Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: forever young medical spa
There may be more reports for "forever young medical spa"
For more results perform a general search for "forever young medical spa"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 23 2017
Your Cannabis Biz Dave Roberts Your Cannabis Orders Medical Marijuana Franchise Internet Author: Florida Pharmacies: Your Cannabis Biz Internet

Feb 23 2017
Jupiter Imaging Associates, Inc. Jupiter Medical Center Double billing of radiology services provided at Jupiter Medical Center. Will not correct payment record and ignors proof of payment. Jupiter Florida Author: Jupiter, Florida Accounting: Jupiter Imaging Associates, Inc. Jupiter, Florida

Feb 22 2017
420medications.net info@420medications.net cbd oil because i he said i need a medical card to purchase flowers, i have a card, but the oil would do in this instance since flowers can't be sent through the mail, then stole my credit card info and fraudulently used 591.00, filed a fraud complaint with my card company Internet Author: east orange, New Jersey Alternative Health: 420medications.net Internet

Feb 21 2017
Nutrabalance ProShip Fulfillment600 Corporation DriveSte 104Pendleton, Indiana 46064 I ordered a TRIAL for a Brain enhancement formula and they sent it as well as a cleanser, which I did not ask for Pendleton Indiana Author: Sacramento, California Medical Supplies: Nutrabalance Pendleton, Indiana

Feb 21 2017
family medical walkin clinic Dr. Baird took my money and didnt treat and was cursing me like hes on drugs springfield Missouri Author: Ozark, Missouri Doctors: family medical walkin clinic springfield , Missouri

Feb 21 2017
My Forskolin Now Forskolin Premium Withdrew money from my account and won't refund it. Internet Author: Gladwin, Michigan Medical Supplies: Home HealthCare: My Forskolin Now Internet

Feb 21 2017
Lisa Hennings Dean Hennings $3000 lost on English Bulldog puppy returned for genetic medical issues.They promised replacement, NO replacement or refund ever given. Valley City Ohio Author: Los Angeles, California Horse Breeders / trainers: Lisa Hennings Valley City, Ohio

Feb 20 2017
Regional Medical Center of San Jose Misdiagnosed & overcharged San jose California Author: Concord, California Hospital Emergency Rooms: Regional Medical Center of San Jose San jose, California

Feb 17 2017
Natural solutions salon and spa Natrural solutions forces you to buy unnecessary services Nationwide Author: toronto, Alabama Hair Salons: Natural solutions salon and spa Nationwide

Feb 17 2017
Interamerican Medical Center IMC- Little Habana Unable to comunicate with the clinic. The Transporter is texting while driving. Miami Florida Author: Miami, Florida Adult Care Facilities: Interamerican Medical Center Miami , Florida

Feb 17 2017
Vince Enterprises Karl thomas Called my mother and sister reporting I owed 520. Gave them my information they took $75 from my account and said they would continue to do that every two weeks until May 11. Called the same number back and now the company is a resort and spa all of a sudden Encino California Author: Redford, Michigan Cross-Border Scams: Vince Enterprises

Feb 16 2017
Axxess Technologies This Company ripped me, my family, my business partners off. SCAM! Addison Texas
Author: Texas Emergency Medical Services: Axxess Technologies Texas

Feb 16 2017
Zarin Medical, LLC Zarin Medical Piqo4Naturalase QS 2JFocus Medical LaserJeff NightLee Pannell Claiming complete all color tattoo removal + promised approved deal/financed, deceptive and very misleading, dragged me thru 3+ weeks of torment Knoxville Tennessee
invoice for piqo4 Author: clifton, Colorado US Postal Service: Zarin Medical, LLC Knoxville , Tennessee

Feb 16 2017
HealthSciences Institute.com Advertised that Hillary block medical items. Frederick,MD21705 hsionline.comInternet Author: Belton, Missouri Supplemental Health Programs: HealthSciences Institute.com Internet

Feb 16 2017
Medical Tourism Association Global Healthcare Accreditation This company offers online certifications for medical travel services but does not assist the customer or provide the tools and resources that was promised after purchasing the certification and membership. palm beach gardens Florida Author: sunrise, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: Medical Tourism Association palm beach gardens, Florida

Feb 15 2017
your cannabis biz Dave Roberts, Mac Bagby, Gene greco After purchasing the affiliate website, I was not able to make contact with anyone in the company regarding support or the order I placed. No support, total scam artist, elaborate scam. Redway California A real client Author: Any Town, Colorado Medical Supplies: your cannabis biz Redway , California

Feb 15 2017
South CT Wellness Center Milford CT, Medical Marijuana Dispensary Tejal / Raj / Deepa - Owners are scammers, unscrupulous and deceitful in business practices Milford Connecticut
Author: Exton, Pennsylvania Questionable Activities: South CT Wellness Center Milford, Connecticut

Feb 14 2017
Perk Spa Took $2149.00 from my Visa card for a treatment that I could not take due to my husband having raidation treatments for 2 months every day. I have called them the day that we recieved notice that my husband will have to have this radiolagy treatment with Waterman Hospital on February 10th to let them know that there was no way that I could go forward with this treatment. He will be having radiation for 8 weeks everyday 5 days a week.. summerfield Florida Author: The Villages, Florida Clinics: Perk Spa summerfield, Florida

Feb 14 2017
National Congress of Employers Association AKA NCE GapAfford Plus, AKA MultiPlan Inc, AKA NCE Premier Medical Insurance, AKA NCE Group, AKA Amenity Benefits, AKA Allied National Lied, Scam, Fake, Pre-Exisiting Condition Termination, No refunds Houston TX Author: Durham, North Carolina Health Insurance: National Congress of Employers Association Internet

Feb 13 2017
Aimee Berger Aimee Berger Primary Wave EntertainmentExecutive Director Brand Partnerships2 Generations Spa Music Management( Owner) Lies, Employing Interns To Work For Free, Fraud New York New York Author: Fountain, Colorado Modeling & Talent Agencies: Aimee Berger New York , New York

Feb 13 2017
Lori Hoover of Hoover Acres Indiana Elmer Miller of Lagrange Indiana Unable to Provide medical information about puppy's parents Lagrange Indiana Author: Louisville, Kentucky Animal Services: Lori Hoover of Hoover Acres Indiana Lagrange, Indiana

Feb 13 2017
young stuff muscle, My solid muscle , bDermafi bought a free 14 day trial. however they did not give me a complete 14 days to try. next thing I know they charge me $89.31 for full size product, could not return for refund. Internet Author: Pittsburgh , Pennsylvania Skin Care: young stuff muscle Internet

Feb 12 2017
Gaylin R Gilliver Will of the Winds Akitas, Forever Akitas, Magic Mountain Puppy delivered to me with genetic eye defect and infection Internet Author: Crete , Illinois Pet Shops & Supplies: Gaylin R Gilliver Internet

Feb 12 2017
Brent Madill Hot tub, spa, jetted tub service OKOTOKS Alberta I expected no less of you Author: BLACK DIAMOND, Alberta Pools & Saunas: Brent Madill Internet

Feb 11 2017
Leon's auto inc or ronnies automotives Leon carr Wrote me a fake check for $7,700, for my motorcycle. Took the bike and disappeared. He frequently targets young women . Richmond Virginia
Author: Richmond , Virginia Accounting: Leon's auto inc or ronnies automotives Richmond , Virginia