FREE LOTTO Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: free lotto
There may be more specific results for "free lotto"
For more specific results for "free lotto"
Showing 76-100 of 63,657 Found Reports For more specific results for "free lotto"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 12 2017
TNT USA Jason Sparks Damien Wilkins I was hired as Supply Chain Assistant. Duty- To stay home and wait and to receive packages, inspect and send to recepient. Wages and bonus after 1 month probation. After a month no compensation. No answer to calls and E-mail. I process 13 packages. Don't know if these are legit. Need investigation for fraud. Doral Florida Reshipping Scam Author: Modesto, California Miscellaneous Companies: TNT USA Doral, Florida

Oct 12 2017
Credit Check Total Experian Creditcheck Total AVOID FREE TRIAL GOOD LUCK CANCELLING!!! Allen TX Texas Author: Nashville, Tennessee Credit Services: Credit Check Total Internet

Oct 11 2017
REJUVSCIENCE PUREEYEREJUV, FABLOOKINGMARTIN@CELMACCO, approximately $200 in charges after paying the $4.95 (each)for two products listed as FREE and COMPLIMENTARY, no paper receipt, on phone they refuse to reveal the name or location of sender. There is nothing about having to return the products in the ad, why would you, they're FREE Internet Author: PORTLAND, Oregon BBB Better Business Bureau: REJUVSCIENCE Internet

Oct 11 2017
HUD HOMES USA signed up for free trial membership upon the 3 rd day I could no longer access the website. Called and hudhomesusa claim they had no info on me (phone number, emaill address, or credit card info) although my card was charged the $39.80. I called my bank and reported fraud on them. nation wide Nationwide Author: DALLAS, Texas Realtors: HUD HOMES USA Nationwide

Oct 11 2017
Eyetensity LMT Consultants Inc Eyetensity 'Free' Product Cost $92.95 + $94.90 from LMT Consutant Inc Internet Author: boise, Idaho Skin Care: Eyetensity Internet

Oct 11 2017
Trymaxtesto G12 Health LLC charged $94.60. I called immediately and spoke to Eric who was a real smart a*s. He advised me the free trial was only for two weeks and i should have paid attention to the small print. Therefore a rip off Bolder Colorado Author: Cape Coral, Florida Misc. Health Specialists: Trymaxtesto Bolder, Colorado

Oct 11 2017
Allumiderm Allura DermDermaDevine $4.95 FREE TRIAL OFFER A SCAM! Internet Author: DEERFIELD BEACH, Florida Skin Care: Allumiderm Internet

Oct 11 2017
Chenven*RadiantSkin TTE*MagicEye I was offered a free sample of a new revolutionary skin cream to try out for only the shipping charges of $5.97 and also for an eye cream for the same shipping charges. Internet Author: San Rafael, California Skin Care: Chenven*RadiantSkin Internet

Oct 11 2017
RJS Skin Cream: Secret Allure The free trial will cost you $89 in 14 days from SHIPMENT (took 6 days to arrive). This is not apparent on the website. Aurora Colorado Author: Rochester, New York Skin Care: RJS Skin Cream: Secret Allure Aurora, Colorado

Oct 11 2017
Free Miles Transmission Tony Took my car apart and and put a Transmission in with my permission Richmond VA Author: Charles City, Virginia Auto Mechanics: Free Miles Transmission Nationwide

Oct 11 2017
Database USA Database LLC This Company stole my money, and did produce the labels I purchased. Omaha Nebraska Finally got a refund Author: Ventura, California Small Business Services: Database USA Omaha, Nebraska

Oct 11 2017
Eye Restore Today Scam - Free Bottle gets you billed $85.95 Las Vegas NV Santa Anna CA Nevada Author: Inola, Oklahoma Eye Care: Eye Restore Today Internet

Oct 10 2017
revive cbd oil offered free trial for shipping only, sent repeat order and charged my card without my permission Internet future charges Author: marble falls, Arkansas Drug Manufacturers: revive cbd oil Internet

Oct 10 2017
Wellness CBD, Albert FRAUD; duped like all the rest. Same story, free sample then billed credit card for additonal products. Utah is on the credit card billing Internet Author: California Alternative Health: Wellness CBD Internet

Oct 10 2017
Neulift skin This free trial offer came through and I checked out to try but it wouldn't allow me to just order eye serum and keep adding other product and I have to call and cancel they offered with shipping fee of 4.95$ to try 2 product without mentioning they will charge soonest in 2 weeks 85.95$and 89.95$ for 0.5 oz sample they offered with free trial. I called customer service several times to return product to get refund they said there is no such thing. Fountain Valley California
Author: Chicago, Illinois Skin Care: Neulift skin Fountain Valley , California

Oct 10 2017
1971 i ordered the free samples from Beauty Stays and before my trial period was up. I was billed 97.83. I called the company and they would only send me credit for 48.91. I told him i wanted it all back and to cancel my subscription because I had not reached my trial date yet. he refused . he said that his Crestview Author: Crestview, Florida Skin Care: Brenda Mickle Crestview, Florida

Oct 09 2017
Advanceable Technology LLC Free cbl isolate pay shipping but charged 74.00 Scottsdale, Arizona Author: RICHMOND HILL, Georgia Medical Laboratories: Advanceable Technology LLC Internet

Oct 09 2017
Divine CBD Received a free trial of CBD Oil and was charged $87 & $89! Garden Grove California Author: Ruskin, Florida Drug Stores: Divine CBD Internet

Oct 09 2017
Barclay Credit Card Company Fraudulent Credit Approval Willmington DE Be very thankful.. Author: Lockhart, Texas Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Barclays Credit Card Company Nationwide

Oct 09 2017
SelctSkin Free trial, not free Internet Author: Littleton, Colorado Skin Care: SelctSkin Internet

Oct 09 2017
Arrow Root-Root Advanceabletechnology Advanceabletechnology.com We authorized a $5.95 purchase for a free Oil product. We were charged $5.97, $79.99, and $79.99. The last 2 charges were unauthorized and no product or services rendered. Scottsdale AZ Arizona Author: Saginaw, Texas Specialty Stores: Arrow Root-Root Advanceabletechnology Internet

Oct 08 2017
Shutterschmack/Jennifer Espensen Jennifer Espensen Refused to cancel an outdoor photo session on a pouring rain day, did not do the type of photos I asked for that she swore she could do when I interviewed her, proofs came back with really bad lighting many dark and too much in shadow and others way too light and over exposed. New York New York Rebuttal to Shutterschmack's response. Author: Bronx, New York Photography: Shutterschmack/Jennifer Espensen New York, New York

Oct 08 2017
Radiant Beauty Scam! Free trial for shipping of $ 4.95. 14 days later was charged $94.00 ! Don't give this company your CC number! Rude customer care refusing to refund my money. Internet Author: Troy, Michigan Skin Care: Radiant Beauty Internet

Oct 07 2017
Visalia Skin Care They charged my bank account with 89 .00 for a free trail with out my outorization Internet Author: Bakersfield, California Beauty Products: Visalia Skin Care Internet

Oct 07 2017
PANAMA PROPERTY CONNECTION Jack Studnicky TRUMP OCEAN CLUB, Internet Honesty and Truth Author: , Realtors: Panama Property Connection - Punta Pacifica Realty Internet