FREEDOM GOLD & TELEFLIX LONG DISTANCE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: freedom gold & teleflix long distance
There may be more specific results for "freedom gold & teleflix long distance"
For more specific results for "freedom gold & teleflix long distance"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 28 2017
americasavingscard long delays,waiting to long on order northridge ca Internet Author: Toledo, Ohio Auto Towing: americasavingscard Internet

May 26 2017
123Notary Jeremy Belmont 123Notary claims to be a notary hub but no one wants to really work with the directory. It's a total rip off and the owner has not standards what so ever. They sell a FAKE Notary course that is not industry wide recognized. Long Beach California Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Notary: 123Notary Internet

May 26 2017
HomeCo Home Co,homecoonline.com Worst service ever, went back on year guarantee pico rivera California
Author: long beach, California Builders & Contractors: HomeCo pico rivera, California

May 26 2017
Trade Masters Pro Dennis Verderosa Pump & Dump Operation Long Island New York Author: New Jersey Investment Brokers: Trade Masters Pro

May 26 2017
Tophatter, Inc., 292 Lambert Ave., Palo Alto, CA, 94306 Tohatter sold me fake gold coins, rponds, and bars. Tophatter, Inc., 292 Lambert Ave., Palo Alto, CA, California
Author: Sutton, Alaska Coin Dealers: Tophatter Internet

May 23 2017
LIG Assets Inc. Leader in Green AssetsLIG Assets, Inc.LIGA SCAM Organization/BEWARE/Unpaid Judgments in Dallas County Against LIG Assets Dallas Texas Author: Long Beach, California Producers: LIG Assets Inc. Dallas, Texas

May 23 2017
Virginia Grant -Wise d.b.a. Rehoboth Long Coat German Shepherds Virginia's Pride Paid in advance for puppy, wouldn't refund money Efland North Carolina
Author: Lynn, Massachusetts On-Line Business: Virginia Grant -Wise d.b.a. Rehoboth Long Coat German Shepherds Efland, North Carolina

May 23 2017
USA Rim USA Rims and Tires Inferior Product, Unacceptable customer service San Diego Nationwide, California Author: Long Island, New York Auto Tire shops: USA Rim Nationwide

May 22 2017
Regions bank I looked at my bank service and for the second time Regions gas charged me an International service fee. I havn't even bought anything that would warrant a fee for almost $1.00. I mean its just one dollar but.com when it happens more harm once and with all the fees they charge me a dollar can go a long way in determining whether I have enough money in my account oi I do not get charged a NSF fee Nationwide Author: Fultondale, Alabama Credit & Debt Services: Regions bank Nationwide

May 19 2017
Aol Upgraded my free Aol account, attempted to bill my (long expired) credit card without my knowledge or permission. Sterling Virginia Author: 93010, California Internet Services: Aol Nationwide

May 19 2017
Freedom Auto Finders Beware Twin Falls Idaho Author: Twin Falls, Idaho Auto Dealers: Freedom Auto Finders Twin Falls, Idaho

May 17 2017
TelplexCommunications Preferred Long Distance, Inc. Falsely Defined Termination Fees Encino California Author: Paso Robles, California Telephone Companies: TelplexCommunications Encino, California

May 17 2017
Canal Insurance Not pay out monies for auto accident Greenville South Carolina Author: Long Beach, California Liars: Canal Insurance Greenville, South Carolina

May 17 2017
Covenant Transportation Group Rusty CooperRusty.Cooper@ctgcompanies.com They have a 1 million dollar policy on insurance but only want to give me 10K, they already owe 7k in lost wages waiting so long Chattanooga, Tennessee Author: Denton, Texas Car Insurance: Covenant Transportation Group Nationwide

May 16 2017
Powersports Distro Gary Fike SCAM - will never see the product Wixom, MI Author: Freedom, Wisconsin Sporting Goods: Powersports Distro Internet

May 15 2017
Major World Chevy Major World HoldingsMajor World Car dealer pray upon people with bad credit. Long Island City New York Author: North Bergen, New Jersey Auto & Truck Rental: Major World Chevy Long Island City, New York

May 14 2017
Freedom Fuels International discount voucher rip off Rocklea Queensland
Author: Moorooka, Alabama Gas Stations: Freedom Fuels International Rocklea,

May 14 2017
Beaute Wrinkle Reducer (Visage Skin Care Shop) 99.95 for 0.5 oz ... And It's Not Gold North Las Vegas Nevada
Author: Durango, Colorado Skin Care: Beaute Wrinkle Reducer Nationwide

May 13 2017
Yummy Extensions Yummy Hair Terrible raw Cambodian hair Richardson Texas Author: Long Branch , New Jersey Beauty Products: Yummy Extensions Richardson , Texas

May 12 2017
Yankee Tech Solutions I was completing work on my computer and this huge sign flashed in front of me stating a critical error has occurred and I could not continue using my computer until I called this number to get the situation resolved. This company stated that someone was trying to hack into my computer and they could fix it for a small fee of $249.99 . Of course I was scared and didn't know what to do and I could not get this flashing message off of my computer. So I gave them the money to fix the problem. Well today I get a Restricted call from the same company using a different name but I wasn't quick enough to get the name they used and they stated their company was going out of business and they had to refund me my money. The only way I could get my money back was to give them my credit card # or bank account #. I told them I was not comfortable doing such a thing and they could send me a check. I even asked to speak with the manager who did not help at all. They stated you could only get a check for $1,000 because it was a business check. They had me on the phone for a long period of time and were insistent upon getting my bank account number or bank card number. I told them I did this once and I was not doing it again. They got really nasty and said keep your money and hung up on them. It sure felt like a scam to me. Internet Author: Montgomery, Pennsylvania Internet Services: Yankee Tech Solutions Internet

May 11 2017
Andrew Clark @perexpert95 Makayla Orourke Tried selling me a blue and gold MaCaw but never received the Bird or a refund Staunton 1423 484 3943 Tennessee Author: Litchfield , Illinois Animal Services: Andrew Clark @perexpert95 Staunton 1423 484 3943, Tennessee

May 10 2017
RNK Long distance cards. Co. in Dedham MA went bankrupt 2012. Cards no longer work Orleans Massachusetts Author: lunenburg, Massachusetts Consumer Services: RNK Orleans, Massachusetts

May 10 2017
Main Street Trading Company Lied about weight of jewelry and size of diamond. Jacksonville Illinois Author: Jacksonville, Illinois Gold Scrap Buyers: Main Street Trading Company Jacksonville , Illinois

May 10 2017
Derma Genetix charges you a $25.50 return fee which is not mentioned in ad . rude and impatient response from supervisor and on hold a long time St Petersburg Florida trial cosmetics return issue Author: Bangor, Maine Skin Care: Derma Genetix St Petersburg , Florida

May 05 2017
Long Distance Consolidated Billing Long Distance Scam / Slam Nationwide Author: Arnolds Park, Iowa Telephone Companies: Long Distance Consolidated Billing Nationwide