FREE LOTTO PLASMANET Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: free lotto plasmanet
There may be more specific results for "free lotto plasmanet"
For more specific results for "free lotto plasmanet"
Showing 26-50 of 19,601 Found Reports For more specific results for "free lotto plasmanet"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 18 2017
Gloss Motive New Healthy today They promised a free sample of the product CBD by charging only the mail expenses ($5.95) but they never warned me about a montly charge of $69.95 to keep sending me the product.  Las Vegas Nevada Author: West Columbia , Texas Alternative Health: Gloss Motive Las Vegas, Nevada

Apr 18 2017
SkinFreshMD AllureRXMYNEWCLEARSKINPROMOTEHEALTHYGLO FREE just pay shipping Internet Author: windsor, California Skin Care: SkinFreshMD Internet

Apr 18 2017
jaanu julo (eye cream and face spray products names) On 3/3/17 I saw this ad online but can't recall the website, I was under the impression they were given free samples and only had to pay the cost of shipping and handling and no other small print saying I will receive future items or that I needed to call to cancel any shipments.  Wichita Internet Author: Wichita, Kansas Eye Care: jaanu Internet

Apr 18 2017
Neulift Skin Products They advertise free trial of product and then charge your credit card for a subscription. Fountain Valley California Author: Florissant, Missouri BBB Better Business Bureau: Neulift Skin Products Fountain Valley, California

Apr 18 2017
Parisian Glow Beauty Products ANI*ANSSKINCREAM in Colorado 80108 Company advertises free sample of face cream with charge for shipping charges of $4.95. Once the cream in shipped, they then fraudulently charge your card for $89.95 for nothing that never ships.Internet, Colorado Author: Dallas, Texas Skin Care: Parisian Glow Beauty Products Internet

Apr 18 2017
Coursera Coursera.com Unauthorized charge after free trial Mountain View, California Internet Author: Mountain View, California Corrupt Companies: Coursera Internet

Apr 18 2017
coal cosmetics continued to send product after a one time free trial with no invoice or number to contact them no returns or refunds california Internet Author: OLATHE, Kansas Eye Care: coal cosmetics Internet

Apr 17 2017
L'etoile Skin Healthy Skin, Find Beauty and Truth Bait and switch; misrepresented costs; offered free samples for cost of s & h only. Fifteen days later charge full over-inflated price citing terms and conditions that were never presented at point of purchase or in packaging upon receipt. On line based, but packaging indicates LA Internet Author: Wichita, Kansas Skin Care: L'etoile Skin Internet

Apr 17 2017
Diet Supplements - SEC More Health Today, Get Fit Garcinia, and others. Ordered FREE trial BOTTLE and was subscribed to a recurring charge las vegas Nevada
Author: Godley, Texas Supplemental Health Programs: Diet Supplements - SEC las vegas, Nevada

Apr 17 2017
skin opulent/eye opulant Boost your look knock out beauty claimed to be sending a free trial but almost immediatly chaged the full amount santa ana California Author: Vancouver, Washington BBB Better Business Bureau: skin opulent/eye opulant santa ana , California

Apr 17 2017
Core Skin CAre Eye Free trial scam, internet order rip off Internet Author: Coarsegold, California Celebrities: Core Skin CAre Eye Internet

Apr 17 2017
All American Readers All American Publishers Identity Theft. Credit Card Fraud. Free Offers that require Credit card validation. Minneapolis, Nationwide Author: nampa, Idaho Book & Magazine Publishers: All American Readers Nationwide

Apr 16 2017
Juvarelle I ordered a free sample for $4.95. The sample arrived and my credit card was not only charged the $4.95 but also charged $99.74. I've made repeated attempts to contact the company to return the product and get my $99.74 returned, to no avail. This is fraud and I will continue to dispute the charges until I get satisfaction.  Nationwide Some info for you--- Author: Mount Dora, Florida Skin Care: Juvarelle Nationwide

Apr 15 2017
RevYouth is all could find to contact--------RevYouth004 This company offered a free sample for only paying the postage. It was received and shortly after receiving the sample I contacted (27 Jan 2017 asking them to please cancel my name off their records and to not send any more of their products. I do not Title:. Bad Business Practice. Keep sending their product after I've told them to send no more, and of course charging me. St Prtersburg, Florida Author: Plano, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: RevYouth004 St Prtersburg, Florida

Apr 15 2017
Parisian Glow I ordered a free trial and was sent orders on 2 occasions that I did not order. I had to goon the Internet to even find a number to call to cancel the order. .Consumers beware...do not buy this product! They need to be shut down!! At Petersburg Florida Author: Columbus , Indiana Advertising / Deceptive: Parisian Glow Internet

Apr 15 2017
Beaute Wrinkle Reducer Free trial.. Then ended up taking 99.95 off debit card without my permission..and told they do not refund money.. North Las Vegas Nevada
Author: Springtown , Texas Skin Care: Beaute Wrinkle Reducer North Las Vegas, Nevada

Apr 15 2017
Boatshed, free-wave Untrustable yacht broker Zagreb and UK Internet Author: Nyiregyhaza, Alabama Boat Brokers: Boatshed Internet

Apr 14 2017
Oasis DermAssence Skincare Oasis DermAssence Instant Serum I call the customer service number before the expiration time for the free trial, they said we dont have a record of you're call we are going to cancel but there is no returnd policy or money back. Internet califo Author: Maple grove, Minnesota Skin Care: Oasis DermAssence Skincare Internet

Apr 14 2017
Don Mills. ON M3C 0J9 Skin Endear. 855-791-1899 Fraudulently automatically charged me $177.00 for my free sample. Then sent me another months supply and charged another 180.00 on my credit card. Buffalo New York
Author: Tucson, Arizona Misc. Health Specialists: Don Mills. ON M3C 0J9 Buffalo, New York

Vividermix Skincare LLC Free sample turned into nightmare Clearwater Florida
Author: Logan, Utah Skin Care: Vividermix Skincare LLC Internet

Apr 14 2017
Fakelandia I ordered a fake ID from these guys but they won't send me a duplicate for free Dallas Internet Author: Dallas, Texas Strippers & Dancer Services: Fakelandia Internet

Apr 14 2017
CONFEDERATE SUPERSTORE CAUSE CENTRAL GET YOUR FREE FLAG charged my card with unautherized charges and wont refund texas Internet i contacted them Author: MADERA, California Specialty Stores: CONFEDERATE SUPERSTORE Internet

Apr 13 2017
VSDC Video Software VSDC Free Video Editing Software Deceptive Marketing Tactics Internet Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Computer Software: VSDC Video Software Internet

Apr 13 2017
bella serata on facebook I saw an ad for free samples from macy's because several stores were being closed. today I received another shipment which I did not request, I assumed it was a one time offer, you know ASSUME MEANS st. petersburg Florida Author: Corpus Christi, Texas Skin Care: bella serata st. petersburg, Florida

Apr 13 2017
Marigold World Inc Skin Repair Simple Fradulently charged my credit card. They took my card number from a free produce that I paid for shipping on after filling out a questionair. Las Vegas NV Author: San Ramon, California Attorney Generals: Marigold World Inc Las Vegas,