FRED E ZIETZ DDS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: fred e zietz dds
There may be more reports for "fred e zietz dds"
For more results perform a general search for "fred e zietz dds"
Showing 26-50 of 12,855 Found Reports For more specific results for "fred e zietz dds"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 04 2017
United advisers group UAG I paid the company for a long time on my student loans then one day my student loan contacted me stating that it was going into delinquency. I called the company several times they would not call me just would go to voice mail I would e-mail them letting them know I did not want to take money out of my account . They are very sckethy they claim to be a really company but I do not telepathy them I do not know how to get out of contract even though mine should be up now since I won't pay it because I do not trust them they just took all my tax refund !! Irvine California California Author: Imperial, Missouri Loans: United advisers group Nationwide

Mar 04 2017
Adiectio Dobermans | Kelly Wise | Kelly E. Wise | Eurodobes Run, don't walk from this chick. Statesville North Carolina Author: North Carolina Animal Services: Adiectio Dobermans Statesville, North Carolina

Mar 03 2017
E'Toile Skin Care/ Illustra Skin Care Free trial bait & switch no return address Los Angeles California Update not a rebuttal. Author: Oroville, California Skin Care: E

Mar 01 2017
Dr. Steven Glickman, Steven Glickman, Steve Glickman, Steve Glickman DDS, Steve Glickman Dentist, Steve Glickman Boca Raton Dentist Dr. Steven Glickman Put Veneers in That Start Falling out in 2 Weeks - Rip Off Boca Raton Florida Author: Boca Raton, Florida Dental Services: Dr. Steven Glickman Boca Raton , Florida

Feb 28 2017
CD Diet & Health They sent a product that they advertised on the Inernet with no instructions or phone number on how to contact them. I found the phone number from another person's complaint, called to cancel any further products and they kept getting my zip code wrong, then tried to sell me another product, and they were just not wanting to cancel the order. I asked for a cancellation number and they said they would send it in an e-mail. I spoke with Chris on 2-27-17!!! San Diego California Author: SELLERSBURG, Indiana Skin Care: CD Diet & Health San Diego, California

Feb 27 2017
Amazing Skin and Derma Ageless US Address: On Demand Ads LLC5058 E Evergreen Cir Mesa, AZ 85205Return Address:Fulfillment Center3130 Tyrone BlvdSaint Petersburg, FL 33710 Offers 'free' samples without stating you will be billed $200 for products. No mention of you automatically being placed on autoship. Company refuses to issue credit on your account so you're basically screwed out of your money. Internet Author: Irvington , New Jersey Skin Care: Amazing Skin and Derma Ageless Internet

Feb 26 2017
Family Dollar Pai Iso ATM Family Dollar 715 E 8th Ave, Munhall, PA 15120 Munhall Pennsylvania
Author: West Mifflin, Pennsylvania Department & Outlet Stores: Family Dollar Pai Iso ATM Munhall, Pennsylvania

Feb 25 2017
E L WHITE CONSTRUCTION BUILDERS & REMODELING E L WHITE MAINTENANCE & CONSTRUCTION ELDERLY ABUSE!! 100 PERCENT ELDERLY ABUSE!! WE SIGNED A CONTRACT FOR HIM TO BUILD A ROOM ADDITION. HE TOOK $7,000 AS DOWN PAYMENT AND NEVER STARTED THE JOB. THE SAD PART ABOUT THAT HE'S A US VETERANS. I. TRIED SEVERAL TIMES TO WORK WITH HIM BY MAKING A PAYMENT ARRANGEMENT WITH HIM, BUT HE CONTINUES TO LIE TO ME NY SAYING THAT HE WAS IN THE HOSPITAL OR HAD A FAMILY EMERGENCY. FINALLY, HE RAN OUT OF LIES AND NEVER PICK UP THE PHONE AGAIN. Spring Texas Author: Cypress, Texas Builders & Contractors: E L WHITE CONSTRUCTION BUILDERS & REMODELING Spring, Texas

Feb 25 2017
Ad-Center.com Philip Keezer - Geeker - Jo Media - Playster - PDF Download Advertising Scam Webmasters behind voluminous bogus websites touting PDF downloads of E-Books in violation of DMCA rules Montreal Internet
I withdraw this complaint - the information in the report is incorrect - no reliance should be placed on it. Author: Alabama Questionable Activities: Ad-Center.com Internet

Feb 25 2017
Pro Vapor e-cig I was sent an unsolicited email advertisement for E-cig company. It said ALL I had to pay was $9.95 s&h and I would get a FREE STARTER KIT. In addition to the $9.95 I decided to order at my cost a couple of additional items totaling under $30.00. To my SURPRISE I was notified they hit my account for not only the couple of extra items I did order they had ADDED some special insurance that I DID NOT ASK FOR! I Called and complained to the only number I could find. Now, a few days later , I was just notified they hit my account AGAIN for an additional $99.95! I HAVEN'T authorized ANYTHING OR ORDERED ANYTHING! I CAN'T get ANYONE TO HELP ME from the only # I have! THIS IS A RIP OFF! I HAVE NEVER RECEIVED ANYTHING FROM THEM! St.Loius Missouri Author: Graham, Washington Miscellaneous Electronics: Pro Vapor e-cig

Feb 24 2017
Advantage Rent a Car, E-Z Rent a Car Cancellation 2 months ago, still waiting for refund Nationwide
Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Car Rentals: Advantage Rent a Car Nationwide

Feb 23 2017
New Jersey e-z pass/Retrieval Masters Creditors bureau, inc $100 to go to New Jersey Elmsford, ny Internet Author: Staten Island , New York Collection Agency's: New Jersey e-z pass/Retrieval Masters Creditors bureau, inc Internet

Author: Miami, Florida Telemarketers: E physicians network, Inc Nationwide

Feb 23 2017
e-cigs completed an online survey that offered their E-Cig as a compimentry gift for taking the survey and only needing to pay the $9.95 shipping/handling fee,  st louis Missouri Author: Haltom City, Texas Bait-and-Switch: e-cigs st louis, Missouri

Feb 22 2017
Brown Thomas E PhD Pushes drugs on children Hamden Connecticut I don't think it was this guy that kicked me out of 'live help' chat Author: Hamden, Connecticut Mental Health: Brown Thomas E PhD Hamden, Connecticut

Feb 21 2017
Finnair airlines Evo, Paul, Alex, Slavi Finnair employees stole $200 from my cc. Hung up on me. Threatened me. Refused to help change name error on e-ticket. Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Air Travel: Finnair airlines Internet

Feb 21 2017
Nipsco/ NiSource/ Nipsco home solutions PASSING THE BUCK RIP OFF! Merriville Nationwide Please Contact Us Author: e chicago, Indiana Questionable Activities: Nipsco Nationwide

Feb 21 2017
SKW Central Fraud, scam, deception, Tax Liens, Training, Course, Seminar, Utah, 125 E. Main St. American Fork, Utah Nationwide Author: Chapel Hill, North Carolina Financial Services: SKW Central Nationwide

Feb 20 2017
Auction Network Ltd Auctionnetwork.c Company doesn't honour high bids Markham Ontario
Contacted by Attorney Author: Edmonton, Alabama E-trade: Auction Network Ltd Markham, Ontario

Feb 19 2017
Joyce Taylor ; Fred Whitmore I just reported the IP address 157.55.235.162, which is associated with this farmhouse at (((REDACTED))) Potwin KS to the AntiHackers Alliance as well as to abuse@Microsoft.com and to RIPE for hacking.  Powtin Kansas Correcting the record Author: Denver, Colorado Federal Government: Joyce Taylor Powtin, Kansas

Feb 18 2017
Apex Robert E Lee Moving & Storage Co Inc Damaged furniture, Ignored e-mails and phone calls Antioch Tennessee Author: Brentwood, Tennessee Moving & Storage: Apex Robert E Lee Moving & Storage Co Inc Antioch, Tennessee

Feb 18 2017
Seger Enterprises 111`Prospect AveKirkwood,Missouri 63122 I paid him $630.00 for Antivirus protection and have been unable to reach them by phone or e-mail. Another scam on an elderly person, Kirkwood, Missouri Internet Author: Tulsa, Oklahoma Computer Fraud: Seger Enterprises Internet

Feb 17 2017
Malik Hamid Zaman Sr, Malik Zaman, Zaman Malik Hamid Sr, American Immigration Dream Realty Unprofessional, Rude, Dishonest, Con artist, Arrogant, Sexist Palm Beach Gardens Florida
PLEASE READ THE COURT ORDER AGAINST THE DEFENDANTS Author: Palm Beach Gardens, Florida Realtors: Malik Hamid Zaman Sr Palm Beach Gardens, Florida

Feb 15 2017
E-Cigs Vapor On Line Like the other reports I have been reading, there was no mention of a continuing membership where I would be charged $100.00. Well, I look at my bank statement, and sure enough, they hit me for the $100.00. The only difference from what I've read is that while I was ordering, I clicked no on all the extras, and a window popped up thanking me for my order and that I had chosen NOT to continue as a member. St. Louis Missouri Author: Bauxite, Arkansas Advertising / Deceptive: E-Cigs St. Louis, Missouri

Feb 14 2017
Sweepstakes Clearinghouse,J. Johnston got bent over once and they continue to send me the same scam mail 2000 E Lamar Blvd Suite 600 Arlington Texas,76006 Author: PHOENIX, Arizona Bait-and-Switch: Sweepstakes Clearinghouse