Your Search | four seasons resorts intl

May 06 2016
Quality Resorts of America QRA Cheated out of 3-Generation Lifetime Membership Unknown Nationwide Author: Rio Vista, California Camps & Campgrounds: Quality Resorts of America Nationwide

May 06 2016
Preferred Guest Resorts TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Preferred Guest Resorts 100% dedicated to customer satisfaction. Strategic changes, additions to corporate procedures implemented, ensuring guests’ satisfaction with promotional vacations to destinations such as Orlando, Napa Valley, Pigeon Forge, & New Orleans. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service – Preferred Guest Resorts pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Preferred Guest Resorts, recognized by Ripoff Report Verifed™ as a safe business service.
We are here to help Author: vancouver, Washington BBB Better Business Bureau: Preferred Guest Resorts TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Preferred Guest Resorts Focusing on smaller privately-branded resorts around the world, developed a reservation platform bringing this inventory to the public. Providing fun, affordable vacation experiences exceeding customer’s expectations. maitland, Florida

May 02 2016
america vacations sold me a acation and when my vacation yime was closed I caled to verify because I did not receive the confirmation and they will not book my hotel  or refund my money online Internet Author: buffalo, New York Resorts: america vacations Internet

May 02 2016
TLC Resorts Vacation Club Allen Marketing Group Totally deceptive representation. Ruined our Las Vegas vacation. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Caswell Beach, North Carolina Timeshare Rentals: TLC Resorts Vacation Club Las Vegas, Nevada

May 02 2016
Exclusive getaway vacations Hilton Head South Carolina Author: Georgia Resorts: Exclusive getaway vacations Hilton Head , South Carolina

Apr 30 2016
Mounthaven Resort Ashford Washington They will steal your credit card detail ashford Washington Author: 98004, Washington Resorts: Mounthaven Resort ashford, Washington

Apr 29 2016
Taninah Resort, Taninah, Taninah Jungle Retreat, Marino Tomacelli, Taninah Villas Marino changed the contract by upping the amount by $6,000 .After we already paid the initial payment, and will not return our money. Quintaroo Internet Author: Newport Beach, California Resorts: Taninah Resort Internet

Apr 27 2016
My wife and I are both on Social Security and and this is how Conn treats the seniors citizen .we bought four pieces of furniture from Conn.s a couch and recliner rocker and two end tables 5 months later the couch broke and went bad Conn send out a repair person .  Greenville South Carolina Author: Honea Path, South Carolina Furniture Manufactures: Conn's Greenville, South Carolina

Apr 27 2016
Five Seasons Wine Company Vinesse The Company Basically Stole From Me - They took money from my account without my knowledge or permission Los Angeles California Author: Santa Monica, California Liquor & Wine Stores: Five Seasons Wine Company Nationwide

10, Report #1301949

Apr 26 2016
Westgate Lakes Resort Lies and deceptive business practices Kissimmee Florida Author: Mountain Top, Pennsylvania Resorts: Westgate Kissimmee, Florida

Apr 25 2016
Bluegreen Resorts Unusable points, stolen items from hotel, unreasonable customer service Multiple Cities Multiple States Author: Easley, South Carolina Property Management: Bluegreen Resorts

Apr 23 2016
Hotelandresortcard.com Discount Dining Dollars Restaurant.com The Hotel Card The Hotel Savings Card Hotel and Resort Card does not pay Hotel Internet Author: Salado, Texas Resorts: Hotelandresortcard.com Internet

Apr 22 2016
AMERICA VACATIONS Fax Scam for All Inclusive Vacations Nationwide Author: WEST LINN , Oregon Resorts: AMERICA VACATIONS Nationwide

Apr 22 2016
AMERICAN VACATIONS AMERICAN VACATIONS CORP, AMERICAN VACATION ACTIVATIONS, TRAVELOCITY, AMERICAN VACATION CORP FRAUDULENT COMPANY GOES BY DIFFERENT NAMES SELLS FALSE PACKAGE ALL INCLUSIVES ?????? Internet Author: NY, New York Resorts: AMERICAN VACATIONS Internet

Apr 21 2016
El Dorado Resorts Grandview-Las Vegas Rip off Las Vegas Internet Author: Palmerston North, Other Resorts: El Dorado Resorts Internet

Apr 21 2016
Preferred Guest Resorts REVIEW: Team at Preferred Guest Resorts dedicated to 100% satisfaction of customers. Providing Best Vacations Ever through use of fun, affordable promotional vacation packages is top priority. *UPDATE: Preferred Guest Resorts pledges their commitment to always improving their operations by joining Ripoff Report’s Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer by increasing their confidence when doing business with a member business. Preferred Guest Resorts is recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Yeah yeah yeah Author: Paris, Other Resorts: Preferred Guest Resorts | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Preferred Guest Resorts Focusing on smaller privately-branded resorts around the world, developed a reservation platform bringing this inventory to the public. Providing fun, affordable vacation experiences exceeding customer’s expectations. Minnetonka, Minnesota

Apr 20 2016
Diamond Resorts /BestEverVacation.com/VRC/https://www.diamondresorts.com/sweepstakes/terms. Vacation SCAM! Rude,Terse,Ghetto,Incompetent,Ignorant/Unintelligent Street talkers, lacking in Cust. Serv! Florida/Vegas Nationwide Author: Orlando, Florida Resorts: Diamond Resorts Nationwide

Apr 20 2016
WaterAfilters I ordered water filters from this company online, they charged my credit card and never shipped merchandise. it has been four weeks,i have called company twice and have been told that they are shipping, now no answer Internet Author: Battlement Mesa, Colorado Home HealthCare: WaterAfilters Internet

Apr 19 2016
Wyndham Vacation Resorts Wyndham Vacation Club Discovering we were scammed with our Discovery membership Orlando Florida Author: Clearwater, Florida Timeshare Rentals: Wyndham Vacation Resorts Orlando, Florida

Apr 15 2016
Blue Fin Rock Harbor Marina & RV Resort Sam & Alana Stoia BEWARE...These Deviants will steal everything you own! BOTTOM FEEDERS, Stay Away!! Key Largo Florida
Author: New Jersey RV Resorts: Blue Fin Rock Harbor Marina & RV Resort Key Largo, Florida

Apr 14 2016
Capitol Resorts Misrepresented themselves to make a sale . PigeonForge, TN Author: Lenore, West Virginia Resorts: Capitol Resorts

Apr 13 2016
Four Directions Moving Unprofessional, lack of ethics Halifax Nova Scotia Author: Ontario Moving & Storage: Four Directions Moving Halifax,

Apr 13 2016
T Mobile I bought 4 phones 2 years ago from a T mobile store. The person at the store told me that I could get a 5th line for free or even cheaper, I cannot remember which one. I stated that I had no need for it, but they assured me it would not cost anything and to get the deal I got I needed to get it. I assure you I have never activated it or used it. So I find out that they are charging me $13.95 per month for it and T mobile rep tells me that they cannot cancel it, but they can give me a monthly credit. I trust that they take care of that. Today I get my bill and notice I notice I am being charged for that and $10.00 a month for 3 of my four (or 5 lines) for some kind of protection plan. I assume that I was sold it and agreed to it, but feel I was mislead, since I did not get it on all lines and I am not very clear on what it is. Nationwide Resolved Author: Gilbert, Arizona Cellular Phone Companies: T Mobile Nationwide

Apr 13 2016
Hotels Corp/ WestGate Resorts WestGate Lake Resorts Orlando Deception Deception Deception Kissimmee Florida
Author: Fort Wayne, Indiana Hotel: Hotels Corp/ WestGate Resorts Kissimmee , Florida

Apr 12 2016
Coast to Coast / Grand Getaways RIPOFF REPORT RECOMMENDS | VERIFIED TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Coast to Coast Grand Getaways' commitment to 100% customer satisfaction is echoed in its corporate motto, Customers first.... Always.*UPDATE: Coast to Coast / Grand Getaways pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Coast to Coast / Grand Getaways recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Got the phone call AGAIN ! $$$$ Author: Pacifica, California Resorts: Coast to Coast / Grand Getaways TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Coast to Coast / Grand Getaways where vacation dreams come true. Coast to Coast / Grand Getaways offer an impressive array of vacation opportunities for you and your family to explore. Coast to Coast / Grand Getaways members enjoy the services of a Travel Counselor, who will tend to your every vacation need. Saratota, Florida