Your Search | freeemusicdownloads.com nh2u.com new healthy savings nhcsa.com

1, Report #1197010

Dec 22 2014
Nicolas Loffredo Content Data Analyst at Staten Island Advance Staten Island Nationwide Author: New Jersey Internet Fraud: Nicholas Loffredo Nationwide

2, Report #1197002

Dec 22 2014
Molton Brown unfulfilled order, can't tell me if order even shipped. New York New York Author: Wichita, Kansas Specialty Stores: Molton Brown New York, New York

3, Report #1196981

Dec 21 2014
Greenbrier International Dollar Tree, Dollar Days Defective, Dangerous Claw Hammer Sold at Dollar Tree Stores and other affiliated outlets alexandria Virginia Author: buffalo, New York Hardware & Tools: Greenbrier International Nationwide

4, Report #1196978

Dec 21 2014
Larry May S E C fraud Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: New York, New York Financial Services: Larry May

5, Report #1196976

Dec 21 2014
MacKenzie Acquisition Inc, MAI, Larry May, Ed Michael Daspin, Ed Daspin, Merchant Banker Little Falls New Jersey Author: New York, New York Investment Brokers: MacKenzie Acquisition Inc Little Falls, New Jersey

6, Report #1196975

Dec 21 2014
John Deere I purchased a JD push mower from Lowes a couple of years ago. The deck is rusting apart. I contactted them and they told me to take it to one of their service centers, Central Equipment of Hammonton, NJ. They allegedly sent pictures of the rust to a representative. After not hearing back for 2 weeks, I called and was told that my claim was denied. I was also told I could not speak to the representative because they will not speak to customers! I picked up my mower and wrote a letter to the President, Samuel Allen. It appears that he has created the culture of rudeness and unprofessionalism from the top on down. He has not responded to my request to discuss the issue. I stated I was not looking for a new mower, just the deck and I would install it myself. I am utilizing every means of social media to alert consumers to avoid going throught he same issues I've had with overpriced, poorly constructed and of poor quality products! Moline, Illinois Nationwide Author: Atco, New Jersey Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: John Deere Nationwide

7, Report #1196973

Dec 21 2014
Willies Appliances Willies Used AppliancesWillies JUNK!!! DOSENT STAND BEHIND WARRANTY HORRIBLE SERVICE HORRIBLE APPLIANCES hauppauge New York Author: Deer Park, New York Appliances: Willies Appliances Hauppauge, New York

8, Report #1196964

Dec 21 2014
too much stuff for me major scam oceanside new york Author: Oakdale, New York Auction / Liquidators: too much stuff for me

9, Report #1196953

legalpuffs.com total f****** scam be aware please New york Internet
Author: New york, New York Adult Web Sites: legalpuffs.com Internet

10, Report #1196947

Dec 21 2014
Bob Afsari Business On Market St A Deceptive Startup Company San Diego California Author: Nunya, New York Websites: Bob Afsari San Diego, California

11, Report #1196926

Dec 21 2014
installment loan/ paypower Loans same day someone called and said i was approve for a 3000 loan but i had to pay 180 for insurance thur paypower than another 210 for wiring the mobey than blocked our number clearwater flordia on the website Internet Author: salem, New Jersey Credit Card Fraud: installment loan/ paypower Internet

12, Report #1196908

Dec 21 2014
ecr software Jesse Dyer, Jessie Kaur, Pete Catoe ECRS Catapult keeps freezing during credit and cash transactions. Company fails to honor contract; rude customer service. Boone North Carolina Author: New York, New York Grocery Stores: ecr software Boone, North Carolina

13, Report #1196910

Dec 21 2014
Credit Karma Credit Karma is a chutzpah vendor and fraud. Internet Author: New York Credit Reporting Agencies: Credit Karma Internet

14, Report #1196903

Dec 21 2014
Wisselman, Harounian & Associates, P C Harounian Completely Incompetent Great Neck New York Author: Forest Hills, New York Lawyers: Wisselman, Harounian & Associates, P C Great Neck, New York

15, Report #1196899

Dec 21 2014
Schoharie county cps Jim simpkins, Christina (supervisor)Dr. Silverman stole my kids because I'm on a methadone maintenance program Schoharie new york Author: milford, New York Civil Rights Violators: Schoharie county cps Nationwide

16, Report #1196895

Dec 21 2014
Cyber Crime Response Agency Matthew Thomas Baumgartner trolling harassment wasting police time New Hanover Township Internet
Author: British Columbia Computer Fraud: Cyber Crime Response Agency Internet

17, Report #1196898

Dec 21 2014
CozyWinters.com DO NOT TRUST THIS COMPANY Albuquerque New Mexico Author: Silver Spring, Maryland Medical Personnel: CozyWinters.com Albuquerque, New Mexico

18, Report #1196891

Dec 21 2014
Men's Health Clinics A Bum Deal Orlando Florida Author: Concord, New Hampshire Medical Personnel: en's Health Centers Orlando, Florida

19, Report #1196889

Dec 21 2014
Oscar Alvarez Oscar Alvarez lider de Telexfree en Elizabeth NJ es un estafador! Elizabeth New Jersey
Author: Elizabeth, New Jersey Home Based Business: Oscar Alvarez Elizabeth, New Jersey

20, Report #1196864

Dec 21 2014
DigitaloutletsLLC Andrew, Scott, Glenn I ordered 2 Camera's Nikon D610 and D810 and accessories on Nov 4, 2014. On Nov 7th, 2014 I got a box from Fed Ex with 1 Nikon D610, 2 batteries, 2 memory, cards and a Charger. I called Fed Ex to see it they had another box and I was composed but very upset. I filled a report with them. I wire transferred 5,685.00 and have the proof. I called them and they admitted that they didn't send my camera and they would make it up. So, I did call them a lot because Andrew sounded just like Glenn and I am not stupid. I kept calling them and then last week I called the FBI and went to this site and filled a complaint and had a Sheriff from my city call them and he did. He said they were rude and took him a few times to realize it was a real Sheriff. They told me that they got a bunch of D810's in and would send it but they didn't and I found out that the D610 is a International Camera and I don't want that and said send my money back. Scott said he would and no money has appeared in my account as of yet. They intend on not giving me my money back. I do have proof and a few emails also. I wrote and asked why there was no invoice, or packing slip in the box that they sent. Never got one yet. My hubby called the other day to talk to them and they said it was in their legal departments hands. What a joke! Brooklyn New York Author: Nipomo, California Cameras & Video: DigitaloutletsLLC Internet

21, Report #1196846

Dec 20 2014
Tigerdirect Tigerdirect.com Scam Online Internet Author: Endicott , New York Desk Top Publishing: Tigerdirect Internet

22, Report #1196844

Dec 20 2014
Glencara Non existing company Galway Ireland Author: Wilkes Barre, Pennsylvania Jewelers: Glencara Valley Cottage, New York

23, Report #1196815

Dec 20 2014
A Leading Lock and Alarm, Inc. ,Tommy Aronoff, dd not return $100 bill Brooklyn New York Author: Brooklyn, New York Liars: A Leading Lock and Alarm, Inc. Brooklyn, New York

24, Report #1196812

Dec 20 2014
www.eros.com www.eros-guide.com Darkside Productions Eros.com aka Darkside Productions, This Company is a rip off, the will take money from eager advertisers, and have a policy,for there advertisers, they don't offer refunds on ads. Once you pay for your ads, you will recieve a phone call from them telling you that the recieved conplaints on your ads, they will go to lengths to give you any excuse to pull your ads off there site. While your ads are online in the meantime, you are getting zero to none phone calls, when you confront them, all they will do is ask you to pay more money for ads.This site is one of the few sites that offers advertising but prays on its customers.If you have other options, dont advertise here, there practices are mearly a rip off! Darkside producgions is located in Barebank California or used to have there offices here. They are now based in the Carolinas, North Carolina Author: New york, New York Adult Web Sites: www.eros.com

25, Report #1196809

Dec 20 2014
Zara USA Zara Short shipped goods but refused to make adjustments New York New York Author: California On-Line Stores: Zara USA Internet