FREEDOM POP Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: freedom pop
There may be more specific results for "freedom pop"
For more specific results for "freedom pop"
Showing 1-25 of 8,742 Found Reports For more specific results for "freedom pop"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 19 2017
Victoria Brides .com Victoriabrides.com, Amolatina.com I say a pop up ad and clicked on GIRLS THAT WILL LOVE TO HIT ON YOU!! Then, Victoria Brides popped up. I was like, GEEZ, there sure are an abundance of amazingly beautiful woman here. I paid $150 to start to get the good Deal on credits. Well, those credits were quickly eaten up in just a couple days and then I paid again and then again as the conversations flowed.. I started to see patterns and then asked, Could you please take a picture of you with a piece of paper that says KERRY to show you that you are Real. Each of the woman I was trying to get to know each acted offended. Then I continued to push the idea and got them to say. OK! However, it never happened of course. THEN I went to Google and entered VICTORIA BRIDES SCAM and this good website appeared. I feel foolish, embarressed and I have had someone promise me a service and straight stole my money. The total cost was over $500.00. Internet
Author: Minnetonka, Minnesota Internet Fraud: Victoria Brides .com Internet

Oct 17 2017
Freedom Mentor ePartner Software Phil Pustejovsky Real Estate Mentor Freedom Mentor - FRAUDULENT COMPANY !! Lies!! Fake Mentor!! Phil Pustejovsky SCAM ARTIST Nationwide Internet
Author: philadelphia, Pennsylvania Home Based Business: Freedom Mentor Miami Beach, Florida

Oct 16 2017
TheThings - Facebook Pop up Virus Internet
Author: SEATTLE, Washington Unusual Rip-Off: TheThings - Facebook Pop up Virus Internet

Oct 12 2017
US Health Group - Freedom Life Insurance USHGFreedom Life Insurance HEALTH INSURANCE SCAM Dallas Nationwide Author: Dallas, Texas Health Insurance: US Health Group - Freedom Life Insurance Nationwide

Oct 11 2017
Freedom Pop freedompop.com Company continued to charge monthly fee after account cancellation Los Angeles California Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Cellular Phone Companies: Freedom Pop Los Angeles, California

Oct 10 2017
Freedom Pop Freedom Pop my But Internet Author: Sebastian, Florida Internet Service Providers: Freedom Pop Internet

Oct 10 2017
Listen Clear They scammed my disabled father Savannah Georgia In general, it is not a rip off Author: Timmins, Ontario Hearing Aid Centers: Listen Clear Savannah, Georgia

Oct 09 2017
Freedom RV, Spokane Valley Sold us a leaking and rotting RV Liberty Lake Washington Author: Danville, Washington RV Dealers: Freedom RV, Spokane Valley Liberty Lake, Washington

Oct 09 2017
Scott Karosa, Tristar Financial, Tristar Realty, Tristar Management Inc. ripoff, make promises, represents one thing and then seeks to never follow through with commitments, abusive demanding demeaning boss Henderson Nevada Carpet Bagger Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Con Artists: Scott Karosa, Tristar Financial, Tristar Realty, Tristar Management Inc. Henderson, Nevada

Oct 08 2017
Jeannie Kerns Affordable financial solutionsFinancial freedom made simple Cpnandcreditrepair.com Excuses and lies Miami alledgedly Internet Author: North Carolina Credit & Debt Services: Jeannie Kerns Internet

Oct 08 2017
FREEDOM LIFE INSURANCE THEY WANT PAY FOR ANTHING. AND I AM PAYING THEM OVER $600.00 A MONTH CHATTANOOGA Tennessee Author: College Station, Texas Health Insurance: FREEDOM LIFE INSURANCE CHATTANOOGA, Tennessee

Oct 05 2017
ECS*ECIG SHOP 877-5277565 I tried ordering an ecig starter kit from a pop up add and it never came. Ever since then the company has charged me about $30 a month for no reason. I haven't tried to buy anything else but I'm still being charged for it. Internet Author: Wylie, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: ECS*ECIG SHOP 877-5277565 Internet

Oct 04 2017
SeekVerify $1 trial membership turned into a total charge of $66.85. Hauppauge New York Response to SeekVerify Rebuttal Author: , Virginia Private Investigators: SeekVerify Hauppauge, New York

Oct 03 2017
Sunshine subscription agency SSA Freedom sales FrankP LIARS, BULLS*IT MANKATO MN Author: Minnesota Travel Agents: Sunshine subscription agency , MN

Oct 02 2017
Arise Virtual Solutions TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Arise Virtual Solutions commitment to 100% agent satisfaction, Arise Virtual Solutions implemented a strategic framework to insure agents continue to maximize their corporations revenues while enjoying the freedom of working from home. Complaints posted on Rip-off Report (true or not) are issues that need to be addressed.*UPDATE: Recognized by Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Arise Virtual Solutions agents can feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Arise Virtual Solutions.
lies Author: Lake Placid, Florida Work at Home: Arise Virtual Solutions TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Commitment to customer satisfaction, positive rating for its customer support from Ripoff Report. Arise Virtual Solutions commits to total agent satisfaction. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. Miramar, Florida

Oct 01 2017
freedom crafters never ships Internet
Author: Los Angeles , California Bait-and-Switch: freedom crafters Internet

Sep 30 2017
Freedom Life Insurance Company of America USHealth Group False health coverage Fort Worth, Texas Nationwide Author: Schwenksville, Pennsylvania Health Insurance: Freedom Life Insurance Company of America Nationwide

Sep 28 2017
Freedom Pop They would take additional payments Author: dundalk, Maryland Internet: Freedom Pop , Other

Sep 26 2017
healthy glow advanced Youthfulbeautifuleye, Hydrologica Lured me in with advertisement pop up on internet and lead to believe Ivanka Trump owned company or at least endorsed product, Youthful Beautiful Eye. I wanted to support her so I went ahead and ordered it online and was automatically hooked into buying the second product, Healthy Glow which I did not want but since it was additional $5.97 I just let it go through. I recieved my charge statement and was shocked I had two charges of 89.95 and 79.95 for an ongoing order until I called today and they already were billing me today for more product.  lewes Delaware Author: Southgate, Michigan Skin Care: healthy glow advanced lewes, Delaware

23, Report #1401968

Sep 23 2017
Revive CBD Started with an article on Meryl Streep and a student she hired to research and produce a product called COMPLETE CBD. Then there was a pop up offering a free trial. Got it and was told I agreed to membership Internet Author: Seattle, Washington Medical Supplies: Revive CBD Internet

Sep 21 2017
Bella Serata I got a pop-up add on my computer on July 23, 2017 for a free trial of Bella Serata eye serum and for the face cream. All I had to do was to pay the $4.95 shipping charges for each item. Orlando Florida Author: Effort, Pennsylvania Miscellaneous Companies: Bella Serata Orlando, Florida

Sep 20 2017
Octa video https://www.octavideo.com Spam texting everyday from this scam sham of a company Internet BS! This is a Professional Scammer!!! Author: Florida Adult Web Site: Octa video Internet