Customer satisfaction commitment: Freedom Financial | Ripoff Report

Your Search | freedom financial

Aug 18 2016
Financial Independence Academy promised a cost of 47;00 dollars, which was hard for me, than sent me member site, when I got there they wanted another 97.00 to give me the info. so I lost 47 and got nothing. Author: Monticello, Arkansas On-Line Business: Financial Independence Academy Internet

Aug 18 2016
AMU financial aid department First time problem West Virginia Nationwide Author: Cass city , Michigan Financial Services: AMU financial aid department Nationwide

Aug 18 2016
James Plumlee, Axiom Financial Partners Mike PlumleeAxiom Advantage Portfolios Just received an Invite to an EXPENSIVE Free Dinner Axiom Financial Partners Financial Seminar, but checked background of Mike (James) Plumlee and OMG:Denton County Lien Dallas Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Financial Services: James Plumlee, Axiom Financial Partners Dallas, Texas

Aug 18 2016
Big Picture Loans Castlepayday.comduck creek tribal financial Fake Pre-Approved Letter Watersmeet Michigan Author: Priest River, Idaho Loans: Big Picture Loans Watersmeet, Michigan

Aug 18 2016
PayPal Limited Account Information Access in the Resolution Center San Francisco Internet Author: Bend, Oregon Financial Services: PayPal Internet

Aug 17 2016
High country transportation Freedom highway transportation They sold me a truck on lease purchase and put me into the negative.  Midilothian Texas Author: El Paso, Texas Local Transportation: High country transportation Midilothian, Texas

Aug 17 2016
Freedom Pop Cell phone company signed me up for a low-cost service. I provided the phone. They jerked me around by added devices and service progerams in order for me to call. When I got tired of being run around (each time paying a fee) I told them to vlose account. They refused to unlock phone. They said I had to wait for 6 months. I did. Now I try to contact them on-line, phone, facebook, etc. and I can't. Internet Author: Seattle, Washington Cellular Phone Companies: Freedom Pop Cell phone Internet

Aug 17 2016
Mike Padilla RMD Financial Services Fraudulant Tax Return and Identify Theft San Dimas California Author: West Covina, California Income Tax Service: Mike Padilla San Dimas, California

Aug 17 2016
Macor Foundation LLC Keith White Macor Foundation, Keith White, Wire Fraud Sarasota Florida Author: Oregon Financial Services: Macor Foundation LLC Sarasota , Florida

Aug 17 2016
Cardpool.com Blackhawk Compromises Gift Card you sell them then retracts offer Internet Author: Pompano Beach, Florida Financial Services: Cardpool.com Internet

Aug 17 2016
Peopless financial This company will repo a car once fixed to resell it 1870 Veterans Memorial Hwy Georgia Bottom Line Author: Atlanta, Georgia Auto & Truck Rental: Peopless financial 1870 Veterans Memorial Hwy, Georgia

Aug 17 2016
Freedom Auctions I contacted Freedom Auctions in early June for consignment at auction my household furniture. We were leaving the country. This furniture was picked up on June 17 2016. We were told that there would be 2 auctions, one for most furniture and one for the antiques. The first auction to take place the following week and the second antique auction to take place within 30 days. I was asked if I wanted the one check after both auctions or two checks, one after each auction. I elected for two checks Our contact at freedom auction was Brian Hollifield. Sarasota Florida Author: Keswick, Ontario Auctions: Freedom Auctions Sarasota, Florida

Aug 16 2016
Lemine Group/Thomas Liu/ jessica Wang/ Kyle Chan. BE CAREFUL, DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY. TORONTO Oregon Author: Toronto, Oregon Financial Services: Lemine Investment Group TORONTO, Oregon

Aug 16 2016
créditos comerciales e industriales de panama investors group international inc.farid. h. abou fadeljuan jose sedan murrapablo castañeda giraldodiego rojascatalina yepesisabella muñoz soto this company commit fraud with a financial contract signed and apostille. panama Internet Author: puerto vallarta, Other Financial Services: créditos comerciales e industriales de panama Internet

Aug 15 2016
Global Cash Card I went to the bank to get a cash advance on my card, been doing it every pay day with no problem, the card declined at the bank and then I tried to the ATM it also decline, and I called to see my balance it went from313.00 to - $4.00, I called the card company and they said they needed to talk to the banker which Ithey did and they said they would not put the money back on the card till Wedseday, I told the payroll people at the company I worked for about it, and they did what they could to get the money back on there, it was the same thing over again, the people where rude did not seem to understand English very well had the arrogant attitude of a 22 year old and put me into even further financial debt with what they did, I needed that money Friday, i had bills to pay and not only could I not pay them I got plenty of late fee's all because this company refused to put the funds back on my card. Irvine California Response to Inquiry Author: Greeley, Colorado Unusual Rip-Off: Global Cash Card Irvine, California

Aug 15 2016
Strada Capital Corp Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: STRADA Capital Corporation has long been recognized as an integrity leader in the financial industry. Strada Capital believes there is only one way to do business – The right way, that means consistently going above and beyond to make sure each and every customer is satisfied and successful. *UPDATE: Strada Capital Corp pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Strada Capital Corp recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Simply Not True Author: Tarzana, California Financial Services: STRADA Capital Corporation TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. STRADA Capital founded 1999, assisted thousands of small businesses with their growth strategies through financial products and services. “Our dedicated executive team has more than 50 years of experience.” STRADA Capital Corporation dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. Laguna HIlls, California

Aug 15 2016
Alliance One Annuity Three months and they still have not transferred my funds from my annuity into my rollover IRA Author: Nashville, Tennessee Financial Services: Alliance One Annuity Nationwide

Aug 15 2016
Financial Crime Enforcement Network I have been receiving threatening phone calls, and now emails. Los, Angeles, Ca. Internet Author: Richmond, Virginia Cash Services: Financial Crime Enforcement Network Internet

Aug 15 2016
Nine Year Mortgage Orem Utah Author: Tempe, Arizona Financial Services: Nine Year Mortgage Orem, Utah

Aug 15 2016
CRM Financial Fund Me Now Hired at $15 hour as a loan processor then paid $12 for training but then paid only $12 Clearwater Florida
Author: Clearwater, Florida Loans: CRM Financial Clearwater, Florida

Aug 13 2016
Amazon Closed my account Internet Author: Baton Rouge, Louisiana Financial Services: Amazon Internet

Eric Hansen, Phoenix1969, MrPresident, $250,000 BTC scam Internet
The account was hacked Author: Great Yarmouth, Financial Services: Eric Hansen Internet

Aug 13 2016
Martin Parr Funding Martin ParrParr Funding Broker claiming to be 'paymaster' is a scammer... St Peter Port Internet Author: new york, New York Financial Services: Martin Parr Funding Internet

Aug 12 2016
Drees Homes of Arlington,Texas Reagon Choate Sales man, Mike Jobe Sales Manager Arlington Texas
Author: Coppell, Texas Financial Services: Bill Pierce At Keller Williams Internet

50, Report #1320427

Aug 11 2016
ZALIZE CORP IN ALAMONTE SPRINGS FLORIDA ARTHUR BRANGMAN BROKERAGE RIPOFF ALAMONTE SPRINGS FLORIDA Nationwide Author: Irvington, New Jersey Financial Services: ZALIZE CORP IN ALAMONTE SPRINGS FLORIDA Nationwide