Your Search | fred e zietz dds

Jun 06 2016
Samsung Protection Plus Service contract that gives no service! Nationwide Samsung made it right! Author: E Moriches, New York Appliances: Samsung Protection Plus Nationwide

Jun 04 2016
Michael E Meyer DDS Cheap dentist DEFRAUDED me and would not honor his own coupons Holland Michigan
Author: Holland, Michigan Dental Services: Michael E Meyer DDS Holland, Michigan

Jun 02 2016
world class exotics Buyer Beware as they sell cars and don't deliver !!!!!!!!! costa mesa California
comment Author: santa clara, California Auto Dealers: world class exotics costa mesa, California

Jun 01 2016
Dell E. Webb House Supervisors and Nurses on 4B Behavioral Health Unit - SOMETHING TO HIDE? Sun City West Arizona Author: El Mirage, Arizona Work Place Bullies: Dell E. Webb Sun City West,

Jun 01 2016
Lana Rozenberg DDS Lana Rozenberg is a liar, scammer, and a thief who manipulates her patients out of money thru insurance scam - Please Watch Out! New York New York COMPLETELY FALSE STATEMENTS Author: New York, New York Dental Services: Lana Rozenberg DDS New York, New York

May 31 2016
Pearl-e-Whites Pearl-e-whites takes a bite out of your pocketbook! What an Internet scam! Virginia Beach Virginia Author: Jersey Village, Texas Dental Services: Pearl-e-Whites Virginia Beach, Virginia

May 28 2016
X-Ray Markers LLC Billed my credit card and haven't received product. Won't return phone calls or e-mails. McGregor Texas Author: Lexington, Kentucky Medical Supplies: X-Ray Markers LLC McGregor, Texas

May 27 2016
Payfast ,SLD Payments,E-stablisher I am Victim they stole from my Credit Card Cape town South Africa South Africa / Mauritius Author: New York, New York Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Payfast

May 27 2016
Sprint store moore Oklahoma Sprint@ E Systems management I returned a phone after 3 days was guaranteed a refund for the 400$ downpayment in may 2015.its been a year no refund nothing but a runaround. Moore Oklahoma Oklahoma Author: Shallotte, North Carolina Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint store moore Oklahoma

May 27 2016
Ease cash loan The address on the paperwork they sent me is 14976 E Foothill Blvd 900, Fontana CA 92335 Told me I was approved for loan, I sent money to fund the loan and never received my loan Internet Author: Lancaster, Texas Miscellaneous Companies: Ease cash loan Internet

May 26 2016
Fred Meyers jewelers inside Kroger's in Rosenberg Texas Fred Meyers jewelers inside Kroger's in Rosenberg Texas Cleaned necklace the chain was stretched and broken Rosenberg Texas Author: Roseneberg, Texas Jewelers: Fred Meyers jewelers inside Kroger's in Rosenberg Texas Rosenberg, Texas

May 23 2016
Express toll service E-470 toll E-470 is incompetent Aurora Colorado Author: Byers, Colorado Attorneys General: Express toll service Aurora, Colorado

May 19 2016
yeasir hasnat marc francois I was looking for a LV bags on kijiji where I found a ad asking $750 for LV GM never full bag so I paid him through Interac e transfer however he cash out the money and send me a trash bag and stop answering my email so I got scammed quebec Internet
Author: toronto, Ontario On-Line Stores: yeasir hasnat Internet

May 19 2016
Pearl-e-Whites Scam, Free Trial just pay $4.99 on shipping and handling but was charged $119.38 on checking account, Virginia Beach Virginia Author: El Prado, New Mexico Dental Services: Pearl-e-Whites Internet

May 15 2016
International Precision Medicine Associates Dr. Charles Gant, Dr. Chas Gant, Charles E. Gant Con artist Washington Dist of Columbia Author: North Carolina Alternative Health: International Precision Medicine Associates Washington, Dist of Columbia

May 13 2016
Larry E. Thomas MR. LARRY E. THOMAS – self-employed CON-MAN - failed to pay the money he owed me. La Jolla California Author: La Jolla, California Small Business Services: Larry E. Thomas La Jolla, California

May 13 2016
Clearette Electronic Cigarette Company TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Clearette 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed. Clearette Electronic Cigarette Company provides e-cig users with top-rated electronic cigarette products for the most enjoyable experience on the market.*UPDATE: Clearette Electronic Cigarette Company pledges their commitment to Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program - A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Clearette Electronic Cigarette Company recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ ..as a safe business service.
Yes They Lie Author: 1112, New York Liars: Clearette Electronic Company TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. 100% satisfaction guarantee. Clearette Electronic Cigarettes giving customers more freedom, offering a large array of products to tailor to customer’s needs. ECigarettesMarketplace.com Gives Clearette E-Cigarettes Best Tasting Menthol E-Cigarette Award of the Year. Great river , New York

May 12 2016
Ashland Elks 944 Poker Club that do Charity fundraisers withheld money from senior charity to drive them away, constant harassment and discrimination against volunteers with disabilities, and lots emails used as an attack against members with constant insults by leaders to form a mob group to drive away paying members in Ashland Oregon Oregon State Elks Association voting are corrupt Author: Ashland, Oregon Non-Profit Charities: Ashland Elks 944 Ashland, Oregon

May 12 2016
E Tours and Travel,Inc I was given a deal odf 3 nights at an Orlando Hotel or Resort for $99.00 to bee paid right away. I could make reservations later. Orlando Florida Author: Louisville, Georgia Resorts: E Tours and Travel,Inc Orlando, Florida

May 12 2016
happybirthdaytoyou.com Ordered birthday e-card online and it was not delivered. internet Internet Author: Kent, Washington Unusual Rip-Off: happybirthdaytoyou.com Internet

May 09 2016
Elite, Cardinal Elite, Web Strategies, AlphaTech, aka The Tech Dept, The Income Class.com These companies are liars and high pressure sales people. , Washington, Utah, Oregon, California, et al See above Author: Jurupa Valley, California E-trade: Carl McVey Internet

May 09 2016
vita luminance/regenelift Unknown I paid for a sample of vita luminance cream. The website stated I had 14 days from date of order to cancel and to do so I should submit my request to support@vitaluminance.com or call. After trying the product it absoultely did NOT work as described or demonstrated on the video. So I submitted my cancelation via e-mail (well within the 14 days required) and received NO confirmation. I went back to the website and clicked on the Easy Cancellation which directed me to a webpage telling me I could cancel and they'd ONLY charge me a one time $35 fee for the sample I already received. NO OTHER OPTIONS. Total RIP OFF and scam. I have not tried calling yet as I don't have time to sit on a phone all day. Luckily, the credit card # I gave them won't accept the amount and I'll keep it that way! BUYER BEWARE. TOTAL SCAM! Internet Author: Three Rivers, Michigan Bait-and-Switch: vita luminance/regenelift Internet

May 08 2016
Curtis Total Service Plumbing E. Pennsylvania Street Pennsylvania Author: Allentown , Pennsylvania Electrical Services: Curtis Total Service E. Pennsylvania Street, Pennsylvania

May 08 2016
Rooms to Go Poor Business Relationship McAllen Texas
e-mail sent as requested Author: Harlingen, Texas Department & Outlet Stores: Rooms to Go Internet

May 07 2016
Sell Used Games SUG sellusedgames.comsell-dvdssell-dvds.com Sellusedgames.com austin Texas Partial resolution Author: Austin, Texas E-trade: Sell Used Games austin, Texas