Your Search | freedom marketing , pc enterprises

Feb 05 2016
LMS Marketing This is one creepy company...you have been warned! California Internet Author: San Antonio, Texas Employers: LMS Marketing Internet

Feb 05 2016
A & A Marketing, LLC - Scentura Creations- Selling Perfumes Door to Door Virginia Beach Virginia
Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Fragrance Materials: A & A Marketing, LLC Virginia Beach, Virginia

Feb 04 2016
Prescious Ngwu Sold product that does not work and the support link given does not respond Internet
Author: Randallstown, Maryland Multi-Level Marketing: Prescious Ngwu Internet

Feb 04 2016
Stratetig Publishing Group - CC Publishing aka and Elite Explosure Marketing all same group...look up the street address, Mike Miller and someone named Scott Miner deceptive advertising methods. I purchased an ad than called back to cancel whichI was told I could ddo within 3 days. The supposed Manager Mike Miller stated they don't do that but would be happy to give me a free ad , like why would I want a free ad I want my money back. free ad is for 2017 and how do I know I'll even get it. Don't work with these people they'll keep your money..just file a chargeback. only way to get your money back Boca RAton Florida Author: Manalapan, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: Stratetig Publishing Group Boca RAton, Florida

Feb 03 2016
PC Richards And Sons not able to use my refrigerator for over 7 weeks because of a broken door that is suppose to be repaired Astoria, NY New York, New Y Author: Long Island City, New York Consumer Services: PC Richards And Sons Internet

Feb 03 2016
Silverbird Marketing Manchester Failed to deliver and the the promissed refund Urmston Manchester
Author: Manchester, Alabama Multi-Level Marketing: Silverbird Marketing Manchester

Feb 03 2016
Maropost Maropost.com Stephanie Gow WILL CHARGE YOU FOR SERVICES THEY CANNOT PERFORM. SCAM ARTISTS! ONTARIO Ontario Author: Manhattan Beach, California Internet Marketing Companies: Maropost Suite 5002, Ontario

Feb 02 2016
CityWide Control Greg Mason charged for marketing services which he didn't deliver on Jacksonville Florida Author: carlsbad, California Mortgage Companies: CityWide Control Greg Mason Jacksonville, Florida

Feb 02 2016
Internet Local Listings Deceptive Advertising / False Advertising Santa Ana California Author: New Milford, Connecticut Internet Marketing Companies: Internet Local Listings Santa Ana, California

Feb 01 2016
Peaktwo Peak Two , Mark Granetz COMPANY AND GUY IS A FRAUD HIRED TO WRITE BAD REVIEWS OF PLACES HE HAS NEVER BEEN TOO Charlotte, North Carolina WINTERGREEN Virginia Author: fx, Virginia Internet Marketing Companies: Peaktwo Charlotte, North Carolina

Feb 01 2016
Upper Cervical Chiropractic of New York REVIEW: Upper Cervical Chiropractic of New York, PC patients feel safe, confident & secure that they are being taken care of by qualifed doctors and staff. Patients report they have had exceptional experiences and success at UCCNY. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business.*UPDATE: Upper Cervical Chiropractic of New York recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Re: Response to your questions Author: port chester, New York Doctors: Dr. George Gertner White Plains, New York

Feb 01 2016
Doppler Internet Schererville Indiana Author: Tempe, Arizona Internet Marketing Companies: Doppler Internet Schererville, Indiana

Jan 31 2016
Product Report Card Zac McGrath This is a survey company who never pays and then asks for your paypal address Denver CO Author: Denver, Colorado Internet Marketing Companies: Product Report Card Internet

Jan 31 2016
Impact Marketing Don Reza - Premier Marketing Premier Marketing, Impact Marketing Don Reza, Ann (fake assistant) Nick Rezac Don Reza doesnt return calls, only takes money. blue bell Pennsylvania Author: USA, New York Drugstores: Impact Marketing Don Reza - Premier Marketing blue bell, Pennsylvania

Jan 31 2016
Angie's List TK Nelson - sales rep They Don't Practice What they Preach Internet Author: houston, Texas Internet Marketing Companies: Angie's List Internet

Jan 29 2016
Impact Knowledge Institute Impact KI Bait and Switch is the best way to describe their approach, then I lost my hard drive... St. George, Utah I am an old lady that was taken advantage of. Author: Forest Park, Illinois Computer Marketing Companies: Impact Knowledge Institute St. George, Utah

18, Report #1019780

Jan 29 2016
Doppler Internet PMA Desk, Team Doppler, Doppler University, Web Junkies THIS COMPANY WILL RIP YOU OFF! THERE WILL BE UNAUTHORIZED CHARGES TO YOUR CREDIT CARD!!! Schererville, Indiana Author: san jose, California Internet Marketing Companies: Doppler Internet Schererville, Indiana

Jan 28 2016
Captain Marketing Calabasas California Author: Tempe, Arizona Internet Marketing Companies: Captain Marketing Calabasas, California

Jan 28 2016
James Wittams - Smith, JSEO Just SEO, JSEO, Assisted Reputation Not paying for invoices over 9 months for work done in May 2015 London United Kingdom Author: Zagreb, Other Internet Marketing Companies: James Wittams - Smith, JSEO Nationwide

Jan 28 2016
Voxtide Solutions Inc Voxtide Solutions India Pvt Ltd Fake Company Bogus Lists Scammers from Pakistan India Hamilton New Jersey Author: New York, New York Multi-Level Marketing: Voxtide Solutions Inc Hamilton, New Jersey

Jan 27 2016
freedom pop freedompop.com Company charged me all these ridiculous fees, and the service and phones never worked at all. Then the last time they charged me, it had only been 1 day and they only offered me half my money back when I cancelled their horrible service. Customer service from India. Internet Author: Port Hueneme, California Cellular Phone Companies: freedom pop Internet

Jan 27 2016
Nett Solutions REVIEW: Nett Solutions 100% customer satisfaction, Google Adwords Certified Partner focusing on providing effective, customized, budget friendly SEM campaigns for small to medium sized businesses. Nett Solutions operates with a customer centric approach and strive for the highest level of customer satisfaction.*UPDATE: Nett Solutions pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Nett Solutions recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Carl Hagmier is a convicted felon Author: east orange, New Jersey Advertising / Deceptive: NETT SOLUTIONS, CARL HAGMIER Aliso Viejo,, California

Jan 26 2016
Captain Marketing  #1 Horrible Place to Work! Calabasas, California Author: , New Jersey SEO - Reputation Management: Captain Marketing Calabasas, California

Jan 26 2016
Captain Marketing  Provided sub-standard services, poor website design and continued to charge our credit card after cancellation.  Calabasas , California Author: Jacksonville, Florida SEO - Reputation Management: Captain Marketing Calabasas, California