Your Search | free spirit

Sep 14 2016
Rapid Fullfillment SkinElements and EyeVibe Said it offered a free trial - only postage but then charged my almost $100 Pacoima,CA Internet Author: Little Rock, Arkansas Credit Card Fraud: Rapid Fullfillment Internet

Sep 14 2016
SKINNOIR First - RISK FREE TRIAL Second - AGELESS and makes WRINKLES DISSAPPEAR Third - Charged .99 plus, $4.95 for skin Remedy, and $5.95 for Eye Renew. Sent the boxes at the same time seperatley . UGH! I called to cancel and was told too late, I'd be charged $85.95. Next thing I know, not only did they charged double shipping, plus the $85.95, they added an ADDITIONAL $89.95. OUCH !!!! First for the EYENOIR .50 OZ, and then the SKINNOIR .50 OZ ! No where In their AD does it mention these REDICULOUS prices. ere Santa Ana California Author: birdsboro, Pennsylvania Liars: SKINOIR Internet

Sep 14 2016
GoCRV I won a free trip. I was required to go to a time share offer. It was ridiculous. I thought about leaving but I have to leave a $200 deposit and I did not want to lose that. When I tried to book the cruise they gave me the run around on everything. I did not get my dates airport or correct cruise and I am out $857 for a crap cruise they costs $250 out the door for other passenger on board I have their names and contact information to confirm the details. Hawaii Internet Author: INDIANAPOLIS, Indiana Travel Services: GoCRV Internet

Sep 14 2016
NuBiotix Told me all I had to pay with shipping and handling for a free trial package of there probiotic digestive formula and then charge me 69.95 Nationwide
Author: Kalamazoo, Michigan Alternative Health: NuBiotix Nationwide

Sep 13 2016
T Mobile Mariah - area supervisor -Tempe AZNichole - business sales consultant -Tempe AZTony - guatemala FREE - IS NOT REALLY FREE Tempe Arizona Nationwide Author: Show Low, Arizona Cellular Phone Companies: T Mobile Nationwide

Sep 13 2016
Primerica TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Primerica offers excellent business opportunities & stands behind its products & services, feel confident & secure when doing business with Primerica, backed by Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program.*UPDATE: Primerica offers a good business opportunity & stands behind its products & services - Company Executives have told RipOff Report that Primerica pledges to resolve complaints & address any inquires from the past, present & in the future. You need to do some research yourself PAUL Author: mesa, az Corrupt Companies: Primerica TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Primerica is a Main Street Company for Main Street North America.Primerica's mission is to help families earn more income, become properly protected, debt free and financially independent. Mesa, Arizona

Sep 10 2016
GlassesUSA Risk Free Shipping Hicksville New York Author: Grover Beach, California Eye Care: GlassesUSA Hicksville, New York

Sep 10 2016
New Brilliance Zoomify Lifeskin Cream Free Sample, you pay shipping only Portland Oregon Author: Saint Joseph, Louisiana Home HealthCare: New Brilliance Portland, Oregon

Sep 10 2016
Beauty Impressions Free sample. Pay only S&H! I did that and received two small samples. They charged my account for something else not ordered!! I cannot reach anyone who will remove the charges or help to stop the fraud!! Pacolma California Author: Middlesex, Vermont Bait-and-Switch: Beauty Impressions Pacolma, California

Sep 09 2016
Properous Group Eyetensitize Ordered a free Trial product off TV only paying Shipping fee, but have been scammed with about $600,00 being taken out of my Bank Account Las Vegas Nevada Author: San Antonio, Texas Eye Care: Properous Group Las Vegas, Nevada

Sep 09 2016
Erie island resort port clinton ohio Promised many things during sign up in 2006 ,access, to erie pa resort,florida affiliate, then told no ,charge me monthly. rates kept raising for 9 years paid u to date last nov ,always booked then closed in off season ,owe me free stay ,no one available , poor conditions every year rude ,cant get out ,of it. port climton oh Author: norwalk, Ohio Adoption Agencies: $$ REWARDS Offered: Erie island resort ort clinton ohio OH

Sep 08 2016
Top styling now Scammed me into signing up for recurring shipments and charges for the same by offering a free watch for the shipping charges of $4.95. When I finally realized something was wrong and called I was told to go to the website and look at the Terms and Conditions. When I did that it stated that by just looking at the website I could start the whole process all over again. It then said to leave the website immediately. Since that statement was in the second or third paragraph it definitely doesn't allow you enough time to read all the Terms and Conditions. When I asked about returning at least two of the watches they Refused to allow any return of products for any reason Burbank California Author: Ontario , California $$ REWARDS Offered: Top styling now Burbank , California

Sep 08 2016
Car Castle when we bought our car we were promised that we would get one free car wash per month for every month that we owned the car. They honored that for the first two years, but then in year 3 they said it was only a two year promise. Fullerton, California Author: Fullerton, California Car Washes: Car Castle Fullerton, CA , California

Sep 08 2016
Amazon Amazon charged a $99 fee to my debit card without my authorization and inndoing so overdrew my bank acct by nearly $200. They claim I signed up for thier Prime membership and a one month free trial. This never happened and now I am seeing that they do this to many customoers who have entrusted them with thier debit cards. How do we stop them? They have already been sued for this. Internet Author: Carson City, Nevada Specialty Stores: Amazon Internet

Sep 07 2016
12VoltSavings Hassle-Free returns are very much a hassle Internet
Author: Saint Charles, Illinois Auto Audio Electronics: 12VoltSavings Internet

Sep 07 2016
UseNext Free Trial Scam, UseNext are criminals Germany Germany Author: Clearfield, Utah Internet Services: UseNext

Sep 06 2016
Choice Privileges point program is an intentional deception All kinds of barriers, conditions to their buy 2 nights and get 1 free advt. Nationwide Author: Murrayville, Georgia Lodging: Choice Hotels Nationwide

Sep 06 2016
Our Campus Market OCM TRIPLE CHARGED MY CREDIT CARD FOR A FREE OFF TO COLLEGE BASKET Nationwide Author: Alpharetta, Georgia Gift Shops: Our Campus Market Nationwide

Sep 06 2016
Skin Element Beauty Impressions I ordered a free sample and paid $4.95 shipping two weeks later I was charged $97 on my bank card for the cream that they sent me. Internet Author: Fortuna, California BBB Better Business Bureau: Skin Element Internet

Sep 05 2016
Praza health Ordered a free trial and keep getting orders confirmation with bills called and cancelled but the keep sending orders and billing me for prescriptions I haven't been ordering Scottsdale Arizona Author: Richmond, Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: Praza health Scottsdale, Arizona

Sep 05 2016
Zagg Free replacements are a scam Midvale Utah Author: Ocean City, Maryland Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Zagg Midvale, Utah

Sep 05 2016
Eye complex RX free trial - 170.00 Internet Author: Houston , Texas Drug Manufacturers: Eye complex RX Internet

Sep 03 2016
GovSimplified Deceptive Advertising-Refused Full Refund for Services Provided for Free by the Social Security Administration Miami Florida Author: Wilmington, Delaware Advertising / Deceptive: GovSimplified Miami, Florida

Sep 02 2016
Identity IQ Refused Refund During Free Trial Internet
Author: Austin, Texas Credit Services: Identity IQ Internet

Sep 02 2016
Pure Line Garcinia Cambogia Bait and swich. Offered free trial plus charged for supplements.. Then is billing credit card monthly INew Yourk & New Jersey
Author: Wytheville, Virginia Weightloss Programs: Pure Line Internet