 2016
RDM Automotive Run down motors They wasted my time they're playing games they were five to charge me but every time they would work on a deal it would be different than the one before they were charge me a ridiculous amount of interest rate Took forever to run my credit I don't like did they run it a few times.as a result of my score getting lower Planatation Florida Author: Davie, Florida Auto Dealers: RDM Automotive

Apr 19 2016
Lavender Hill Weddings + Events Jenny Sligh Lavender Hill Weddings + Events Jenny Sligh Monona Wisconsin Author: Wisconsin Wedding Services: Lavender Hill Weddings + Events Monona, Wisconsin

Apr 14 2016
Sharon Corr/Sharon Brickman All Poetry Empty Shoes In Their Shoes Desecration of 89 year old mother-the Holocaust Survivor she is trying to make a buck off of Michigan City Indiana
arrest Author: Other Abusive Children: Sharon Corr/Sharon Brickman All Poetry Empty Shoes In Their Shoes Michigan City, Indiana

Apr 13 2016
Sharon Corr Empty Shoes, BOOK IS A SHAM AS WELL AS SUPPOSED AUTHOR-PLAGARIZED, FABRICATED, AND STOLE COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL Glenview, Illinois
Michelle, truth! Author: Wexford, Pennsylvania Abusive Children: Sharon Corr Glenview, Illinois

Apr 11 2016
Monogram Hub Crummy quality, unresponsive, takes forever Internet Author: Atlanta, Georgia Beauty Products: Monogram Hub Internet

Apr 11 2016
Well Striderq telling what reporting the wrong that somebody did to you on this site like chaz and ashley did to us is not slander when it is the truth what they did and she keeps spreading. Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Apr 08 2016
Score Sense scam charges after you cancel account try to talk you into to keeping account keep you on phone forever Internet Author: spring hill, Florida Credit Reporting Agencies: Score Sense Internet

Apr 05 2016
Rosegal.com Don't waste your time! It takes forever, is the wrong size and often don't have what you ordered in stock! Internet Author: Fountain, Colorado Clothing Stores: Rosegal.com Internet

Mar 10 2016
JustCloud Files are Gone Forever, Cannot Restore, 6 Support Tickets and NO RESOLUTION Internet
This complaint isn't about the number of back-ups Author: Toluca Lake, California Internet Services: JustCloud Internet

Feb 28 2016
STARAZAGO Barbara Womble Sales Representative http://starazago.com I purchased from here PMT. Confirmed and then ordercontinues to say pending forever! Sent messages and no reply back. Internet Author: TUCSON, Arizona Computer Manufactures: STARAZAGO Internet

Jan 26 2016
Bobbi Boss Midway International, Inc.IndiRemi Premium Virgin Hair,First Remi,Premier Collection,Espirit, BonEla Brazilian Natural, Style One Complete pack total system, Wet & Wavy Indian Hair, Hit Hair in Trend, Forever Premium Weave Selection, Genesis, Visso 100% This company advertises that it sell premium human virgin hair at premium cost, but is is selling subpar junk Cerritos, California Author: Rancho Mirage, California Beauty Products: Bobbi Boss Cerritos, , California

Jan 23 2016
Harvest Moon Loans Dakota when i first applied for a $300.00 loan it took forever to payback they were taking $82.00 or $87.00 out of my bank account every 2 weeks. Then i recevied a text on my cell stating my loan was paid off and i can borrow another $300.00, I called back but in my account they deposited only $160.00 now i have to pay $87.00 back every two weeks for $300.00 when they only gave me $160.00 California Internet Author: Portsmouth, Virginia Liars: Harvest Moon Loans Internet

Jan 18 2016
freelancer.com I worked on other online platforms and saw this one so decided to give it a try. The client never paid or funded for the project so I never started the work, but because I accepted the job offer they now charged me $78 and asked me to pay it. I said I'm not paying for services I never did or was paid for. They emailed me and said because I accepted the job, no matter if you are paid for the job, they don't care. They only care about fattening their pockets. If you are a freelancer, stay away. guru and upwork i've never had a problem with and will continue to work there. I'm so glad I never gave them my credit card info or bank account info or they would have taken the amount off. They won't allow me to close this account until I pay. So I guess it will be open forever. Goodbye freelancer.com!! Internet
Author: Mobile, Alabama Work at Home Business: freelancer.com Internet

Jan 07 2016
Monaco Luxury Weddings Internationalluxurymedia.comilmdefranco.comGina De Franco Does not pay their vendors! Caution! Monaco, France Internet Author: Manchaca, Texas Festivals & Event Services: Monaco Luxury Weddings Internet

Jan 06 2016
MyLife Add ContactsMyLifeMyLife.com, Inc.1100 Glendon Ave #1800Los AngelesCaliforniaUnited States - 90024-3522Customer CarePhone: +1 310 571 3144 0 0+1 888 704 1900 0 0Web: www.mylife.comWork days: Mon 6 AM - 7 PMTue 6 AM - 7 PMWed 6 AM - 7 I would like my private information removed from this unconstitutional web site without them charging me forever. Los Angeles California Author: Bronx, New York Advertising Agencies: MyLife Internet

Dec 17 2015
mid atlantic steve crowe Put down $1718 deposit for a $20K job.... In hours another company (very well known) contracted to do the same job for $10K... same job!!! they know Mid Atlantic is a rip off. They warned me that it will take forever to get my deposit back. THEY ARE RIGHT. piscataway New Jersey Author: south plainfield, New Jersey Builders & Contractors: mid atlantic piscataway, New Jersey

Dec 14 2015
thetruthspy the truth spy No customer support, they keep charging your credit card forever Internet Author: san jose, California Computer Software: thetruthspy Internet

Dec 14 2015
Film Monkey Studios Film Monkey Weddings, Film the Knot, Wedding Wire Member Filed a false claim through BBB against me. Las Vegas Nevada
Author: San Diego, California Wedding Services: Film Monkey Studios Las Vegas, Nevada

Dec 10 2015
Direct General Rip off insurance company. I contacted this company when a person hit me that had their insurance. It took forever for an adjustor to appraise damage. After the adjuster came out, I contacted the Florida office and was told they did not have time or enough help and if I wanted my auto repair I could go through my insurance company. Now I am stuck with paying the deductible and rental insurance for an automobile when it was their insured that hit me. They need to be put out of business if they cannot do their job. Florida No You Don't!!! Author: Thomaston, Georgia Car Insurance: Direct General

Dec 05 2015
Forever 21 Consumer Fraud- Standardized Practice @ Forever 21 Los Angeles Nationwide
Author: Newport Beach , California Clothing Stores: Forever 21 Nationwide

Dec 05 2015
Magazine Publishers Service Canada Ashley Magazine Subscriptions, you keep paying forever, and not allowed to cancel. Montreal Quebec Author: Mortlach, Saskatchewan Newspapers – Magazines: Magazine Publishers Service Canada Montreal, Quebec