Your Search | freedom gold & teleflix long distance

Aug 27 2016
Online Fashion District aka Tae Kim Did not show up to meeting Los Angeles California Internet
Author: Long beach , California Photography: Online Fashion District Internet

Aug 27 2016
JD Anderson&Assoicates Austin,Texas,Engineering, IT and Construction Jeff Anderson and Bobby Anderson have been working under this company that is a total ripoff!. They explain you that we work with the State Department, we get government project. they show themselves very ligitimate and they have created a very fake document to show the business plan and to convince you with the fake location. Anyways, it is long story, in short, after all, I gave $14200 loan to Bobby as he mentioned that he knows Companies in Japan and he needs to travel there. the time he received the money, He never returned and another day he will ask you for more. He carries U.S government ID with him to show that he is a legitimate person. I am not sure how he has this CAC card used for military. stay away from this guy and the company. I finally report his case to the government authority and he is under investigation. He will never stop to ripoff more people. I have his promissory Note to return my loan but never done it. PLEASE BE CAREFUL Austin Texas
Author: Houston , Texas Federal Government: JD Anderson&Assoicates Austin, Texas

Aug 26 2016
Distrokid , 578289 Records DK, Philip Kaplan No response to request for customer service support despite repeatedly sent email to support@distrokid.com San Francisco Internet, California Author: Long Beach, California Recording Studio, Record Producers: Distrokid Internet

Aug 26 2016
Silvertowne Auctions Silver City Auctions Deceptive Practices in Coin Quality Leipsic Ohio Author: San Diego, California Gold & Silver Investments: Silvertowne Auctions Leipsic, Ohio

Aug 26 2016
New Start Media LLC @ NEW START MEDIA LLC NEW START MEDIA LL DAVENPORT IAUS telepnone # 407-710-8194, David GNew Start Media LLC. 3127 BRADY STREET SUITE 4. DAVENPORT, IA 52803. Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/New-Start-Media-LLC-913613165385593/ PH ( 888) 881-2 used Chamber Members Name Madeline Long to solicit purchase of advertising, chambe has no knowledge of this company Davenport Nationwide Author: Saint Cloud, Florida News Media: New Start Media LLC Nationwide

Aug 24 2016
Westminster Mint Mr. Clay Mr. Ripoff Ripoff years of business to be treated like a stray dog Internet Author: Wilmington , North Carolina Gold & Silver Investments: Westminster Mint Internet

Aug 24 2016
ABYA PROFESSIONAL YACHT BROKERS & YBC Paul Jackson yachtbroker-charters.com/ By threatening me not to return my deposit in full, like it stated in the contract, The broker Mr. Jackson force me to release $1000 from my deposit to the seller. Langkawi Malaysia Author: Long Pond, Pennsylvania Cross-Border Scams: ABYA PROFESSIONAL YACHT BROKERS

Aug 23 2016
Joel Peterson Shawn PetersonJoel Joseph Peterson Joel Joseph Peterson aha Shawn Peterson Scammed $1000 for aged TV data and never delivered the file Long Beach California Author: berlin, Maryland Customer Leads: Joel Peterson Long Beach, California

Aug 23 2016
MCI MCI a Verizon Company A blocked long distance phone gets Billed for $10.94 Direct Dialed /Operator assisted/ops, Jacksonville Florida
Author: Montgomery, Texas Telephone Companies: MCI Jacksonville, Florida

Aug 23 2016
AlbionMall AlbionMall albion online,Gold/silver Scam Internet Pennsylvania Internet
Author: Pennsylvania, Pennsylvania Internet Fraud: AlbionMall Internet

Aug 22 2016
Quicken Loans Beginning May 17th, 2016 till Aug 22, it's taken quicken this long to tell us we can't close on a house. This AFTER they damaged my husbands credit by pulling hard copies of his credit score Do NOT deal with them! RUN! Detroit Michigan Author: Winter Haven, Florida Mortgage Brokers: Quicken Loans Detroit, Michigan

Aug 20 2016
Freedom cash lenders Will not allow me to payoff loan, just continue to make ACH withdrawals. I have requested the payoff amount 3 times Findley California Author: Crivitz, Wisconsin Loan Brokers: Freedom cash lenders Internet

Aug 19 2016
Paul Gonzales Dating Dine and Dasher El Segundo, Long Beach, Burbank, Van Nuys CA
Author: LA, California Restaurants: Paul Gonzales Internet

Aug 19 2016
7 Construction Inc. Mr. Yezhar Cohen, Owner, Mr. David Attali 7 Construction, poor workmanship Van Nuys California
Author: Long Beach, California Home Improvements: 7 Construction Inc. Van Nuys, California

Aug 19 2016
Mike Mesack HSN Coin Collector Misrepresentation Bordering on Fraud Internet Author: N. Venice, Florida Gold & Silver Investments: Mike Mesack Internet

Aug 19 2016
Ireland's Rustic Lodges Ireland's Employees Steal from Customers then Management Refuse to Contact You Gold Beach Oregon Author: Sonoma, California Hotel: Ireland's Rustic Lodges Gold Beach, Oregon

Aug 18 2016
CheapOair They tell you the airfare is refundable, and then they change their mind. All customer sevice representatives tell you something differently; the wait on the phone is unbelievable long, and then when you reach them, and you tell them what you are calling about, they hang up on you. It's like a joke in the worst taste. These people should not be allowed to do any business whatsover. Don't know Internet www.cheaOair.com Author: Davie, Florida Airline Companies: CheapOair Internet

Aug 17 2016
High country transportation Freedom highway transportation They sold me a truck on lease purchase and put me into the negative.  Midilothian Texas Author: El Paso, Texas Local Transportation: High country transportation Midilothian, Texas

Aug 17 2016
US Bank Accounting Rules Conducive to Triggering Overdraft Fees Long Beach Nationwide A free check register and a $6 calculator could change your life Author: Long Beach, California Banks: US Bank Nationwide

Aug 17 2016
Global auto rentals Gus I was lied to and the car was taken from a lot I was parked in Las Vegas Nevada
Author: Long beach , New York Auto Rentals: Global auto rentals Las Vegas , Nevada

Aug 17 2016
Freedom Pop Cell phone company signed me up for a low-cost service. I provided the phone. They jerked me around by added devices and service progerams in order for me to call. When I got tired of being run around (each time paying a fee) I told them to vlose account. They refused to unlock phone. They said I had to wait for 6 months. I did. Now I try to contact them on-line, phone, facebook, etc. and I can't. Internet Author: Seattle, Washington Cellular Phone Companies: Freedom Pop Cell phone Internet

Aug 17 2016
Freedom Auctions I contacted Freedom Auctions in early June for consignment at auction my household furniture. We were leaving the country. This furniture was picked up on June 17 2016. We were told that there would be 2 auctions, one for most furniture and one for the antiques. The first auction to take place the following week and the second antique auction to take place within 30 days. I was asked if I wanted the one check after both auctions or two checks, one after each auction. I elected for two checks Our contact at freedom auction was Brian Hollifield. Sarasota Florida Author: Keswick, Ontario Auctions: Freedom Auctions Sarasota, Florida

Aug 16 2016
MetLife Insurance Metropolitan Life Insurance global.metlife MetLife ® Life Insurance - metlifefinalexpense Steven A. Kandarian CEO Refusal to pay life insurance policy for my wife Long Island City, NY 11101 New York Author: Mineral Wells, Texas Insurance Companies: MetLife Insurance Internet

Aug 15 2016
Adriatic Plumbing and Heating AdriaticAdriatic Plumbing Adriatic is a Rip-Off: they hire subcontractors they do not know and do not supervise. They only add a mark-up to the fee of the subcontractors; this way they do nothing but just cash in. The work of the subcontractors is poor and Adriatic will say they are not responsible. You are better off going for a proper plumber and heating company. Long Island City New York Author: New York, New York Plumbing: Adriatic Plumbing and Heating Long Island City, New York

Aug 15 2016
Strada Capital Corp Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: STRADA Capital Corporation has long been recognized as an integrity leader in the financial industry. Strada Capital believes there is only one way to do business – The right way, that means consistently going above and beyond to make sure each and every customer is satisfied and successful. *UPDATE: Strada Capital Corp pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Strada Capital Corp recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Simply Not True Author: Tarzana, California Financial Services: STRADA Capital Corporation TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. STRADA Capital founded 1999, assisted thousands of small businesses with their growth strategies through financial products and services. “Our dedicated executive team has more than 50 years of experience.” STRADA Capital Corporation dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. Laguna HIlls, California