Your Search | fred e zietz dds

26, Report #1320684

Aug 04 2016
MacKeeper MacKeeper kept charging me though I expressly requested not to renew my license because MacKeeper practically made my Mac unusable. They ignore all my written e-mails and their phone seems ALWAYS busy. Richmodstrasse, 6• 50667 Cologne• Germany Internet Author: Haifa, Software: MacKeeper Internet

27, Report #1320653

Aug 04 2016
mihcaelkors-online-sale.com Lauren Crane; www.storemk.us/ Posing as legitimate Michael Kors online e-Store No city name, but sent from China Internet
Author: WARNER ROBINS, Georgia Luggage & Leather Goods: mihcaelkors-online-sale.com Internet

28, Report #1320533

Aug 03 2016
DH port DH gates Scam fraud thieves liars con artist philipines Internet Author: Flossmoor, Illinois E-trade: DH port Internet

29, Report #1320292

Aug 02 2016
E & H Asphalt, LLC Started work without authorization, having made sure I was not at the job site to stop the work.Tore out my RR tie bridge first, so when I came home and saw what he was doing, it would be impossible for me to get to my driveway if he stopped at that point.Big Spring Texas
Author: Big Spring, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: E & H Asphalt, LLC Big Spring, Texas

30, Report #1320030

Aug 01 2016
LIGHT IN THE BOX LTD. (007ESTORM)-E-BAY NAME WILL NOT HONOR WARRANTY-BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE CHINA,-OUT OF NEW YORK Internet- NEW YORK,& CHINA BASED Author: WEST JORDAN, Utah VCR Repair: LIGHT IN THE BOX LTD. Internet

31, Report #1319980

Aug 01 2016
Windhaven Insurance Refuses to talk to you about claims against their clients, refuses to answer e-mails Doral Florida Author: Miami, Florida Car Insurance: Windhaven Insurance Doral, Florida

32, Report #1319761

Jul 30 2016
B E & L AUTO SALES BOWMAN, EARNEST AND LOTTIE AUTO SALES Crooks, overpaid, salvaged title, flood, total loss WALTERBORO South Carolina
Author: St. Helena, South Carolina Auto Dealers: B E & L AUTO SALES WALTERBORO, South Carolina

33, Report #1319560

Jul 29 2016
SHIP YOUR CAR NOW Jay Rapport lied and had someone sign my name. When i said i did not want to ship my at $1098.00 AND I STARTED AT A QUOT E OF $650.00 HE KEPT CALLING AND PUT THRU A $448.00 ON MY CREDIT CARD. Boca Raton Florida Author: DELRAY BEACH, Florida Auto Shipping Companies: SHIP YOUR CAR NOW Boca Raton, Florida

34, Report #1319503

Jul 28 2016
Dr. Emmy Le DDS Broke a 5 tooth bridge and lied leaving me in pain Garden Grove California Author: Laguna Hills, California Dental Services: Dr. Emmy Le DDS Garden Grove, California

35, Report #1319389

Jul 28 2016
Desert Sky Dentistry Sheila Naik, DDS Terrible untrustworthy Dentist, Cares about money only! Lier!!!! for the money glendale Arizona
Author: SUN CITY, Arizona Dental Services: Desert Sky Dentistry glendale, Arizona

36, Report #1319341

Jul 28 2016
B & R Services FRED Blum joan blum jeff blum fraud cheater thief con man Philadelphia Nationwide Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Legal Process Services: B & R Services Nationwide

37, Report #1319284

Jul 27 2016
Ace Cash- Paul Young This is about a loan amount of $300.00 that you took with the AcCash under your e-mail address . LOOK FOR TYPE O. Misspelled Ace Cash. Greenville Texas Author: KANSAS CITY, Kansas Computer Fraud: Ace Cash- Paul Young Greenville, Texas

Jul 27 2016
eGumball, Inc. REVIEW: eGumball, Inc. clients feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with eGumball. eGumball is dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & success.Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. eGumball, Inc. pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with eGumball, Inc., recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Reply to e-gumball Author: Lenox, Michigan Internet Marketing Companies: E Gumball Irvine, California

Jul 26 2016
Air Around The Clock I purchased a new A/C system from this company. I called for services several times because not working properly. The last time ,2 weeks ago, the Manager Dave Mann sent me an e-mail telling me that my only Option was to increase the size of the unit for $1800.00 plus cost of permitting ans plus $5200.00 for dust work. My House is 76 degrees most of the day and night and is setup on 70 degrees. I have 3 ton equipment before with no problem. My house is only 1601 SQ. The 1 year service warranty runs in september . They Manger Dave is ignoring me and when I call they do not rtransfer my to anybody else, no supervisor or company owner . DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY service instalationand response is HORRIBLE you will loose your money. Coral Springs Florida Author: Hollywood, Florida Building Services: Air Around The Clock Coral Springs,

Jul 26 2016
Kleen Vapin E-Cig Vape Shop Kleen Vapin Electronic Cigarettes, Vaporizers, Vapes, and more Villa Park Illinois
Author: Villa Park, Illinois Smoke Shops: Kleen Vapin E-Cig Villa Park, Illinois

Jul 25 2016
Transmission Specialist (J.R.) Scam Artist! Ordered transmission & torque online, paid w/ e check, was sent the WRONG trans. & was refused a refund! Toms River New Jersey Author: Pennsylvania Auto Mechanics: Transmission Specialist Toms River, New Jersey

Jul 25 2016
Westport Big and Tall Westport Big & Tallcustomercare@westportbigandtall.com(877) 937-8767 Lynn Aldis VICTORIA GIANERA, E COMMERCE CUSTOMER SERVICE SPECIALIST4300 EMPEROR BLVD., SUITE 100 DURHAM, NC 27703O 919-695-4477 F 919-465-0255VGIANERA@PETERMILLAR.COM Imitation Shearling Jacket leather not sheepskin West Port Connecticut Author: New haven , Connecticut Bait-and-Switch: Westport Big and Tall West Port, Connecticut

Jul 25 2016
R&E properties Deborah Hodge we have black mold problems, they tried to fix our door and mess it up even worse, they refused to fix that. there is also been mold in the vents and all into the house. columbia Tennessee Author: columbia , Tennessee Landlords: R&E properties columbia p, Tennessee

Jul 25 2016
Dr. Sherri Worth TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Center for Reconstructive Dentistry commitment to total customer satisfaction. Dr. Sherri Worth past and current approach to Dentistry is focused on providing the highest quality Reconstructive Dentistry services to their clients, Newport Beach, California*UPDATE: Dr. Sherri Worth, Center for Reconstructive Dentistry pledges their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Dr. Sherri Worth, Center for Reconstructive Dentistry recognized by Ripoff Report Verified Newport Beach California
Dr. Worth's veneers are the best Author: long beach, California Miscellaneous Companies: Dr. Sherri Worth DDS Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Dr. Sherri Worth DDS and Center for Reconstructive Dentistry commitment to total customer satisfaction. Dr. Sherri Worth past and current approach to Dentistry is focused on providing the highest quality Reconstructive Dentistry services to their clients. Newport Beach, California

Jul 25 2016
Steven Berklacy, DDS Took my smile away! Tulsa Oklahoma Author: Broken Arrow , Oklahoma Dental Services: Steven Berklacy, DDS Tulsa, Oklahoma

Jul 25 2016
E-CIGS BRAND PRO VAPOR Ongoing charge for a product (UPS sent) E-Cig package ST LOUIS Missouri Author: Belton, South Carolina Questionable Activities: E-CIGS BRAND PRO VAPOR ST LOUIS, Missouri

Jul 25 2016
Zoe Ministries E. Bernard Jordan Liars, Extortionists, trying to extort money from people New York Internet Author: Alpharetta, Georgia Cult Organizations: Zoe Ministries Internet

Jul 23 2016
encante serum and eye cream facebook Santa Ana Nationwide, California I tried their -Free Trail- for 14 days. There was no where wherer it said you be put on a auto payment. Nor was there any where did they say they would not accept returns. It was hard to get a hold of them and after a concel I recieved in the mail next day another order I called to return it they gal told me give it to someone as a gift. i said I am not paying for any thing I am returning it back to you and I will not pay for it. . well to late they charged me $98.71 for the serum and $99.01 for the eye cream. These product was no better than drug store brands . Oh yes she also told me she could give me a 75% discount if I kept on th e auto. I told her NO and If you backed your product you would accept returns. . This is a shamful company and something needs to be done. san anna California Author: portsmouth, Ohio Attorneys General: encante serum and eye cream san anna, California

Jul 23 2016
Ace Cash America Jack Anderson threats of scam SS//Wages Internet e-MAIL threat from ACE CASH AMERICA Author: Winston-Salem, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: Ace Cash America Internet

Jul 22 2016
Mint Dentistry, Dr. Field G. Harrison, Dr. Field Harrison, MintDentistry, MintDentistry.com, MintDentistryDallas, MintDentistryDallas.com, Field harrison, Field G. Harrison, Field G. Harrison DDS Be Afraid, Bad Dentist, Scam, Pain, Root Canal Gone Wrong, Insurance Scam, Liar, Scam Artist, Caution, Beware Dallas Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Dental Services: Mint Dentistry Dallas, Texas