Your Search | free lotto

Aug 16 2014
Absolute Green Coffee Extract & Super Garcinia Cabogia Aboslute Coffee Cleanse, Super Garciana Cambogia, weight loss, free bottle, pay only shipping $4.95 Internet
Author: Lake Wales, Florida Weightloss Programs: Absolute Green Coffee Extract & Super Garcinia Cabogia Internet

Aug 15 2014
Experience International REVIEW: Experience International clients, feel confident & secure when doing business. Experience International commitment to client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences & success. Experience International's specialized staff offer confidential, personalized professional service ensuring clients make informed decisions to suit their individual requirements when purchasing property for sale abroad for investment or your dream second home. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, ..A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. UK and Worldwide *UPDATE: Experience International Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: Sandton , Alabama Investment Brokers: USA Advantage Detroit Internet

Aug 15 2014
valu-pass and my member deal Id help they start off with value pass and transfer you to other company without you knowing it and ask all kinds of questions and get info from you then charge your bank for $ you never said they could and dont give you anything by mail no 14 day free trial as they promise you cant review anything no $100 walmart shopping voucher its a total rip off i knew nothing about fees till i went to bank and was over drawn and found out why it was because fraudulant charges they billed for and money that they took without my knowledge maitland Florida Author: sarasota, Florida Telemarketers: valu-pass Internet

Aug 13 2014
HotelsCombined CEO: Yury Shar, July , Brendon McQueen, Roy, Michael Doubinski, HotelsCombined Pty Ltd, Ryanair HotelsCombined is NOT LEGIT but a SCAM! They KEEP BOOKING DOMAINS LIVE after permantly suspending affiliate accounts to get FREE Traffic to themselves without paying anyone a dime EVER! Sydney NSW, 2007 Author: Evansville, Indiana Hotel: HotelsCombined Sydney, Select State/Province

Aug 13 2014
Time Warner Cable Bogus Free Dell 2in1 Offer Enjoy more of what you love when you add TV to your internet service. Reply by 9/15 and get a free Dell 2in1 Tablet and PC Nationwide
Author: Santa Monica, California Internet Service Providers: Time Warner Cable Nationwide

Aug 13 2014
Fast Fix 123 REVIEW: Fast Fix 123 dedicated to customer satisfaction. 100% money back guarantee, confident in Microsoft certified technicians to repair any and all technology problems. Fast Fix 123 implements top rated system security & monitoring, serviced properly in a timely fashion using only US Based Technicians & employ Microsoft Certified Professionals, & CompTIA A+ certified technicians. Fast Fix 123 receives a positive rating for their commitment to the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business.Fast Fix 123 made a serious commitment to a 100% customer satisfaction money back guarantee & 30 day warranty lets customers feel safe confident and secure when they choose Fast Fix 123.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Computer Service & Repair: Fast Fix 123 | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Fast Fix 123, Computer Support Service Featuring Free Computer Diagnosis, Reliable Remote Support Anywhere, ..only Friendly U.S. Based Technicians. No Outsourcing! Providing Immediate Repair and Backup. West Palm Beach, Florida

Aug 13 2014
CleansPro Nutrashift llc false advertising free products. without my knowledge, put me on autoship of 2 products. charged me 4 times. despite my returning the products, making me jump through hoops for reimbursement savannah Georgia Author: Hidden Valley Lake, California Weightloss Programs: CleansPro savannah, Georgia

Aug 13 2014
ron termechi Melrose Bakery company Doesnt Pay His Employees, Makes them work OT for free! No insurance on vehicle, liar, drug addict, abuser!! santa fe Springs California Author: hollywood, California Bake Shops: ron termechi santa fe Springs, California

Aug 13 2014
Sprint Sprint's FREE tablets are not FREE Delray Beach, FL Nationwide Author: Boca Raton, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Nationwide

Aug 13 2014
Ars Rescue Rooter Charges for incomplete and stated free services Aurora Colorado Author: Lakewood, Colorado Customer: Ars Rescue Rooter Colorado

Aug 13 2014
DERMA JUVENATE DERMAJ TRYDERMAJUVENATEPLUS.c They offered fradulant free sample and now I have been charged to my M/C over $100 each month and not being able to cancel the automatic enrollment as they call it. This has been going on since March 2014. unknown Cyprus ??? Author: London, ON. Canada, Alabama Beauty Salons: DERMA JUVENATE DERMAJ Internet

Aug 13 2014
Native Garcina Cambogia Extract Native Garcina Cambogia Extract has rip me off!! I order a free bootle of their product to try it out, all I had to pay was the shipping and handling which was 4.95. A month later I recieve another bottle that I did not want and I did not consent to and they took 99.00 off my debit card. I am upset because that was part of my rent money. I do not work, so money is hard to come by. Please someone help!! Lutz Florida Author: Novato, California Weightloss Programs: Native Garcina Cambogia Extract Lutz, Florida

Aug 13 2014
http://www.eharmony.com.au/ Review your matches for free .. NO! Sydney Internet Author: Alabama Dating Services: http://www.eharmony.com.au/ Internet

Aug 11 2014
Revita eye BeauDerma Revita Eye makes the typical claims to reduce or eliminate wrinkles, dark circles and puffiness. They make a broader claim of firming sagging skin if used in conjunction with another product called 'Beau Derma'. Although their web site has feedback, they do not have a link to allow actual customers to leave feedback, so, apparently, thier 'feedback' is fake. The web site also does not tell you the actual cost of the product. They have a two week 'Free Trial' where they will send you the product for the cost of shipping only. The trail begins the day you place your order NOT the day you recieve it. I placed my order on July 27th and did not recieve the cream until Aug. 1st, already 5 days into the trial period! After using Revita Eye for 3 days I experienced a fairly severe allergic reaction (something that has never happened to me before, I do Not have 'sensative' skin). By the time I contacted them, I was already 9 days into the trial, even though I only had the cream 4 days. The person I talked to said I would be billed $38.95 for the cream, even though I was canceling well within the 'Free Trial' timeframe! I complained and he reduced the price to $22...so much for a Free trial! If this product ends up causing permanent damage to my skin, I will be looking for an attorney....currently my eyes are worse than before I used the cream, more wrinkles caused by severe dryness and itching, and my eyes and surrounding skin are swollen. Beau Derma did pretty much the same thing, but had a 'return' offer. I will write a separate complaint about them if they do not accept my return, and I am assuming, by their stringent rules, they WILL find a reason to claim I did not comply and bill me $89.99 for the cream anyway! Santa Ana Ca. 92704 Nationwide Author: La Mirada, California Eye Care: revita eye Nationwide

Aug 11 2014
AuraVie 3-in1 Skin Care Trial I am cancelling my supposedly free trial offer that you advertised. I started using the product on 8/2/14, since I did not receive it until late in the day of 8/1/14. The advertising said to try for 10 days and cancel if not satisfied. I called on the morning of 8/11/14 and was told that I had exceeded the 10 day trial and since the product was opened, I could not return the remaining product. How do you trial a product without opening it??? Seems you had already charged my credit card $97.88. Since 8/11/14 is exactly 10 days from the time I had started using it, I was quite upset. I am disputing the charge on my credit card and am also reporting this to the Better Business Bureau. I am appalled at the dishonesty of your company. Internet Author: Tavares, Florida Beauty Salons: AuraVie 3-in1 Skin Care Trial Internet

Aug 11 2014
pure slim garcinia pro green coffee they had a promotion online if you paid 4.95 for shipping and handling you would get a free 30 day trail of this product but 2 weeks later they charged me on the same card 87.84 las vegas nevada Author: ft pierce, Florida Health Spas: pure slim garcinia Las Vegas, Nevada

Aug 11 2014
Doba DOBA IS TOTAL RIP OFF SCAM! I tried their14 day trail offer. After just a few days I found their prices to be way over priced and found nothing that would even sell on the internet. I emailed to cancel my sobscription. Instead of canceling these creeps charged me $59 BEFORE MY FREE TRAIL WAS EVEN UP!When I wrote them they said I had to call to cancel and would not give me a refund. DO NOT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS COMPANY! They are nothing but a pack of thieves! i did call and got my account extended a monthand tried yo make the best of it but could find nothing that would sell on Ebay and their prices are astronomical! I am so angry with this company as I see many other people are, Salt Lake City Internet, Utah Author: Hermitage, Tennessee Department & Outlet Stores: Doba Internet

Aug 10 2014
Auslogics BoostSpeed® Free program through GiveAwayoftheDay and taken back by update - its a ripoff Crows Nest 1585 NSW Australia Internet Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Computer Service & Repair: Auslogics Internet

Aug 10 2014
S& L Childrens design Raceway mall Free hold The Most rude and innapropriate owner or Manager of the shop Freehold New Jersey Author: Hamilton, New Jersey Clothing Stores: S& L Childrens design Freehold , New Jersey

Aug 10 2014
transform computer repair they offer free diagnostic which they do t do. they took my money but when I got home I saw that they just installed a ftrr antivirus, but made zero repairs! This scam cost me 100.06 bucks. Cheshire Connecticut Author: Southington, Connecticut Computer Service & Repair: transform computer repair Cheshire, Connecticut

Aug 10 2014
Brother International Brother International Free support is not free...bait and switch Bridgewater, New Jersey Author: Biloxi, Mississippi Computer Manufaturers: Brother International Bridgewater,, New Jersey

Aug 08 2014
AuraVie - VanNuys, CA / Trial Skin Care Solution ,Internet, Trial products entered under FREE TRIAL just pay S&H of $2. WRONG! it signs you up to receive 3 products in mail. They charge your bank $97 plus the $2. Called to demand $$ back, took 4 ph calls, arguing at college-level intelligence, and told them I would consult my attorney. After 4 attempts and long calls, demands for supervisors and RMA's to return items ,which I had to pay $12 to send back certified mail - took another 4 wks to get money back in full ,via 2 separate deposits of $48. I feel I only got $$ back because they were scared I'd seek legal counsel. DO NOT do business with these folks! Van Nuys, California -- Internet Author: Council Bluffs, Iowa Internet Fraud: AuraVie - VanNuys, CA Internet

Aug 07 2014
Checkmate Instand Check Mate. Scammers/ they start off charging $19.99 for information that you can get from Google for free. Internet Author: Pennsylvania Private Investigators: Checkmate Internet

Aug 07 2014
Software Pros uses keywords to redirect people to their website and trick them into thinking the are downloading free software <---(c)--> Internet Author: Tecumseh, Oklahoma Computer Fraud: Software Pros Internet

Aug 07 2014
garcinia cambogia Nature cleanse pro says risk free trial then charged 53.99 and 59.99 and gave me a bogus address to return the product los Angeles California Author: san Diego, California Weightloss Programs: garcinia cambogia Internet