Your Search | freedom gld

Sep 08 2016
GLD*SVCGS.COM Dont know I ve never even contacted anyone ffrom this site and i have 2 charges on my debit card for 29.95 each a week apart I dont know anything about this company Internet
Their number is 855-421-9615 Author: COLORADO SPRINGS, Colorado Unusual Rip-Off: GLD*SVCGS.COM Internet

Sep 08 2016
GLD SVCGS Internet 855-421-9615 is the number Author: Brooklyn, Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: GLD SVCGS Internet

Sep 07 2016
JustFly Update on what to do if you got scammed by this company Calcutta Author: Freedom, California Air Travel: JustFly Calcutta,

Sep 07 2016
JustFly JustFly is committing unethical business practices. Internet Author: Freedom, California Air Travel: JustFly Internet

Sep 01 2016
GLD*SVCGS.COM Unemployment-Assist National Resource Center My Husband was trying to file for unemployment,went to the wrong site by mistake.They told Him he had to file for free credit report! This morning I have a $1.00 charge on our bank account! Internet Nationwide Oh yeah, call 855-421-9615 Author: Millington, Tennessee Computer Fraud: GLD*SVCGS.COM Internet

Aug 28 2016
GLD*SVCG Unauthorized charge Nationwide Author: El Paso, Texas Credit Card Fraud: GLD*SVCG Nationwide

Aug 20 2016
Freedom cash lenders Will not allow me to payoff loan, just continue to make ACH withdrawals. I have requested the payoff amount 3 times Findley California Author: Crivitz, Wisconsin Loan Brokers: Freedom cash lenders Internet

Aug 17 2016
High country transportation Freedom highway transportation They sold me a truck on lease purchase and put me into the negative.  Midilothian Texas Author: El Paso, Texas Local Transportation: High country transportation Midilothian, Texas

Aug 17 2016
Freedom Pop Cell phone company signed me up for a low-cost service. I provided the phone. They jerked me around by added devices and service progerams in order for me to call. When I got tired of being run around (each time paying a fee) I told them to vlose account. They refused to unlock phone. They said I had to wait for 6 months. I did. Now I try to contact them on-line, phone, facebook, etc. and I can't. Internet Author: Seattle, Washington Cellular Phone Companies: Freedom Pop Cell phone Internet

Aug 17 2016
Freedom Auctions I contacted Freedom Auctions in early June for consignment at auction my household furniture. We were leaving the country. This furniture was picked up on June 17 2016. We were told that there would be 2 auctions, one for most furniture and one for the antiques. The first auction to take place the following week and the second antique auction to take place within 30 days. I was asked if I wanted the one check after both auctions or two checks, one after each auction. I elected for two checks Our contact at freedom auction was Brian Hollifield. Sarasota Florida Company response to claim Author: Keswick, Ontario Auctions: Freedom Auctions Sarasota, Florida

Aug 15 2016
GLD*SVCGS.COM This company charged my account for $29.95, I have never even heard of this company. I will be calling my bank to order another card . Nationwide call 855-421-9615 Author: New Britain, Connecticut Sales People: GLD*SVCGS.COM Nationwide

Aug 08 2016
GLD*SVCGS Credit Card Fraud Internet Call 855-421-9615 Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Credit Card Fraud: GLD*SVCGS Internet

38, Report #1320508

Aug 03 2016
Premier Series Health Insurance MultiPlan UCA Freedom Series Freedom of Life Insurance Company I purchased a Healthplan and was told that RX would be $15 or $30 copay. Two RX cost $300.00 Claims are sent to Addison, Texas Internet Author: Baton Rouge, Louisiana Health Insurance: Premier Series Health Insurance Internet

39, Report #1319732

Jul 31 2016
FREEDOM INVESTING ACADEMY Ian Flannigan, Zach Childress, Creative Real Estate Training.com , REI Quick Cash Workshop,REI Success Academy Freedom Investing Academy REI Workshop SCAM Dallas Texas Author: Boston, Massachusetts Real Estate Investing: FREEDOM INVESTING ACADEMY Dallas, Texas

40, Report #1319553

Jul 29 2016
I don't have 1 Scammers They keep taking money out of my account for no reason!!! Gld svcgs.com Internet call 855-421-9615, that's their refund line Author: Chesapeake , Virginia Computer Fraud: svcgs.com Internet

41, Report #1319534

Jul 29 2016
GLD*SVCGS.COM CREDIT SCORE CHARGED ME A DOLLAR TO GET SCORE, AND THEN CHARGED MY BANK CARD 29.95 WITHOUT AUTHORIZATION. i RECEIVED CREDIT BACK, BUT THEY DID IT AGAIN THE FOLLOWING MONTH CITY NAME DOESNT APPEAR TENNESSEE good that 855-421-9615 got you a refund, but... Author: Maple Heights, Ohio Credit & Debt Services: GLD*SVCGS.COM Internet

42, Report #1319321

Jul 27 2016
GLD'SVCGS GLD MYSCORE Rip-off, Rental Agent, Free Credit Report Anderson South Carolina Author: Jonesboro, Arkansas Internet Fraud: GLD'SVCGS Anderson, South Carolina

43, Report #1319311

Jul 27 2016
FREEDOM FIGHTER TIMES Online Access to Freedom Fighter News ? Online Internet Author: Henderson, Nevada Media Outlets: Freedom Fighter Times Internet

Jul 20 2016
Ted Ciano's Used Cars Won't return calls, took away freedom of speech, sold wrecked car with clean carfax Pensacola Florida Author: Bay Minette, Alabama Auto Dealers: Auto Dealers: Ted Ciano's Used Cars Pensacola, Florida

Jul 19 2016
GLD My score Tennessee Unauthorized withdrawal from my bank account after I cancel the membership on the same day I enrolled with them Tennessee state Internet
Call 855-421-9615 Author: Houston, Texas Banks: GLD My score Tn Internet

Jul 18 2016
Freedom pop Canceled order, equipment still shipping and no refund. Nationwide Author: Connecticut Internet Service Providers: Freedom pop Nationwide

Jul 16 2016
FREEDOM MORTGAGE MORTGAGE PAYMENT RIG - THEY CASH OUR PAYMENT CHECKS & DO NOT INFORM US OUR PAYMENTS ARE IN UNAPPLIED FUNDS! INDIANAPOLIS INDIANA Author: indianapolis, Indiana Sales People: FREEDOM MORTGAGE Indiana

Jul 13 2016
Accc insurance company Freedom National Insurance Will not take cair of people that are in a crash or give a fair amont for the loss. Dont know just houston tx Nationwide Author: Phoenix Arizona, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: Accc insurance company Nationwide

Jul 13 2016
Premier series ups freedom life We just found this sight and realized that we got ripped off.  Addison tx 75001-1628 Nationwide Author: Homewood, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: Premier series ups freedom life Nationwide

Jul 12 2016
Freedom Cash Lenders ACH Approved loan and then I get a call six hours latter reduced by 400.00 Finley California Author: Palm Bay, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: Freedom Cash Lenders Nationwide