Your Search | forever young medical spa

Feb 10 2016
Dermaluxe Beauty and Supplement Products I ordered a 14 daytrial of Dermaluxe. They sent 2 products and they came 2 days before trial ended. I called would not let me cancell my trial said they would extend it . I told them i never opened the package i will NOT get off this call until this matter is taken care of . After a 30 minute drama he said he would and send me a email confirmation. I have yet to recieve the confirmation and he just added 14 more days to trial said what would please me to get me calmed down and off the phone. Now im forced to cancell my credit card. WHAT IS HAPPENING!! Boca Raton Florida Author: Lynnwood, Washington Medical Laboratories: Dermaluxe Boca Raton, Florida

Feb 10 2016
new jersey mens medical clinic i was told by my dr. that i may need a opr. to fix. prob. so i,am a little shook up paramus New Jersey Author: TOMS RIVER, New Jersey Doctors: new jersey mens medical clinic paramus, New Jersey

Feb 10 2016
weightvest4osteoporosis Weight vest is not for women its a hot mess to look at. carpinteria Internet Author: Miami, Florida Medical Supplies: weightvest4osteoporosis Internet

Feb 09 2016
Imperial Kennels LLC Imperial K9 Sold unhealthy puppy, sold puppy to young SUFFOLK Virginia Author: Suffolk , Virginia Animal Abuse: Imperial Kennels LLC SUFFOLK, Virginia

Feb 09 2016
deluxe eye therapy free product, pay only shipping of $4.95--now charge $180!!! Internet Author: West Haven, Connecticut Medical Supplies: deluxe eye therapy Internet

Feb 09 2016
mchenry medical office Dr. Dosanjh, dr. Hundal dr. dosanjh treats u like a drug addict. Dr. hundal completely messed up my meds! modesto California Author: modesto, California Doctors: mchenry medical office modesto , California

Feb 09 2016
Edgepark Medical Two weeks later, two separate times my doctor has sent in the prescription and it still isn't shipped! Internet Author: Seffner, Florida Medical Supplies: Edgepark Medical Internet

Feb 06 2016

Feb 06 2016
cys, Pennsylvania cys has lied to me, about me, took my daughter, put her in states custody where she has been physically, mentally abused and neglected medical treatment Waynesburg Pennsylvania Author: Dilliner, Pennsylvania Consumer Services: cys, Pennsylvania Pennsylvania

Feb 05 2016
Labcorp Paid them off once, then 3 years later they turn my account over to collection agency for the same amount and same services. Nationwide Author: Clay city, Kentucky Medical Laboratories: Labcorp Nationwide

Feb 01 2016
Dr. Joel Leib Waterford Medical Associates Very dishonest and unethical Dr's office Waterford Michigan Author: rochester hills , Michigan Doctors: Dr. Joel Leib Waterford,

Feb 01 2016
Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach Golf & Spa Resort Destination Wedding Disaster - Stole from Bride and Groom Cabo San Lucas, Baja Cal Author: New York, New York Wedding Services: Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach Cabo San Lucas, Baja Cal,

Jan 30 2016
Everest Schools I was on a time off period due to a medical condition and lost my housing Indio Nationwide Author: Indio, California Colleges and Universities: Everest Schools Nationwide

Jan 29 2016
BENNETT MEDICAL SUPPLY aka BENNETT MEDICAL SERVICES THIS COMPANY SHAMELESSLY MARKS UP PRICES BY MORE THAN 500% - UNACCEPTABLE!! LAS VEGAS Nevada Author: Nevada Medical Supplies: BENNETT MEDICAL SUPPLY LAS VEGAS, Nevada

Jan 29 2016
Jesse brown VA medical center With holds information and results about your medical tests Chicago Illinois Author: chicago, Illinois Hospitals: Jessb brown VA medical center Chicago, Illinois

Jan 29 2016
AIBT Medical Assistant Tucson Arizona Author: Kennewick, Washington Nurses: AIBT Tucson , Arizona

Jan 28 2016
Dermajeun prolevis I ordered these 2 products for the cost of shipping and handling $5.95 each. After researching about these products I found they do not work. I set out to call them on dayour 7, but they never answered and kept me on hold for more than 1 hour. And counting. Utah
Author: Jersey city, New Jersey Medical Laboratories: Dermajeun Internet

Jan 28 2016
Net Loan USA Patrick Walker/Michael Green Offered a loan of $5000 with a origination fee of $250 for security.  Illinois Internet Author: Young America, Minnesota Loans: Net Loan USA Internet

Jan 27 2016
Family Medical Walk-in Clinic Anita Purvis They ran up a nonsense bill Rogers Arkansas
Author: Rogers, Arkansas Clinics: Family Medical Walk-in Clinic Rogers, Arkansas

Jan 27 2016
Crescendo Fraudulent Charges Internet Author: Oldfort, Tennessee Medical Laboratories: Crescendo Internet

Jan 27 2016
Mountain gypsies Cat Young and Tess Hughes Fraudulent faith healers Roan mountain Tennessee Author: Roanoke, Virginia Psychic Fortune Tellers: Mountain gypsies Roan mountain , Tennessee

Jan 27 2016
Lifewatch USA Equipment failure, customer-blaming customer service, and continued charges after closure of account! Middletown Connecticut Author: San Diego, California Emergency Medical Services: Lifewatch USA Middletown, Connecticut

Jan 27 2016
911 TaxRelief.com They DO NOT PROTECT YOU FROM THE IRS!! DON'T DO IT. Glendale California
Author: Ballston Spa, New York Tax Services: 911 TaxRelief.com Glendale, California

Jan 26 2016
Abbott Store Abbott, EAS, Abbott Nutrition, double charge, refuse to refund, scam Columbus Internet, Ohio
Author: Wyoming Medical Supplies: Abbott Store Internet

Jan 26 2016
Bobbi Boss Midway International, Inc.IndiRemi Premium Virgin Hair,First Remi,Premier Collection,Espirit, BonEla Brazilian Natural, Style One Complete pack total system, Wet & Wavy Indian Hair, Hit Hair in Trend, Forever Premium Weave Selection, Genesis, Visso 100% This company advertises that it sell premium human virgin hair at premium cost, but is is selling subpar junk Cerritos, California Author: Rancho Mirage, California Beauty Products: Bobbi Boss Cerritos, , California