Your Search | free lotto freelotto.comny

Oct 04 2015
Dyna Garcinia cambogia: green coffee, VENUS Well to put it plainly, this company is a fraud! They completely have roped me off to the tune of $261.21!!! They start by charging you the introductory fee, $4.95 &$4.97, it supposidly was a 30 free trial...wait for it...that was on 9/8, then on 9/21 they hiy my account in 3 separate Transactions, the final one being CLKBANK...915 w. Jefferson St. it is already on here by others. Internet Author: Hendersonville, Tennessee Supplemental Health Programs: Dyna Internet

Oct 04 2015
First choice driving school The worst driving school in the world! One month ago, I bought their service, rent their car for road test,. The test time is 10:00 am, and they were supposed to pick me up at about 9, but no show until 10, and I was late for the test, and no practice at all. After that, the boss agreed to offer one hour extra free practice for compensation, and I called twice to confirm,but no show again, and I called back, the receptionist said no record!!! Isn't the company a cheater? Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Customer: First choice driving school Los Angeles, California

Oct 04 2015
Joven skin care free trial deceptive, confusing & borderline marketing practices. Laytonsville Maryland Author: Vancouver, Washington Sales People: Joven skin care free trial Laytonsville, Maryland

Oct 03 2015
11:23 PM Swirlr, c/o Chellaul Corporation Restricting free speech. Reno Nevada Author: New York, New York Dating Services: Reno, Nevada

Oct 03 2015
FIB PURE GARCINIA CAMBOGIA took $80.79 out my account without my permission. i got one free bottle of garcinia cambogia which they said i only had to pay shipping and handling 4.95. this company is a fraud and needs to be shut down. i want my full refund of $80.79. they never said any of this to me at all. AURORA Nationwide Author: charlotte, North Carolina Sales People: FIB PURE GARCINIA CAMBOGIA Nationwide

Oct 03 2015
LLX*LAURENLUXE I was offered some free gifts for taking a survey. Internet Author: NILES, Illinois Questionable Activities: LLX*LAURENLUXE Internet

Oct 03 2015
Grants department William Schneider Ryan Smith Promised i would get $7800 in free grant money and i sent them $520.00 and Never seen a dime of that money. Atlanta Georgia Author: Festus , Missouri Financial Services: Grants department Georgia

Oct 02 2015
Renue Derma took money from my debit card without informing me. I ordered free samples, after 14 days they charged me $184.04 San Diego California Author: Monroe, Michigan Beauty Salons: Renue Derma San Diego, California

Oct 01 2015
Neudermis Charged $4.95 and $3.95 for shipping with a free 14 day trial. On day 15, I was charged $89 for one product and $88 for the other. WHen I called to cancel, I was told the product was not refundable even though I hadn't opened them yet. They wouldnt accept them returned unopened either. info@neudermis. Internet Author: Rolling Meadows, Illinois Pharmacies: Neudermis Internet

Oct 01 2015
DMI Received ltr saying had won NIPPON 35MM focus free camera, to send ck or mo of $16.78 for immediate delivery. Decided to check on Internet, found out was scam. Thank God thought to check it out first. Sincerely, Debra Smessaert Carrollton Texas Author: Prophets, Illinois $$ REWARDS Offered: DMI Carrollton, Texas

Oct 01 2015
7 Artist Management , Bob Dixon , 7AM was told shoots were 'free' to help career and found out after the fact that they were in fact paid for the shoot, withholding money Santa Monica California Author: Valencia, California Photography: 7 Artist Management Santa Monica, California

Oct 01 2015
MiraVie Eye They charged me for a product, supposedly a Free trial that I never ever received. They charged me initially 4.95 and then 85.95, also charged me for suplement trial 5.95 and then 89.95. Internet
Author: Alabama BBB Better Business Bureau: MiraVie Eye Internet

Sep 30 2015
eGumball, Inc. REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: eGumball, Inc. is dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. They continue to focus on finding new ways to assist clients' in optimizing their online presence.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. eGumball, Inc. pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with eGumball, Inc., recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Call eGumball. We Want To Help. Author: Richmond, Virginia SEO - Reputation Management: egumball Internet

Sep 30 2015
Youthful Radiance YR Beauty Youthful Radiance Infinite Allure Claims for a free trial offer end up costing much more! Nationwide Greenville South Carolina Author: Keithville, Louisiana BBB Better Business Bureau: Youthful Radiance Greenville, South Carolina

Sep 30 2015
RVTL Products that Dr. Oz recommends! just pay s&h for free samples! Bluffdale Utah Author: North Plainfield, New Jersey Health Spas: RVTL Bluffdale, New Jersey

Sep 29 2015
ETERNALEYECREAM Eternal Eye Cream,AOC*ETERNALEYECREAM, ETERNALEYECREAM eternal eye cream anti aging trial free Rapid City North Dakota Scams Author: Los Angeles, California Beauty Products: ETERNALEYECREAM Internet

Sep 29 2015
GOCRV.COM Handling free trips for Oak N Spruce Resort ,Silver Leaf Resorts - Third Party Rip Off/Trips Dallas Texas Author: Cohoes, New York Travel Services: GOCRV.COM Dallas, Texas

Sep 28 2015
Magicfacetherapy Nova Derm Eye Cream Offered 10 day free trial of products, then billed me $89.94 & $89.49 Santa Ana California Author: Pahrump, Nevada Alternative Health: Magicfacetherapy Santa Ana, California

Sep 28 2015
adorna free trial offer from adorna. Internet
Author: johnson city, Tennessee Misc. Health Specialists: adorna Internet

Sep 27 2015
Facebook Lotto I got Scammed $500. Medford Nationwide Scam is right Author: Merkel, Texas Employees: Facebook Lotto Nationwide

Sep 26 2015
ic free I have no idea what this even is and they took it off my relia card which is for my kids so there taking from them i have no clue what this is or why they would do this but PLEASE. PLEASE help me do the steps to get my money back!!! Author: Saginaw, Michigan Cross-Border Scams: ic free Internet

Sep 26 2015
Biogineste Offered Free sample...then charged over $89.00 New York New York Author: Bellingham, Washington Bait-and-Switch: Biogineste NY, New York

Sep 25 2015
Slimming Garcinia Slimming Cleanse I recently saw a ad on Facebook for a free trial bottle of slimming Garcinia and slimming cleanse all I had to pay was shipping and handling which was 4.95 cents I received the item like 10 to 14 days after didn't even get the chance to use the product. I was checking my bank account and found out that my account was billed $89.99 for the garcinia and $79.99 for the cleanse  Free Trial vs Free Sample Author: Brooklyn , New York Weightloss Programs: Slimming Garcinia

Sep 25 2015
Vitier Beauty Cream This product is not FREE as promised Author: Alabama Credit Card Fraud: Vitier Beauty Cream

Sep 25 2015
Dermaluxe charged my bank account without my permission Internet Free Trial vs Free Sample Author: Monroe, Louisiana Eye Care: Dermaluxe Internet