Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

freedom pop

Showing 26-50 of 2,974 Found Reports For more specific results for "freedom pop"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Jan 13 2017
Freedom Life Insurance Company of America USHEALTH Advisors, USHEALTH Group,National Foundation Life Insurance Company,Enterprise Life Insurance Company bogus healthcare insurance policies Ft. Worth Texas You don't understand how your product works Author: Clinton, Washington Health Insurance: Freedom Life Insurance Company of America Ft. Worth, Texas

Jan 12 2017
Freedom Trailers LLC Built Custom Trailers Willacoochi Georgia
Typical Response Author: Fenton, Missouri Manufacturers: Freedom Trailers LLC Willacoochi, Georgia

Jan 09 2017
Regina Evans Regina Evans, using People Magazine's name. IT WAS A POP UP ON MY PHONE THAT I WON A GIFT SUBSCRIPTION TO MAGAZINES. I CLICKED THE X TO GET RID OF IT Tampa Florida
Author: pierce city, Missouri Wanted Criminals: Regina Evans Tampa, Florida

Jan 09 2017
Freedom Ammunition Freedom Ammunition (not to be confused with Freedom Munitions is a RIP OFF! Fremont Ohio Author: Saint Louis Park, Minnesota Sporting-good Manufactures: Freedom Ammunition Fremont, Ohio

Jan 08 2017
Jordan Newsome Freedom AcceptanceCustomer Financial Services This company is reported as two different names on my credit report. When asked to render a payment, there is no way to find the information online because there are more than one company names. Norfolk Virginia Author: Biloxi , Mississippi Credit Services: Jordan Newsome Norfolk, Virginia

Jan 02 2017
United Care One UCA FREEDOM SERIES Unified Caring Association-Freedom Series, Universal Health One Called for health insurance plan as I lost my employer provided insurance, BCBS of Iowa....I explained to them I needed good Heath care insurance because my husband and I suffer from diabetes and go to doctor frequently for care. They explained to me the 2k deductible and co-pay plan being an 80/20 plan for $213 mo with prescription savings and benefits. They also explained a lot of other stuff I didn't understand. I've been paying since March 2016, I give my card to medical provider...they have not taking any co-pay which I thought was strange. Get the insurance benefit explanation and they have not paid anything. I requested literature on my insurance package and had my daughter help interpret. This is not insurance but a discount package. They say they are not insurance, yet the language states insurance claims. Etc Syosset New York We are here to help. Author: Muscatine, Iowa Health Insurance: United Care One UCA FREEDOM SERIES Syosset, New York

Dec 30 2016
High Class Universe Charged immediately on card but product never reveived even after email exchanged Pop up on Facebook Internet
Author: Abernathy, Texas Miscellaneous Electronics: High Class Universe Internet

Dec 27 2016
US Health Advisors Freedom Life Deceptive Sales Practices Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Windermere, Florida Health Insurance: US Health Advisors Nationwide

Dec 25 2016
99 Santa Florence shovel. and many more I ordered 4 monogram bracelets for Christmas. 99 Santa was a pop-up on FaceBook and still is! I trusted it for that reason! I paid $60 they took my money immediately! I never received the merchandise. I'm going to the bank to see if they can help m. I also have to close my debit card because I'm afraid the number is now in the wrong hands! Internet Author: Lake ronkonkoma, New York Jewelry Stores: 99 Santa Internet

Dec 23 2016
freedom life, Unified caring Fraud Fort Worth Nationwide Author: smalltown, Oklahoma Health Insurance: freedom life, Unified caring Nationwide

Dec 15 2016
Freedom card solutions Courtney pleasant Credit card processing be aware Winter park Florida The complaintant is an Ex Employee Author: Tarentum, Pennsylvania Credit Card Processing Companies: Freedom card solutions Winter park , Florida

Dec 15 2016
Multiplan National PPO Freedom Life Insurance of America polished sales rep, slick, smooth-will not email policy w/o payment Nationwide DE Author: Claymont, Delaware Health Insurance: Multiplan National PPO Nationwide

Dec 09 2016
aspire marketing I received a pop up screen and was shown to call this phone # to get all virsus removed . They said I will charged $100 to be cleaned Syndey New South Wales Syndey South Wales Author: Rancho Cucamonga, California Computer Service & Repair: aspire marketing Syndey New South Wales,

Dec 08 2016
vep nutra dermadevine under dr oz christie brinkley pop up shows up on christie brinkleys /Dr oz sites as instant wrinkle reducer free trial $4.95 las vegas neveda Author: grand rapids, Michigan Beauty Salons: vep nutra las vegas, New Hampshire

40, Report #1342075

Dec 08 2016
Aviqua Le'toile Age Defying Skin Care Aviqua, Le'toile, Pure Beauty PUREBEAUTY - starts with an Internet pop-up advertisement, Then they offer a FREE TRIAL, where you pay shipping and handling on first order and must call to cancel repeat orders. Los Angelos Internet Author: Portland, Oregon Beauty Salons: Aviqua Le'toile Age Defying Skin Care Internet

Dec 05 2016
Freedom Health Prime HealthHealthy Nationwide Tried to log in to get information on policy and could not get logged in. Said I would have ID cards today to print out and dont and cant get to them. I got suspicious and found info that it is a scam. New York Nationwide Author: LURAY, Virginia Health Insurance: Freedom Health Nationwide

Nov 29 2016
We Fix it Pro Tech Support Scammers, they use fake web-based pop-ups to trick users into calling their scam company. Internet
Author: Internet Computer Service & Repair: We Fix it Pro Internet

Nov 28 2016
Freedom investing academy Charged my atm card $97 on 11/1/2016 i did not order anything from them Internet
Author: Taunton, Massachusetts Credit Card Fraud: Freedom investing academy Internet

Nov 25 2016
US Health Advisors Freedom Life JOB SEEKERS BEWARE! orlando Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Insurance Companies: US Health Advisors orlando, Florida

Nov 20 2016
POP Yachts Most unprofessional company I have ever dealt with HDQTS Sarasota, Florida Internet Author: new haven, Connecticut Boat Brokers: POP Yachts Internet

Nov 19 2016
Drive For Cash driveforcash.com, MRKT POP, Drive For Cash, Drive Club, Advertise On My Car, Get Paid To Drive, Cheap Auto Insurance Coverage Scamming for Personal Information. DO NOT REPLY to these people. Provo, Utah Internet Author: Missoula, Montana Unusual Rip-Off: Drive For Cash Internet

Nov 17 2016
Missouri Wind and Solar Verified TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Missouri Wind and Solar has thousands of satisfied, repeat customers that feel confident when doing business. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Missouri Wind and Solar recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Missouri wind and solar are you serious? Author: , New York Builders & Contractors: Missouri Wind and Solar TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Missouri Wind and Solar providing customers with renewable and alternative energy sources for over 10 years. Missouri Wind and Solar, large selection of off-grid energy products, solar panels, heating units, energy-efficient appliances, batteries, alternators, generators. Missouri Wind & Solar highly trained staff will help you find all the resources you need for saving energy and money. syemour, Missouri

Nov 12 2016
Skin Complex RX, Eye Complex RX Eye Enhance Plus, Skin Beauty Brand,Skin Complex RX, Eye Complex RX Pop-up ad leads to ordering the trial sample with fine prints on Terms and Conditions that is not reasonable Santa Ana California Author: Daly City, California Eye Care: Skin Complex RX, Eye Complex RX Internet

Nov 10 2016
Electricity Freedom System Software Projects Organic Gas powered Generator Beaverton Oregan Author: Hutchinson, Kansas Appliances: Electricity Freedom System Internet

Nov 08 2016
Premier Series Freedom Life United Caring AssociationsMultiPlanUCA Freedom Series This is a health insurance that doesn't pay for well care, shots, or strep tests and more. Syosset New York Author: Clearfield, Utah Health Insurance: Premier Series Freedom Life Syosset, New York