FRED E ZIETZ DDS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: fred e zietz dds
There may be more specific results for "fred e zietz dds"
For more specific results for "fred e zietz dds"
Showing 26-50 of 12,925 Found Reports For more specific results for "fred e zietz dds"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 30 2017
Dr Sherri Worth, DDS  Dr Sherri Worth is a hack liar and Thief Internet Please contact the editor at ripoff report about credit card billing Author: newport beach, California Dr Sherri Worth, DDS Internet

May 30 2017
Dr Sherri Worth, DDS  Dr Sherri Worth is a thief, hack and liar. Protect your credit card. She will charge your credit card without your knowledge newport beach, California Author: newport beach, California Dr Sherri Worth, DDS newport beach, California

May 30 2017
Dr Sherri Worth, DDS  Dr Sherri Worth is a thief she stole three thousand from my credit card without my knowledge.  newport beach, California If what you say is true contact the founder of Ripoff Report Author: Newport beach, California Dental Services: Dr Sherri Worth, DDS newport beach, California

May 30 2017
SHERRI WORTH DDS SHERRI WORTH SHERRI WORTH IS A HACK!!!! Newport Beach, California
MALPRACTICE Author: Laguna Beach, California Dental Services: SHERRI WORTH DDS Newport Beach, California

May 30 2017
SHERRI WORTH DDS DR. SHERRI WORTH STAY AWAY FROM THIS DENTIST!!!! NEWPORT BEACH, California Author: Newport Beach, California Dental Services: SHERRI WORTH DDS NEWPORT BEACH, California

May 30 2017
Dr Sherri Worth, DDS  Biggest Mistake of My Life was letting her work on me newport beach, California Incompetent Sherri Worth Author: corona del mar, California Dr Sherri Worth, DDS newport beach, California

May 30 2017
DISCOGS DISCOGS IS A SCAM Beaverton Oregon Author: Alabama E-trade: DISCOGS Beaverton, Oregon

May 29 2017
E Data Domain Purchased email listing Hamilton New Jersey Author: Littleton, Colorado Advertising / Deceptive: E Data Domain Hamilton, New Jersey

May 25 2017
Jamie Gerrand Jamie Gerrad Jamie Gerrard Outdoor Adventures This shameless man is an excellent rip off artist !!! I thought he only preyed on the elderly. Boy, was I wrong ! Age means nothing to him! Ordered a lighter 6 mos ago & have never seen it or my refund. Don't expect him to EVER answer your e-mail(s), no matter how many you send !!! ! Internet Author: RICHLAND, Missouri Bait-and-Switch: Jamie Gerrand Internet

May 24 2017
Uber I am a driver for uber with my own personal car which is a 2007 Mercedes E 350. . While driving on Siberia app I'm transporting rider to different drop offs. I was in a accident. The insurance uber Carries for the driver is James river insurance policy has a one thousand dollar dedducable. There was a estimate done by me sending pictures of my vehicle. The insurance adjustable access was 1112.00 dollars I don't know it's a app that I'm working off of Uber. Com Author: New Brunswick , New Jersey Unusual Rip-Off: Uber Nationwide

May 24 2017
LUXSTYLE INTERNATIONAL SALES APS They sent me the goods BLACKHEADKILLER. Now they know my e-mail address where I live. To my knowledge, my cravings complete their order. But the item to the place of my address Internet
Author: Kota Kinabalu, Other Adult Care Facilities: LUXSTYLE INTERNATIONAL SALES APS Internet

May 23 2017
Sherri Worth, DDS  talked me into doing on my teeth vinyls over my teeth, said wouldn't file down much...turned out I was put to sleep 3 hours then 4 hours and she did crowns too cost 60M  twice what agreed on , had to  Newport Beach, California Author: Newport Beach,, California Dental Services: Sherri Worth, DDS Newport Beach, California

May 19 2017
AMP Security On April 29, 2017 - I signed an agreement with AMP Security LLC of 1216 S 820 E #300 American Fork, UT 84003 with an understanding that I could cancel with one week without any fees. So on Monday, May 1, 2017, I called their customer service number 800-8 Take Your Money & Keep Your Money Then Ignore you American Fork Utah Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Security Services: AMP Security American Fork, Utah

May 17 2017
camille flawless e. flawless Camille Flawless3377 Las Vegas Blvd S Ste 2115Las Vegas NV 89109-8928 Camille Flawless ruined my wedding. stoled $10,000 Las Vegas Nevada Author: MARBLE FALLS, Texas Party Planners: camille flawless Las Vegas, Nevada

May 15 2017
E-WORLD HOLDINGS i-Tech Network Solutions Sdn BhdSHIVA NARAYANVISHAL SUJI CEO / CFO Kuala Lumpur
Author: Huddersfield, Alabama Financial Services: E-WORLD HOLDINGS Kuala Lumpur,

May 10 2017
E & J Roadwork Evert Young, Johnny Young, JRY Construction, Johnny Asphalt, Johnny Young Asphalt and Construction, Young & Cooper Asphalt BUYER BEWARE!!!!!!!!!! Ohio Author: Richfield, Ohio Builders & Contractors: E & J Roadwork Ohio

May 07 2017
Dr. Kevin Sands DDS TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Dr. Kevin Sands 100% dedicated to total patient satisfaction, “the Rolls Royce of cosmetic dentistry” Dr. Kevin Sands’ dedicated to excellence in quality of services. Dr. Sands understands that the patient's individual needs are top priority in every situation. No matter the treatment or procedure Dr. Sands will explore all cosmetic dentistry options.*UPDATE: Dr. Kevin Sands pledges his commitment to Ripoff Report’s Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member’s business. Dr. Sands is recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ ..as a safe business service.
Author: Los Angeles, California Dental Services: Dr. Kevin B. Sands TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Cosmetic Dentistry specializing Porcelain Veneers, Whitening Dentistry, Zoom!® Teeth Whitening, Dental Implants, Sedation Dentistry, Dental Bonding, Invisalign® Dr. Kevin Sands VIP services, treatment where patient comfort level is critically important. Highly trained team takes great pride in continually searching for new ways to enhance patient experience. Dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. Beverly Hills, California

May 06 2017
e-travelcuba,travelucion,havanautos.es,gocubaplus.com estafa ,robo ,renta de carro Nationwide Author: opa locka, Florida Travel Agencies: e-travelcuba Nationwide

May 05 2017
Heritage finance group Witte e randall, Randall Witte, David Hendrix Suppose to be a private lending service and for the past year I have been trying to get a loan for $150,000 and I have sent $2000 for nearly a year at 5 different time .I have a letter of guarantee that the would fund also have a letter that they would my money if they didn't fund and 9 months later I have recieved nothing. they have more excuses than I could think of they have said every excuse other than the dog ate the money. They have you send money to individuals through western union who launder the funds and send to them. Nothing but lies have been caught in many lies did send info through the mail and got a letter back from the Los angles da they happen to be using the same address. The letter stated that it was a scam Los angles California Author: Houston, Texas Loans: Heritage finance group Los angles, California

May 05 2017
Pure E-Commerce Products Loaded Weren't Authorized North Carolina Internet Author: Casselberry, Florida Questionable Activities: Pure E-Commerce Internet

May 04 2017
Goodbinder Yoofi E. Ocran Not Delivered what he has promised us Beachwood Ohio Author: Indore, Other Software: Goodbinder Beachwood, Ohio

May 03 2017
Dr. Debbie Ashida, DDS her office seems to move around quite a lot. the following address is of a recent satellite office in Deming, nm. where i attended. Incompetance. Sub-par dental service. Deming New Mexico - Main Office in Las Cruses. New Mexico Confused Author: Silver City, New Mexico Dental Services: Dr. Debbie Ashida, DDS deming, New Mexico

May 03 2017
Perfect Origins, LLC 1950 E Greyhound PassSte 18-344Carmel, IN 46033 they will not refund Carmel Indiana Author: Springtown, Texas Weightloss Programs: Perfect Origins, LLC Carmel, Indiana

May 03 2017
Smart Living Company E Merchant Club LLCSMC Scam, Rip Off, Iiars Simi Valley California Author: Silverton, Oregon Work at Home Business: Smart Living Company Simi Valley, California