Your Search | freedom gld

Feb 23 2016
GLD MYSCORE 855331 855-3319531 TNUS has taken over $100.00 from my account Internet Me to, call 855-421-9615 Author: Paducah, Kentucky Unusual Rip-Off: GLD MYSCORE 855331 855-3319531 TNUS Internet

Feb 20 2016
Freedom Pop Bait and Switch, Fraud - Refusal to return Security Deposit on Device Los Angeles California Author: Mountain View, California Internet Services: Freedom Pop Los Angeles, California

Feb 10 2016
freedompop Free Cell Phone Service - FreedomPop I order a cell phone from freedom pop.I was told the phone were new, and I would receive a new phone, the phone was used and did not work, online service freedom pop Author: antioch, Tennessee ORGANIZED CRIME: freedompop Internet

Jan 27 2016
freedom pop freedompop.com Company charged me all these ridiculous fees, and the service and phones never worked at all. Then the last time they charged me, it had only been 1 day and they only offered me half my money back when I cancelled their horrible service. Customer service from India. Internet Author: Port Hueneme, California Cellular Phone Companies: freedom pop Internet

Jan 26 2016
Freedom Sales, Inc. FSI Never received the product Seabrook Texas Author: Dickinson, Texas Newspapers – Magazines: Freedom Sales, Inc. Seabrook, Texas

Jan 26 2016
Kimra Luna, Kimra Luna Media, Freedom Hackers Is a Complete Fraud New York, NY (formerly Riverside, CA) Internet Author: San Francisco, California Business Consulting: Kimra Luna Internet

Jan 26 2016
Casey Davis AkA Casey Easly Casey Davis is Not the Choice You should make when Your life and freedom are important to you! Plano Texas Author: bedford, Texas Attorneys & Legal Services: Casey Davis Plano, Texas

33, Report #1282075

Jan 24 2016
Coastal Vacations, Crystal Maguire and Stephanie Johnson Stovall Take your money and sail into the sunset with Coastal Vacations Macomb Missouri Author: HARRISON TOWNSHIP, Michigan Cruises: Coastal Freedom Internet

Jan 23 2016
Banner Dell E Webb (Psychiatric) DR. Jauhari, James, Destiny, Jennifer, and staff violated constitutional rights of Freedom to leave voluntarily, DR Jauhari was detaining me. violation of religious freedom took my Bible away. Sun City, Arizona Author: Lowell, , Indiana Adult Care Facilities: Banner Dell E Webb (Psychiatric) Sun City, Arizona

Jan 18 2016
joma shop received a scratched watch and when we tried to return the watch they said it was severely damaged and scratched..we had it for 2 weeks he didnt even wear it brooklyn new york Author: freEdom, Pennsylvania Miscellaneous Electronics: joma shop Brooklyn, New York

Jan 11 2016
Electricity Freedom Energy Research Engineer Rich frrom Niles, IL refers to Cable Ties as Plastic Bridles - a term only found on the Alibaba website. This is just the beginning of things not quite right. Internet Author: Simpsonville, South Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: Electricity Freedom Internet

Jan 06 2016
Premier Series UCA Freedom Series Freedom Life MulitPlan limited benefit plan They lied about coverage. New York
Author: Richland Hills, Alabama Health Insurance: Premier Series Internet

Jan 03 2016
EKA FREEDOM LLC, CHOCOEYECREAM Bait and Switch - Offer Product Sample and Hook into Another Product Program Shelton Connecticut Author: Minneapolis, Minnesota Unusual Rip-Off: EKA FREEDOM LLC, CHOCOEYECREAM Shelton, Connecticut

Dec 30 2015
Freedom Pop Deceptively Vague Scamming Toward Consumers Internet Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Cellular Phone Companies: Freedom Pop Internet

Dec 16 2015
loancare freedom mortgage sent the wrong payment never called me found out had wrong number va.beach Virginia Author: CHESAPEAKE, Virginia Financial Services: loancare va.beach, Virginia

Dec 13 2015
James Tracy PhD FAU Florida Atlantic University The university is rapidly becoming synonymous with Tracy's disgrace to the academic world. Boca Raton Florida
Freedom of Speech Author: Boca Raton, Florida Colleges and Universities: James Tracy PhD FAU Boca Raton, Florida

Dec 10 2015
Freedom Pop Refused to cancel my order, gave me bad instructions for return, still hasn't given me a refund Los Angeles= California
Just happened to me Author: North Bay Village, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Freedom Pop Los Angeles=, California

Dec 04 2015
The Law Office of Paul A. Krasker Threatening to sue me for writing a negative review! West Palm Beach Florida Best outcome for me Author: Port St Lucie, Florida Lawyers: The Law Office of Paul A. Krasker West Palm Beach, Florida

Dec 03 2015
GLD MY SCORE Rip Off, Has Been Taking My Money Since June 2015, I Have Cancelled 4 Times Tennessee Supervisor # is 855-421-9615 Author: Wichita, Kansas Credit Services: GLD MY SCORE Internet

Dec 01 2015
Freedom Mortgage Loan Care Scamming customers Mount Laurel, New Jersey Author: Alabama Mortgage Companies: Freedom Mortgage Mount Laurel, 08054, New Jersey

Nov 30 2015
Progressive Legal Credit Repair Progressive Financial Freedom Deceptive Sales Tactics for Credit repair Roseville California Author: Mission Viejo, California Credit & Debt Services: Progressive Legal Credit Repair Roseville, California

Nov 30 2015
American Health Solutions Freedom Life Sold me a bullcrap discount medical plan that no one takes Maryland Internet Author: Locust Grove, Virginia Liars: American Health Solutions Internet

Nov 29 2015
GLD MyScore I have never signed up for anything not given anyone permission to access my account and yet somehow these people have my account number and keep taking money out of my account without my authorized permission. Every month they over draw my account where I have to pay over draft fees on & it just won't stop. I have tried changing account numbers & yet once more they were able to access me again. I don't know how this keeps happening but this is quite tiresome and really old. time this needs to come to an end. Chattanooga Tennessee  same thing happend to me Author: winter springs, Florida Credit Reporting Agencies: My Score Chattanooga, Tennessee

Nov 20 2015
Freedom Pop Employee : Said first name was Rics and employee # was 468 worked in activation dept. another said first name Edge employee # 1501914 . Could not assist or provide me with RMA ( Return Material Auth. # ) because he could not find me in their system , th Strongly urge you to stay clear , bait and switch strategy , lack of disclosure , won't refund. Multiple ( India ( surprise ! ) and Phillipines ( Offices Indiana Nationwide Author: Lincoln, Alabama Cellular Phone Companies: Freedom Pop Nationwide

Nov 17 2015
Freedom Life Insurance Company of America This Company took my hard earned money and then REFUSED to pay on any of my medical bills. Ft. Worth Texas Author: Ardmore, Oklahoma Misc. Health Specialists: Freedom Life Insurance Company of America Ft. Worth, Texas