Your Search | freelancer.com allows fraud people

1, Report #1196998

Dec 21 2014
paymentasia kenneth lai fraud scame ripoff crooks Internet Author: Alabama Internet Fraud: paymentasia Internet

2, Report #1196979

Dec 21 2014
Thermodyne Systems Hornet Wind Fraud Author: Alabama Miscellaneous Electronics: Thermodyne Systems

3, Report #1196978

Dec 21 2014
Larry May S E C fraud Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: New York, New York Financial Services: Larry May

4, Report #1196783

Dec 21 2014
Budget Bikes Stay clear of this company. Fraud charges have been filed Alvin Texas Author: Houston, tx, Texas Motorcycles: Budget Bikes Alvin, Texas

5, Report #1196955

Dec 21 2014
Reservations.com Booking.com Expedia.com Their deceptive practices are giving internet business a bad name - let's do something about this before more people are cheated Seattle Washington Author: Gatineau, Quebec Hotel: Reservations.com Internet

6, Report #1196946

Dec 21 2014
pinnaclesecurityLLC illegally charge a service on the security system under my ex husband we been divorced since 2005 the saleman requested the deed to my house and I told and demand not to put nothing under my ex husband cause we are divorced he memorize my ex social security that was found in the deed to the house and waited to make me sign to putting the bill only on my name and 4 to 5 month s pass I finally got the bill and I told them to remove his name this a fraud it aganist the law they said they will till this not dont I will have to prosecute I have proof blackmail and fraud chesapeake Virginia Author: vabeach, Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: pinnaclesecurityLLC Chesapeake, Virginia

7, Report #1196942

Dec 21 2014
avangate unkown..I know iyogi uses this and I deal with Iyogi.. this Co. charged $131.16 to my account which I NEVER authorized Internet Author: Sheridan, Wyoming Computer Fraud: avangate Internet

8, Report #1196928

Dec 21 2014
SportsKcks After I ordered the boots I recieved a shipping notice from a Chinese based company. This really alarmed me as the website I visited seemed to be UK based. I tried to make contact but never got any response whatsoever. The boots eventually arrived and to my horror, they were FAKE and the wrong size. This company needs to be stopped as they are ripping off unsuspecting innocent people all over the world. China China Author: Other Sporting Goods: SportsKcks Internet

9, Report #1196926

Dec 21 2014
installment loan/ paypower Loans same day someone called and said i was approve for a 3000 loan but i had to pay 180 for insurance thur paypower than another 210 for wiring the mobey than blocked our number clearwater flordia on the website Internet Author: salem, New Jersey Credit Card Fraud: installment loan/ paypower Internet

10, Report #1196922

Dec 21 2014
www.usabestpills.com Charlie, rajeshwari mishra , Pankaj mishra www.usabestpills.com is scam run by rajawasti mishra & other people with same last name. There is one called Charlie who is the ring master and talk to people on phone to lure them Internet Author: Highlands ranch, Colorado Pharmacies: www.usabestpills.com Internet

11, Report #1196910

Dec 21 2014
Credit Karma Credit Karma is a chutzpah vendor and fraud. Internet Author: New York Credit Reporting Agencies: Credit Karma Internet

12, Report #1196895

Dec 21 2014
Cyber Crime Response Agency Matthew Thomas Baumgartner trolling harassment wasting police time New Hanover Township Internet
Author: British Columbia Computer Fraud: Cyber Crime Response Agency Internet

13, Report #1196896

Dec 21 2014
Septic Remedy Harassing phone calls about purchasing more product after repeatedly telling them not to call back. Boynton Beach Florida Author: Marquez, Texas Sales People: Septic Remedy Nationwide

14, Report #1196882

Dec 21 2014
Tiscare Trove IT Solutions Claimed to be Kaspersky representative in India. TISCARE Sr.Associate Prerna Farmington Hills Minnesota Author: La Mirada, California Internet Fraud: Tiscare Farmington Hills, Minnesota

15, Report #1196881

stillglamorus/Kasey Palmer Fraud Alert Internet
Author: Cayce, South Carolina Eye Care: stillglamorus/Kasey Palmer Internet

16, Report #1196874

Dec 21 2014
Radiancy No No hair removal system , RIP OFF and bogus return policy. Outright LIES are advertised to get people to purchase this garbage Greensboro Georgia Author: Yuba City, California Medical Supplies: Radiancy Internet

17, Report #1196868

Dec 21 2014
KIJIJI 416 NUMBER SALE KIJIJI SCAM 416 number buy sell phones scams on kijiji Scams. Fido Telus Bell Rogers Wind Koodo 416 number for sale kijiji Scam Fraud Toronto Star Metro Coveted Area codes fido Bell Rogers Wind Telus Koodo Toronto GTA Brampton Ontario Nationwide Author: Toronto ONTARIO, Alabama Cellular Phone Companies: KIJIJI 416 NUMBER SALE KIJIJI SCAM Nationwide

18, Report #1196853

Dec 20 2014
First Federal of Northern Michigan Lies & Likely Fraud Alpena Michigan Author: Mio, Michigan Customer: James D. Irelan Alpena, Michigan

19, Report #1194646

Dec 20 2014
Amazon.com Amazon, Amazon.com Amazon allows buyers to steal from sellers using A to Z Claims Internet Author: California Miscellaneous Electronics: Amazon.com Internet

20, Report #1196842

Dec 20 2014
Brunswick Topsham Land Trust Angela Twitchell Brunswick Police Chief Richard Rizzo Brunswick Police Captain Mark Waltz Brunswick Town Manager John Eldridge Brunswick Town Council Benet Pols Brunswick Town Council Steve Walker Aggressive harassment by non profit to coerce and intimidate people out of their private property, criminal trespassing, ripping off public, collusion with local Brunswick Maine officials Brunswick Maine Author: Brunswick , Maine Nonprofit Organizations: Brunswick Topsham Land Trust Brunswick , Massachusetts

21, Report #1196833

Dec 20 2014
HIDKITSPRO hidkitxenonlights , xenonpro FRAUD you will lose your MONEY!! Internet Author: Monroe, Georgia Auto Parts: HIDKITSPRO Internet

22, Report #1196817

Dec 20 2014
JOHN AMES MARCEEN ROBINSON jhon ames white people 60 years .this person live in myn property for 6 monts no paymy. please no rent this persons use drugs and dont pay marceen robinson is a gay 25 black people. this person live free for 6 monts perris California Author: santa ana, California Opticians: JOHN AMES MARCEEN ROBINSON perris, California

23, Report #1196814

Dec 20 2014
Hartford Scientific Lenvi Wrinkle Repair, Lenvi eye cream Beware of Lenvi free trial...unauthorized charges totalling $379.88 in 2 months! Marietta, Georgia Internet Beware of Lenvi skincare free trial...unauthorized charges totalling $379.88 in 2 months! Internet Author: San Diego , California Credit Card Fraud: Hartford Scientific Internet

24, Report #1196803

Dec 20 2014
Chemical Bank of Gladwin, Michigan Also: Beaverton, Milford, Michigan FRAUD, Embezzlement, Usuary, Criminals Beaverton Michigan Author: Reseda, California Banks: Chemical Bank of Gladwin, MI Beaverton, Michigan

25, Report #1196795

Dec 20 2014
CBC (Creative Business Consulting) Title: Procurement Manager......... I worked for CBC and they had me purchase items on my card and send out..they then paid it off my CC with a fraudulent bank account. I kept checking with my CC company and they told me everything was legitimate...but come to find out..it was a fraudulent New York New York Author: Eastpointe, Michigan Credit Card Fraud: CBC (Creative Business Consulting) New York, New York