Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

freedom gold

Showing 26-50 of 6,017 Found Reports For more specific results for "freedom gold"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Jan 31 2017
Blue Water Gold TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Blue Water Gold dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Blue Water Gold's past and current approach to business is focused on being the best underwater-mining company with leases off the coast of Nome, Alaska, using state-of-the-art dredging vessels. Processing, separating gold from concentrated sands from ocean floor. Austin, Texas – Nome, Alaska *UPDATE: Blue Water Gold pledges their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Blue Water Gold recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
False Information Author: los angeles, California Financial Services: Blue Water Gold TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Blue Water Gold’s mission to create long-term partnerships by delivering unique investments, exceptional client service. Blue Water Gold - underwater mining company with leases off coast of Nome, Alaska, using state-of-the-art dredging vessels. Processing and separating gold from concentrated sands from the ocean floor. At forefront of Alaska's modern day gold rush. Internet

Jan 22 2017
imbuygold AKA MMO Newgames Group Ltd These scam gold sellers, never actually deliver your purchase. Internet
Author: Staten Island, New York Internet Fraud: imbuygold Internet

Jan 21 2017
Gold Rush Interntional Reverend John Peterson sen money to Jane Harbin at 1609 Price Dr. Oklahoma phone number for john is876-894-7322 He tryed to get me to send $250.00 to pay for taxes to receive a larger amount of money. I didn't fall for it. Been scammed by internet people. Jamacia Nationwide Author: Loundonville, Ohio Accounting: Gold Rush Interntional Nationwide

Jan 20 2017
Gold Crown Resort Promotora Cabo Pacifico Annual renewal fee being charged California Author: sunnyvale, California Resorts: Gold Crown Resort Nationwide

Jan 17 2017
Freedom Direct Corporation I have a letter they sent to me with a loan I suppossly set up with them. I did no such thing. It doesn't have any numbers for me to call and find out about the loan. I have never spoke to anyone about a loan from them and it makes me angry to know they went in and got my credit scores. How can I find out more about this letter? Please answer. Salt Lake City, Utah. 84116 Nation wide Author: Austin, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Freedom Direct Corporation Nationwide

Jan 16 2017
Gold Crown Resort Travel Membership Violation Oviedo Florida Author: San Diego, California Travel Services: Gold Crown Resort Oviedo, Florida

Jan 13 2017
Freedom Life Insurance Company of America USHEALTH Advisors, USHEALTH Group,National Foundation Life Insurance Company,Enterprise Life Insurance Company bogus healthcare insurance policies Ft. Worth Texas You don't understand how your product works Author: Clinton, Washington Health Insurance: Freedom Life Insurance Company of America Ft. Worth, Texas

Jan 13 2017
American Gold & Silver Winter Park Florida Deception Winter Park Florida Author: Casselberry, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: American Gold & Silver Winter Park Winter Park, Florida

Jan 12 2017
Freedom Trailers LLC Built Custom Trailers Willacoochi Georgia
Typical Response Author: Fenton, Missouri Manufacturers: Freedom Trailers LLC Willacoochi, Georgia

Jan 11 2017
The Deal Empire Slim Panties fraud Gold Coast Internet Author: Ashmore, Wyoming Clothing Stores: The Deal Empire Internet

Jan 10 2017
Gold Elements The Woodlands Ambiguous return/refund policy The Woodlands Texas Author: Montgomery, Texas Specialty Stores: Gold Elements The Woodlands The Woodlands, Texas

Jan 09 2017
Freedom Ammunition Freedom Ammunition (not to be confused with Freedom Munitions is a RIP OFF! Fremont Ohio Author: Saint Louis Park, Minnesota Sporting-good Manufactures: Freedom Ammunition Fremont, Ohio

Jan 08 2017
Jordan Newsome Freedom AcceptanceCustomer Financial Services This company is reported as two different names on my credit report. When asked to render a payment, there is no way to find the information online because there are more than one company names. Norfolk Virginia Author: Biloxi , Mississippi Credit Services: Jordan Newsome Norfolk, Virginia

Jan 02 2017
United Care One UCA FREEDOM SERIES Unified Caring Association-Freedom Series, Universal Health One Called for health insurance plan as I lost my employer provided insurance, BCBS of Iowa....I explained to them I needed good Heath care insurance because my husband and I suffer from diabetes and go to doctor frequently for care. They explained to me the 2k deductible and co-pay plan being an 80/20 plan for $213 mo with prescription savings and benefits. They also explained a lot of other stuff I didn't understand. I've been paying since March 2016, I give my card to medical provider...they have not taking any co-pay which I thought was strange. Get the insurance benefit explanation and they have not paid anything. I requested literature on my insurance package and had my daughter help interpret. This is not insurance but a discount package. They say they are not insurance, yet the language states insurance claims. Etc Syosset New York We are here to help. Author: Muscatine, Iowa Health Insurance: United Care One UCA FREEDOM SERIES Syosset, New York

Jan 02 2017
Costco Anywhere Visa Card by Citi They lost a large payment we made in August 2016, we disputed it when we were told they hadn't received it. Our bank started an investigation on August 22, 2016. I paid off the remaining amounts, stopping all activities. They found the payment of $888.04, sent a letter telling me the account would be credited on the next statement. They had also put a conditdonal credit on my account during the investigation period. NOW it's October, and we have a zero balance due and have a credit due to us of $154.87. Shortly after that we get a letter that we owed $888.04 again, but they reduced it with the credit balance, and now they are telling us that they will waive the late if we send our payment of $733.17. I have been trying to deal with this screwed up outfit but now they have turned it into collection!! We have gold credit, and we are elderly folks. Please help us. PLEASE! Internet Author: Oakridge, Oregon Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Costco Anywhere Visa Card by Citi Internet

Dec 29 2016
tradorax -Benjamin Gold benjamin Gold I request a withdrawal and they did not want to give the money Temple Fortune, London, NW11 7 TL. Nationwide Author: cape town, Other Cross-Border Scams: tradorax -Benjamin Gold Nationwide

Dec 27 2016
US Health Advisors Freedom Life Deceptive Sales Practices Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Windermere, Florida Health Insurance: US Health Advisors Nationwide

Dec 23 2016
freedom life, Unified caring Fraud Fort Worth Nationwide Author: smalltown, Oklahoma Health Insurance: freedom life, Unified caring Nationwide

Dec 23 2016
Jeff Mills Ryan Addair Social Profit Academy, Gold Mills, 10 day challenge. Refusal to refund Cottage Grove Minnesota Author: Reno, Nevada Advertising / Deceptive: Jeff Mills Ryan Addair Cottage Grove, Minnesota

Overstock.com False ad selling sterling silver jewlery as 14K GOLD Internet
Author: Gilbert, Arizona Miscellaneous Companies: Overstock.com Internet

Dec 15 2016
Freedom card solutions Courtney pleasant Credit card processing be aware Winter park Florida The complaintant is an Ex Employee Author: Tarentum, Pennsylvania Credit Card Processing Companies: Freedom card solutions Winter park , Florida

Dec 15 2016
Multiplan National PPO Freedom Life Insurance of America polished sales rep, slick, smooth-will not email policy w/o payment Nationwide DE Author: Claymont, Delaware Health Insurance: Multiplan National PPO Nationwide

Dec 11 2016
Monex Gold & Silver company Frank Gonzalez. Rep. I lost $18,000.00 doing business with Monex 4910 Birch Street Newport Beach, CA 92660 Internet Author: chula vista, California Financial Services: Monex Internet

Dec 10 2016
Zukul.com Zuku lad networkzukul gold scam, lyer, cheat London Internet Author: Davie, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Zukul.com Internet

Dec 06 2016
Gold Coast Property Pros FAKE! FRAUD! RUDE! Marina Del Rey California Author: Beverly Hills, California Home Owner Associations: Gold Coast Property Pros Marina Del Rey, California