Your Search | free spirit

Aug 18 2016
James Plumlee, Axiom Financial Partners Mike PlumleeAxiom Advantage Portfolios Just received an Invite to an EXPENSIVE Free Dinner Axiom Financial Partners Financial Seminar, but checked background of Mike (James) Plumlee and OMG:Denton County Lien Dallas Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Financial Services: James Plumlee, Axiom Financial Partners Dallas, Texas

Aug 17 2016
US Bank Accounting Rules Conducive to Triggering Overdraft Fees Long Beach Nationwide A free check register and a $6 calculator could change your life Author: Long Beach, California Banks: US Bank Nationwide

Aug 17 2016
Skin Noir Eye Noir aka Customer Support (per email from) Fell for free trial scam, just pay shipping; received two additional boxes product before noticing two unauthorized $186.80 deductions from bank. Internet Author: Saugatuck, Michigan Beauty Salons: Skin Noir Internet

Aug 17 2016
Certified Doc Prep Services, LP, Nationwide Student Loan Center, NSLC, INVIO Document Preparation Services Charged for a free service and did not deliver nor refund my money. Brea, California Invalid Company Association Author: Kansas City, Missouri Colleges and Universities: Certified Doc Prep Services, LP Brea, , California

Aug 17 2016
Nutra Pure I ordered the free sample of Garcinia Cambogia where you just had to pay for the shipping! Now I'm being charged $79.68 for something that I didn't order!! Draper Utah Author: Marine City, Michigan Drug Manufacturers: Nutra Pure Nationwide

Aug 16 2016
Pacific youth False advertising not a free trial charged credit card, cost other to bounce Tampa Florida Author: Sacramento, California Credit & Debt Services: Pacific youth Tampa, Florida

Aug 16 2016
Trade Show Travel Co Free Vacation Scam West Palm Beach Florida greg Moore Author: Columbus, Ohio Travel Agencies: Trade Show Travel Co West Palm Beach, Florida

Aug 16 2016
Garcinia Cambogia-free trial Facebook GarciniaCambogiaFreeTrail1Www.xtremegarciniacambogia.com Garcinia Ripoffia! Somewhere in California Nationwide Author: R'ville, North Carolina Weightloss Programs: Garcinia Cambogia-free trial Facebook Nationwide

Aug 16 2016
Broker Price Opinion or First Valuation.com or BrokerPriceOpinion.com If you like to work for FREE work for BrokerPriceOpinion.com or FirstValuation.com 8700 Turnpike Dr, Suite 300, Westminster, CO 80031 Nationwide Author: Mountain Top, Pennsylvania Realtors: Broker Price Opinion Nationwide

Aug 16 2016
Sundance Vacations Travel Advantage Network I was invited to Sundance Vacations last year and promised a free vacation to Canun, Puerto Rico or Jamaica. When I called to book, they actually talked me out of going because of what it would cost me and I thought it was supposed to be free. I never took the trip King of Prussia Pensylvania Author: Marlton, New Jersey Bait-and-Switch: Sundance Vacations King of Prussia, , PA

Aug 14 2016
Skin Revive Christie Brinkley's Glamskin Offered a free trial but terms and conditions were not clear or confusing.Was led to believe it was a free sample but then was charged a ridiculous price for each sample(almost $100 apiece) and was told it was a 30 day supply. Nationwide Author: Kennebunk, Maine Beauty Products: Skin Revive Nationwide

Aug 13 2016
JLR Green Coffee & Garcinia Cambogia Said I had 14 day free trial. Ordered 6-13-16.Delivered 6-20-16.Billed 6-28-16. Only 8 days to try. Norcross Georgia Author: Mineral, Virginia Supplemental Health Programs: JLR Green Coffee Norcross, Georgia

Aug 13 2016
united securty free 3 in one wireless home security phone call that says you get a free 3 in one wireless home securtiy system Internet
Author: Morgantown, Pennsylvania Telemarketers: united securty Internet

Aug 12 2016
keranique hair care They charged my bank acout after telling me the product was free but I had to pay shipping. hoboken New Jersey
Author: Merrill, Wisconsin Unusual Rip-Off: keranique hair care hoboken, New Jersey

Aug 12 2016
Surf Anonymous Free This product does NOT work and Technical Support does NOT respond unknown Internet Author: , Computer Software: Surf Anonymous Free Internet

41, Report #1322012

Aug 11 2016
Proud To Be A Hairstylist Late May I ordered a necklace for &6.95 With 2 Free, I had to pay that plus S& H Then on Line. So come June 12 they have taken 38.60 out of my checking without my permission ,The same thing has happened in July on the 12th & today August 11, 2016 they did it again , without my permission. & I dont know what it is far. Had I know they were going to do this I would have canceled my account bank. I sent 2 emails to them & it never went out it said email invalid. Internet Author: Wylie, Texas Specialty Stores: Proud To Be A Hairstylist Internet

42, Report #1321997

Aug 11 2016
Purelinegacinia.com They offered to give me free 14 days trail of slim phen garçon is cambogia and offered other two products for prices show and I turned them down and just accepted one price on trail for 14 days with $4.95 shipping. But charged me for colon cleanse for $24.95. S***!!! Internet Author: Brandon, Mississippi Unusual Rip-Off: Purelinegacinia.com Internet

43, Report #1321920

Aug 11 2016
iSkySoft Offers a free-trial of their software, but in order to actual use, you must purchase. They advertise a 30-day money back guarantee, but when you are disatisfied with their product, they refuse on giving your your entitled refund. Internet Author: Ankara, Computer Software: iSkySoft Internet

44, Report #1321913

Aug 11 2016
Pacific Youth Pacific Skin Cream Free trial but then charge $89.92 San Diego, California Internet Author: West Orange, New Jersey Alternative Health: Pacific Youth Internet

Aug 09 2016
New Brilliance This company had a free order offer plus a free shipping of New Brilliance product. After a week I received the small bottle and after a few days I was Charged for $ 4.94 and on the second time I was charged for $89.97. I was ripped off by this dishonest company. Rancho Santa Fe California Internet Author: Fairfield, California Beauty Salons: New Brilliance Internet

Aug 09 2016
DERMASOFT & PURECELL EYE THERAPY OF CALIFORNIA THEY HAVE NO CLEAR COMPANY NAME Timeline of this transaction and to prove that this is a BIG SCAM. July13- I ordered for a trial pack of purecell eye therapy..july 18- received the item ,my surprise with dermasoft!!! aug2- 179.90 was charged in my account...aug5..i sent an email demanding refund ..they said the time lapsed already..how could that be july18 date I received the item..they debited 179.90 aug 2- after 15 days.. one day earlier before the 16- day trial period. day before I can notify them..they gave the n Internet Try Dermasoft Author: fresno, California Unusual Rip-Off: DERMASOFT & PURECELL EYE THERAPY OF CALIFORNIA Internet

Aug 09 2016
US Federal Grant Depy todd jones,fernado,gary Johnson,kelvin marshall they told me i was rewarded free grant money of 9,200 washington Nationwide Author: Waycross, Georgia Cult Organizations: US Federal Grant Depy Nationwide

Aug 08 2016
PURELINE i called to get a free sample and i asked them right off the bat do i have to order anything after this free sample there answer was no you do not we just want your feed back on the product there is no future obligation then low and be hold i just received a bottle of pure line Garcinia Comboggia Tampa Florida Author: Twin falls, Idaho Weightloss Programs: PURELINE Tampa , Florida

Aug 08 2016
Notice: Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration Decision: A neutral and independent Arbitrator has determined that the following Report contained one or more false statements of facts. The false statements have been redacted as ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)). | Spirit incentive/true incentives Taylor Billington Spirit incentives/Taylor Billington fort lauderdale Florida Author: Fountain Valley, California Cruise Ships: Spirit incentive/true incentives fort lauderdale, Florida

Aug 08 2016
Distant Palms Vacations Lynda CarterSales. Mr FloresOrlando Recio Took my money for a vacation and a free cruise certificate that is not for a free cruise as promised Dont know Internet Author: LArgo, Florida Resorts: Distant Palms Vacations Internet