Your Search | free lotto & plasmanet

Sep 27 2015
Facebook Lotto I got Scammed $500. Medford Nationwide Scam is right Author: Merkel, Texas Employees: Facebook Lotto Nationwide

Sep 26 2015
ic free I have no idea what this even is and they took it off my relia card which is for my kids so there taking from them i have no clue what this is or why they would do this but PLEASE. PLEASE help me do the steps to get my money back!!! Author: Saginaw, Michigan Cross-Border Scams: ic free Internet

Sep 26 2015
Biogineste Offered Free sample...then charged over $89.00 New York New York Author: Bellingham, Washington Bait-and-Switch: Biogineste NY, New York

Sep 25 2015
Slimming Garcinia Slimming Cleanse I recently saw a ad on Facebook for a free trial bottle of slimming Garcinia and slimming cleanse all I had to pay was shipping and handling which was 4.95 cents I received the item like 10 to 14 days after didn't even get the chance to use the product. I was checking my bank account and found out that my account was billed $89.99 for the garcinia and $79.99 for the cleanse  Free Trial vs Free Sample Author: Brooklyn , New York Weightloss Programs: Slimming Garcinia

Sep 25 2015
Vitier Beauty Cream This product is not FREE as promised Author: Alabama Credit Card Fraud: Vitier Beauty Cream

Sep 25 2015
Dermaluxe charged my bank account without my permission Internet Free Trial vs Free Sample Author: Monroe, Louisiana Eye Care: Dermaluxe Internet

Sep 25 2015
Infinity Allure Odered free try and authorized shipping $4.95 never showed-Then Charged $84.95 Internet Author: Three Rivers, California Misc. Health Specialists: Infinity Allure Internet

Sep 25 2015
Free World Pharmacy Took my order and Vanished. Not replying to my pleas. $290. GONE. SCAM SCAM SCAM Europe/India Internet Author: Felton, California Pharmacies: Free World Pharmacy Internet

Sep 25 2015
10:37 AM Promoted 7 FREE Magazines as a Reward. And emailed, the next day a BILL for $ 109.00 Internet Author: Gadsden, Alabama $$ REWARDS Offered: Internet

Sep 25 2015
Nova Derm Magic Face / Nova DermTherapy/other names as I was informed by Customer Service I ordered my free samples of face creams from Nova Derm.Santa Anna, Ca Internet Author: Great Mills, Maryland Misc. Health Specialists: Nova Derm Internet

Sep 24 2015
peak life LLC they offered a free sample about thier product. nothing about any future orders but they sent more and billed my debit card for over $35.00 Boston Massachusetts Author: WALNUT, Mississippi Advertising / Deceptive: peak life LLC Boston, Massachusetts

Sep 24 2015
Hoosier Lottery hoosier lotto daily 3&4 Indianapolis Internet What's your point? Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: Hoosier Lottery Internet

Sep 24 2015
LLx Lauren Luxe pay $5.99 and get free earrings Burbank, California 91506 Internet Author: Oral, South Dakota Jewelry Stores: LLx Lauren Luxe Internet

Sep 24 2015
woman within Roamans promise free returns but charge $7.50 restock fee El Paso Texas Author: West Deptford, New Jersey Clothing Stores: woman within El Paso, Texas

Sep 23 2015
Herbal Groups Van Nuys, CA DOES NOT WORK I GAINED WEIGHT! they charge you for a months supply when they send your free 2 week trial if you don't call back in 14 days and you are not able to return the product. Van Nuys California Author: Centennial, Colorado Alternative Health: Herbal Groups Van Nuys, CA Van Nuys, California

Sep 23 2015
QMC Clutches QM Clutches Free clutch promo is not free. $5.99 for S&H + an unannounced $95 recurring fee. California Author: Marietta, New York Specialty Stores: QMC Clutches Internet

Sep 23 2015
Pure Vitamins Las Vegas, Nevada Said I was getting a free trail for $4.95, then less 7 days later charged me $79.95, when you try to cancel you can not get through, once you do they will not return money. Las Vegas, Nevada Internet Author: Orange Park, Florida Adult Care Facilities: Pure Vitamins Las Vegas, Nv Internet

Sep 23 2015
Nutra Life Aka. Garcinia Slim, Pure Detox Slim Misleading, Uninformative, Shady, Free Trial Offer Lie, Big Company Bully!!!! Internet Author: Texas Weightloss Programs: Nutra Life Internet

Sep 22 2015
Yellow Pages based in Irving Tx Yellow Pages They say we signed an agreement for payment and the document has been altered. All I signed was a document that they sent that asked for the description and name of our company for a free listing. They sent me the document with the wrong name for our phone number and I corrected it and sent it back, they now sent me a document that has been doctored to say I signed for a contract and bill is due. 2 pmts a year of $290 plus late fees. They say these pmts are due twice annually and I'm Late and have accrued late fees and other fees. Irving Texas Author: Houston, Texas Bait-and-Switch: Yellow Pages based in Irving Tx Irving, Texas

Sep 22 2015
Lavish Skin Care Offer 2 week free trial watch out it is not free. Internet Tennessee Author: Memphis, Tennessee Beauty Salons: Lavish Skin Care Internet

Sep 22 2015
Craig Capestrani Running Scams to Ripoff Ebay Sellers This guy is using Ebay's new rules to ripoff Ebay Sellers and probably buyer too. He's gettting free rentals claiming false damage claims. Never hire this guy or do business with him for any reason Garfield Heights Ohio Author: nashville, Tennessee Cameras & Video: Craig Capestrani Garfield Heights, Ohio

Sep 22 2015
Dermallure I opted for the free trial of $4.95 But my credit card displayed a charge of $94.92.There never was such agreement for me to purchase more. i do not know Nationwide Author: Ocala, Florida Drug Manufacturers: Dermallure Nationwide

Sep 22 2015
Cash Net USA Cash NowFederal Trade Commission Equal Credit Opportunity Washington, DC 205801-877-FTC-HELP FREE (1-877- 382-4357 FREE ) TDD: [[tel: 1-866-653-4261 FREE ]] They promise loans at low interest rates India Internet Author: Miami, Florida Cash Services: Cash Net USA Internet

Sep 21 2015
William Mobley, Jr. LandMasters LandScape, Hardscape & lawn maintenance Mr. Mobley signed a contract for two thousand dollars, half due upon signing to replace over 25 dead or dying plants and or trees. He was to do some work on the sprinkler system, renew the black dyed mulch, apply a weed protection barrier, and some other minor jobs all related to making the back yard into a maintenance free place of privacy and beauty. Cherry Hill New Jersey Author: Laurel Springs, New Jersey Landscaping: William Mobley Cherry Hill, New Jersey

Sep 21 2015
power pressurecooker xl charge fees for free items missing from package plymouth meeting Internet
Author: Norristown, Pennsylvania Miscellaneous Electronics: power pressurecooker xl Internet