Your Search | fortivus construction, llc dba firewheel pools and outdoor living

26, Report #1319719

Jul 30 2016
lovespellz.com, mr anwar sadat He is a fraud with 0 knowledge of healing. He will make you send more and nore money and show you no results. He is a liar and does not care about you after tou send him the money. He is not capable of anything. He is a loser. I send him money 6 timea and got no results. So please do nit trust this guy. South Africa Internet Author: Fullerton , California Astrologers & Psychics: Www.lovespellz.com, mr anwar sadat Internet

Jul 30 2016
Atlanta Medical Day Spa Dr. Debra J. Atkins  Atlanta Medical Day Spa Dr. Debra J. Atkins Botox made a mess of my face Doctor didnt warn me of the risks Marietta Georgia No Settlement Author: roswell, Georgia Plastic Surgeons: Atlanta Medical Day Spa Marietta, Georgia

28, Report #1319715

Jul 30 2016
World Global Network PTE, Ltd Wor(I)d Global Money Empty promises, No Products Delivery, No Refunds, No Phone Contact, and Woeful Customer Service. Equity Plaza, Singapore Florida Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Questionable Activities: World Global Network PTE, Ltd Internet

29, Report #1319709

Jul 30 2016
Cash bet usa Mike and danny We sent 200 And did not receive our money we suppose got a loan for 5,240 but now they say we need some money they are screemed out and they also call from different numbers I also googled they address now I'll be so wrong wen I get my check and go down there and blow the company up I will not be wrong we also had to purchase a itune card to put the 200$ on it 200 west jackson Chicago Illinois Internet Author: Hot springs Arkansas , Arkansas Cross-Border Scams: Cash bet usa Internet

30, Report #1319705

Jul 30 2016
Go Shop and Save N/A Charged My Debit Card No, I Thought I Won A $100.00 Walmart Gift Card. I was Charged For A Club Membership and Cosmetics. I didn't receive either in the mail. Maitland Florida Author: Brownsville, Tennessee Drugstores: Go Shop and Save Maitland, Florida

31, Report #1319704

Jul 30 2016
Options Real Estate, Monte Anderson, Tara Stargrove Never paid for months of hard work, never reimbursed promised monies for materials and loans. invested 40,000 that never got allocated and they haven't returned investment when ask to Duncanville Texas
Author: Dallas, Texas Neighborhood Services: Options Real Estate Duncanville, Texas

32, Report #1319693

Jul 29 2016
Suddenlink Cable/Internet Ripping OFF Handicapped Blind Civ/Vets! Pineville Louisiana Nationwide FILE and FTC COMPLAINT Author: Pineville, Louisiana Cable TV: Suddenlink Cable/Internet Nationwide

Jul 29 2016
Federal Court held that Sac County Prosecutor Ben Smith’s threat to prosecute ED Magedson and Xcentric was likely to be found to be illegal retaliation, and likely to be found to have violated the civil right of free speech First Amendment of the United States Constitution
prepaid. Author: Tempe, Arizona Government Corruption: Page1.me Michael Roberts Rexxfield DISGRACEFUL spreading lies | Sac County Prosecutor Ben Smith - RIPOFF REPORT STATEMENT Rebuttal Posting countering Michael Roberts Rexxfield propaganda. Sac City, Iowa

34, Report #1319692

Jul 29 2016
Mesa Property Management Dishonest and Manipulating Victorville California Author: Upland, California Property Management: Mesa Property Management Victorville, California

35, Report #1319690

Jul 29 2016
Nuway Living AKA Ruben Jones. Fraudulent Company! Directly lied about refunding me . Still have not received refund! Help!! New Jersey Author: Wasilla, Alaska Weightloss Programs: Nuway Living

36, Report #1319694

Jul 29 2016
Baron Contruction & Remodeling Verno Baron Stole our deposit and never did the work Kearns Utah
Author: Highland, Utah Liars: Baron Contruction & Remodeling Kearns, Utah

37, Report #1319682

Jul 29 2016
universal expedite.Jackie and joe new lenox Illinois Author: Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: universal expedite.Jackie and joe new lenox, Illinois

38, Report #1319680

Jul 29 2016
KTC Store All employees The store always charges a different amount than ones displayed and their register rings up something different than what is charged. Employees are rude and have been heard saying they don't like black people which is offensive. fort worth Texas Author: Fort Worth, Texas Cash Services: KTC Store Fort Worth,

39, Report #1319683

Jul 29 2016
bigsavesonline.com Buyer beware. Nationwide Author: Alabama Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: bigsavesonline.com Nationwide

40, Report #1319678

Jul 29 2016
Graybul van lines Gray Bull movers graybul van lines charged me $17,000.000 to move my belongings to Atlanta after sending someone out to my hose to llok at everything I moved. The price was binding for $3600.00. The man who the saleswoman said was the owner, Eli was rude and an extorted the money from me. He refused to honor the estimate.Then some woman named Bridget wwas even ruder. hollywood Florida Author: hollywood, Florida District Attorneys Assistant DA: Graybul van lines hollywood, Florida

41, Report #1319674

Jul 29 2016
The Good Feet Store BEWARE....You cannot get any type of refund from this company. I saw the Good Feet commercial less than a month ago and I hobbled into the store hoping I could get some relief. The gentleman who helped me was charming and told me he had the same exact foot condition that I did. He said he could guarantee I would get better with the Good Feet orthotics. I was shocked at the price ($800) but I felt so humiliated somehow if I didn't buy the package since he spent so much time with me. I ultimately had to pay from 2 different credit cards just to be able to afford them.  Broomfield Colorado Author: Northglenn, Colorado Department & Outlet Stores: The Good Feet Store Broomfield, Colorado

42, Report #1319671

Jul 29 2016
Supernova Sales rep purports to be with google+ and says he can inmprove my web present for a one time $299 fee newport beach California Author: virginia beach, Virginia Advertising / Deceptive: Supernova newport beach, California

43, Report #1319659

Jul 29 2016
Eyetensify and Skin Optics RIP OFF and a SCAM Santa Anna, California Internet Author: Monongahela, Pennsylvania Eye Care: Eyetensify and Skin Optics Internet

44, Report #1319656

Jul 29 2016
Advanced Insulation Services, LLC Tim Steinmetz, Advanced Insulation Services, Scam Company! Never Work For This Company! They Cheat Their Employees Out of Payroll!! Winter Haven Florida Author: Winter Haven, Florida Maintenance Companies: Advanced Insulation Services, LLC Winter Haven, Florida

45, Report #1319644

Jul 29 2016
SkinOptics - Eyessentials - Skinrestor - Eyetensive Fraudulent Scheme Santa Ana California Author: Dallas, Texas Bait-and-Switch: SkinOptics - Eyessentials Santa Ana, California

46, Report #1319638

Jul 29 2016
MIRA VIE SKIN CREAM I order wrinkle free cream . FREE SAMPLE Filed out information $4,95 S&H.. Next question would you like to order a free trial of eye recovery I checked NO an additional %5,95 S&H. Received both products in Dame envelope package. I read the term and conditions. Nothing was written it was a 14day trial. I made sure I read everything because I had fallen for this scam before. I believe I seen this on Facebook. When I called (after I had a pending charge for $89.95) I had not called to cancel within the trial period . No paperwork came in the mail or n the package. Internet Author: Foley, Alabama Internet: MIRA VIE SKIN CREAM Internet

47, Report #1319640

Jul 29 2016
yolanda louise roberts dead beat renter! yolanda roberts houston texasyolanda louise roberts dead beat renter Yolanda Louise Roberts came to us to help her get approved for an apartment. We got her approved at the apartment and the 1st month rent she wrote the apartment community a hot check. She is a Con-Artist. Dead Beat Renter. We contacted all the other companies to not help this scam artist for any reasaon. houston Texas Author: California Collection Agencies: yolanda louise roberts dead beat renter! houston, Texas

48, Report #1319634

Jul 29 2016
Diamond Resorts International Deception, innuendo, exaggeration and outright lies are the basis of their business model! Las Vegas Nevada Author: Mason City, Iowa Timeshare Rentals: Diamond Resorts International Las Vegas, Nevada

49, Report #1319632

Jul 29 2016
Revskin Revitalize Made a false charge / visa autorization under the name enhanceskin and advertised a free trial. but charged 88.10 with automatic shipment. Would not refund. Santa Anna California Author: Middletown, Delaware Unusual Rip-Off: Revskin Internet

50, Report #1319620

Jul 29 2016
ASAP American Standard Auto Protection Bate and Switch Wilmington Delaware Author: Vacaville, California Auto Warranty: ASAP American Standard Auto Protection Wilmington, Delaware