FREE LOTTO FREELOTTO.COM Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: free lotto freelotto.com
There may be more specific results for "free lotto freelotto.com"
For more specific results for "free lotto freelotto.com"
Showing 1-25 of 20,035 Found Reports For more specific results for "free lotto freelotto.com"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 21 2017
Platinum mango xwl I purchased trial bottles of platinum mango XWL and Garcinia Kim Bodia XWL for five dollars a bottle when getting my credit card statement they charge me $81 for one bottle and $80 for the second bottle on June 19 and also on July 19 I havenever receive the products nor did I authorize them to take that money when I called them they stated it was in the disclosure I stated that there was no disclosure that I order them online as a free trial they refused to refund the money or tell me where the pills were that I never received Internet Author: Raymore, Missouri Alternative Health: Platinum mango xwl Internet

Jul 21 2017
Alucia Alucia not free trial Internet Nationwide Author: Duarte, California Skin Care: Alucia Nationwide

Jul 21 2017
Lumanere-R-Soleil I ordered the free trial and received one eye serum bottle. The next day I received another box with an eye serum and a skin serum (which they charged my account for). I asked them to cancel me from their auto-ship program and yesterday I received yet another box! How do you get them to stop? Santa Ana .CA. 92799-4567 Internet Author: COLORADO SPRINGS, Colorado Skin Care: Lumanere-R-Soleil Internet

Jul 21 2017
DAR Waterfront & Associates Ecante Eye Cream offered free sample which led to being billed for monthly deliveries! Ventura California Author: Lady Lake, Florida Skin Care: DAR Waterfront & Associates Ventura, California

Jul 21 2017
staples health Garcinia Go Green Coffee Go thought we ordered free trial got charged $371.92 California California Author: Live Oak, Florida Supplemental Health Programs: staples health California

Jul 21 2017
Color by Pascal Color by Pascale had a sale for free makeup and you past for shipping and handling. I ordered products from them back in April 2017 and never received them. I attempted to contact them and noticed the website no longer exists. All of the conversations that were exchanged between Color by Pascale and myself via Facebook messenger are no longer available and they're Facebook page is no longer available. Internet Author: Baltimore, Maryland Beauty Products: Color Pascal Internet

Jul 21 2017
Pure body elite Garnocia cambogia They offered me a free trial ,just have to pay for the shipping, and they charged me $90 for no reason at all Internet Internet Author: Havertown, Pennsylvania Internet Services: Pure body elite Internet

Jul 21 2017
Sussie Cream-Sussie Serum scam, signed up for a free trail and only pay $1.99 for shipping, next month sent me cream and charged my acct $150 and bribed me before they would give me a cancellation number California Internet Author: Cranston, Rhode Island Sales People: Sussie Cream-Sussie Serum Internet

Jul 21 2017
Cosco Fake free products. Internet Author: Wellsboro, Pennsylvania Beauty Salons: Cosco Internet

Jul 20 2017
Grayson Gregory Dyson Talked me out of a new I-phone for $850 and $5950 for COT fees trying to free up his money in British Bank. $3000 for broken machinery, and hospital bill. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Unusual Rip-Off: Grayson Gregory Dyson Las Vegas, Nevada

Jul 20 2017
Revive Youth cream and serum allure noveau No free trials for this company Scam do not buy St.Petersburg Florida Author: Beckly, West Virginia Skin Care: Revive Youth cream and serum St.Petersburg, Florida

Jul 20 2017
I.R.T.Time Osso Lariitz 888 998 0514 Free rubbish watch and now further payments Pasadena California
Author: Gulfport, Florida Bait-and-Switch: I.R.T.Time Pasadena, California

Jul 20 2017
beaute instant reducer i was ordering some skin care producted to reduce my wrinkles they were suppose to just send me a free sample for 4.99 so like a believer i ored it but did not expected it to go threw cause i was 5 cents short but it did this all happen in june well i,m disable & get a check each month & they took 99.95 of my money out of my social sercerty check cause i have it on a card & now i am having to go threw my card people we will say to try to get my money back & don,t even know if i will so people if u believe any of these little thing that say it,s only 4.99 & the starts in hollywood are going crazy over it cause it works so good do not believe them cause it is a falses believe me i,ll never fall for it again cause this makes twice it has done happen to me but it was threw another company & i really looked up to this lady las vegas nevada Author: bassett, Virginia Miscellaneous Companies: beaute instant reducer Internet

Jul 20 2017
Spy Survival Briefing Jason Hanson's Spy & Survival I answered an internet offer for a free flashlight from Jason Hanson's Spy & Servival Briefing for $4.95 S/H on 6/11/17. On 6/18 a charge of $40 was charge to my c/c account (is this going to be monthly?) This was done without my permission and wish to have ripoff report check into this. I noticed that someone name Sal had the same thing happen to him. I returned my flashlight because it didn't work and asked for a refund, which I did not receive. Internet- Maryland Author: St Louis, Missouri Unusual Rip-Off: Spy Survival Briefing Internet

Jul 20 2017
Color by Pascale Pascal had free Matte moisture lipstick, and you pay for the shipping. I ordered this June 12th and I haven't receive anything yet and it's now July 20th. They advertised that it will be ten business days, that was a lie!!!! Plus I have emailed them too and no response. I have inform my bank of this situation. FRAUD STAY AWAY!!!!!! There is no street address initiated. Only email!! No state
Author: Jacksonville, Florida Cross-Border Scams: Color by Pascale Internet

Jul 20 2017
Guaranteed Prosperity Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Guaranteed Prosperity clients have a risk-free guarantee when doing business with any of Meir Ezra's companies. Guaranteed Prosperity, Timemaker & The Success Engineers are dedicated to 100% client satisfaction - they care about their client's results and work with you to ensure you improve. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business.. *UPDATE: Guaranteed Prosperity recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service.
What is the reason? Author: Clearwater, Florida, Florida Con Artists: Guaranteed Prosperity TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Founded by entrepreneur, inventor and philanthropist, Meir Ezra, Guaranteed Prosperity’s purpose is: to bring about a new golden age for business around the globe. Guaranteed Prosperity International (GP) is a Florida based training, coaching, and implementation company that ensures it’s clients succeed. Guaranteed Prosperity simply guarantees our clients prosperity. Clearwater, Florida, Florida

Jul 20 2017
Worried that my husband is being deceived Author: Illinois Con Artists: Guaranteed Prosperity TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Founded by entrepreneur, inventor and philanthropist, Meir Ezra, Guaranteed Prosperity’s purpose is: to bring about a new golden age for business around the globe. Guaranteed Prosperity International (GP) is a Florida based training, coaching, and implementation company that ensures it’s clients succeed. Guaranteed Prosperity simply guarantees our clients prosperity. clearwater, Florida

Jul 20 2017
NuWave LLC IBC By One Get One Free Plus Free Pans Libertyville Nationwide Author: Lompoc, California TV Advertisements: NuWave LLC Internet

Jul 20 2017
Total Skin Driecot Fitactive BRT Healthtrail Brother's Health Ordered free trial Derma Folia for shipping cost. Received another unordered shipment for $94.00. When you call them they hang up This happened twice. San Ysidro California
Author: Bridgewater, Massachusetts Skin Care: Total Skin San Ysidro, California

Jul 20 2017
Laidbackloot.com I order a pair of Steelers high top sneakers that came with a free steeler's mug on Facebook site May 31,2017 order #4791 says shipped no tracking# or carrier info calling customer # voicemail only. E-mailed 06/12/2017 no response as of today saw steeler's sneakers on Facebook for $24.90 placed order 05/31/2017 my card was charged but never rec'vd merchandise. Internet Author: Fountain Inn, South Carolina Clothing Stores: Laidbackloot.com Internet

Jul 20 2017
Allumiderm SCAM! 14 day trial is NOT a 14 day trial. Do not order, nothing is free. Costa Mesa California Author: OLD TOWN, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Allumiderm Costa Mesa, California

Jul 19 2017
enchanteyeserum andTDE*feelpleasant skin enchanteyeserum and TDE E*feelpleasant skin Joanna Gaines eye cream offered frere sample to pay shipping then told me there was no free sample that the charge was shipping for the next drop ship they sent Michigan 48047 Author: Gilbert, Arizona Skin Care: enchanteyeserum andTDE*feelpleasant skin Internet

Jul 19 2017
derma genetix I ordered this as a free trial and after about a week of getting it at my bank was charged two different times. One for $93.80 and for $94.77. St Petersburg Florida
Author: Klamath falls, Oregon Skin Care: derma genetix St Petersburh, Florida

Jul 19 2017
revitalize your skin I bought the free trial $3.95 S&h I was charged $10.00 instead now they just charged my acct $103.00 Internet Author: bloomington, Indiana Skin Care: revitalize your skin Internet

Jul 19 2017
Skintechnologies.com Advertised free trial offer but charges credit card over $170.00 Internet Author: Washington, Dist of Columbia Skin Care: Skintechnologies.com Internet