Your Search | fred's select auto

Feb 10 2016
Day & Night Towing They stole my vehicle and sold it without notice or authorization. Then I received my DMV renewal! They never report to any agency LAPD or DMV. Thieves! Northridge California Author: Sylmar, California Auto Towing: Day & Night Towing Northridge , California

Feb 10 2016
HSBC Auto accounts This company has a lien on our 1993 toyota which we bought out right 20 years ago my husband died a few month ago and i wanted to give it to my neighbor and when i went to get a new title because i couldnt find mine they said there was a lien on it. Then i read all these scams and this is fraud. I will take them to court if i have to. Sacremento California California Author: North Lauderdale, Florida Car Financing: HSBC Auto accounts Sacremento, California

Feb 10 2016
Noble trucking LLC Stay away from these people if your looking to have your car transported BOCA RATON Florida Author: orchard park, New York Auto Shipping Companies: Noble trucking LLC BOCA RATON, Florida

Feb 10 2016
quicklocksmith247.com Locked keys in car Village of Sheffield Ohio Author: Ohio Auto Advertising Services: quicklocksmith247.com

Feb 10 2016
PERRY BROTHERS TIRE SERVICE Chad Perry They are scam artist,they told me I needed brakes on my range rover.after chad perry told me I needed brakes,and new tires the bill came out to $2,600.two weeks later I went for service from the dealer.he asked me why I bought such cheap tires,then I asked about my brakes.he said they were never touched.I contacted the attorney general. Sanford North Carolina Author: Sanford , North Carolina Auto Repair Service: PERRY BROTHERS TIRE SERVICE Sanford, North Carolina

Feb 09 2016
Kia Atlanta South Not honoring my powertrain warranty Morrow Georgia Maintaince Author: Conley, Georgia Auto Warranty: Kia Atlanta South Morrow, Georgia

Feb 09 2016
Wayne Mazda Ripped off during Trade-In Wayne New Jersey Is Coast Captain Obvious? Author: Newburgh, New York Auto Dealers: Wayne Mazda Wayne, New Jersey

Feb 09 2016
Enterprise Rent-A-Car Overcharged us by $1100! with No Compunction Morrow Georgia Author: Norcross, Georgia Auto Rentals: Enterprise Rent-A-Car Morrow, Georgia

Feb 09 2016
your kar company sold me a truck with a rusted frame and covered it up with bedliner. norfolk Virginia Author: norfolk, Virginia Auto Dealers: your kar company norfolk, Virginia

Feb 09 2016
Breakthrough Towing Used extortion of the Hamtramck Police Department to tow my car out of an unused lot 5 minutes after I parked. They are PREDATORY. Hamtramck Michigan
Author: Harrison Twp, Michigan Auto Towing: Breakthrough Towing Hamtramck, Michigan

Feb 08 2016
Locksmith Knoxville, Tn Secura T Locksmith Said $19 to unlock my door, threw in a extra 80, with no explaination as to why. And didnt even give me a estament. knoxville Tennessee
Locksmith scam Author: knoxville, Tennessee Auto Advertising Services: Locksmith Knoxville, Tn knoxville, Tennessee

Feb 08 2016
Wiesner Inc Wiesner Huntsville did not repair my car as instructed and did not list complaint on invoice cost me 5200.00 Huntsville Texas Author: Trinity, Texas Auto Repair Service: Wiesner Inc Huntsville, Texas

Feb 08 2016
Owner, Moe Shakrai: San Diego Import Center Moe Shakrai/San Diego Import Center Ripping off 74 Year Old Woman San Diego California Author: Escondido, California Auto Dealers: Moe Shakrai, San Diego Import Center San Diego, California

Feb 08 2016
Perillo Downers Grove, Rhoy Montes, Dan Kern Unethical and Unprofessional Downers Grove Illinois Transaction was completely transparent Author: Glenview, Illinois Auto Dealers: Perillo Downers Grove Downers Grove, Illinois

Feb 08 2016
Express Oil Change Decatur, Ala. 1011 told me couldnt fix tire and tried to sell me new tires and I went to my tireman he fixed it and also they ripped my son off 400.00 on 2 rotors and brake pads. Decatur Alabama Author: Decatur, Alabama Auto Repair Service: Express Oil Change Decatur, Ala. Decatur, Alabama

Feb 08 2016
Autorodz Ronald MayberryAndrew ToyhamNathaniel M. Carpenter Autorods is a Ripoff Fresno California Author: Fort Worth, Texas Auto Transporters: Auto Shipping Companies: Autorodz Fresno , California

Feb 08 2016
VIP Cars of Orlando VIPCARSORLANDO Deceptive , Illegal Sale Practice- Consumer Law Violation Orlando Florida Always test-drive a vehicle prior to purchase Author: Orlando, Florida Auto Dealers: VIP Cars of Orlando Orlando, Florida

Feb 08 2016
McGrath Lexus Westmont, Illinois Gary Fuller They pose as an honest & reputable car dealership, but based on their dishonest selling tactics & shady practices they are just as sleazy as the sleaziest car dealerships Westmont Illinois Author: Westmont, Illinois Auto Inspection: McGrath Lexus Westmont, IL. Westmont, Illinois

Feb 08 2016
Firestone Big ripoff on inspection Lancaster Pennsylvania Why? Author: Lancaster, Pennsylvania Auto Inspection: Firestone Lancaster, Pennsylvania

Feb 07 2016
Whitesides GMC Dealership garage Charged me an outrageous amount of money and did not complete the work Saintclairsville Ohio Ohio Author: New Cumberland, West Virginia Auto Dealer Repairs: Whitesides Saintclairsville, Ohio

Feb 07 2016
Pinellas Auto Brokers / Cheapo Repos major car problems hiden or ignoered and cars sold St Petersburg Florida Author: Ft Myers , Florida Auto Dealers: Pinellas Auto Brokers St Petersburg , Florida

Feb 07 2016
USAA Worst auto claim service ever! Phoenix Arizona Author: Villa Park, California Car Insurance: USAA Phoenix, Arizona

Feb 07 2016
Midas TBC Corporation merchants big-o tires NTB 80% markup & double the labor Raleigh, NC Nationwide Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Auto Repair Service: Midas Nationwide

Rush Truck Center Incompetence and rippoff Greeley Colorado
Author: Conifer, Colorado Auto Repair Service: Rush Truck Center Greeley, Colorado

Feb 07 2016
CREDIT ACCEPTANCE High interest rate upside down car loan, retrieved vehicle from and now garnishing my pay southfield Nationwide Answer this question Author: Middletown, New York Auto Dealers: CREDIT ACCEPTANCE Nationwide