Your Search | fortivus construction, llc dba firewheel pools and outdoor living

May 27 2016
BBQ Doctor, Scottsdale, AZ Damaged property and refused to indemnify customer. Mislead customer to believe they would remedy the loss. Scottsdale Arizona Author: Gilbert, Arizona Consumer Services: BBQ Doctor, Scottsdale, AZ Scottsdale, Arizona

May 27 2016
Americanforklocksmith They said they would charge $29 dollars to come out and $25 and up to unlock my car. The guy took 30 seconds to unlock my car and he charged me $120 for a total bill of $149. I asked what a $25 car opening looked like and he could not answer. I called the office and asked them and she beat around the bush, but basically there is no $25 car opening. It is deceptive advertising. And $149 is very expensive. American Fork Utah Author: American Fork, Utah Advertising / Deceptive: Americanforklocksmith Internet

May 27 2016
MNetFinancial Insight Imaging, Aliso Viejo, CA and Insight Imaging, Los Gatos, CA Total Incompetence, blatant arrogance etc. Los Gatos, CA CA Author: Hollister, California Doctors: MNetFinancial

May 27 2016
louie-englishbulldogs.com Selling dogs with pictures from other adds from south africa but he is advertising he is in maryland but wont give me his address or phone number just wants cash wired to him says maryland but really south africa Internet Author: jupiter, Florida Bait-and-Switch: louie-englishbulldogs.com Internet

May 27 2016
Major Energy they told me that my utility company sent them that there was a mistake when we went to file for discount at the Salvation Army. I am a senior and dont need my bill going any higher *** ***** ** ** ***** *** NY 10962 Author: New Bedford, Massachusetts Door to Door Sales: Major Energy Nationwide

May 27 2016
Apple ridge Kennels German Shepherds Owner Annette S I was informed that the GPS was fully trained and house broken and that turned out not totally true.  Cleveland Tennessee Author: Cookeville, Tennessee Unusual Rip-Off: Apple ridge Kennels German Shepherds Cleveland , Tennessee

May 27 2016
Direct Express They investigate the theft of my card and they totally dropped the ball did crappy investigation and now I'm homeless San Antonio Texas Author: PORTLAND, Oregon Accounting: Direct Express

May 27 2016
L'Core Paris Amit Bar Product burned my eyes and face Las Vegas Nevada Author: SURPRISE, Arizona Beauty Products: L'Core Paris Las Vegas, Nevada

May 27 2016
Poulan-Pro gas trimmer and products Charlotte, NC Nationwide Author: Huntington, New York Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: Poulan-Pro Nationwide

May 27 2016
Diet Supplement-PM Said one price would be 156 ended up being 200.00 with 50.00 rebate. never saw that in add about rebate. Also every month sending unathorized Supplements at a cost of $38.26. Provo Utah Author: Tecumseh, Michigan Weightloss Programs: Black and Decker Internet

May 27 2016
Black and Decker New mower doesn't work out of the box Nationwide Author: Cary, North Carolina Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: Black and Decker Nationwide

May 27 2016
Indiana All Star Driving Refunds not Allowed even if you're unhappy with their lack of customer service, and their disorganization. Evansville Indiana Author: Evansville, Indiana Driving Schools: Indiana All Star Driving Evansville, Indiana

May 27 2016
Eric N Gichoya Gichoya, Eric N. fdba ELSA Real Estate and Mortgage Services fbda Elsa International fdba ELSA D aka Elkanah Gichoya fdba ELSA B fdba ELSA International Inc. aka Eric N. Gichoya fdba ELSA C dba ELSA A, 2708 Fourseasons Dr., Columbus 43207 breach of contract ,Fraud and deception Columbus Ohio Author: Columbus, Ohio Realtors: Eric N Gichoya Columbus, Ohio

May 27 2016
Canadian Pardons TOOK MY MONEY AND DISAPPEARED Toronto Ontario Author: Mississauga, Ontario Legal Services: Canadian Pardons Toronto , Ontario

May 27 2016
Hatcraze.com -Crazy Enterprises LLC Francis Snyder Took my money, never delivered, never responded. The company has active web site, promises fast delivery, states safe encrypted, safe to pay. Riverton Utah Author: Kendrick, Idaho Unusual Rip-Off: Hatcraze.com Riverton , Utah

May 27 2016
truck and auto depot what a rip off Mesa Arizona Author: Arizona Auto Dealers: truck and auto depot Mesa, Arizona

May 27 2016
Registered asset advisors Peter mouk and Dana parsons Peter mouk and Dana Parsons sent me a letter stating that I won 3mulliin dollars, googled it and said they were a scam! So irritated that they actually take time to do this. Huntington station New York Author: Abilene, Texas Financial Services: Registered asset advisors Huntington station, New York

May 27 2016
Home Pride House Inspections Jack Wendel Watch Out! Not Qualified To Inspect Homes Carefully! Offered Refund and then did not answer Phone! Aurora Internet
Author: newbury, Ohio Home Improvements: Home Pride House Inspections Internet

May 27 2016
Ease cash loan The address on the paperwork they sent me is 14976 E Foothill Blvd 900, Fontana CA 92335 Told me I was approved for loan, I sent money to fund the loan and never received my loan Internet Author: Lancaster, Texas Miscellaneous Companies: Ease cash loan Internet

May 27 2016
Concrete Solutions of Central Florida Rude, mean, threatening, hostile, unprofessional and profanity Winter Park Florida
Author: Orlando, Florida Small Business Services: Concrete Solutions of Central Florida Winter Park, Florida

May 27 2016
King David Moving and Storage WA All Services No Care to Personal Belongings Tacoma WA Author: Mansfield, Texas Moving Companies: King David Moving and Storage WA WA

May 27 2016
instant checkmate Misleads you into thinking you can get a free report, collects information from you, and then requires payment to see the report Internet Author: 90704, California Private Investigators: instant checkmate Internet

May 27 2016
Top resume AKA Talentinc. Out of $119 and No Product or Feedback! Internet Company Response Author: Windsor Mill, Maryland Unusual Rip-Off: Top resume Internet

May 27 2016
Hongstr eyemend I woke up this morning 5/27/16 to get ready for work and had a charge on my debit card of $85.95 from this hongstr eyemend never have even heard of them don't know how this happened I just want my money back. Internet Author: OLIVEHILL, Tennessee Credit Card Fraud: Hongstr eyemend Internet

May 27 2016
Dollar rent a car Dollar, Thrifty Requested I purchase their insurance when I picked up the car at Dusseldorf airport. I do have insurance with my American Express card and when I did the online reservation via travelocity I declined the insurance provided by Dollar Dusseldorf Not sure Author: Cobham, Auto Rentals: dollar rent a car Internet