FREE LOTTO & PLASMANET Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: free lotto & plasmanet
There may be more specific results for "free lotto & plasmanet"
For more specific results for "free lotto & plasmanet"
Showing 26-50 of 19,925 Found Reports For more specific results for "free lotto & plasmanet"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 20 2017
Allumiderm - Allumineye This company uses mailing address:1175 Baker St, Ste E19-228Costa Mesa, CA 92626-4136 The advertisement read try 10 day Free sample Costa Mesa California Author: El Paso, Texas Skin Care: Allumiderm - Allumineye Costa Mesa, California

Jun 20 2017
Nove Skin Sciences Care Work False Business Practices Regarding FREE TRIAL St. Petersburg Florida Author: Fresno, California Skin Care: Nove Skin Sciences St. Petersburg, Florida

Jun 20 2017
Try Replenish NATURALMUSCLEBUILD.COM Wrinkle cream & Eye serum supposed to be free trial. Yeah RIGHT? SCAM ALERT. Internet Phone numbers to cancel Author: Woodbridge, Virginia Skin Care: Try Replenish Internet

Jun 19 2017
Platinum XWL Free Trial is not a free trial. They will charge you $85 without telling you. Fountain Valley, CA Internet Author: San Diego , California Supplemental Health Programs: Platinum XWL Internet

Jun 19 2017
Derma Refresh Blissful, Totally You Ordered Free Trial on eye cream & mosturizer.Returned promptly, Fighting for refund of $104.00 since March Stanton California Author: Mpls (Blaine), Minnesota Skin Care: Derma Refresh Internet

Jun 19 2017
Envisage skin international I went from a Facebook article on how to get a free sample from a vendor that Shark Tank was involved with! My products do NOT have a phone number listed for me to ask for a refund! My bank account was charged $103.00 and a second charge of $109.00 for a recurring debit card purchase! Internet
Author: Greensburg, Pennsylvania Computer Mail Order: Envisage skin international Internet

Jun 19 2017
sitebuilders.com top10webbuilders.com/free-domain-name-registration/?s1-bing/s2-us-search/s3-free-domain found at this address LIE- Say they have a free website and they charge after you fill out all the data required online Internet Author: atlanta, Georgia Computer Software: sitebuilders.com Internet

Jun 19 2017
Evelina Evelina Skin Care Free Sample Received first free sample now they are sending one every month although I did not order any St petersburg Florida
Author: Paso Robles, California Skin Care: Evelina St petersburg, Florida

Jun 19 2017
vlamorous I sent for the free sample for the $3.99 shipping charge. Then I get billed for this product for the next 3 months at $97.83 for one ounce of face cream.  Internet Author: Dowagiac, Michigan Skin Care: vlamorous Internet

Jun 19 2017
ANTIAGE, AGEFREEYESSERUM Advertised free trial for cost of shipping $4.95 for L'ETOILE face cream and $5.95 for Illustra eye serum. On 4/20/2017 my credit card had charge from ANTIAGE for 2 charges; 1.98 and 4.98. Also a charge from FLI*AGEFREEEYESERUM for $5.96. On 05/06/2017 My credit card was charged from ANTIAGE -$98.09. On 5/08/17 My credit card was charged from FLI*AGEFREEYESSERUM- $89. 29. There was NO information about paying the full price after a certain number of days nor was the final price of these products displayed. When I called, the original phone number for ANTIAGE was no longer in service. The number for the eyeserum worked but the customer service rep told me to call 888* 346-2258 if I change my mind about receiving monthly shipments. Los Angeles California Author: Chandler, Arizona Skin Care: Los Angeles , California

Jun 19 2017
BULLSEYEANTIWRINLESERUM KSHEALT*BUYLUXBEAUTY They hook you in on getting free trial just pay s/h for $4.95 then 14 dayslater they charge you 200.00 dollars. Denver colrado Internet Author: White swan, Washington Skin Care: BULLSEYEANTIWRINLESERUM Internet

Jun 19 2017
AlluraSerum - AllusiveCream I ordered the free trial 4.95 and 5.95 and then they billed me $89.85 & $85.95 for face cream and eye cream and they won't refund you the money even if you return the creams. If you don't call they will bill you every month. The creams are no good this is a scam. I want everyone to know that. Lets get the word out. Someone has to stop them from ripping people off. Fountain Hills CA California Author: Buckye, Arizona Police: AlluraSerum - AllusiveCream Fountain Hills CA, California

Jun 19 2017
Derma genetix Ad on Facebook states product is free other than shipping and handling, $4.95. Actually the products are over $200 and there is a cost to return if not satisfied. I looked high and low for these terms on their site BEFORE I ordered and did not see I was ordering a trial set. I will not pay for this junk. I have called and get no response. This is a classic wrinkle cream scam. St. Petersburg, Florida Internet Author: Kure Beach, North Carolina Skin Care: Derma genetix Internet

Jun 19 2017
Visalia Skin Care Total Ripoff. This is not a free trial! Santa Ana California Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania BBB Better Business Bureau: Visalia Skin Care

Jun 19 2017
AR Family Protection Association They lure you with a free knife and then sign you up for 19.95 a month for nothing! Austin Texas Author: Monroe, Georgia Mail Order Services: AR Family Protection Association Internet

Jun 18 2017
Renaderm, Nuriva, Health Match, Best Health On 3-14-17, I ordered the free sample of Renaderm and entered my Wells Fargo debit card info to pay for the $3.99 shipping and handling charge which I thought their system would allow me to log off but the next screen was Nuriva which I assumed was free because there was no fee, then Natural Beauty Vitamin C Serum screen was next showing a price of $39.99ish. I did not indicate I wanted this product and backed out. Their site is deceptively tricky. I went to my bank the next day to cancel my card. To make a long story short I had no need to look at my Visa Chase card because I did not enter the acct information in their site. A few months later when I reviewed my Visa Chase acct., I learned they had put about $400.00 in charges on my Visa Chase credit card. The company obviously underhandedly hacked my Visa Chase acct. Visa Chase removed these charges and I emailed support@nurivaantiagingsolution.com. When they replied, they stated I provided the Visa Chase acct info which is a deliberate lie. I did not call them at 1-844-888-3832 because I was concerned as to becoming maniacally vile. Internet Author: Greeneville, North Carolina Skin Care: Renaderm, Nuriva, Health Match, Best Health Internet

Jun 18 2017
Luxurious Skin Total Scam! Charged almost $200 for free trial. Wouldn't accept return or give refund! Internet Author: Riverside, California Skin Care: Luxurious Skin Internet

Jun 18 2017
PSV*Spy Survival Briefing PSV*Jason Hanson's Spy & Survival Briefing also: PSV*Laissez Faire Ad stated I would receive a free flashlight simply by paying $4.95 for the S/H cost to get it to me. Does not appear phone # on my C/C statement has MD on it Internet Author: Warsaw, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: PSV*Spy Survival Briefing Internet

Jun 17 2017
Dermabeauty Signed me up for a free trial that I did not sign up for Internet
Author: Hiawatha, Iowa Credit Card Fraud: Dermabeauty Internet

Jun 17 2017
JaanuSkinCare JuloEyeCreme Deceptive marketing practices. Free trial offered; end up with automatic monthly deliveries and CC charges Santa Ana California Author: Hartsdale, New York Skin Care: JaanuSkinCare Santa Ana, California

Jun 16 2017
Stress Free Property Management Blake Cozzens Unprofessional and Deceptive Cedar City Utah Author: Phoenix, Arizona Real Estate Services: Stress Free Property Management Cedar City, Utah

Jun 16 2017
Dave's Family Boston Terrier Internet scam to offer puppy with free US and Canada shipping Virgina Internet I confirm, Has to be a scam. Author: Internet Animal Abuse: Dave's Family Boston Terrier Internet

Jun 16 2017
Jayme Agent 705 Manager Justin #103 charged my credit card for about $150.00 for a free trial basis New York Internet Author: Glendale, Arizona Weightloss Programs: Jayme Agent 705 Manager Justin #103 Internet

Jun 16 2017
Visalia Aging Cream This company is a total scam - do not buy anything or ask for any free trial Santa Ana California Author: Downey, California Skin Care: Visalia Aging Cream Santa Ana, California

Jun 15 2017
Color by pascal Free lipstick scam Chicago Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Sales People: Color by pascal Nationwide