Your Search | free spirit

Apr 25 2016
Fun time vacation Avalon Ultimate excursions Company called Ultimate Excursions solicited us for a timeshare presentation with a gift of a free cruise Scam!!!! Las Vegas Nevada Reply Author: California Cruises: Fun time vacation Las Vegas , Nevada

Apr 25 2016
FreedomPop Scammers! Once they get your credit card info, they NEVER stop CHARGING YOU! They Even charge you when you try to down grade the free for one month crap! Internet Author: Pennington, Alabama Cellular Phone Companies: FreedomPop Internet

Apr 25 2016
Spark Whitening BellaAtHome Ordered a free trial for $4.90 and then it turned into being billed $94.13 a month before I even sent back the trial after I realized it was a scam! I shipped back the trial and the first shipment to the address and when I called to verify they said that it was sent to BellaAt Home and NOT Spark Whitening. The address is in the same building and the same UNIT! they said I calle Bella At Home to cancel but not Spark Whitening and so they wouldn't refund my money. After arguing with them for 35 minutes on the phone they finally gave me a 60% refund and canceled my order. This all came from a Walgreen Gift card offer. Henderson Nevada Author: Olathe, Kansas Drugstores: Spark Whitening Henderson, Nevada

Apr 24 2016
I AM RALPH SANDERS AND I WILL ,RE- POST THIS ,EVERYTIME I GET ANY RESPONSES FOR REBUTTALS ON MY RIPOFF REPORT UNDER MY NAME WHEN PEOPLE GOOGLE ME SO THEY KNOW THE TRUTH!! POST AND PASTE !!! Author: Los Angeles, California Liars: The Half Time Hustler El Dorado Hills, California

Apr 24 2016
butler rose,&Jameson associates . also RAA with miss Jennifer latorre. This peaple has send me tons of mails,vauchers,sertificates,releases,and many promess of large amount of money . It been like this for a year almost I haven't receive a pen of it . If ure scamming this is not cool . I receive today 49 peace of mail all s I have receive ton of mail from this so call money givers or resechers of the Internet .I been given certificates of won prices for a long time ,I haven't see a single peny yet . all I want is my money back pmb 330,176-25 union tpke free meadows n.y. 11368 Nationwide ?????? Author: bronx , New York Accounting: butler rose,&Jameson associates . also RAA with miss Jennifer latorre. Nationwide

Apr 23 2016
Synapse Group, Inc Synapse Group, Inc. FRAUD! Company offers free trial of magazines, promising that you are free to cancel after trial but after they obtain your credit card # they continue charging without notice or permission Internet
Author: Plainsboro, New Jersey Newspapers – Magazines: Synapse Group Inc Internet

Apr 23 2016
nuwave said everything was buy one get one free .if i orded that day.i recieved only one of each idem.i called and complained.was told they had to review recording of my order.they called 4 days later and said that was not on recording Internet Author: Maypearl, Texas TV Advertisements: nuwave Internet

Apr 23 2016
Netspend Netspend canceled my account after a dispute.... » Call us toll-free at 1-86-NETSPEND 1-866-387-73 Nationwide
Author: Mccomb, Mississippi BBB Better Business Bureau: Netspend Internet

Apr 23 2016
Revive Derma Light Derma EyeThe billing came from different names. Artesac*Nittorch, Today Goal and Health Supplements On February 22, 2016 I saw an ad for free face and eye cream. All I had to do was pay the postage. I gave them my credit card number and in a few days I received my order. I never responded to it, I had not seen anything saying I needed to send it back to company within 10 days. On March 7, I received an email late at night saying my shipment was on the way. I had no phone number, but I emailed them back saying I did not want the order and to cancel it. They responded by saying they received my cancelation order and it had to ve revied by their staff. I never received the order, but they billed my credit card for $92.93 and $89.95. They refuse to refund my money. New York New York Author: San Diego, California Supplemental Health Programs: Revive Derma New York, New York

Apr 22 2016
https://twitter.com/TasosPerte Tasos Perte at WebMarketSupport.com https://twitter.com/TasosPerteWebMarketSupport.comTasos Perte Paid $207 After Being Told It Was a Free Program & Never Received a Dime! Fake Blogger & Scammer!
Author: Tampa, Florida Computer Marketing Companies: https://twitter.com/TasosPerte Tasos Perte at WebMarketSupport.com

Apr 21 2016
The Ding King Training Institute TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: The Ding King Training Institute, Ripoff Report Verified Business. Over 23 years The Ding King has strived to offer highest quality training programs designed for customers success. Specializing in PDR – Scuffed Bumper Repair – Alloy Wheel Refinishing – Interior Repair – Windshield Repair & more. Todd Sudeck is Founder, President offering every customer a MONEY BACK PROMISE if not totally satisfied. TOTAL CUSTOMER SATISFACTION guaranteed! Should a customer desire additional training, Ding King will offer it free of charge. A member of Business Consumer Alliance Group with an A+ Rating. *UPDATE: The Ding King Training Institute, Inc. pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. The Ding King Training Institute, Inc. recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
False Report Written by Competitor - CONFIRMED! Author: Sacramento, California Education & Learning Centers: Ding King Training Institute TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. The Ding King Institute opened campuses across America, only state licensed PDR school by Bureau For Private Post Secondary & Vocational Education in America, with State Agencies, providing complete Paintless Dent Repair solutions. 23 years The Ding King Training Institute, grown into the largest Paintless Dent Repair School in Nation. costa mesa, California

Apr 21 2016
Terry Moving and Storage TRUSTED MOVERS REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Terry Moving and Storage Inc. Terry Moving and Storage Inc dedicated to customer satisfaction. From customer's first call to the written estimate & the move itself, Terry Moving & Storage committed to serve clients with the best customer service in industry. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. Terry Moving and Storage Inc. pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Terry Moving and Storage Inc., recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: Irvine, California Moving Companies: Terry Moving and Storage TRUSTED MOVERS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. Terry Moving & Storage offering impeccable customer service with free no obligation estimate. Terry Moving & Storage Inc trucks ready for local moving, crating & packing services all around Orange County California. Terry Moving and Storage has every moving detail covered, providing much needed long distance moving services across the Western United States. Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ Rancho Santa Margarita, California

Apr 21 2016
Cannon Operating REVIEW: Cannon Operating dedicated to customer service, finding best projects possible for partners. *UPDATE: Cannon Operating pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Cannon Operating recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: , Investment Brokers: Cannon Operating Company TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. Cannon Operating Company, oil, gas exploration & production company founded to take advantage of current market conditions, need for domestic oil production. Protruding from market clouded in haze by over promoted projects, wildcat operations, Cannon Operating sets itself apart. Cannon's team strongly believes domestic hydrocarbon exploration projects are fundamental defense from which Americans garland, Texas

Apr 20 2016
RIZ*LAVISHSKIN i ORDERED PRODUCT FOR A free trial & PAID SHIPPING WITH MY CREDIT CARD. Three weeks later, they charged my account $84.00 I have not received any product but I don'y want to Internet Author: Broken Bow, Nebraska Beauty Salons: RIZ*LAVISHSKIN Internet

Apr 20 2016
safelink/tracfone wireless Government Assisted free cell phone... Don't let 'em fool ya! I have had first a no contract tracfone first then became disabled, unfortunatly after completing my life long dream of completing my degree! I noticed I could change my trackfone into a safelink phone. Sounds simple right... Wrong... My biggest complaint is thestaff and company themself. I went round and round with them for the original change, Finally straighten it out...$ years later I would have thought they would hire a better staff and provided training. I was dead wrong!!! They shut my phone off in March 2016 and Iwas forced to purchase with my megar budget and terminal illness another trackfone, just so I had some communication.  It is a crap shoot when u call? I have spent at least5 20 hours of my time on the phone trying to resolve this issue. Get my safelink on????Nope! Took all my minutes again too! Serious training needed these agents are just , no other way to put it... Uneducated and stupid!!!! Michigan Author: Otisville, Michigan Museums: safelink/tracfone wireless Michigan

Apr 20 2016
Bio muscle xr and bio testosterone xr Free product for shipping cost ,billed several months for monthly dues for something didn't sign up for Internet Author: Wagoner, Oklahoma Alternative Health: Bio muscle xr and bio testosterone xr Internet

Out Estate Investments Atlanta Georgia
Author: Tempe, Arizona Real Estate Services: Out Estate Investments REVIEW: Out Estate Investments, high end investment firm specializing in hands free real estate, international investment opportunities, building strong long term relationships Atlanta, Georgia

Apr 19 2016
Washington DC fee grants 253_843_6230 Told me i was getting free grant money of 7,800. I gave them. My checking. Account. No. Then they said. There was a one time fee of 255. 00. But i needed to wire it to then. In cash. They said. WDC Author: Newton, North Carolina Websites: Washington DC fee grants Nationwide

Apr 19 2016
RainSoft Great Lakes Water Treatment, Inc. Sale's man over stay 3 hours, made promises that later found out was misleading. I was informed of maintances free system and tech said that was untrue, plus there is a fee for any repairs. My husband and I were mislead. Finall, I sent tech away and cancel the order. Cleveland Ohio Author: Cleveland, Ohio Consumer Services: RainSoft Cleveland, Ohio

Apr 19 2016
Thrive Market thrivemarket.com I was offered a 1 month trial membership, free of charge (but had to enter a credit card). I placed 1 order and decided that it wasn't for me. I cancelled before the 30 days was up. I was then charged the full fee. I emailed and called multiple times before I was finally able to speak with a human. Internet Author: PHILADELPHIA, Pennsylvania Misc. Health Specialists: Thrive Market Internet

Apr 19 2016
Proud To Be A Hairstylist I ordered a tshirt advertised as $11 an free bracelet...they charged my debit card $38.60 found it on my bank statement....I'm sooo mad!!! Internet bank statement says Florida Author: Russell, Kansas Credit Card Fraud: Proud To Be A Hairstylist Internet

Apr 19 2016
Skin Optics charged me for a free sample. Costing a big amount of 89.95. I am a disabled single mother who is also paying for college. Every penny makes a difference for me. This is such a scam! Internet Author: Westfield, New Jersey BBB Better Business Bureau: Skin Optics Internet

Apr 19 2016
Mark lane tea cup Yorkers Mark Lane Paid for 2 teacup Yorkies upfront, when they puppies were supposed to have been deliverd to my home was told there was a 1,800 free for insurance to guarantee the safety of the puppies...paid that puppies never made it to their new home. Biggest liar ever They said they were Baltimore Maryland Internet Author: Bridgeton , New Jersey Animal Abuse: Mark Lane Internet

Apr 19 2016
RENWOOD REALTY TRAC LLC BRANDON MOORE CEO, MICHAEL SAWTELL GENERAL MANAGER Company offered free 7 days trial them made it almost impossible to cancel and charge me $49.95 IRVINE California Author: California Advertising / Deceptive: RENWOOD REALTY TRAC LLC IRVINE, California

Apr 18 2016
DermaFI Enhance Healthworks I paid shipping and handling for a free trial of their product and 14 days later was charged $89.31 showing as enhance healthworks. There was no mention of the free trial only being for 14 days and there was no information on the packing slip other than an 877# Ashtabula OH Author: San Antonio, Texas Internet Marketing Companies: DermaFI Internet