Your Search | freedom gold, advantage direct tele flex

Jan 20 2017
advantage training abused for requesting withdraw and refund due to illnesses WA Internet Author: Brisbane, Rhode Island Adult Career & Continuing Education: advantage training Internet

Jan 18 2017
NEXTcapital Next RE Capital LLC; LLC Edward O Mehrfar, Esq Kevin Perrotta Stacey Ribotsky Application Fee Scam, Direct Lender Scam Great Neck New York Author: Coconut Creek, Florida Loans: NEXTcapital Great Neck , New York

Jan 18 2017
Service Protection Advantage Assurant Solutions I bought a 3 year contract to protect my GE Gas Stove and have called them once. Of course it is not covered by the contract. I will never use them again. Atlanta GA Author: Tallulah, Louisiana Kitchens: Service Protection Advantage Nationwide

Jan 17 2017
Direct TV They lied they deceived me they made me wait for months and then they said they never offered me a $200 visa gift card They lied they deceived me they made me wait for m Houston
Author: Houston , Texas Art Galleries: Direct TV Nationwide

Jan 17 2017
Freedom Direct Corporation I have a letter they sent to me with a loan I suppossly set up with them. I did no such thing. It doesn't have any numbers for me to call and find out about the loan. I have never spoke to anyone about a loan from them and it makes me angry to know they went in and got my credit scores. How can I find out more about this letter? Please answer. Salt Lake City, Utah. 84116 Nation wide Author: Austin, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Freedom Direct Corporation Nationwide

Jan 16 2017
Gold Crown Resort Travel Membership Violation Oviedo Florida Author: San Diego, California Travel Services: Gold Crown Resort Oviedo, Florida

Jan 16 2017
Direct TV charged my account when i dont have account Nationwide Author: Porterville, California Satellite Dish Companies: Direct TV Nationwide

Jan 13 2017
Freedom Life Insurance Company of America USHEALTH Advisors, USHEALTH Group,National Foundation Life Insurance Company,Enterprise Life Insurance Company bogus healthcare insurance policies Ft. Worth Texas Author: Clinton, Washington Health Insurance: Freedom Life Insurance Company of America Ft. Worth, Texas

Jan 13 2017
American Gold & Silver Winter Park Florida Deception Winter Park Florida Author: Casselberry, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: American Gold & Silver Winter Park Winter Park, Florida

Jan 12 2017
Freedom Trailers LLC Built Custom Trailers Willacoochi Georgia
Typical Response Author: Fenton, Missouri Manufacturers: Freedom Trailers LLC Willacoochi, Georgia

Jan 11 2017
The Deal Empire Slim Panties fraud Gold Coast Internet Author: Ashmore, Wyoming Clothing Stores: The Deal Empire Internet

Jan 10 2017
Direct Buy Scam and Extortion Indianapolis Nationwide Author: McCordsville, Indiana Buying Clubs: Direct Buy Nationwide

Jan 10 2017
Gold Elements The Woodlands Ambiguous return/refund policy The Woodlands Texas Author: Montgomery, Texas Specialty Stores: Gold Elements The Woodlands The Woodlands, Texas

Jan 09 2017
Freedom Ammunition Freedom Ammunition (not to be confused with Freedom Munitions is a RIP OFF! Fremont Ohio Author: Saint Louis Park, Minnesota Sporting-good Manufactures: Freedom Ammunition Fremont, Ohio

Jan 08 2017
world wide advantage Jeff, G, Norman said I won some kind of sweepstakes, I just have to send them $18.00 PURCHASING FEE. They will take cash, money order, or check. But no credit card ! Chandler Arizona Author: Turlock , California Unusual Rip-Off: world wide advantage Chandler, Arizona

Jan 08 2017
Jordan Newsome Freedom AcceptanceCustomer Financial Services This company is reported as two different names on my credit report. When asked to render a payment, there is no way to find the information online because there are more than one company names. Norfolk Virginia Author: Biloxi , Mississippi Credit Services: Jordan Newsome Norfolk, Virginia

Jan 06 2017
the money source they lied to me saying they didnt know information about my loan and i trying to take advantage of me through the intrest melville New York Author: san diego, California Mortgage Companies: the money source melville, New York

Jan 06 2017
Warranty Direct Warranty Direct Insurance Services Fraudulent Warranty/Bait & Switch Nationwide Author: Liberty Twp, Ohio Auto Warranty: Warranty Direct Nationwide

Jan 05 2017
Transmissions Northwest This gentleman with a Pontiac Sunfire is one of the biggest Liars that you will ever meet. He completely took advantage of a situation. Burien Washington Author: Mount Vernon, Washington Auto Repair Service: Transmissions Northwest Burien, Washington

Jan 04 2017
Diet Supplements Direct WI none known except that this was supposed to be a FREE trial for SUPREME Garcinia Cambogia Free bottle of this product Garcinia Cambogia and I was charged 99.95 (USD) 138.62 on my MC New York Ontario, Canada M3J0J8 Nationwide Author: Errington British Columbia, Alabama Alternative Health: Diet Supplements Direct WI Nationwide

Jan 02 2017
world wide advantage biggest scam ever chandler Arizona Author: Elizabethton, Tennessee Financial Services: world wide advantage chandler, Arizona

Jan 02 2017
United Care One UCA FREEDOM SERIES Unified Caring Association-Freedom Series, Universal Health One Called for health insurance plan as I lost my employer provided insurance, BCBS of Iowa....I explained to them I needed good Heath care insurance because my husband and I suffer from diabetes and go to doctor frequently for care. They explained to me the 2k deductible and co-pay plan being an 80/20 plan for $213 mo with prescription savings and benefits. They also explained a lot of other stuff I didn't understand. I've been paying since March 2016, I give my card to medical provider...they have not taking any co-pay which I thought was strange. Get the insurance benefit explanation and they have not paid anything. I requested literature on my insurance package and had my daughter help interpret. This is not insurance but a discount package. They say they are not insurance, yet the language states insurance claims. Etc Syosset New York Author: Muscatine, Iowa Health Insurance: United Care One UCA FREEDOM SERIES Syosset, New York

Jan 02 2017
Costco Anywhere Visa Card by Citi They lost a large payment we made in August 2016, we disputed it when we were told they hadn't received it. Our bank started an investigation on August 22, 2016. I paid off the remaining amounts, stopping all activities. They found the payment of $888.04, sent a letter telling me the account would be credited on the next statement. They had also put a conditdonal credit on my account during the investigation period. NOW it's October, and we have a zero balance due and have a credit due to us of $154.87. Shortly after that we get a letter that we owed $888.04 again, but they reduced it with the credit balance, and now they are telling us that they will waive the late if we send our payment of $733.17. I have been trying to deal with this screwed up outfit but now they have turned it into collection!! We have gold credit, and we are elderly folks. Please help us. PLEASE! Internet Author: Oakridge, Oregon Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Costco Anywhere Visa Card by Citi Internet

Jan 01 2017
Usabenets.gov Nancy Banks OD#vr385528 called me 12-28-16 told me I was selected to receive a grant of $5200.00 chargrd me $4.00 fee gave me phone number 316-226'9226 never received anything is it possible to look any further to see if she can be held responsible for th She called me told me I was selected to receive a grant of $5200.00 charged me $4.00 fee said it would be direct deposited into my bank account now Im afraid they are going to attack my bank account anytime and clean me out of funds unknown I believe inter It's a scam Author: Middleburg, Florida Government Worker: Usabenets.gov Internet

Dec 31 2016
Accountnow Inc, BANCORP, and Metabank RIPOFF! My first direct deposit into this account they have had it 4 days evertime i call they say 24 = 48 hrs San Ramon California AccountNow Author: Livingston, Texas Banks: Accountnow Prepaid Debit Card Nationwide