Your Search | freedom gold, distinct advantage

Jan 17 2017
Freedom Direct Corporation I have a letter they sent to me with a loan I suppossly set up with them. I did no such thing. It doesn't have any numbers for me to call and find out about the loan. I have never spoke to anyone about a loan from them and it makes me angry to know they went in and got my credit scores. How can I find out more about this letter? Please answer. Salt Lake City, Utah. 84116 Nation wide Author: Austin, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Freedom Direct Corporation Nationwide

Jan 16 2017
Gold Crown Resort Travel Membership Violation Oviedo Florida Author: San Diego, California Travel Services: Gold Crown Resort Oviedo, Florida

Jan 13 2017
Freedom Life Insurance Company of America USHEALTH Advisors, USHEALTH Group,National Foundation Life Insurance Company,Enterprise Life Insurance Company bogus healthcare insurance policies Ft. Worth Texas Author: Clinton, Washington Health Insurance: Freedom Life Insurance Company of America Ft. Worth, Texas

Jan 13 2017
American Gold & Silver Winter Park Florida Deception Winter Park Florida Author: Casselberry, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: American Gold & Silver Winter Park Winter Park, Florida

Jan 12 2017
Freedom Trailers LLC Built Custom Trailers Willacoochi Georgia
Typical Response Author: Fenton, Missouri Manufacturers: Freedom Trailers LLC Willacoochi, Georgia

Jan 11 2017
The Deal Empire Slim Panties fraud Gold Coast Internet Author: Ashmore, Wyoming Clothing Stores: The Deal Empire Internet

Jan 10 2017
Gold Elements The Woodlands Ambiguous return/refund policy The Woodlands Texas Author: Montgomery, Texas Specialty Stores: Gold Elements The Woodlands The Woodlands, Texas

Jan 09 2017
Freedom Ammunition Freedom Ammunition (not to be confused with Freedom Munitions is a RIP OFF! Fremont Ohio Author: Saint Louis Park, Minnesota Sporting-good Manufactures: Freedom Ammunition Fremont, Ohio

Jan 08 2017
world wide advantage Jeff, G, Norman said I won some kind of sweepstakes, I just have to send them $18.00 PURCHASING FEE. They will take cash, money order, or check. But no credit card ! Chandler Arizona Author: Turlock , California Unusual Rip-Off: world wide advantage Chandler, Arizona

Jan 08 2017
Jordan Newsome Freedom AcceptanceCustomer Financial Services This company is reported as two different names on my credit report. When asked to render a payment, there is no way to find the information online because there are more than one company names. Norfolk Virginia Author: Biloxi , Mississippi Credit Services: Jordan Newsome Norfolk, Virginia

Jan 06 2017
the money source they lied to me saying they didnt know information about my loan and i trying to take advantage of me through the intrest melville New York Author: san diego, California Mortgage Companies: the money source melville, New York

Jan 05 2017
Transmissions Northwest This gentleman with a Pontiac Sunfire is one of the biggest Liars that you will ever meet. He completely took advantage of a situation. Burien Washington Author: Mount Vernon, Washington Auto Repair Service: Transmissions Northwest Burien, Washington

Jan 02 2017
world wide advantage biggest scam ever chandler Arizona Author: Elizabethton, Tennessee Financial Services: world wide advantage chandler, Arizona

Jan 02 2017
United Care One UCA FREEDOM SERIES Unified Caring Association-Freedom Series, Universal Health One Called for health insurance plan as I lost my employer provided insurance, BCBS of Iowa....I explained to them I needed good Heath care insurance because my husband and I suffer from diabetes and go to doctor frequently for care. They explained to me the 2k deductible and co-pay plan being an 80/20 plan for $213 mo with prescription savings and benefits. They also explained a lot of other stuff I didn't understand. I've been paying since March 2016, I give my card to medical provider...they have not taking any co-pay which I thought was strange. Get the insurance benefit explanation and they have not paid anything. I requested literature on my insurance package and had my daughter help interpret. This is not insurance but a discount package. They say they are not insurance, yet the language states insurance claims. Etc Syosset New York Author: Muscatine, Iowa Health Insurance: United Care One UCA FREEDOM SERIES Syosset, New York

Jan 02 2017
Costco Anywhere Visa Card by Citi They lost a large payment we made in August 2016, we disputed it when we were told they hadn't received it. Our bank started an investigation on August 22, 2016. I paid off the remaining amounts, stopping all activities. They found the payment of $888.04, sent a letter telling me the account would be credited on the next statement. They had also put a conditdonal credit on my account during the investigation period. NOW it's October, and we have a zero balance due and have a credit due to us of $154.87. Shortly after that we get a letter that we owed $888.04 again, but they reduced it with the credit balance, and now they are telling us that they will waive the late if we send our payment of $733.17. I have been trying to deal with this screwed up outfit but now they have turned it into collection!! We have gold credit, and we are elderly folks. Please help us. PLEASE! Internet Author: Oakridge, Oregon Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Costco Anywhere Visa Card by Citi Internet

Dec 29 2016
tradorax -Benjamin Gold benjamin Gold I request a withdrawal and they did not want to give the money Temple Fortune, London, NW11 7 TL. Nationwide Author: cape town, Other Cross-Border Scams: tradorax -Benjamin Gold Nationwide

Dec 29 2016
North America Moving & Storage Services Advantage Moving & Storage Inc Provided an on-phone estimate and then showed up at the house on moving day and increased cost by 300% San Diego California
Author: Peoria, Arizona Moving Companies: North America Moving & Storage Services San Diego, California

Dec 28 2016
Communications from the chairman of Review Committee Worldwide advantage Chandler Arizona This company sent me a notice saying that I won $750,000 and it just sent $18 and $2 shipping little did I know that nothing in return Arizona Nationwide Author: LAKESIDE, California Accounting: Communications from the chairman of Review Committee

Dec 28 2016
consumit@use.startmail.com voilations of HIPAA, FDCPA, CFPA, I.R.C.P. Rule 11, Filing misleading collection affidavits, forgery, perjury Boise consumit@use.startmail.com Author: Nampa, Idaho Collection Agency's: Advantage Financial Services & Shaun R. Bonney Boise, Idaho

Dec 28 2016
b zid fraud/felony theft. this company lives only to steal and takje advantage of seniors and the elderly. Internet Author: Englewood, Colorado Liars: b zid Internet

Dec 28 2016
Travel Advantage Network TAN TAN VIP Unhappy,high pressure sales Low blood sugar while there,wanted to leave but could not Wilkes-barre pa Pa Author: Albrightsville, Pennsylvania Travel Agencies: Travel Advantage Network TAN Nationwide

Dec 27 2016
My easy pay finance and Perfect Auto Loan Sharking and Taking advantage of Women Las Vegas, Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Auto Repair Service: My easy pay finance Nationwide

Dec 27 2016
US Health Advisors Freedom Life Deceptive Sales Practices Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Windermere, Florida Health Insurance: US Health Advisors Nationwide

Dec 27 2016
Anthony Calvin Marsh Complete rip off, took advantage of kindness Knoxville Tennessee Author: Knoxville, Tennessee Work at Home: Anthony Calvin Marsh Knoxville, Tennessee

Dec 24 2016
Cheap Cars and Trucks Scam artists, taking advantage of the public Dalton gardens Idaho Author: Hayden, Idaho Auto Dealers: Cheap Cars and Trucks Dalton gardens, Idaho