Your Search | four corner store

Oct 21 2016
This is it I am tired of ashley hawthorne family harassing me and spreading untrue lies about me we are going to the media to tell what wells fargo employees ashley and chaz hawthorne falsely accused Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Oct 20 2016
Autozone Forced a re-charge to my Credit/Debit card after I returned an Item and left the store Macon Georgia Resolved Author: Macon, Georgia Credit & Debt Services: Autozone Macon, Georgia

Oct 20 2016
Convert2Media delayed payment more than four months Florida physical location
Author: Changsha, Mortgage Fraud Investigators: Convert2Media Internet

Oct 19 2016
The Dump financing and delivery scam!!! lawsuit to ensue, never go there tempe, Arizona salesman was honest with me - The Dump lies! Author: peoria, Arizona Furniture & Furnishings: The Dump tempe, Arizona

Oct 19 2016
Walmart N/A I’m writing about a purchase I made at the Walmart™ in Elverson, PA. I’ve. Always had a good experience at that store till this purchase I stop to check on prices of tires at a person at the tire department stated if you buy four you get one free. I stop back a few days later to make a purchase and after that I was charged for four tires. Mike Elverson Pennsylvania Author: Honey Brook, Pennsylvania Auto Tire shops: Walmart Elverson, Pennsylvania

Oct 18 2016
Hanna Paint & Hardware Hardware On Line Store Thieves and Liars well versed in Rip-Off Schemes Ft. Lauderdale, FLA Internet Author: Nebraska Hardware & Tools: Hanna Paint & Hardware Internet

Oct 17 2016
Author: Phoenix, Arizona Sports Cards & Memorabilia: PHOENIX CARD COOPERATIVE Phoenix, Arizona

Oct 14 2016
YQ-premium2sale Pandora discount store not real Pandora jewelry china Internet Author: Dollard-des-Ormeaux, Quebec Jewelers: YQ-premium2sale Internet

Oct 14 2016
Express Auto Glass Daniel Anellilo Promised a $50.00 check but after 4 phone calls, and four different excuses, Mr. Angellilo still has not sent the check. Tarpon Springs Florida Author: land o lakes, Florida Car Parts & Accessories: Express Auto Glass Tarpon Springs, Florida

Oct 13 2016
Coaches corner sports auction They described a 1952 Topps Mickey Mantle #311 as be 0 authentic. I won the card and paid $6400 for it. Sent it to PSA to get it graded and authenticated and it came back as not authentic. This company sells fraudulent items Souderton Pennsylvania Author: Hudsonville , Michigan Boat Brokers: Coaches corner sports auction Nationwide

Oct 10 2016
Boost Mobile Store Leased a cell phone. Was informed that I could pay off anytime I wanted in a period of 90 days. Was not informed that a 20% fee would be charged fof paying off in the term they said that I could do. Was not told about the penalties. brandon Florida Which means.... Author: brandon, Florida Telephones: Smartpay Leasing, Boost Mobile brandon, Florida

Oct 09 2016
Tresor Rare New York This company uses hard sell unscrupulous techniques. The product is priced very differently online from what you are told in the store. After a long blurb about big savings the sales person brings out damaged package and offers it at a greatly reduced price. No ones pays the same for this product. BEWARE New York New York Author: New York Beauty Products: Tresor Rare New York, New York

Oct 09 2016
basketball store and yuguang liu Yuguang liu  China Internet
Author: Sacramento, California $$ REWARDS Offered: store and yuguang liu Internet

Oct 07 2016
Hugo Boss Online-Store Scam site masquerading as an online Hugo Boss store Internet Author: WASHINGTON, Dist of Columbia Clothing Stores: Hugo Boss Online-Store Internet
15, Report #1332004

Oct 06 2016
CNC FACTORY CNC FACTORY CNC FACTORY, MSR SHOP, MSR STORE Scammes Rippers will never send anything InternetCNC FactoryCountry: Romania City:BucharestSkype: shop2014atTel:+40764 233 431Web Site : STORE msr shopshop msr du MSR STORE Scammes Rippers will never send anything Internet Internet
Author: Alabama Electronic Manufacturers: CNC FACTORY Internet
16, Report #1331994

Oct 06 2016
Dr. Tatoff Over a year ago, we paid Dr. Tatoff over $4000.00 dollars to remove a large tattoo. We paid up front due to a signed agreement that treatments at would carry on until the tattoo was gone, even though they estimated 14 treatments at 8 weeks apart. We signed up at the Ft Worth location and had about 5 treatments there. They then closed that location which no phone call or email. We drove for our next appointment one weekend and the Ft. Worth office had a padlock on the door. We called the Dallas office and explained our situation. They asked us stop start coming to Dallas for the remainder of appointments. Inconvenient at that point but not a life breaker. No they have closed the Dallas store and we have no recourse.  Beverly Hills California Nationwide Author: Glen Rose, Texas Advertising / Deceptive: Dr. Tatoff Nationwide

Author: Muskegon , Michigan Cross-Border Scams: FLORYDAY Internet

Oct 05 2016
Simile Store Quero cancelar o pedido e estornar o valor e eles não respondem InternetSimile Store cancel the order and reverse the value and they do not respond Internet Author: São Paulo, Other Clothing Stores: Simile Store Internet

Oct 04 2016
Fitbit At Fitbit, Service is a Four-Letter Word Nationwide Author: San Diego, California Weightloss Programs: Fitbit Nationwide

Oct 03 2016
Apple Computer Inc. Apple Computer Iphone 7plus stops charging after 1 week and Apple tells me except data loss and wait in Store till 5 am New York City Nationwide Author: new york city , New York Cellular Phone Companies: Apple Computer Inc. Nationwide

Oct 03 2016
Ericdress online shopping website I ordered four shirts and paid about $95 for them and they shipped it out on 27 July per records sent to me. 4 weeks later I received only one cheap looking shirt. I'm still waiting 65 days later for the others and they're either ignoring my emails or telling me they'll check with their logistics department or I should check my local post office China Internet Author: Accra, New Jersey $$ REWARDS Offered: Ericdress online shopping website Internet

Oct 03 2016
Your Engine Store AAA transmission and Engine Used Engine Bought that is not what is told on site Internet Author: Sacramento, California Auto Parts: Your Engine Store Internet

Oct 03 2016
AMI VENTURES INC. SEARS ONLINE STORE Consumer Fraud WEST HAVEN Connecticut Author: Lacoochee, Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: AMI VENTURES INC. Internet

Oct 02 2016
sprint store sprint PCS Miss leading,inconsiderate,Phony,no reguard. Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Cellular Phone Companies: sprint store Los Angeles, California

Oct 02 2016
Appliance Factory & Mattress Kingdom Fraud failure to honor sales contract that I paid for in full. I purchased a stove and refrigerator from this store.  Thornton Colorado Author: Denver, Colorado Specialty Stores: Appliance Factory & Mattress Kingdom Thornton, Colorado