FREEDOM GOLD Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: freedom gold
There may be more specific results for "freedom gold"
For more specific results for "freedom gold"
Showing 26-50 of 11,704 Found Reports For more specific results for "freedom gold"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

26, Report #1401963

Sep 23 2017
Salwan Kanwar Company : Barantgold trading Ltd. Import export no. 8141075 12Rm001 Address: 30 Heatchcliffe SQ Brampton LGS SP7 Onttario Canada. Salwan Kanwar real scammer Canada Ontario Author: Ontorio, British Columbia Gold Scrap Buyers: Salwan Kanwar Canada, Ontario

Sep 19 2017
Freedom life insurance company of america My wife, Andrea is sick. She does not reason clearly and cant speak properly. She doesnt remember the name of the Life Insurance she was talking to. She was promised full health coverage but she got nothing in return. We lost $ 900 as the first month installment in Sept of this year. Texas Author: Lancaster, Pennsylvania Health Insurance: Freedom life insurance company of america , TX

Sep 18 2017
Freedom Crafters RIPOFF NEVER SHIPS SCAM WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY! Internet Freedom Crafters is a good company! Author: riverside, California On-Line Stores: Freedom Crafters Internet

Sep 18 2017
king of king/ Fermin Rendon this guy he doesn't about A/c and heating he ask for money after has biging the work and disapear he is defraud LiC# 1003499 La puente California Fermin Rendon king of king Author: La Puente, California Plumbing: king of king La puente, California

Sep 18 2017
Planet romance These guys promise you the world, But in reality are a bunch of scammers. They would tell you that if you are looking for a wife/girlfriend they would create a communication channel wherein you could connect and meet the probable match. However the reality is that most of these women are fake and are on payrolls of planetromance. They would engage with you on phone/skype calls and would refrain from using video calling claiming low internet speeds in Czech republic or Slovakia. I paid over 9400 czk for membership to their gold program. And was scammed badly. Please consider this as a fair warning these guys are bunch of thugs and nothing more Prague Internet Author: Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Planet romance Internet

Sep 18 2017
Telco100 App Nation Kris Holley Scam small business Gold coast QLD Nationwide Author: Brisbane, Alabama Telemarketing Companies: Telco100 Nationwide

Sep 15 2017
Freedom Ammuntion I ordered and it seems the company closed their doors. Fremont Ohio Author: Huron, Ohio Guns & Ranges: Freedom Ammuntion Fremont, Ohio

Sep 15 2017
American freedom insurance company Denied my insurance claim because I used my car to drive to work Mount Prospect Illinois Author: Crown Point, Indiana Car Insurance: American freedom insurance company Mount Prospect, Illinois

Sep 13 2017
ADRIAN FREEDMAN Eternal Heart Centre, Santo Daime Church UK, Europe, Portugal. Ayahuasca in Europe. Importing Santo Daime (Ayahuasca tea) across borders, underground operations in other countries, his followers in police trouble for cannabis, ethics issues DARTINGTON Internet
Three Ayahuasca Retreat Centres in Portugal were destroyed by fire in 2017 - The Warnings about the Dangers of Abusing the Medicine was Ignored by Adrian Freedman Author: Alabama Questionable Activities: ADRIAN FREEDMAN Internet

Sep 12 2017
Brian Podolak & James Sposato FRAUD / WIRE FRAUD / SCAM STOLE INVESTOR FUNDS AND FLED TO COSTA RICA sunrise Florida
Brian Podolak - Click Taffic Media - WIRE FRAUD! Author: NY, New York Medical Personnel: Alternative Health: Brian Podolak & James Sposato sunrise, Florida

Sep 11 2017
WordStream WordStream AdvisorWordStream ExplorerWordStream EditorWordStream Server Billing Scam - Company Will Not Respond to Billing Error Issues Boston Massachusetts Author: Gold Coast, Search Engine Optimization: WordStream Boston, Massachusetts

Sep 11 2017
Ready debit gold Ive loaded my card of my money fax them a reciept and their still telling me that their updating it and escalating it and its still nothing some old song everytime I call.. Scam holding my funds load still pending very rude.... Dont know Nationwide Author: Shreveport, Louisiana Credit Card Fraud: Ready debit gold Nationwide

Sep 11 2017
King Kong Marketing King Kong SEO, Sabri Suby DO NOT TRUST THESE MARKETING SCAMMERS! South Yarra Victoria Author: Gold Coast, Other Advertising Agencies: King Kong Marketing South Yarra, Other

Sep 09 2017
Freedom Life Insurance Company of America Premier Series UCA This company worked in collusion with Nick their online agent on Dec 7, 2016 to commit fraud in misrepresenting full coverage insurance for my wife. Agent Nick said he would save us money by enrolling us into an 80/20 plan with Premier Series for $403.00 per month.. Nick finalized my wife's application and unknown to her or me he enrolled her into 4 seperate companies that don't cover anything. We never discovered this nightmare until she went to the hospital on 9-3-17 and I called them to ask how much they would be paying the hospital. They told me they would pay $200 per day toward the hospital room for each days she was there. And they will pay nothing else. The peliminary bill as of 9-9-16 is $48,000.00 addison Texas Seconds To Disaster Author: Greenbrier, Tennessee Health Insurance: Freedom Life Insurance Company of America addison, Texas

Sep 08 2017
American Express AMEX Not Honoring/Crediting 60,000 Skymiles Promotion marketed to me to open a Delta Gold Skymiles Card Nationwide Reason Author: Chanhassen, Minnesota Financial Services: American Express Nationwide

Sep 07 2017
Premier Series / UCA / MultiPlan / Freedom Series / Freedom Life Lies Lies Lies!!!! Yes this is a PPO network insurance. Yes this is covered under the ACA. New York New York Please call us so we can help. Author: Michigan Health Insurance: Premier Series / UCA / MultiPlan New York, New York

Sep 05 2017
Gold Silver Group Stole monies from IRA Culver City California Author: San Jose, California Investment Brokers: Brokerage Companies: Gold Silver Group Culver City, California

Sep 05 2017
Airport Chevrolet Medford Lied, then lied again. Lied when confronted putting it all on me. After 4 new cars from them I trusted. Shame on me. Medford Oregon
Airport chevrolet Author: GOLD HILL, Oregon Auto Dealers: Airport Chevrolet Medford Medford , Oregon

Sep 02 2017
Oro Gold Cosmetics I was duped into believing product was returnable, but they had no intention of ever honoring the sign Paramus New Jersey Author: Paramus, New Jersey Beauty Products: Oro Gold Cosmetics Paramus, New Jersey

Sep 01 2017
Freedompop Freedom pop Unauthorized billing. Theif Internet **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED**  Author: Holland, Michigan Cellular Phone Companies: Freedompop Internet

Aug 31 2017
premier DEAD SEA products alberta trading Tommy at 780 707 0129 the head company of all the scammer of beauty products is R E Royal Trading which distributes many brands of cosmetics like lionesse and Vine vera...thus they all know each other and all the scammer resellers are prot 100 lies to sell their products, untraceable company names, all know each other and protect each other toronto, cne toronto Nationwide
THIS IS THE WHOLE SUMMARY OF PREMIER DEAD SEA SCAMMER /RESELLER Author: york, Ontario Unusual Rip-Off: premier DEAD SEA products Nationwide

Aug 30 2017
THR Associates Inc Took jewelry, watch,2 gold rings . They cut check which bounced. Springfield. Illinois **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED** Author: Yuma, Arizona Bad Check Writers: THR Associates Inc Springfield. , Illinois

Aug 30 2017
Freedom pop Freedompop Freedom pop scam scammers will scam your bank account Internet **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED** Author: North Hollywood, California Internet Service Providers: Freedom pop Internet

Aug 30 2017
International gold rush co. Jack Murphy wanted $355.00 to be sent enable to collect $3.5 mil. winnings in sweepstakes. Manahaukin New Jersey **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED** Author: Lake Forest, Illinois Multi Level Marketing: International gold rush co. Manahaukin, New Jersey

Aug 29 2017
Gold Medications I was fooled into thinking they were legitimate when I saw they accepted credit cards and also had phone numbers and various contact information on their website. But wouldn't you know that when I tried to pay by credit card there were all these extra steps and was told their credit card system was down. So I decided to pay with Western Union. When you call a person named John Clay answers the phone and was extremely helpful. I was given an address in Cameroon. I paid extra for overnight shipping and was told I would receive a tracking number. When I never received the tracking number I contacted them again and that's when I was told I had to send an extra $145 and that amount was refundable. I asked how they would refund me and they said a check or cash would be in the package after I receive it. I told them that was absurd. I asked for the name of the shipping company but they would not give it to me. I asked for a refund and of course they said no. I've decided to cut my losses at $325 which is a lot of money for me and as my way of getting back at them for defrauding me I intend to post my review in as many sites as I can to prevent others from being duped.Internet Author: New York Drug Manufacturers: Gold Medications Internet