FREEDOM SUBSCRIPTIONS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: freedom subscriptions
There may be more specific results for "freedom subscriptions"
For more specific results for "freedom subscriptions"
Showing 26-50 of 3,261 Found Reports For more specific results for "freedom subscriptions"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Mar 01 2017
freedom roads llc camping world camping world overcharges, did not do all of the service but said it was ready, sloopy work, bad customer service tampa Florida Author: Plant City, Florida RV Repair Centers: freedom roads llc camping world tampa, Florida

Feb 26 2017
AARP AARP has been sending bills for subscriptions never ordered. I have sent these back as unsolicited, for the past 4 months. Today I received an envelope with Important Notice Enclosed , written in red, with the return address on the back. Lakewood California Author: San Angelo, Texas Better Business Bureau: AARP Lakewood , California

Feb 13 2017
Arise Virtual Solutions TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Arise Virtual Solutions commitment to 100% agent satisfaction, Arise Virtual Solutions implemented a strategic framework to insure agents continue to maximize their corporations revenues while enjoying the freedom of working from home. Complaints posted on Rip-off Report (true or not) are issues that need to be addressed.*UPDATE: Recognized by Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Arise Virtual Solutions agents can feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Arise Virtual Solutions.
lies Author: Lake Placid, Florida Work at Home: Arise Virtual Solutions TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Commitment to customer satisfaction, positive rating for its customer support from Ripoff Report. Arise Virtual Solutions commits to total agent satisfaction. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. Miramar, Florida

Feb 03 2017
Freedom Ammunition Rude Obnoxious Fraud Ammunition Gun Freemont Ohio
Worked it out Author: Charleston, South Carolina Guns & Ranges: Freedom Ammunition Freemont, Ohio

Feb 01 2017
NEUROXR NEURO SLEEP NEURO XR SLEEP freedom grou DECEPTIVE, AWFUL CUSTOMER SERVICE & LIES !! Wyoming Internet Author: Hamilton, Ohio Alternative Health: NEUROXR Internet

Jan 17 2017
Freedom Direct Corporation I have a letter they sent to me with a loan I suppossly set up with them. I did no such thing. It doesn't have any numbers for me to call and find out about the loan. I have never spoke to anyone about a loan from them and it makes me angry to know they went in and got my credit scores. How can I find out more about this letter? Please answer. Salt Lake City, Utah. 84116 Nation wide Author: Austin, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Freedom Direct Corporation Nationwide

Jan 13 2017
Freedom Life Insurance Company of America USHEALTH Advisors, USHEALTH Group,National Foundation Life Insurance Company,Enterprise Life Insurance Company bogus healthcare insurance policies Ft. Worth Texas You don't understand how your product works Author: Clinton, Washington Health Insurance: Freedom Life Insurance Company of America Ft. Worth, Texas

Jan 12 2017
Freedom Trailers LLC Built Custom Trailers Willacoochi Georgia
Typical Response Author: Fenton, Missouri Manufacturers: Freedom Trailers LLC Willacoochi, Georgia

Jan 09 2017
Freedom Ammunition Freedom Ammunition (not to be confused with Freedom Munitions is a RIP OFF! Fremont Ohio Author: Saint Louis Park, Minnesota Sporting-good Manufactures: Freedom Ammunition Fremont, Ohio

Jan 08 2017
Jordan Newsome Freedom AcceptanceCustomer Financial Services This company is reported as two different names on my credit report. When asked to render a payment, there is no way to find the information online because there are more than one company names. Norfolk Virginia Author: Biloxi , Mississippi Credit Services: Jordan Newsome Norfolk, Virginia

Jan 05 2017
HEARST magazines Sent me an invoice for subscriptions to issues of Country Living and Good Housekeeping magazines of which I did not order and then they sent me a Good Housekeeping magazine in the mail. The subscription invoice has an amount due of $17.97 and a payment reference # 000631118129 no phone number no option to decline or return envelope. Harlan Iowa Author: Huntington, West Virginia Book & Magazine Publishers: HEARST magazines Harlan, Iowa

Jan 02 2017
United Care One UCA FREEDOM SERIES Unified Caring Association-Freedom Series, Universal Health One Called for health insurance plan as I lost my employer provided insurance, BCBS of Iowa....I explained to them I needed good Heath care insurance because my husband and I suffer from diabetes and go to doctor frequently for care. They explained to me the 2k deductible and co-pay plan being an 80/20 plan for $213 mo with prescription savings and benefits. They also explained a lot of other stuff I didn't understand. I've been paying since March 2016, I give my card to medical provider...they have not taking any co-pay which I thought was strange. Get the insurance benefit explanation and they have not paid anything. I requested literature on my insurance package and had my daughter help interpret. This is not insurance but a discount package. They say they are not insurance, yet the language states insurance claims. Etc Syosset New York We are here to help. Author: Muscatine, Iowa Health Insurance: United Care One UCA FREEDOM SERIES Syosset, New York

Dec 27 2016
US Health Advisors Freedom Life Deceptive Sales Practices Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Windermere, Florida Health Insurance: US Health Advisors Nationwide

Dec 23 2016
freedom life, Unified caring Fraud Fort Worth Nationwide Author: smalltown, Oklahoma Health Insurance: freedom life, Unified caring Nationwide

Dec 19 2016
Subco Used my personal secure info without my knowledge or permission to charge me for unwanted magazine subscriptions fresno California Author: Shippensburg, Pennsylvania Book & Magazine Publishers: Subco fresno , California

Dec 19 2016
Synapse I received 2 National Geographic Magazines today in mail, December and January 2016 & 2017. I didn't order any subscriptions. I called NGMagazine and they gave me Synapse phone number. I called and waited for 32 minutes with no success. I do not wa Did not order any magazines. Nationwide Author: West hills, California Tourist Attractions: Synapse Nationwide

Dec 15 2016
Freedom card solutions Courtney pleasant Credit card processing be aware Winter park Florida The complaintant is an Ex Employee Author: Tarentum, Pennsylvania Credit Card Processing Companies: Freedom card solutions Winter park , Florida

Dec 15 2016
Multiplan National PPO Freedom Life Insurance of America polished sales rep, slick, smooth-will not email policy w/o payment Nationwide DE Author: Claymont, Delaware Health Insurance: Multiplan National PPO Nationwide

Dec 05 2016
Freedom Health Prime HealthHealthy Nationwide Tried to log in to get information on policy and could not get logged in. Said I would have ID cards today to print out and dont and cant get to them. I got suspicious and found info that it is a scam. New York Nationwide Author: LURAY, Virginia Health Insurance: Freedom Health Nationwide

Nov 28 2016
Freedom investing academy Charged my atm card $97 on 11/1/2016 i did not order anything from them Internet
Author: Taunton, Massachusetts Credit Card Fraud: Freedom investing academy Internet

Nov 25 2016
US Health Advisors Freedom Life JOB SEEKERS BEWARE! orlando Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Insurance Companies: US Health Advisors orlando, Florida

Nov 17 2016
Missouri Wind and Solar Verified TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Missouri Wind and Solar has thousands of satisfied, repeat customers that feel confident when doing business. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Missouri Wind and Solar recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Missouri wind and solar are you serious? Author: , New York Builders & Contractors: Missouri Wind and Solar TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Missouri Wind and Solar providing customers with renewable and alternative energy sources for over 10 years. Missouri Wind and Solar, large selection of off-grid energy products, solar panels, heating units, energy-efficient appliances, batteries, alternators, generators. Missouri Wind & Solar highly trained staff will help you find all the resources you need for saving energy and money. syemour, Missouri

Nov 10 2016
Electricity Freedom System Software Projects Organic Gas powered Generator Beaverton Oregan Author: Hutchinson, Kansas Appliances: Electricity Freedom System Internet

Nov 08 2016
Premier Series Freedom Life United Caring AssociationsMultiPlanUCA Freedom Series This is a health insurance that doesn't pay for well care, shots, or strep tests and more. Syosset New York Author: Clearfield, Utah Health Insurance: Premier Series Freedom Life Syosset, New York

Oct 21 2016
The judge told us to stay away from the which we didn't go around them anyway but they keep going around us and stalking me in their home and they come out each time I arrive so i'm taking pictures of Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama