Your Search | free spirit jeans

Jul 19 2016
Dental Pro at Home.com Ordered this product and was never told about cancel in 8 days on a Free trail and luckly i did cancel with in 8 days but they said i had to mail product back to them so I did that too, Then 10 to 15 days afer that they , Dental pro at home , has chrged my redit card $ 94.30 for this product,,, I have disputed this witmy cdit card company to NOT pay. Everytime i call them they only say  OK, we will not send anymore to you. They will not discus the fact that they Stole my money. !!! DO NOT BUY this PRODUCT,,,,, Boulder Colorado Author: Maringouin, Louisiana Dental Services: Dental Pro at Home.com Nationwide

Jul 19 2016
ANS Eye Serum Survey Free Sample Eye Cream Scam Castle Rock Colorado Author: Florida Eye Care: ANS Investments LLC Castle Rock, Colorado

Jul 19 2016
PRAZA HEALTH iNTERNET SCAM. Free sample gets you unwanted product also and recurring bills over $87 per month (forever after) Scottsdale Arizona
Author: anywhere, Florida Alternative Health: PRAZA Health Scottsdale, Arizona

Jul 19 2016
Bella at Home spark whitening Ordered free sample for shipping ,$4.95, then they sent full oder ,$94.31, Internet Author: Paris, Illinois Dental Services: Bella at Home Internet

Jul 18 2016
private label nutraceuticals llc free sample,pay 4.95 shipping only, 20 days charge on my m/c 99.15 norcross Georgia
Author: SAN BERNARDINO, California Beauty Products: private label nutraceuticals llc norcross, Georgia

Jul 18 2016
SASC Russ McCarthy Sales and installations of fake free energy generators victorville California Author: Pinon Hills, California Builders & Contractors: SASC victorville, California

Jul 18 2016
Carol Livingston Do not honor military and have hidden agenda on Worry Free refunds Los Angeles Internet Author: Tucson, Arizona Theaters: Carol Livingston Internet

Jul 18 2016
Tim's Transmission or TIm's Transmissions Charged for a Free Estimate & Threatened to keep vehicle or charge 3-4-5 times the price. Beauty Kentucky Author: Kermit, West Virginia Auto Mechanics: Tim's Transmission Beauty , Kentucky

Jul 18 2016
Lilplay.com This website steals authors' copyrighted material offers it for free for a pd subscription on their page! Internet Author: Gainesville, Georgia Internet: Lilplay.com Internet

Jul 18 2016
Nouveau Tranquille scam. supposedly a free sample only charge was shipping. terms or conditions not either available or discernible trynouveau.com /c1/rejuvenate/special-offer trynouveau.com /c1/rejuvenate/spe Internet Author: Seattle, Washington Pharmacies: Nouveau Tranquille Internet

Jul 18 2016
Ic freeshipping Ic free shipping has debited my account for $12.97I do not know this company nor have I even used my bank card!!!!! Debited my bank account and I haven't even used my card nor have I ever heard of this place! Author: Harrison, Tennessee Credit Card Fraud: Ic freeshipping internet

Jul 18 2016
PurpleRhino JEM*BALDSTOP - 800-3922690, GAFRONTLINE MOBILITY LLC - 08558686659, GA Total scam, deceptive marketing practices and hidden fees. Free sample ended up costing me $4.95 plus a cancellation fee of $38.71. If you cancel then now refund but if you don;t cancel within 14 days you get a reoccurring charge of 3 times that amount. The product also doesn't work and gave me side effects of nausea and headaches. Unknown Georgia Author: Bend, Oregon Alternative Health: PurpleRhino Internet

Jul 18 2016
sied garcinia foxboro group inc company claimed free sample if i would pay for the shipping,no obligation etc, then took 44.00 and then 89.00 out of my disability account. I am a disabled vietnam vet and did not give permission to withdraw the funds. beware of this con.I told them the product did not work for me and desired not to buy any, instead cleaned out my acct without permission!! fountain valley California Author: Shannon, Georgia Alternative Health: sied garcinia fountain valley, California

Jul 17 2016
GLDSVCGS.com They said the service was free, then hit my account without permissionfrom me, I want my money back Internet Author: Peck, Kansas Housing Rentals: GLDSVCGS.com Internet

Jul 17 2016
Beauty Impressions LLC Skin ElementEye Vibe A Total Scam - don't fall for their offer of FREE samples Pacoima California Author: Wheaton, Illinois Liars: Beauty Impressions LLC Pacoima, California

Jul 16 2016
AAA Japanese imports AAA Motors and Transmission ran my debit card three times. charged me for shipping when they told me they were going to ship for free and charged me with out my permission. They havent returned my 600.00 for the core charge. Houston Texas Author: Giddings, Texas Auto Parts: AAA Japanese imports Houston, Texas

Jul 16 2016
Radiant skin I ordered a free trial with only paying shipmaent with no obligations stated. I did not sign anything to allow money taken out of my account in the future. Two weeks later they took 96.00 out of my account without my permission . I never ordered this crap. I never recieved another product. I have been calling and emailing to cancel and get refund and they will not confirm tjis. they are crooks and need to be stopped. I hired a lawyer and will sue the h*** out of them. santa ana, ca California Author: augusta, Maine Beauty Salons: Radiant skin santa ana, California

Jul 16 2016
Secret Serums Free trial ripoff Lewiston Maine Author: Austin, Texas Home HealthCare: Secret Serums Lewiston, Maine

Jul 16 2016
Download Pro download free software unwanted charges Internet Author: Anna, Texas Consumer Services: Download Pro Internet

Jul 15 2016
Healthey Healthey Garcinia and Green Cleanse Rip off supposed to be a FREE Trial. Every month they take out $165.00 phone rings no answer Miami, FL & Wilmington, Delaware & Clear water, Florida Internet Nationwide Author: Arlington, Virginia Supplemental Health Programs: Healthey Internet

Jul 15 2016
Dermafi MH your beauty skin and Your key fitness This company high jacked my credit card. I ordered the free trial size creams. I paid the postage $10.94. I. Looked at my bank statement and seen they had charged additional $276.72 nationwide Author: Atlanta, Georgia Telemarketers: Dermafi Internet

Jul 15 2016
Electronic Smoke LLC I agreed to Free trial offer, but never received trial, was billed 2 months at $79.99, after returning unopened. No response to correspondence. Traverse Ctiy Michigan Author: Sapello, New Mexico Miscellaneous Electronics: Electronic Smoke LLC Traverse Ctiy, Michigan

Jul 15 2016
Aurora coffe did a online survey it said i won free coffee and i needed to pay 1.50 for shipping. I paid by my card. I never agreed to more and they debited my card $67.75 Danbury connecticut Author: CLEARLAKE, California $$ REWARDS Offered: Aurora coffe Internet

Jul 15 2016
TrackPhone SafeLink TrackPhone under agreement was suppose to give me 500 minutes a month for free under a low income account status Nationwide Author: Queens Village, New York Cellular Phone Companies: TrackPhone Nationwide

Jul 15 2016
HYDROXATONE Cream / HYDROXATONE Anti Aging Rip Off Scam HYDROXATONE Offers A Unclear Free Trial Offer Hoboken New Jersey
Author: Clarksville, Tennessee Alternative Health: HYDROXATONE Hoboken, New Jersey