FREE LOTTO FREELOTTO.COMNY Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: free lotto freelotto.comny
There may be more specific results for "free lotto freelotto.comny"
For more specific results for "free lotto freelotto.comny"
Showing 1-25 of 19,721 Found Reports For more specific results for "free lotto freelotto.comny"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

1, Report #1382033

Jun 29 2017
Simple Nutrition Free bottle of CBD oil for $5.95 s+h also sent bottle of the soft gels for $1.95 I did not order. Internet Author: Bradenton, Florida Computer Mail Order: Simple Nutrition Internet

2, Report #1382026

Jun 29 2017
Myotone not use them told them my Doctor said do not use them I have RA and sent my product back but they kept $50 dollars so do not believe its a free trial.They have $50 of mine and no product.!!!! Wilmington Nationwide Author: SPRING VALLEY, California Skin Care: Myotone Nationwide

3, Report #1019510

Jun 28 2017
Go Grand Getaways Scam - No Free Cruise - A false promise to get you to sign-up. Internet Your Cruise Author: Broadway, Virginia Travel Agents: Coast to Coast / Grand Getaways Internet

4, Report #1381940

Jun 28 2017
Revitalize Skin Serum ripped me off and won't take product back - even though it is a free trial product - sends more $200 Fountain Valley California Author: Woodstock, Georgia Skin Care: Revitalize Skin Serum Fountain Valley, California

5, Report #1381902

Jun 28 2017
Luminis Facial Treatment OTHER WEB ADDRESS OF Luminis for free trial....https://www.globaldermal.com/doa4/?affId=FE234C21&c1=23608&c2=luminissrmTS&c3=hsH6zFw6EeeVWGNQ5Hl8kA# got free trial Luminis Visa billed fo 4.95 A Luminis rep called me & I told him DO NOT SEND ME ANY MORE OF THIS Internet Author: Portland, Oregon Questionable Activities: Luminis Facial Treatment Internet

Jun 28 2017
GOCRV.COM false information about 'free' trip. forced to pay $100 before i can even see options for stays fort lauderdale Florida Author: Minnesota Resorts: GOCRV.COM fort lauderdale, Florida

Jun 28 2017
Dermarenu Thieves charged me $98.71 for a 4 ounce free sample. When I called to get refund, they said non-refundable. I told them product never opened ans my mother is under hospice care so I was not home until yesterday. They said sorry, you had fourteen days to cancel. I explained I was not home but with my terminally ill mother. b*****d thieves. California Author: Lexington, Kentucky Computer Fraud: Dermarenu California

Jun 28 2017
Lumidaire A phone call was made for them to send a free trial face cream. 10 days later they charged my account 83.00. There is no number they give to contact them to cancel so I had to close my credit card.
Author: willowbrook, Illinois Misc. Health Specialists: Lumidaire Internet

Jun 27 2017
Vlamorous aka Aristocraticskin aka Belleyouthrefresh I received free trial size samples 2 quantity .Nothing was mentioned of time limit or product would be sent again. I get my bank statement I've been charged on may 23,17 for97.83 from aritstocraticskin and105.79 from bellyyouthrefresh. Received more products on June 20th and being charged another 97.83. I don't want these products and every number I call is a recording leading you to order more. How do I get this stopped and my money returned. Please help. Product sent from Beauty impressions Englewood Co Author: Fort Madison, Iowa Skin Care: B

Jun 27 2017
Blue Water International Blue Water Soaps & cleaning products are free for life, but forget to mention there is a $75.00 s&h fee. Carrollton Texas Author: Humble, Texas Consumer Services: Blue Water International Carrollton, Texas

Jun 27 2017
Absolute Nutrition Pure CBDEmproven Free Trial Ripoff Las Vegas Nevada Author: Choctaw, Oklahoma Alternative Health: Absolute Nutrition Las Vegas, Nevada

Jun 27 2017
estibot.com Free domain appraisal, domain productivity tools Internet Author: Desert Hot springs, California Internet Fraud: estibot.com Internet

Jun 27 2017
Nuderma Cream Nu Lift Ordered FREE SAMPLES charged $9.90 for shipping then charged $104.97 with no disclosure before I even received free samples and still have not gotten any product. I am LIVID!!!! Author: schenectady, New York Credit Card Fraud: Nuderma Cream

Jun 27 2017
Beaute Instant Reducer They offered a free trial for 3.95 shipping only. Then charged my account 99.95 and won't refund for return Blaine WA 98230 Author: Bridgeport, Connecticut Skin Care: Beaute Instant Reducer Internet

Jun 27 2017
Beauty Innovations I ordered a free sample of Beauty Cream for my Wife. It was ordered on a one time trial basis. My Wife did not like it so I never ordered anymore. On 6/22, I received by USP service, a box with a jar of cream and a postal slip that said this was a monthly order.  Moorsville North Carolina Author: Port St. Lucie, Florida Skin Care: Beauty Innovations Moorsville, North Carolina

Jun 26 2017
Panama Property Connection - Punta Pacifica Realty REVIEW: Panama Property Connection - Punta Pacifica Realty trustworthy and reliable.  Panama Property Connection / Punta Pacifica Realty assisting investors in the beautiful Republic of Panama since 2010, operate with the highest level of ethics and transparency in the Panama real estate business.  Committed to customer satisfaction, proven track record, based on hundreds of satisfied customers, always strive to achieve 100% customer satisfaction.  Panama Property Connection / Punta Pacifica Realty committed to customer satisfaction, always resolving issues quickly and efficiently. Their mission: to create a long-term relationship with valued clients.  Panama Property Connection / Punta Pacifica Realty listen, take action, and put clients first.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Real Estate Services: Panama Property Connection - Punta Pacifica Realty | Ripoff Report Verified™…businesses you can trust. Luxury Property Management Company In Panama. Punta Pacifica Realty is Luxury in Panama Real Estate helping clients with Stress Free International Real Estate. Panama Property Connection “one stop real estate – financial group” allowing clients to enjoy benefits of owning property in Panama leaving all details to Panama Property Connection Nationwide

Jun 26 2017
Select Skin, Speechless Eye Care, Eyecare WBC Deceptive Marketing, Fraud, Advertised Free Trial for $4.95, Claimed I was made aware of the terms, Internet, CA Author: Belleair, Florida Skin Care: Select Skin Internet

Jun 26 2017
BeenVerified.com Been Verified, Background Check, Rip Off, Liars, Not Free, Backgrounds, Background Checks Nationwide Author: Denver, Colorado Websites: BeenVerified.com Nationwide

Jun 26 2017
Derma One UR Derma One Ripoff scam- free just shipping and then later charges- $89.95 Author: Roswell, Georgia Eye Care: Derma One Nationwide

Jun 26 2017
Age Defying Skin, Alucia, RXSkin, Adara Cream, Youth Skin Anti Age 14 Days FREE TRIAL, pay for shipping only!! Very deceiving and calculating. Facebook Internet Author: FOWLERVILLE, Michigan Skin Care: Age Defying Skin Internet

Jun 26 2017
BeautyAP Neulift I ordered this from a link about Joanna Gains, it said in BOLD no commitment for the sample. I have been charges 89.95 this month and when I called the person told me I had 14 days to cancel!.. What!. almost $90.00 for something that is not working and the size of the jar is tiny. I use L'Oreal and it is 1/2 the price and works!. I am not sure what Ms. Gains is looking for in this endeavor but it is not working. The lady was pushing a free sample on me 3 times until I finally got angry and said if you send me anything I am calling a lawyer. Sorry to hear many more people have been ripped off. I cannot afford $90 dollars Internet Author: Amsterdam, New York Skin Care: BeautyAP Internet

Jun 25 2017
Penza Labs-LLC RejuvRejoice Rip-off:The bait was to pay for the shipping and I will get the samples free. I was charged $ 180.78 Petersburg Florida Author: Deerfield, Illinois Bait-and-Switch: Penza Labs-LLC Petersburg, Florida

Jun 24 2017
National Home Gardening Club Offered chance to become a lifetime member by paying dues. I did this and none of their promises of free gardening items came true. After giving me a Life Member number they phased themselves out. Hopkins Minnesota Author: farmerville, Louisiana Landscaping: National Home Gardening Club Hopkins, Minnesota

Jun 24 2017
Cbd oil Life style and fitness I ordered a free bottle of the Cbd oil for a one time offer of 5.95 shipping and handling and now they have charged 79.95 to my account for no reason.I can nor get in touch with and I am so mad this place is a rip off and needs to be stopped and refund peoples money because I am not the only person they have done this to. Cbd oil Internet
Author: PENSACOLA, Florida Alternative Health: Cbd oil Internet

Jun 24 2017
Aviqua Wrinkle free luxury.com Scam Alert-RIPOFF_Bait and Switch- for teaspoon of crappy product los Angelas California Author: Oregon City, Oregon Bait-and-Switch: Aviqua Internet