Your Search | freedom mortgage

Aug 29 2016
Cenlar Central Loan Administration and Reporting Charges Fees they Cannot Explain!!!! Ewing NJ No Trolls Author: Mena, Arkansas Mortgage Companies: Cenlar Internet

Aug 29 2016
James B. Nutter Estate Settlement Ripoff Kansas City Missouri Author: Kansas City, Kansas Mortgage Companies: James B. Nutter Kansas City, Missouri

Aug 25 2016
DoHardMoney.com Ryan Wright Hard Money Lender Utah Internet Author: Baltimore, Maryland Mortgage Companies: DoHardMoney.com Internet

Aug 25 2016
Quicken Loans Your Good Faith Deposit is actually a Fee for doing business! Nationwide Author: CLEARWATER, Florida Mortgage Companies: Quicken Loans Nationwide

Aug 23 2016
Intelliloan Misleading Horrible Service Nationwide Author: San Anselmo, California Mortgage Brokers: Intelliloan Nationwide

Aug 23 2016
US Capital, Eric Stevenson, & Michael Wolfe Stole our office & loans, Rip-off con artists Which Eric Stevenson? Author: Tempe, Arizona Mortgage Companies: Us Capital, Eric Stevenson, Michael Wolfe Phoenix, Arizona

Aug 22 2016
Lend Plus Tri-Emerald Financial Group Thieves! They rip off their own employees! What makes you think you're getting a good deal? Check again people! Lake Forest California
Author: Lake Forest, California Mortgage Brokers: Lend Plus Lake Forest, California

Aug 22 2016
Hope For Homes Contacted by Jared, wanted to refinance my home, Jared requested $1550.00 to be sent through Western Union. Now the bank is foreclosing on my house. Mira Loma California Author: Hartford, Connecticut Mortgage Fraud Investigators: Hope For Homes Mira Loma , California

Aug 22 2016
Quicken Loans Beginning May 17th, 2016 till Aug 22, it's taken quicken this long to tell us we can't close on a house. This AFTER they damaged my husbands credit by pulling hard copies of his credit score Do NOT deal with them! RUN! Detroit Michigan Author: Winter Haven, Florida Mortgage Brokers: Quicken Loans Detroit, Michigan

Aug 22 2016
BANK OF AMERICA 26 payment plan on my mortgage was not being applied bi-weekly, BOA kept the money an applied it once a month, i was charged $4.00 per transaction Tampa Florida Author: MISSION, Texas Mortgage Companies: BANK OF AMERICA Tampa, Florida

Aug 20 2016
Freedom cash lenders Will not allow me to payoff loan, just continue to make ACH withdrawals. I have requested the payoff amount 3 times Findley California Author: Crivitz, Wisconsin Loan Brokers: Freedom cash lenders Internet

Aug 18 2016
Xome.com homesearch.comSolutionstarNationstar Mortgage Holdings Auction Process is a Scam - Auctioneer Places Bids for Seller Nationwide Author: scottdale, Pennsylvania Auctions: Xome.com

Aug 17 2016
High country transportation Freedom highway transportation They sold me a truck on lease purchase and put me into the negative.  Midilothian Texas Author: El Paso, Texas Local Transportation: High country transportation Midilothian, Texas

Aug 17 2016
Clayton homes The trash homes that Clayton Homes builds and Vanderbilt mortgage finances  Killeen texas Author: Gatesville , Texas Builders & Contractors: Clayton homes Texas

Aug 17 2016
Freedom Pop Cell phone company signed me up for a low-cost service. I provided the phone. They jerked me around by added devices and service progerams in order for me to call. When I got tired of being run around (each time paying a fee) I told them to vlose account. They refused to unlock phone. They said I had to wait for 6 months. I did. Now I try to contact them on-line, phone, facebook, etc. and I can't. Internet Author: Seattle, Washington Cellular Phone Companies: Freedom Pop Cell phone Internet

Aug 17 2016
Freedom Auctions I contacted Freedom Auctions in early June for consignment at auction my household furniture. We were leaving the country. This furniture was picked up on June 17 2016. We were told that there would be 2 auctions, one for most furniture and one for the antiques. The first auction to take place the following week and the second antique auction to take place within 30 days. I was asked if I wanted the one check after both auctions or two checks, one after each auction. I elected for two checks Our contact at freedom auction was Brian Hollifield. Sarasota Florida Author: Keswick, Ontario Auctions: Freedom Auctions Sarasota, Florida

Aug 16 2016
Nationstar Mortgage Company charging customer fees for their mistake Dallas Texas Author: Maysville , Georgia Attorneys & Legal Services: Nationstar Mortgage Company Nationwide

Aug 16 2016
Select Portfolio Servicing, Inc. spservicing.com/Select Portfolio Servicing, Inc. P.O. Box 65250 Salt Lake City, UT 84165-0250 Account PaymentSelect Portfolio Servicing, Inc. Attn: Remittance Processing P.O. Box 65450 Salt Lake City, UT 84165-0450 Please write Will not give us our ESCROW! Salt Lake City Utah Mortgage Lender Author: MARENGO, Iowa Mortgage Companies: Select Portfolio Servicing, Inc. Internet

Aug 15 2016
Nine Year Mortgage Orem Utah Author: Tempe, Arizona Financial Services: Nine Year Mortgage Orem, Utah

Aug 15 2016
Nine Year Mortgage  Nine Year Mortgage Has An Enticing Radio Ad...BEWARE! It's a SCAM! Internet Nine Year Mortgage Complaint Has Been Satisfied Author: , Arizona Credit & Debt Services: Nine Year Mortgage Internet

Aug 14 2016
Ocwen 1949 Horrible customer service, uncooperative, exploitation Dallas Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Mortgage Companies: Ocwen Nationwide

Aug 13 2016
Wells Fargo Bank N.A. uses reverse mortgages as preditory lending Ft. Mill, SC Nationwide Author: Katy, Texas Mortgage Companies: Wells Fargo Nationwide

Aug 13 2016
Formula 1 Auto imports and Wael Elysddany New jersey Wael Elysddany I bought a car Cash $21k Wael Elysddany pocketed the $ and did not pay off hos mortgage on my car . 3 mths later I have no title and no license plates. The car cannot be used. He is a crook . DMV NEw Jersey is fining him and told me about the unpaid luen against the titled. Elmwood Park New Jersey Author: Nyc, New York Auto Dealers: Formula 1 Auto imports and Wael Elysddany New jersey Elmwood Park, New Jersey

Aug 12 2016
MFI-Miami Steve Dibert Scam, Defamation, Personal Attacks, Mortgage Investigation scams, Florida, Michigan, New York Deerfield Beach Florida
Author: Deerfield Beach, Florida Mortgage Fraud Investigators: MFI-Miami Deerfield Beach, Florida

Aug 12 2016
Sam Johnson PNC mortgage underwriting company Samuel Johnson Adam States extra payment required on loss mitigation asks money be sent from money gram to a person not to PNC bank nationwide Author: Lexington, Kentucky Real Estate Services: Sam Johnson PNC mortgage underwriting company Nationwide