Your Search | freedom pop

Mar 10 2016
Freedom boatclub Ripoff, baitandswitch, Ripoff!!! Beware! Hope you read the rebuttal dream from FBC. You need to know THEY can and HAVE changed the rules. They get away with it because they are franchises, there is no CORPORATE. In my area they changed owners 3 times. They can and have changed the fees and boat availability. They said fishing boat, sailboat, ski boat, jetski... Sucker!!!! I totally fell for it. IF you know they have 10000 boats they do not have to have 2 the next day! Niceville Florida Author: Niceville, Florida Boat Marinas: Freedom boatclub Niceville, Florida

Mar 10 2016
Freedom Mortgage Terrible Customer Service cost me to lose $2000 due to a lost rate lock in for my Refinance Dallas Nationwide Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Mortgage Companies: Freedom Mortgage Nationwide

Feb 29 2016
freedom life insurance company ripped off 48,000.dollar hosiptal this is my balance that i have to pay my precritions even or very expensive.i pay almost 400. a month fort worth texas 76102 Internet Author: Melrose, Florida Health Insurance: premier seris uca freedom service Internet

Feb 29 2016
Auctions For Income - IDI Internet Development INC - PMI Direct They promised financial freedom by having my own website with their product to sell as well as to sell same products on Ebay. rip-off Chino California Research PMI Direct ! Author: North Hollywood, California TV Advertisements: Auctions For Income Chino, California

Feb 26 2016
National Support Solutions, Avangate National Support, nssit.com,nssolutions@outlook.com Introduced a pop up on computer that would not go away Internet Author: CROWN POINT, Indiana Computer Service & Repair: National Support Solutions Internet

Feb 20 2016
Freedom Pop Bait and Switch, Fraud - Refusal to return Security Deposit on Device Los Angeles California Author: Mountain View, California Internet Services: Freedom Pop Los Angeles, California

Feb 10 2016
freedompop Free Cell Phone Service - FreedomPop I order a cell phone from freedom pop.I was told the phone were new, and I would receive a new phone, the phone was used and did not work, online service freedom pop Author: antioch, Tennessee ORGANIZED CRIME: freedompop Internet

Feb 10 2016
IC Free Shipping.com POP UP FREE SHIPPING SCAM Internet FreeShipping.com Author: Seal Beach, California Credit Card Fraud: IC Free Shipping.com Internet

Jan 28 2016
True Derma POP-UP SCAM, BE CAREFUL Louisville, Colorado Author: Tacoma, Washington Questionable Activities: True Derma Louisville, , Colorado

Jan 27 2016
freedom pop freedompop.com Company charged me all these ridiculous fees, and the service and phones never worked at all. Then the last time they charged me, it had only been 1 day and they only offered me half my money back when I cancelled their horrible service. Customer service from India. Internet Author: Port Hueneme, California Cellular Phone Companies: freedom pop Internet

Jan 26 2016
Freedom Sales, Inc. FSI Never received the product Seabrook Texas Author: Dickinson, Texas Newspapers – Magazines: Freedom Sales, Inc. Seabrook, Texas

Jan 26 2016
Kimra Luna, Kimra Luna Media, Freedom Hackers Is a Complete Fraud New York, NY (formerly Riverside, CA) Internet Author: San Francisco, California Business Consulting: Kimra Luna Internet

Jan 26 2016
Casey Davis AkA Casey Easly Casey Davis is Not the Choice You should make when Your life and freedom are important to you! Plano Texas Author: bedford, Texas Attorneys & Legal Services: Casey Davis Plano, Texas

39, Report #1282075

Jan 24 2016
Coastal Vacations, Crystal Maguire and Stephanie Johnson Stovall Take your money and sail into the sunset with Coastal Vacations Macomb Missouri Author: HARRISON TOWNSHIP, Michigan Cruises: Coastal Freedom Internet

Jan 23 2016
Banner Dell E Webb (Psychiatric) DR. Jauhari, James, Destiny, Jennifer, and staff violated constitutional rights of Freedom to leave voluntarily, DR Jauhari was detaining me. violation of religious freedom took my Bible away. Sun City, Arizona Author: Lowell, , Indiana Adult Care Facilities: Banner Dell E Webb (Psychiatric) Sun City, Arizona

Jan 21 2016
popcash.net popcash.net, scam, pop cash, pop up ads Internet Author: New Delhi, Other Internet Marketing Companies: popcash.net Internet

Jan 19 2016
DELIVERY-PLANET.COM FREDERIKSBERG I saw a pop up, thought it was Telus. Said I can buy an Iphone6 for $1.99. Gave my Visa #. I was billed $199.00 and $1.99. I have not rec’d Iphone. does not appear Internet Author: Nanaimo, British Columbia, British Columbia Cellular Phone Companies: DELIVERY-PLANET.COM FREDERIKSBERG Internet

Jan 18 2016
joma shop received a scratched watch and when we tried to return the watch they said it was severely damaged and scratched..we had it for 2 weeks he didnt even wear it brooklyn new york Author: freEdom, Pennsylvania Miscellaneous Electronics: joma shop Brooklyn, New York

Jan 16 2016
N2 Publishibg Tyler Pack Beware! Beware! N2 Publishing, owner Tyler pack is a scam artist. That represents Little Valley and other communities and business. We are a small mom and pop shop. We have been duped by con artist N2 publishing, Tyler Pack, He solicited my local office beware beware scamers Response to Cloud's Moving Company's BEWARE report Author: WASHINGTON, Utah Unusual Rip-Off: N2 Publishibg Tyler Pack

Jan 11 2016
Electricity Freedom Energy Research Engineer Rich frrom Niles, IL refers to Cable Ties as Plastic Bridles - a term only found on the Alibaba website. This is just the beginning of things not quite right. Internet Author: Simpsonville, South Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: Electricity Freedom Internet

Jan 06 2016
Premier Series UCA Freedom Series Freedom Life MulitPlan limited benefit plan They lied about coverage. New York
Author: Richland Hills, Alabama Health Insurance: Premier Series Internet

Jan 04 2016
ClubWhiteSmile FrederiksbergDNK NH Systems Aps Frederiksberg While looking reading news there's pop-up about Iphone to be given away for only 1.99 with limited items left that was I remember bec. of the charges that the credit card provider was given to me, coz I really assured them that never heard this company or becoming member of anything. they said you have to read and finished anything you sign in or anything I said I never see this name but how come it's in my statement of account. just received today. they took money from my credit card on Nov23 2015 then Dec. 23, 2015 without my knowledged all in all $ 238.00 coz 119.00 each time. Pls I need help to have my money back as soon as possible Internet Author: east york, Alabama Cellular Phone Companies: ClubWhiteSmile FrederiksbergDNK Internet

Jan 04 2016
Club White Smile delivery-planet.com FREDERIKSBERG 1851 DNK downloaded a calculator apps one day and a pop up that I won an iPhone 6. I fill out the info they require to send me the iPhone and they require a $1.99 for the iPhone.  Internet Author: Kitchener, Ontario Miscellaneous Companies: Club White Smile Internet

Jan 03 2016
EKA FREEDOM LLC, CHOCOEYECREAM Bait and Switch - Offer Product Sample and Hook into Another Product Program Shelton Connecticut Author: Minneapolis, Minnesota Unusual Rip-Off: EKA FREEDOM LLC, CHOCOEYECREAM Shelton, Connecticut

Jan 01 2016
SkinLogic. DMX Dermalogix ad stated SAMPLE for $4.95 then charged me for trial $89.95(pop up on other website internet Author: Waller, Texas Websites: SkinLogic. Internet