Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: free money kevin trudeau
There may be more reports for "free money kevin trudeau"
For more results perform a general search for "free money kevin trudeau"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 23 2017
Skin Endear, and associated products like Eye Endear on the same website ad, says just pay shipping to get a free trial of their products. BEWARE!!! Santa Ana Internet- CA Author: Havertown, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Eye Endear Internet

Feb 23 2017
Steven Chasity and Associates This collections company stole my money. Appears to be scam. I trusted them to help with collecting bad debts I had. Imagine these people prey on small businesses and then steal their money. Utterly disgusting. Malibu California Author: Monroe, New York Collection Agency's: Steven Chasity and Associates california

Feb 23 2017
Comcast Xfinity Service disconnected even though I didn't owe any money.. To get my service re-connected, I was required to immediately make a payment and authorize an additional payment to be taken out of my bank account in 10 days Will not refund my money. Nationwide Author: Tamarac, Florida Cable TV: Comcast Nationwide

Feb 23 2017
Firmaplus, Motosan Beluminous I was told I would get a free product of firmalpls for $4.95 plus shipping but was charged over $360 Unknown, they wouldnt tell me Ca maybe Author: Medford, Oregon Alternative Health: Firmaplus Internet

Feb 23 2017
dr lenoard catolog Dr leonards healthcare/carol Wright Gifts coupons, free shipping, seperate orders first item one price additional item price Edison New Jersey Author: Westminster , Colorado Department & Outlet Stores: dr lenoard catolog Edison, New Jersey

Feb 23 2017
George Gamble with Investigative Solutions LLC Take the money and... Atlanta Georgia Author: Newnan, Georgia Private Investigators: George Gamble with Investigative Solutions LLC

Feb 23 2017
Satin Youth Possibility: Allure Skincare & Lash in . 420 Downing Street Denver CO(720)550-79053 advertised free skin care products just pay shipping and handling received products, charged my bank for 99.95 to my bank Denver Colorado Author: Cache, Oklahoma Credit Card Fraud: Satin Youth Denver, Colorado

Feb 23 2017
Lux Style International I viewed a product Quickmax like a previous customer, I didnt order the item, however I was sent the item I contacted them and informed them I didnt order the item and wanted to return it, they told me I had to pay for p&p which was more than the product was worth so I returned it marked return to sender in Nov 2016, I have recieved 2 demands off them for the money, I told them I returned the item. Odense Internet Author: London, Ontario Eye Care: Lux Style International Internet

Author: Miami, Florida Telemarketers: E physicians network, Inc Nationwide

Feb 23 2017
Royal administration .inc extended warranty Richard p. McCabe as president we bought a used truck that took her money and now that fish it will not be covered even though it's supposed to be what's up with that Freeway Auto Mall San Bernardino California Nationwide Author: Running Springs, California Car Insurance: Royal administration .inc extended warranty Nationwide

Louis Mahony I guess filter cleanings are free now Orange California
Author: villa park, California Cleaning Services: Louis Mahony Orange, California

Feb 23 2017
Revived Youth Revived youth cream They advertise free trial. Only pay shipping and handling. Internet Author: Hernando, Mississippi Skin Care: Revived Youth Internet

Feb 23 2017
Newhealthrman.com New Healthy Man Rip off! I sent money & they haven't sent product. Panama City, Panama Internet Author: Columbiana , Alabama Drugstores: Newhealthrman.com Panama City, Panama, Other

Feb 23 2017
Gable Jackson Payne United Home Exteriors Gable Jackson Payne is a thief, beware he steals money from hard working people for work and never completes the job. Alamo California Author: San Ramon, California Roofing Companies: Gable Jackson Payne Nationwide

Feb 23 2017
Bellaskincream/Healthyformsproducts rip off. Charged me for products I never agreed to order, nor did I order. I called and they refused to reverse the charges. I ordered a sample product for 4.99, no obligation and money back guarantee. St. Petersburg Florida Author: burlington,, Vermont Drug Manufacturers: Bellaskincream/Healthyformsproducts St. Petersburg, Florida

Feb 23 2017
RCBC Global, Inc. Doug King This was a letter that i sent to Doug King after our bank sent him 1/2 of the money as a downpayment for a shredder that cost $123,000.00. To this day the shredder has not been delivered or the money returned to the bank. The bank is now holding my company responsible for paying the money back. I have contacted the FBI and they have started a full blown investigation. This individual will go to Jail. Below is the letter - have fun and beware of this individual as he is full blown CRIMINAL! Hendersonville North Carolina Author: Spartanburg, South Carolina Liars: RCBC Global, Inc. Hendersonville, North Carolina

Feb 23 2017
Coal Cosmetics Free trial is NOT free! Internet Author: Columbus, Ohio Skin Care: Coal Cosmetics Internet

Feb 23 2017
Preferred411 Scammed out of money. Hidden charges and deceptive business practices Canada Internet Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Dating Services: Preferred411 Internet

Feb 23 2017
Revived Youth Cream and Eye serum HSC Easy Wrinkle reducer and FIC Dermarinse which showed up on my credit card statement I signed up online for a free 30 day trial of facial and eye cream, each costing $4.95 shipping and handling. Received it, and was charged 92.30 and $97.21 in January and February 2017. I called to have my account credited and sent back the product they said they would not take it back. They said the best they could do was to give me a 50% credit, but I insisted I get 100% credit. I never ordered this!! I called my credit card company. This is a huge scam. Stay away! Internet Author: albany, New York Credit Card Fraud: Revived Youth Cream and Eye serum Internet

Feb 23 2017
 ANDREW R.SZCZYGIEL. Drew Szczygiel, Andrew Szczygiel, Andrew R. Szczygiel Sold me 10 year old tires. Said they were 1 year old. Refused to return money. Has a criminal record. Be careful! Naugatuck Connecticut
Author: New Britain, Connecticut Bait-and-Switch: SZCZYGIEL ANDREW R. Naugatucl, Connecticut

Feb 23 2017
Derma Skin Science Automatically billed my card for over $200 which I did not order. Only ordered the sample free shipping Author: Springfield, Oregon Skin Care: Derma Skin Science

Feb 23 2017
WESTERN UNION Tried to recover x-mas money sent and not picked up. Receiver never got it. Tried to send again, or recover it. Phone help can't hear me after 10min on hold. Wait for supervisor another 15min. Online specific questions not answered, no online help available. For refund have to fill out form and wait 6 to 8 wks. and pay 15$ Why can't I just show my receipt and ID to get refund? Too easy. Greedy b******s. NEVER USE WESTERN UNION AGAIN! Englewood Nationwide Author: GOLDEN, Colorado Bait-and-Switch: WESTERN UNION Nationwide

Feb 23 2017
Meso Auto in Hurst Bought a car and 10 hours later it died. He won't give me my money back or help. Hurst Texas
Author: Fort worth, Texas Motor Vehicle: Meso Auto in Hurst Hurst, Texas

Feb 23 2017
Sam' s Special Offers I ordered lighted crochet hook set 30 days ago, still no delivery, emailed after 3 weeks to return money, no response. Internet Author: Chandler, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: Sam' s Special Offers Internet

Feb 23 2017
Extra Space Storage Will not pro rate my month, taking my money without cause. troy Nationwide Author: Anonymous, Other Storage & Self Storage: Extra Space Storage Nationwide