Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

four seasons resorts intl

Showing 1-25 of 7,605 Found Reports For more specific results for "four seasons resorts intl"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

1, Report #920057

Mar 21 2017
devonshire diamonds intl shelley cash,cheryl bidner, lee cash, james gagliardini,ashleigh reznick Gem stones ripoff artists Toronto, Ontario Canada NOTICE Author: winnipeg, Manitoba Sales People: devonshire diamonds intl Toronto, Ontario

Mar 20 2017
Diamond Resorts International The Palms Country Club and Resort Condominium Association Insane late charges for late maintenance fee Coral Springs Florida Nationwide Author: Northport, New York Resorts: Diamond Resorts International Nationwide

Mar 18 2017
silverleaf resort oak n spruce, lee, mass. said I could sell it for more money and that they would help me to sell my timeshare lee Massachusetts Author: woonsocket, Rhode Island Resorts: silverleaf resort lee, Massachusetts

Mar 18 2017
Cabins of the Smoky Mountains cabinsofthesmokymointains.com Inconsiderate, Inept, Zero Customer Service Gatlinburg Tennessee Author: Auburn, Alabama Resorts: Cabins of the Smoky Mountains Gatlinburg, Tennessee

Mar 17 2017
Kroger Inc. Sale items three for four dollars scanned for different amounts-some 1.33, some 1.34. Kroger is ripping you off in pennies. Southfield Nationwide Not too bright are ya? Author: Southfield , Michigan Grocery Stores: Kroger Inc. Nationwide

Mar 14 2017
Cross Border Investments, Inc Christopher Valdez Mr Valdez is in cahoots with Louise DeLuca from Ibex real estate to scam timeshare owners Los Angeles California Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Resorts: Cross Border Investments, Inc Los Angeles, California

Mar 14 2017
Ibex, Inc. Mr. Louise DeLuca Contacted us telling us that Fox Conn wanted to buy our timeshare in Mexico Glenview Illinois Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Resorts: Ibex, Inc. Glenview, Illinois

Mar 14 2017
Columbus International Escrow Services Fraudulent Activity New York New York how did it turn out Author: Chesterbrook, Pennsylvania Resorts: Columbus International Escrow Services New York, New York

Mar 14 2017
Elvis Capellan RECOMMENDED TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Elvis Capellan award winning Real Estate Executive is dedicated to total customer satisfaction. *UPDATE: Capellan pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Capellan recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
ELVIS CAPELLAN IS A LIAR AND A CRIMINAL!!! Author: Boise, Idaho Travel Companies: Elvis Capellan Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Elvis Capellan a Real Estate Executive at HGVC which is a division of “Hilton Worldwide Holdings Inc.” Elvis Capallen is responsible for helping grow the leading global hospitality company, over 3,000 properties, half a billion rooms in over 80 countries helping customers from all over the world acquire deeded real estate properties at Hilton resorts in the Asia Pacific region at the HGVC division. Elvi Nampa, Idaho

Sandals Resort Five-Star rated my @**! Saint Lucius
Author: Hobart, Indiana Resorts: Sandals Resort Nationwide

Mar 13 2017
Four seasons real estate Casas de ruidoso Author: Texas Places & Information: Four seasons real estate

Mar 13 2017
linkshe I ordered two shirts on Feb 11 2017, stated four business days - just received today 03/13 after several inquiries and even tried to cancel with pleas for me to have patience. One of the shirts states cotton, but clearly is spandex/nylon blend. The othe I ordered two shirts on Feb 11 2017, stated four business days - just received today 03/13 after several inquiries and even tried to cancel with pleas for me to have patience. One of the shirts states cotton, but clearly is spandex/nylon blend. The othe Shanghai Internet Author: Haverhill, Massachusetts Unusual Rip-Off: linkshe Internet

Mar 13 2017
Grand Crown/Capital Resorts Major Scam Pigeon Forge and Florida Nationwide Author: Zanesville, Ohio Resorts: Grand Crown/Capital Nationwide

Mar 10 2017
ROC7 Ordered one item and company sent and billed me for four. Lakeland Florida Author: Carmel Valley, California Electronic Manufacturers: ROC7 Lakeland, Florida

Mar 10 2017
Diamond resorts international Purchased a time share for almost 30000 US dollars and I can't even use it because they can't change the date of my reservation and they don't have anything available so they want to send me to a hotel Las Vegas Nevada Author: Kennewick , Washington Sales People: Diamond resorts international Las Vegas , Nevada

Mar 10 2017
Dish Network I have not had a dish network account in my name. The account was in my brother's name, Richard Reed. I never authorized debit or credit card payment, as this was not my bill, not my accout. Over $400 dollars was taken out of my checking acount by dish network. I must have that money returned to me asap. Due to this unauthorized and potentially illegal action, I have four dollars in my acount. I am prepared to seek legal help immediately. Nationwide Comment--- Author: Finger, Tennessee Credit & Debt Services: Dish Network Nationwide

Mar 09 2017
Giftedlilones I ordered my ninja turtle boots nov 29th 2016...january 2nd 2017 i recieve an email that my order is being shipped first class to usps every time i track the number at usps it states that they are still waiting to recieve an item...ive emailed at least four times i always get an auto reply i contacted them through the website they have not responded it is march of 2017 and i never recieved my order and i want my d*** money back Internet They have returned my messege through.facebook and have apologized Author: Chicago, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: Giftedlilones Internet

Mar 08 2017
Vidanta Group Timeshare Scam Author: New York, New York Resorts: Vidanta Group Nationwide

Mar 08 2017
Merrick Products Trump Coins ordered four coins paid with debit card. was told coins shipped 2/18 ... nothing and it's 3/8 .. no answer to e-mails SCAM Internet Author: Christoval, Texas Credit Card Fraud: Merrick Products Internet

Mar 07 2017
CVH Homes Inc. George Gomez aka Jorge Gomez Rental Home Scam via Craigslist Kissimmee Florida George has still not returned by deposit. Author: Delaware, Ohio Resorts: CVH Homes Inc. Kissimmee, Florida

Mar 06 2017
Lux Style Intl. As I received an e-mail from LuxStyle, about their products. Since I needed some details on one of their products (Quickmax), their reply consisted in thanking me for my purchase and that a delivery date would follow. I immediately contacted Paypal to find out if any charges were applied to my credit card account. . Denmark Europe Internet Author: Montreal, New York Skin Care: Lux Style Intl. Internet

Mar 06 2017
Four Sale Direct Drops Order charged on credit card, never shipped, and no refund. California Internet Author: Stouffville, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Four Sale Direct Drops Internet

Mar 04 2017
Lincoln Logs International; d**k Schoff I invested $75,000, and was scammed. Other dealers need to report; dishonest company. Do not do business with them. kannapolis North Carolina Author: oshkosh, Wisconsin Manufactured Home Dealers: Lincoln Logs, Intl kannapolis, North Carolina

Mar 04 2017
BlueGreen Resorts BlueGreen Resorts scam on free week stay and dining card won Nationwide Author: Mechanicsville, Virginia Lodging: BlueGreen Resorts Nationwide

Mar 04 2017
Sam's Special Offers Order on 1/6/17. After two weeks did not receive, contacted company and was told it would be reshipped within four weeks. Still have not received! Newport News Virginia Author: Newport News, Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: Sam's Special Offers Newport News, Virginia