Your Search | fred martin motors

Oct 21 2016
Tracy Motors after service on my cadillac they informed me that the technician blew a brake line while test driving my vehicle and wanted 1700 dollars to repair. Vehicle was picked up and brought to my regular service station and was inspected in depth. The situation they told me did not exist at all. FRAUD! plymouth Massachusetts Author: plymouth, Massachusetts Auto Dealer Repairs: Tracy Motors plymouth, Massachusetts

Oct 21 2016
PPD Fincher Inc - Fred Fincher Motors Fred Fincher Motors Deceptive Trade Practices - Buyer Beware Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Auto Dealers: PPD Fincher Inc - Fred Fincher Motors Houston, Texas

Oct 20 2016
spywhizz john martim, tata thomspom they stole my money and then would no longer chat with you. i call it fraud. john martin can be looked uo on facebook clearwater, FL. Internet- clearwater FL. Author: st. louis, Missouri Personal Services: spywhizz Internet

Oct 20 2016
Holmes Motors of D'Iberville ms Chook Smith,George Try selling me a vehicle that had a cracked head D'Iberville Mississippi Author: Diamondhead, Mississippi Auto Mechanics: Holmes Motors of D'Iberville ms D'Iberville , Mississippi

Oct 19 2016
haywood dss Julia martin they are trying to take my kids forever for no reason this woman lied under oath just to take my kids why i dont understand clyde North Carolina Author: Clyde, North Carolina Civil Rights Violators: haywood dss clyde , North Carolina

Oct 19 2016
Stacey Shefton Atlanta Motor Group, Premierone Motors Inc. Stacey Sapp, Stacey Wells, Atlanta Xotic Rentals Theft By Deception Stole $25,000 By Selling Benz With Out Title Stole 3 Cars & Rent 1 Atlanta Xotic Rental Norcross Marrietta Cobb Sylvania Augusta Georgia Author: Norcross, Georgia Motor Vehicle: Stacey Shefton Norcross, Georgia

Oct 18 2016
Car-Tex motors Car tex motors Houston Texas You were not robbed - it was a valid repo Author: Houston, Texas Auto Dealers: Car-Tex motors Houston, Texas

Oct 18 2016
Shannon Motors Absolute scam artist involved sales representative's along with unprofessional administration employees. Warwick Rhode Island On behalf of Shannon Motors Author: Warren,, Rhode Island Auto Dealers: Shannon Motors Warwick, Rhode Island

Oct 17 2016
ole ben franklin motors took my money for a piece of s*** car oak ridge Tennesee Author: lafollette, Tennessee Motor Vehicle: ole ben franklin motors oak ridge , Texas

Oct 16 2016
Ninos Motor Ninos Motors sold Me Two Cars that are Lemons. vallejo California Author: vallejo, California Auto Dealers: Ninos Motor california

Oct 15 2016
The Husky League The Husky LeagueSiberian husky Brandon J MartinBrandon Martin RIP OFF, thief, sells sick pups, steals deposits middleburgh New York
Says the personal friend of Nicole Marshburn Author: philadelphia, Pennsylvania Animal Services: The Husky League middleburgh, New York

Oct 14 2016
old ben franklin motors repo knoxville Tennessee Author: KNOXVILLE, Tennessee Liars: old ben franklin motors knoxville, Tennessee

Oct 13 2016
Dan Martin, Jerry Clearsen FRANKLIN Daily Options through there chosen Broker Flash Binary took NOT ONLY MY INITIAL DEPOSIT OF $250, BUT ILLEGALLY WITHOUT MY AUTHORIZATION TOOK A SECOND $250!!! LOS ANGELES, CA (phone checker, but unsure) Internet Author: Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas Computer Fraud: Dan Martin, Jerry Clearsen Internet

Oct 10 2016
Life Moves, Karen Martin, Karen Martin was hired by my brother to clear out my mother's apt. because she is terminally ill and moving to an assisted living facility. West Hartford Connecticut
Author: Personal Services: Life Moves

Oct 08 2016
Florida Business Consulting Eric Martin Jovana K Be VERY wary of Florida Business Consulting. It morphed from EMC ( just look it up from previous Ripoff Reports).  Miami Florida Author: Miami, Florida Employers: Florida Business Consulting Miami, Florida

Oct 05 2016
Discount Motors Inc. Car broke down in middle of interstate twice they didn't care Nashville Tennessee Author: Nashville, Tennessee Auto Dealers: Discount Motors Inc. Nashville, Tennessee

Oct 04 2016
Michael Nordeoff Complete car care May of 2013 I talked with Michael nordoff about putting a motor in my truck and he has come up with he was going to put a Jasper motor and I asked him how much would that run and he said around $6,500 told him I get back with him. Let her I got back with him told him I had a $11,000 Snap-on roll around tool box that I would trade out for the work because I intended to sell the box for around 65 to $7,000 and he told me to bring me to bring me the truck and we would do it so I come home and look up Jasper Motors I see him when he was telling the truth so I took it upon him he was asked what he was going to put in my truck drove truck for about three and a half maybe 3 years truck messed up again I'll call Michael um I told me I still have two year warranty five-year hundred thousand miles if I did it in 2013 and is 3 years old Stateboro Georgia Author: Portal, Georgia Auto Mechanics: Michael Nordeoff Stateboro , Georgia

Oct 04 2016
MARTIN FALSE ADVERTISING Internet Author: OAKLAND, California Misc. Health Specialists: MARTIN Internet

Oct 03 2016
Thunderbolt motors Ict Houston Texas Author: Markham, Texas Auto Mechanics: Thunderbolt motors Houston, Texas

Oct 02 2016
Government Grants and Teasury David or Martin Wanted me to use Western Union, gift card , credid card, or bank to send them money to get my money WashingtonDC Dist of Columbia Author: CAMPBELL, California Colleges and Universities: Government Grants and Teasury WashingtonDC, Dist of Columbia

Oct 02 2016
Lee Martin Velvet Rope Catering Lee Martin Fraudulent Event Promoter South Holland Nationwide
Defrauded by Lee Martin of Richton Park Author: Chicago, Illinois Festivals & Event Services: Lee Martin Nationwide

Oct 01 2016
Pet Delivery Agency Roland, Peter Martin, James Nathan, Simon Frinkk-fake Breeder with a (404) 481-3663 number. Said they were the shipper for breeder of teacup poodles Mr. Simon Frinkk in Houston, TX. After I was asked to Moneygram the payment for the puppy they would give me a shipper number. I did and I received a PDA# to track the puppy. Once the payment was sent, the shipper Roland said I could track the puppy on there website. So I did, then one the puppy got to AZ. on route to LAX they needed $650.00 additional money for insurance that was not included by the seller Simon Frinkk. I told him I didn't have it and Roland said he would see if he could get the amount reduced. Called me back with a reduced price. I realized I was scammed when I asked them to refund my money. Have not heard from Pet delivery agency.com since. Breeder is in Houston. Shipping Co. In Dodge ctr, Minnesota, Texas
Author: Cumberland, Maryland Animal Services: Pet Delivery Agency Nationwide

Sep 29 2016
Smart Startup: Rose Moore Human Resources/Training Manager, Lily Clark, Recruiter, Fred Brooks Head of Human Resources and Special Projects Sophisticated Employment Scam Preying on Project Manager Job Seekers! Training Process Masked As Build Up to Unethical and Fraudulent Transaction That Leaves Unsuspecting Liable for Debt and Possibly Money Laundering! Beware!!! Los Angeles California based in Hong Kong Author: Everett, Washington Credit Card Fraud: Smart Startup Los Angeles, CA

Sep 28 2016
Allen Martin Christian Gasper Christian Gasper alias Allen Martin has now entered the DARK SIDE, ripping off $1000's in $200/Day DFY Affiliate Program Internet, Greenwich (London), Germany
Martin Allen aka Christian Gasper Author: Northern Ireland, Internet Fraud: Allen Martin Internet

Sep 27 2016
North Point Motors Sold me a vehicle with a warranty that they won't fix Traverse City Michigan Author: Traverse City, Michigan Auto Dealers: North Point Motors Traverse City, Michigan