FREEDOM POP Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: freedom pop
There may be more specific results for "freedom pop"
For more specific results for "freedom pop"
Showing 26-50 of 8,742 Found Reports For more specific results for "freedom pop"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Sep 19 2017
Freedom life insurance company of america My wife, Andrea is sick. She does not reason clearly and cant speak properly. She doesnt remember the name of the Life Insurance she was talking to. She was promised full health coverage but she got nothing in return. We lost $ 900 as the first month installment in Sept of this year. Texas Author: Lancaster, Pennsylvania Health Insurance: Freedom life insurance company of america , TX

Sep 18 2017
Freedom Crafters RIPOFF NEVER SHIPS SCAM WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY! Internet Freedom Crafters is a good company! Author: riverside, California On-Line Stores: Freedom Crafters Internet

Sep 18 2017
Slim Genesis in St Pete Florida told me this was a 30 day free trial, that all i needed to pay was for shipping, then they pop up another product while you putting in your information and then next thing you know you've ordered 2 products. At 2 wks I noticed my balance in my credit card low so I did a review. Slim Genesis charged me 89.00 and 87.00 dollars for pills I was suppose to be a free trial, I went to Walmart and found the same product for 6.95 . When I called them to report this issue all they wanted to do was try to sell me more procuct at 35% off. I was furious, then to return the product they cahrged me a 9.99 fee for restocking .. BIG SCAM I WONDER IF DR. OZ KNOWS ABOUT ALL THIS??? i'M FURIIOUS!!!!! st. pete Florida Author: Port Richey, Florida Weightloss Programs: Slim Genesis st. pete, Florida

Sep 15 2017
Freedom Ammuntion I ordered and it seems the company closed their doors. Fremont Ohio Author: Huron, Ohio Guns & Ranges: Freedom Ammuntion Fremont, Ohio

Sep 15 2017
American freedom insurance company Denied my insurance claim because I used my car to drive to work Mount Prospect Illinois Author: Crown Point, Indiana Car Insurance: American freedom insurance company Mount Prospect, Illinois

Sep 15 2017
Bank of America Nationwide I had a wells fargo account but this mentally deranged district manager named ashley hawthorne falsely accused me of harassing her in the bank so wells fargo closed it due to my so called harassment Author: Huntsville, Texas Banks: Bank of America Nationwide

Sep 13 2017
ADRIAN FREEDMAN Eternal Heart Centre, Santo Daime Church UK, Europe, Portugal. Ayahuasca in Europe. Importing Santo Daime (Ayahuasca tea) across borders, underground operations in other countries, his followers in police trouble for cannabis, ethics issues DARTINGTON Internet
Three Ayahuasca Retreat Centres in Portugal were destroyed by fire in 2017 - The Warnings about the Dangers of Abusing the Medicine was Ignored by Adrian Freedman Author: Alabama Questionable Activities: ADRIAN FREEDMAN Internet

Sep 12 2017
Brian Podolak & James Sposato FRAUD / WIRE FRAUD / SCAM STOLE INVESTOR FUNDS AND FLED TO COSTA RICA sunrise Florida
Brian Podolak - Click Taffic Media - WIRE FRAUD! Author: NY, New York Medical Personnel: Alternative Health: Brian Podolak & James Sposato sunrise, Florida

Sep 12 2017
IVY*FITNESSFUELTESTO LTHPTIN*VITRAPEAKTX Offered free sample for cost of shipping on a pop up say spend my amozon points. Did not say anything about starting a account or future purchases. billed my card for shipping Aug 30th and billed my account twice Sept.30 one for 89.50 and another company name for 85.50. I never recieved any product except the free bottle promised 30 day supply. California Author: MAGNA, Utah Drug Manufacturers: IVY*FITNESSFUELTESTO , California

Sep 09 2017
Freedom Life Insurance Company of America Premier Series UCA This company worked in collusion with Nick their online agent on Dec 7, 2016 to commit fraud in misrepresenting full coverage insurance for my wife. Agent Nick said he would save us money by enrolling us into an 80/20 plan with Premier Series for $403.00 per month.. Nick finalized my wife's application and unknown to her or me he enrolled her into 4 seperate companies that don't cover anything. We never discovered this nightmare until she went to the hospital on 9-3-17 and I called them to ask how much they would be paying the hospital. They told me they would pay $200 per day toward the hospital room for each days she was there. And they will pay nothing else. The peliminary bill as of 9-9-16 is $48,000.00 addison Texas Seconds To Disaster Author: Greenbrier, Tennessee Health Insurance: Freedom Life Insurance Company of America addison, Texas

Sep 07 2017
Premier Series / UCA / MultiPlan / Freedom Series / Freedom Life Lies Lies Lies!!!! Yes this is a PPO network insurance. Yes this is covered under the ACA. New York New York Please call us so we can help. Author: Michigan Health Insurance: Premier Series / UCA / MultiPlan New York, New York

Sep 01 2017
Freedompop Freedom pop Unauthorized billing. Theif Internet **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED**  Author: Holland, Michigan Cellular Phone Companies: Freedompop Internet

Aug 30 2017
Freedom pop Freedompop Freedom pop scam scammers will scam your bank account Internet **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED** Author: North Hollywood, California Internet Service Providers: Freedom pop Internet

Aug 28 2017
Freedom Cargo Trailers I purchased a NEW old stock hybrid enclosed trailer from a dealer that sold Freedom cargo trailers. Looking inside you would never know that the craftsmanship was so poor. Willacoochee Georgia
Author: Wilmington, North Carolina Trailers: Freedom Cargo Trailers Willacoochee, Georgia

Aug 28 2017
Fallen Hero Bracelets, 3Charlie.com, The Benjamin Foundation, Michael Friedmann; Fallen Hero Foundation Buyer Beware - Stalled Slow Con Game and no Product to Show for your Money Tacoma Washington
Order going to ship and getting Sued! Nice Customer Service! Author: Benbrook, Texas Non-Profit Charities: Fallen Hero Bracelets Tacoma, Washington

Aug 27 2017
The Aspire Company Harassment! Somehow I landed in their sites, have my phone #. Constant text n calls.No matter what I do won't stop. I had to get call block, text still. And have em in spam San Fransisco California
Help to Avoid Constant Calls & Texts Author: SAN ANTONIO, Texas Computer Marketing Companies: Aspire Internet

Aug 27 2017
-Alexander, Miller and Associates Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Alexander, Miller & Associates clients feel safe, confident, & secure when doing business with Alexander, Miller & Associates. Alexander, Miller & Associates is dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & success. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, assuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business.*UPDATE: Alexander, Miller and Associates pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Alexander, Miller and Associates recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
The REAL TRUTH about AMA !!!!!! Author: Atlantic city, New Jersey Collection Agencies: Alexander, Miller and Associates TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Alexander, Miller & Associates, a diverse financial institution that specializes in fast track commercial collections and on-site investigations for businesses of all sizes. Alexander Miller and Associates offers a wide array of collection services that assist you in getting paid prior to filing unneeded, lengthy and costly lawsuits. Nationwide

Aug 26 2017
Nuavive Derma internet I responded to a pop-up on the internet about Nuavive Derma saying I only needed to pay $5.95 for shipping and handling for a FREE trial. I looked at the website and didn't see anything wrong at the time. The only box I checked was agreeing to pay the 5.95 for S&H. Wow was I wrong! They charged me an large amount on my credit card. This company is fraudulant. They are simply trying to trick seniors out of their money. I called to complain when I saw the charges on my credit card for 89.47 and 94.57 and they told me I had agreed to pay that amount. I never agreed to any such thing. After agruing with the rep for an addition 20 minutes, she offered to give me 1/2 of my money back, I told her I wanted a full refund, she refused. on the internet is all I know Internet Author: Summit, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Nuavive Derma Internet

Aug 26 2017
Freedom Life USHealth Advisors USHA Health Insurance Who Knows if My Policy is indeed What the Agent represented it to Be. Nationwide Help for finding out what is covered USHealth Advisors Author: Boerne, Texas State Government: Freedom Life USHealth Advisors Nationwide

45, Report #1193569

Aug 23 2017
PATRICK TENORE SR Nationwide USA II IncPatrick Tenore, Patrick Tenore Real Estate Services Inc Patrick Tenore Scam Artist, Real Estate Commission Swindler, Promoter of False Information about His Credentials, Accomplishments, References, and Real Estate Listings Newport Beach California PATRICK TENORE WON COURT ORDER TO STOP THIS 100% FALSE UNLAWFUL & MALICIOUS POST BY CROOKED GEORGE HANOLD! SEE THIS- Author: California Realtors: PATRICK TENORE SR Newport Beach, California

Aug 23 2017
Regan Hanold Beegle Regan Beegle Hanold George C Hanold Harold Properties Manhattan Star Financial, Winston Wolf, Inc,George Hanold, Regan Beegle Hanold, Regan Hanold Beegle, George C Hanold Hanold Properties Real Estate Brokers and supposed Short Sale Experts are fraudulent decitful con men Newport Beach, California Newport Beach California GEORGE HANOLD ILLEGALLY REPOSTING THIS 100% FALSE POST AGAINST COURT ORDER & CASE HE LOST HERE. Author: Formerly of , California Realtors: Regan Hanold Beegle Newport Beach, California

Aug 22 2017
Patient Pop Dental marketing I feel that I wasted over $7000.00 Santa Monica California Author: Nevada Internet Marketing Companies: Patient Pop Santa Monica, California

Aug 21 2017
Freedom Pop Unauthorized charges, bad customer service, no assistance Nationwide Author: Russellville, Arkansas Cellular Phone Companies: Freedom Pop Nationwide

Aug 19 2017
Wickeeds Consumables Kym Mellor Owner Melbourne Internet
What is my motivation? Author: Select City/Town in Cebu, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Wickeeds Consumables Internet

Aug 14 2017
FREEDOM POP I spent 40.00 the first month and then couldnt change it to free. After several months and a ton of money I cut off my billing. This is so insane Internet Author: los gatos, California Cellular Phone Companies: FREEDOM POP Internet