FREE LOTTO Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: free lotto
There may be more specific results for "free lotto"
For more specific results for "free lotto"
Showing 51-75 of 19,504 Found Reports For more specific results for "free lotto"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 15 2017
Guardian ProtecGE Security Nationwide, Security Force Inc or SFI of Raleigh North Carolina GE Security Solicited Me, by calling to offer free system Emerald Isle Nationwide Vivint Security Author: Emerald Isle, North Carolina Communications & Networking: Guardian Protection Nationwide

May 15 2017
Platinum XWL Garcinia Cambogia Free Sample just pay shipping.... YEAH RIGHT! Internet Author: Milton, Vermont Weightloss Programs: Platinum XWL Garcinia Cambogia Internet

May 15 2017
Revive Youth This company offers a free trial of their product for $4.95. Then, after 14 days they charge you $97 dollars, and have you enrolled in a monthly subscription. They don't give you any information where you can contact them to cancel. Bank statement doesnot even say revived youth, it says Dermabond.. so you don't really even know how much you are being charged until you take the time to sort through your bank statements. Boxes come unlabeled, no contact information included, and no receipts. St Petersburg Florida Author: Arvada, Colorado Bait-and-Switch: Revive Youth St Petersburg, Florida

May 15 2017
Envie Allessa Free Trial Ripoff Santa Ana Internet Author: Caledonia, Illinois Questionable Activities: Envie Allessa Internet

May 15 2017
Confederate Superstore I ordered one, free flag from the, 6 months ago and they charged me $6.95 shipping. They have continued to charge my account $19.95 ever since.. I have only authorized the shipping charge. I have tried to call' but no one answers. I am tired of paying for something that is not legitimate. This is a Scam and they need to be stopped. Woodland Texas Author: Grants Pass, Oregon Specialty Stores: Confederate Superstore Internet

May 14 2017
Royalty Advanced anti-aging serum Revitalizing anti-wrinkle eye cream I ordered a free sample and then they charged me $94 said I couldn't get a refund and I couldn't return the product Fountain Valley California 92728 - 0800 Internet Author: McHenry, Mississippi BBB Better Business Bureau: Royalty Advanced anti-aging serum Internet

May 13 2017
Booty boots cream Said it was a free trial for 4.97 and charged $49.97 Tampa Florida Internet Author: Fennville , Michigan Home HealthCare: Booty boots cream internet

May 12 2017
PLATINUM GARCINIA CAMBOGIA XWL FREE TRIAL SHIPPING ONLY Internet Author: UHRICHSVILLE, Ohio Alternative Health: PLATINUM GARCINIA CAMBOGIA XWL Internet

May 12 2017
Catholic Health Systems, Inc. Catholic health systems, ripped me off. Eligible for free Patient Assistance Program and they inform me after paying over $1,000.00 Buffalo New York Author: Akron, New York Hospitals: Catholic Health Systems, Inc. Buffalo, New York

May 12 2017
Tate & Kirlin Associates, Inc., TRS Limited Fraudulently charging me for a product that I only agreed to on a free trial basis, was never billed for and made a compromised credit card report for charges I never agreed to. Nationwide Author: Dayton, Ohio Bait-and-Switch: Tate & Kirlin Associates, Inc., TRS Limited Nationwide

May 12 2017
Phenom Health Charged credit card if customer decided to keep free sample Aurora Colorado Author: Sanford, Florida Supplemental Health Programs: Phenom Health Aurora, Colorado

May 12 2017
Dermatone Sent me a free trial of product, just pay shipping And handling. Then charged full amount for product and charged my account thereafter. When I called them to cancel they said all charges stand and there was no way I could ship product charged but not yet receive back for a refund. Internet Author: Wilmington, Delaware Credit Card Fraud: Dermatone Internet

May 12 2017
Supreme skin fix Sign up for a Ford 95 free trial they charge me $89 for each item and they are still trying to build me. Have not received any new product Internet Author: Stone Mountain , Georgia Skin Care: Supreme skin fix Internet

May 11 2017
Ascend Dietary Supplements This company advertises a free sample of their product and keeps sending product and taking it out of my account without permission. Tampa Florida Author: Cedar Valley, Utah Drug Manufacturers: Weightloss Programs: Ascend Dietary Supplements Tampa, Florida

May 11 2017
MAXVAPORONLINE VAPINGFREE Offered free vaping gear you only pay shipping cost; once they have your credit card info you get reoccurring cost of $99.95 and $49.95 Internet Author: Kansas City, Missouri Internet Fraud: MAXVAPORONLINE Internet

May 11 2017
Arm & Hammer cat litter TRY ME FREE rebate does not respond online Author: Oswego, New York Computer Fraud: Arm & Hammer cat litter Internet

Beaute wrinkler reducer Free trail turned scam !!!!!! St. George UT Internet
Author: Farmingville, New York Skin Care: Beaute wrinkler reducer Internet

May 11 2017
Laissez Faire Books Jason Hanson Uses false advertising to take your money when delivering free products Baltimore Maryland Author: Meridian, Idaho Book Publishers: Laissez Faire Books Baltimore, Maryland

May 10 2017
MediaKee Offering downloads of my novel free of charge Internet Author: Montrel, Quebec Book Publishers: MediaKee Internet

May 10 2017
COAL COSMETICS Free Trial Offer Is Rip Off Los Angeles Internet Author: Los Angeles , California Skin Care: COAL COSMETICS Internet

May 10 2017
LUXURIOUS EYES AND LUXURIOUS SKIN SCAM Internet SCAM advertizing free sample with shipping charges only. Subsequent unauthorized charge of $92.97 charged to CC. Internet Author: Las Cruces, New Mexico Sales People: LUXURIOUS EYES AND LUXURIOUS SKIN Internet

May 09 2017
Brightnewtodaycom StargatFreshSlimn Trial free pay only shipping then less than 2 week sharged me 69.90 on 5/3 and again 5/8/17 Los Angels CA 90036 Internet Physicalo CA Author: MARYSVILLE, Ohio Credit Card Fraud: Brightnewtodaycom Internet

May 09 2017
Parisian Glow I placed this order for 1 free jar only,for a cost of $4.95,the packing was shoddy ,incomplete packing slip.> tried to cancel any further orders but cannot get in touch with any one. I would like my money refundedI am not satisfied with the new terms they are trying to push on me .this is false asvertising.. St. Petersburg, Florida 33705 Internet Author: Chesapeake , Virginia Celebrities: Parisian Glow St. Petersburg, FL 33705, Florida

May 09 2017
Gloss Motive Directheath Simple health Answer Order a bottle that was free just pay for shipping and handling. Unfortunately the fine print was not 30 days to pay for more it was 14 days and they charged. The full price the first day 79bucks wasted.BIG SCAM Internet Author: Redondo beach, California BBB Better Business Bureau: Gloss Motive Internet

May 09 2017
Image Revive and Face Replen The company is a skin care company that has ripped me off. I ordered a product and then shortly after realized they charged me multiple amounts for a FREE Trial. I returned the product within the 30-days they asked for it to be returned.  Internet Author: Vancouver, British Columbia Credit Card Fraud: Image Revive and Face Replen Internet