FREEDOM POP Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: freedom pop
There may be more specific results for "freedom pop"
For more specific results for "freedom pop"
Showing 1-25 of 8,691 Found Reports For more specific results for "freedom pop"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

1, Report #1193569

Aug 23 2017
PATRICK TENORE SR Nationwide USA II IncPatrick Tenore, Patrick Tenore Real Estate Services Inc Patrick Tenore Scam Artist, Real Estate Commission Swindler, Promoter of False Information about His Credentials, Accomplishments, References, and Real Estate Listings Newport Beach California PATRICK TENORE WON COURT ORDER TO STOP THIS 100% FALSE UNLAWFUL & MALICIOUS POST BY CROOKED GEORGE HANOLD! SEE THIS- Author: California Realtors: PATRICK TENORE SR Newport Beach, California

Aug 23 2017
Regan Hanold Beegle Regan Beegle Hanold George C Hanold Harold Properties Manhattan Star Financial, Winston Wolf, Inc,George Hanold, Regan Beegle Hanold, Regan Hanold Beegle, George C Hanold Hanold Properties Real Estate Brokers and supposed Short Sale Experts are fraudulent decitful con men Newport Beach, California Newport Beach California GEORGE HANOLD ILLEGALLY REPOSTING THIS 100% FALSE POST AGAINST COURT ORDER & CASE HE LOST HERE. Author: Formerly of , California Realtors: Regan Hanold Beegle Newport Beach, California

Aug 22 2017
Patient Pop Dental marketing I feel that I wasted over $7000.00 Santa Monica California Author: Nevada Internet Marketing Companies: Patient Pop Santa Monica, California

Aug 21 2017
Freedom Pop Unauthorized charges, bad customer service, no assistance Nationwide Author: Russellville, Arkansas Cellular Phone Companies: Freedom Pop Nationwide

Aug 19 2017
Wickeeds Consumables Kym Mellor Owner Melbourne Internet
What is my motivation? Author: Select City/Town in Cebu, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Wickeeds Consumables Internet

Aug 14 2017
FREEDOM POP I spent 40.00 the first month and then couldnt change it to free. After several months and a ton of money I cut off my billing. This is so insane Internet Author: los gatos, California Cellular Phone Companies: FREEDOM POP Internet

Aug 14 2017
Mom and Pop Merchant Solutions Bret Martin Flat-out liars and wacko managers Portland, Oregon Internet Author: , Loans: Mom and Pop Merchant Solutions Internet

Aug 14 2017
AZEC Retailers LLC The PUMP OfferTHEPUMPOFFERFURYTestoPump Deception Of Policy in Pop Up Adds Mahwah NJ Author: Vero Beach, Florida Supplemental Health Programs: AZEC Retailers LLC Internet

Aug 13 2017
Oceane/Truffoire It seems they change their company name fairly frequently, which is standard for scammers. Buyer Beware of Oceane, Truffoire, or any other name this company is using Boston Massachusetts correction: onsen not oceane Author: JAMAICA PLAIN, Massachusetts Skin Care: Oceane/Truffoire Nationwide

Aug 12 2017
Steven Snyder, and, all co. members. They took my money from my VISA card, and, never sand my 9mm bulletts. I notified the US attorney, and the ATF. Clyde Ohio Author: Indian Land, South Carolina Guns & Ranges: Freedom Ammunition Steven Snyder Clyde, Ohio

11, Report #1392037

Aug 11 2017
Freedom Life Insurance Company of America Lie about insurance coverage with policy. All lies. Fort Worth Texas Author: Pearland, Texas Insurance Companies: Freedom Life Insurance Company of America Fort Worth, Texas

Aug 09 2017
Movie Houses Unknown LLC Sean Patrick Kennedy, Sean Hill Unreceived merchandise paid for two motors 302 351 on May 31st still have not recieved. Have proof of deposit! Hollywood Florida
It's time to get serious about your incident Author: Murrieta, California Auto Parts: Movie Houses Unknown LLC

Aug 07 2017
Bob Adams Classic Cars classiccarsllc.com/Classic Car Investments LLC Sold me a MONEY_PIT with MAJOR problems Scottsdale Arizona He came to me about a problem 3 years later - And I still offered to buy the car back! Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Auto Dealers: Bob Adams Classic Cars Scottsdale,

Aug 03 2017
Focus Nutra VSC Nutra A pop-up showed on my computer screen with this company offering free samples of CA GARCINIA. So I gave my details etc. Next couple of days a bottle of garcinia pro was delivered to me. On the same day I saw that CA$115 was withdrawn from my bank account! New York New York Author: London, Ontario Credit Card Fraud: Focus Nutra Internet

Aug 02 2017
Freedom Card Solutions Merchant Owner Orlando Florida Author: Mineola, New York Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Freedom Card Solutions FL

Aug 01 2017
cs-fashion SATSWAREHS paid 6.99 for watch from pop-up. then chared 99.98 on my bill. called them and they said it was a trial and I should have canceled. no where did it say that it was a trial. I received the watch in an unmarked box with no paperwork Internet Author: Inman, South Carolina Miscellaneous Companies: cs-fashion Internet

Jul 30 2017
Lowest price traffic school florida I purchased a New Driver package for my son and was advertised at 30.95. After entering card information and finalizing purchase all of the sudden all of these fees pop up and was informed my card was charged a total of 79.80. These excessive free were not disclosed. I would have never paid over the 30.95 fee. Jacksonville Florida Internet Author: Merritt Island, Florida Con Artists: Lowest price traffic school florida Internet

Jul 28 2017
Electricity Freedom System Electricity Freedom System by Rich LubbokCreated by Rich Lubbok,60 Days No-Risk, Money-Back Guarantee They sell a system to generate electricity witch is impossible to work. I paid for this, but have no means to get my money back. They have no E-Mail add. They claim in the video that they can be contacted, but there is no means to do so. no idea. Internet Author: Exelsior, Alabama Sales People: Electricity Freedom System Internet

Jul 23 2017
Kelsey Furgeson - Fredom Siberians - Freedom Siberian Huskies, Kelsey Furgeson, Kelsey Furgeson Little, Freedom Siberians, Freedom Siberian Huskies, Fergusons Siberians, Furgesons Siberian Huskies Owingsville Kentucky Author: Lexington, Kentucky Liars: Kelsey Furgeson - Fredom Siberians - Freedom Siberian Huskies Owingsville, Georgia

Jul 22 2017
World Financial Group Aegon Transamerica WHERE DOES THE MONEY COME FROM? MLM? Houston Texas one more thing Author: Houston, Texas Financial Services: World Financial Group Houston, Texas

Jul 22 2017
BYTEFENCE a pop-up said i had malware and said i needed this to fix it, they stated they were approved by microsoft. i bought it for $24.99 and then got a worm or whatever you call it i then spent 49.99 to get rid of it thru another software company, I tried to contact.  illinois Author: Benld, Illinois On-Line Business: BYTEFENCE Internet

Jul 22 2017
Neuro Revive Will not refund my money. I did follow their protocall La.Mesa California Author: Freedom, Pennsylvania Home HealthCare: Neuro Revive La.Mesa, California

Jul 22 2017
Nutridiamond,LLC Diet Comes FirstMy Fit Resolution Phone pop-up for Garcinia Cambodia and African Mango the screens appear too fast and they trick you Westminster,CA, California Internet Author: Melbourne, Florida Weightloss Programs: Nutridiamond,LLC Internet

Jul 20 2017
Car Hop Vallejo, CA I bought a car from Car Hop in Vallejo in March 2017 and it just blew up July 16, 2017 (4 months) because I did not have full coverage they want me to still pay for a faulty car (DEATH TRAP) my daughter was driving from Fresno to Oakland the Nissan 2009 Versa started to smoke and then there was a pop (FIRE) she pulled over to the side of the road and the car blew up. Nationwide
Author: Oakland, California Auto Dealers: Car Hop Nationwide