Your Search | fred e zietz dds

Jul 16 2016
Fred Leeds/Ben Leeds Slum Lords money scammers liars Los Angeles Ca Author: Los Angeles , California Housing Rentals: Fred Leeds/Ben Leeds

Jul 15 2016
Ace or cash advance Ace or cash Advance Harassing e-mails No city or number Internet Author: Huntsville , Alabama Internet Fraud: Ace or cash advance Internet

Jul 15 2016
west washington family dentistry L.L.C. Dr Nancy Grewal, DDS & brother Terry Grewal they neglected my and my partner's dental needs & financially ripped me off and still owe me $212 after not being available for six months Washington New Jersey Author: Washington , New Jersey Dental Services: west washington family dentistry L.L.C. Washington, New Jersey

Jul 15 2016
E-Commerce, inc Fix rate Dallas tx Internet Author: Atlanta, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: E-Commerce, inc Internet

Jul 15 2016
Neat Receipts Neat receipts online sync non-existent, no customer service Internet Author: MERIDIANVILLE, Alabama E-trade: Neat Receipts Internet

Jul 14 2016
Rodeo Smoke Shop Rodeo Glass Selling expired e-cig filters/cartridges Riverside California Author: Riverside, California Smoke Shops: Rodeo Smoke Shop Nationwide

Jul 14 2016
E&J Management Unethical and Unprofessional Rental Company that Should be Avoided Pittsburgh Pennsylvania Author: Wexford, Pennsylvania Real Estate Services: E&J Management Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Jul 14 2016
pearl-e-whites THEY MUST WORK ON COMMISSION!!! AND THEY HAVE THE SCAM DOWN! Virginia beach and New castle Delaware for returns Virginia Author: ruskin, Florida Computer Mail Order: pearl-e-whites New Castle, Delaware

Jul 14 2016
Harold E Westerman Ed Westerman, RIMS LLCCountry Lifestyle Realty LLC This business stole a bad tenants deposit and then placed squatters in my investement property. Thye cost me around $20,000. Springfiled Missouri Internet
Author: Springfield , Missouri Realtors: Harold E Westerman Internet

Jul 13 2016
Dr. Kevin Sands DDS TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Dr. Kevin Sands 100% dedicated to total patient satisfaction, “the Rolls Royce of cosmetic dentistry” Dr. Kevin Sands’ dedicated to excellence in quality of services. Dr. Sands understands that the patient's individual needs are top priority in every situation. No matter the treatment or procedure Dr. Sands will explore all cosmetic dentistry options.*UPDATE: Dr. Kevin Sands pledges his commitment to Ripoff Report’s Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member’s business. Dr. Sands is recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ ..as a safe business service.
Author: Los Angeles, California Dental Services: Dr. Kevin B. Sands TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Cosmetic Dentistry specializing Porcelain Veneers, Whitening Dentistry, Zoom!® Teeth Whitening, Dental Implants, Sedation Dentistry, Dental Bonding, Invisalign® Dr. Kevin Sands VIP services, treatment where patient comfort level is critically important. Highly trained team takes great pride in continually searching for new ways to enhance patient experience. Dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. Beverly Hills, California

Jul 11 2016
E-Liquid UK Store E-Liquid store selling vaping liquids London The case has been solved with the client Author: Alabama SEO - Reputation Management: E-Liquid UK Store London,

Jul 09 2016
Fred Meyer Flipped me off, assaulted me, harassed me. Medford Oregon Author: Ashland, Oregon Department & Outlet Stores: Fred Meyer Medford, Oregon

Jul 09 2016
Nighthawk Nighthawk Vision From Lasers to Losers - advertised awesome, powerful lasers, billed account, now will not answer calls or e-mails. Florida (online) Internet
Author: Saint George, Utah Miscellaneous Electronics: Nighthawk Internet

Jul 08 2016
Fulfillment Center 8390 E de Ventura F-110 #260Dr.Oz Scammed & Pissed ! Scottsdale, Internet Arizona Author: Jacksonville, Florida Credit Card Fraud: Fulfillment Center 8390 E de Ventura F-110 #260Dr.Oz Internet

Jul 08 2016
Pearl-E Whites trial pen They claimed free trial teeth whitening pen just pay shipping. Tried to cancel many times and they told me i couldn't. Plus had to pay $59.00 for the free trial pen! WHAT??? I dont know what to do. I really need some help here! Anyone reading this...plz do not get scamed by these people!! Internet Author: Wintersville, Ohio Beauty Products: Pearl-E Whites trial pen Internet

Jul 07 2016
E Cigs Brand Vapefocus Continue to take out money from my account while not authorized to do so. Reeled me in by stating that I won something, then charged me $4.00, then $36.00 now they just took $99.95 after 2 weeks have passed without my knowledge. The only thing that I had knowledge of was the first $4.00 and that product supposed to have come in 3-5 days after June 23, 2016 well 13 days ave passed and I still haven't received anything. The tracking # is bogus too. Internet based Internet based
Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Miscellaneous Electronics: E Cigs Brand Internet

Jul 06 2016
Dr. Lana Rozenberg Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Dr. Lana Rozenberg is totally dedicated to her patient satisfaction and delivers the best possible care that is available at this time. Dr. Lana Rozenberg uses the latest technology and her expertise to achieve that. *UPDATE: Dr. Lana Rozenberg pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Dr. Lana Rozenberg recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Update regarding Dr. Lana Rozenberg Ripoff Report Author: New York, New York Dental Services: Dr. Lana Rozenberg DDS VERIFIED TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Cosmetic dentist in NYC, Dr. Lana Rozenberg transforms patient’s smiles through the most advanced cosmetic dentistry techniques, including porcelain veneers and teeth whitening. Dr. Rozenberg holds over 15 years of experience and remains one of New York City’s most esteemed cosmetic dentists, known for her natural-looking, beautiful smile makeovers. New York, New York

Jul 05 2016
Drivetime bridgecrest sold me a lemon and wouldn't fix the vehicle left me to prepare all damages Las vegas 3030 e SAHARA a Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Auto & Truck Rental: Drivetime Nationwide

Jul 04 2016
edealzones.com Edealzones.com I order 1gallon of sanitizer, I recieved a 1/2 gallon instead.My purchas was made through Sears market place.The order was placed to edealzones.com. the address and company that filled the order was epooldeals. I called sears 4 times, I was told I needed to send edealzones a picture of the product sent 7 pic in 7 different e-mail. All 7 times the e- mail was returned stating the picture was removed. Sears gave me a different address to respond to edealzones.com. I sent 40 e-mails with pictures, before they responsed. in the meantime I called epooldeals,(their phone# was on the bottle). epooldeals said I placed the order through amazon. I told them I never ordered anything through amazon. I then called the credit card company. the bank confirmed I placed no order through amazon. I will never order anything from sears or the market place again. Internet Author: VT, Vermont Credit Card Fraud: edealzones.com Internet

Jul 03 2016
Smart living company, E Merchant Club They Conned Me Out of 600.00$ and More- Simi Valley California Author: Reno, Nevada Home & Garden Stores: Smart living company Simi Valley, California

Jul 01 2016
ardronehobby took my money and didn't receive order. no reply's to E mail. paid through WU. Bejjing, china Internet Author: argyle, Manitoba On-Line Stores: ardronehobby Internet

Jun 30 2016
E-Z Auto Finance Company FIrst of all I am a grandmother with grandchildren and an 86 year old mother I have to get from place to place and also get to work each day and needed a dependable car very bad so as I searched for cars to buy I went to cargurus website where I found the type of car I was looking for. Georgia Author: Woodland, Alabama Auto Dealers: E-Z Auto Finance Company Marietta , Georgia

Jun 29 2016
Dr. Lana Rozenberg DDS TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Dr. Lana Rozenberg puts patients well-being first. Dr. Rozenberg listens to her patient's requests and concerns, to be sure they are totally satisfied with services provided. Dr. Rozenberg is totally dedicated to patient satisfaction and implements latest techniques and uses most advanced technology to treat her patients. Dr. Rozenberg is caring, kind and very knowledgeable in all aspects of dentistry . Dr. Lana Rozenberg receives a positive rating for her commitment to customer satisfaction , always putting her patients first. Verified as a safe business service.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Dental Services: Dr. Lana Rozenberg DDS VERIFIED TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Cosmetic dentist in NYC, Dr. Lana Rozenberg transforms patient’s smiles through the most advanced cosmetic dentistry techniques, including porcelain veneers and teeth whitening. Dr. Rozenberg holds over 15 years of experience and remains one of New York City’s most esteemed cosmetic dentists, known for her natural-looking, beautiful smile makeovers. Manhattan, New York City , New York

Jun 28 2016
palm with yachts purchased a 2005 caralina cat boat as is my mistake with the understanding that everything worked a greed to wire funds agreed to pay a deliver fee Boat arrived with black mold thru out nothing worked e xvcept one thing the company charged me for 20 gallons of fresh gas that was full of water seats torn s teering broken bilge pumps broken live well pump broken live well cracked vst pump bad the boat would run but on lift only The owner Craig is a Lire and so is his salesman Jeff be very careful they won't do anything paid 19,500 and have spent over $3,000 on the boat and 750 to get trailer road safe stuart Florida Author: Largo, Florida Boat Brokers: palm with yachts stuart, Florida

Jun 26 2016
E-Z Rent-A-Car E-Z Rent-A-Car's FRAUDULENT CHARGES Orlando Florida Author: Ashland, Massachusetts Credit Card Fraud: E-Z Rent-A-Car Orlando, Florida