Your Search | freelancer.com allows fraud people

1, Report #1191814

Nov 28 2014
accessory bargains Brooklyn New York Fake Urban Decay Naked Eye Shadow Brooklyn New York Author: spring, Texas Internet Fraud: accessory bargains Brooklyn, New York

2, Report #1191790

East Tennessee Graphics Ken Joyner Con Artist Thief Elizabethton Internet
Author: Eizabethton, Tennessee Internet Fraud: East Tennessee Graphics Internet

3, Report #1191800

Nov 28 2014
steve lomgatorbardi PLUMBING steve lomgatorbardi PLUMBING fraud Burlington Vermont Author: Alabama Plumbing: steve lomgatorbardi PLUMBING Burlington, Vermont

4, Report #1191786

Nov 28 2014
Lumera and LaDermanique . Lumera co. did not contact, but have a Internet Author: Santa Cruz, California Internet Fraud: Lumera and LaDermanique Internet

5, Report #1191762

Nov 28 2014
Cellan diet pills and coleanse I order a trial sample of both products for 4.95 each for postage and the following week they went into my account and took 79 euro from it without my permission so I called my bank to say I didn't want anymore money taken from my account and was told by them I had signed up to a subscription service which I was not aware of. the bank said that there was nothing they could do this time but to send them an email cancelling the subscription and if they take any further money from my account the bank can get it back for me. I sent them email cancelling subscription and never got an answer back but the bank said that is ok Hollywood Internet Author: Lucan co.dublin ireland, Alabama Computer Fraud: Cellan diet pills Internet

6, Report #1191754

Nov 27 2014
copyrightassociates In completed acct of copyright filing fee's to the U.S COPYRIGHTS OFFICE NW Washington DC Author: Delano, California Credit Card Fraud: copyrightassociates NW,

7, Report #1191489

Nov 27 2014
This report was posted by nefarious Australians trying to hurt Ripoff Report by hurting innocent people.  It’s obvious because of who is tweeting about it ((((Redacted)))Students, women, what his wife doesn't know, Santa Clara California Author: California Colleges and Universities: Nerarious Unscrupulous and Disgraced Australians Santa Clara, California

8, Report #1191734

Nov 27 2014
CBS Autobodyshop in Lankershim is FAUD! Watch Out Red Flag! CBS Auto body shop is a FRAUD! All their testimonials are made up. They are all fake produced by their computer guys! They rip off people everyday by taking advantage of innocent customers and insurances. I had the worst experience including other witness CBS Auto body shop is FRAUD! Watch out! Big red Flag. They destroy your car North Hollywood California
Author: Alabama Auto Mechanics: CBS Autobodyshop in Lankershim is FAUD! Watch Out Red Flag! North Hollywood,

9, Report #1191728

Nov 27 2014
Catherine Ferrier Smith a psychic is A FRAUD 757- 714-1712 ahealingtouch Catherine Ferrier Smith a psychic is A FRAUD. This old woman does psychic reading over the phone who pretends she is a lifecoach or a healer! Every one watch out, she is a scam and she pretends that she is another person. She She rips off innocent people! Virginia beach Nationwide Author: Alabama Alternative Health: Catherine Ferrier Smith a psychic is A FRAUD (757) 714-1712 ahealingtouch Nationwide

10, Report #1191719

Nov 27 2014
Just Gutters NYC Diamond Construction NYC, John Kot, John Luciano BEWARE!!!! Just Gutters NYC uses very deceptive business practices and are unreliable. And do not keep their appointments!!! Stay far away from these people they have been sued numerous times and can no longer do business in New Jersey because of their deceptive practices that they are now using in New York. Brooklyn NY Author: Brooklyn, New York Customer: Just Gutters NYC Internet

11, Report #1191705

Nov 27 2014
Josh Schumann, Josh Schumann Family Trust, JSS Hotels, Joshua Schumann Total FRAUD, Con Man, Faker, Identity Thief, Con Artist, Australian National, Overweight Slob New York, NY, Sidney, Australia New York Author: New York, New York Business Consultants: Josh Schumann, Josh Schumann Family Trust, New York, New York

Nov 27 2014
american agengies Joel Cohen job4u hoover material handling group this company sends you an email offering to pay to wrap your vehicle in monster drink advertising, a pay to drive program. They send you a large check of 3,940.50 to keep pay the wrap specialists..and its a fraud. money laundering scam. do not deposit into your account. Houston Texas
Author: Marcellus , Michigan Advertising / Deceptive: american agengies Houston, Texas

13, Report #1191680

Nov 27 2014
usenet.nl Misleading information can not be contacted! San marino, netherlands Internet Author: Perth, Alabama Internet Fraud: usenet.nl Internet

14, Report #1191677

Nov 27 2014
U.S Bank Incompetent People Playing With My Money Crossville Nationwide Author: Crossville, Tennessee Mortgage Companies: U.S Bank Nationwide

15, Report #1191668

Nov 27 2014
Stylishplus Scam company that has robbed many people!!! Wan Chai, Hong Kong China Author: Switzerland, Clothing Stores: Stylishplus Internet

16, Report #1191665

Nov 27 2014
realppvtraffic.com www.classifiedads.com These guys, Mike etc. are ripping people off with there promises to send traffic to sites etc. 1314 E. Las Olas Blvd. Fort Lauderdale Fl. 33301 Fl. 33301 Author: Laguna Beach, California Internet Service Providers: realppvtraffic.com

17, Report #1191662

Nov 27 2014
stonebridge life insurance fraud plano Texas Author: springfield, Massachusetts Health Insurance: stonebridge life insurance Nationwide

18, Report #1191642

Nov 26 2014
Cashnet kenny spencer I received a call today November 26 2014 at 8 o'clock from a man named Kenny Spencer saying he was from cash net USA and he wanted to tell me that I was approved for a $10,000 loan long he asked for my name phone number address account number routing number social security number bank name and then he told me they will send me one hundred and sixty two dollars and then I will have to send them back a hundred fifty five dollars and he also asked him to buy a green dot card to send it back to him but I did not know that when I gave him all of that information he caught my chase bank and told them that I did not recognize a transaction so they put the money back into my account I thought the money came from him I went to my bank and put out the money I went to Rite Aid and bought a green dot and put the money on there and then sent the money to him now my bank is telling me that I am - money I am a disabled single mother and I only get paid once a month from SSI I don't have that much money to give away I don't have any money to give away for free this has really hurt my heart and stressed me out I feel used whoever Kenny Spencer is he's the devil because you should not take advantage of people only demons do that He said that they are located everywhere Nationwide Author: bakersfield, California Federal Government: Cashnet kenny spencer Nationwide

19, Report #1191626

Nov 26 2014
Desert Sky Pest Control Company Is A complete Fraud-BEWARE Glendale Arizona Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Pest Control: Desert Sky Pest Control Glendale , Arizona

20, Report #1191621

Nov 26 2014
Ojays Enterprizes wrinkless I oredered cream and never got it but they wanted to charge me 99.00 for it . I cancelled my debit card. They never resent the cream or refunded my 2.45 for shipping.They blamed the post office , the post office blamed me for not recieving the cream. Newburgh New York Author: hackettstown, New Jersey Sales People: Ojays Enterprizes Newburgh, New York

Nov 26 2014
Alan Rose of Mrachek, Fitzgerald & Rose Alan B. Rose ~ Suppress Free Speech, Cover Up Florida Estate Fraud, Enable Fraud on the Court West Palm Beach Florida Author: Port Townsend, Washington Attorneys & Legal Services: Alan Rose of Mrachek, Fitzgerald & Rose West Palm Beach, Florida

22, Report #1191594

Nov 26 2014
ShopRTACabinets cabinetsdirectrta.com, Frank Lamark Fraud, stole money from bank account, scam, supposedly sells kitchen rta cabinets Elk Grove, IL Illinois Author: Somerville, Massachusetts Internet Fraud: ShopRTACabinets Internet

23, Report #1191575

Nov 26 2014
Scott Podell SkootsMcGavin Con Artist, Con Man, Thief, Total Fraud, Pathological Liar, Master Manipulator, New York, Los Angeles Nationwide
Author: New york, New York Business Consultants: Scott Podell Nationwide

24, Report #1191583

Nov 26 2014
Ruben Lara Freedom Guitar Inc Ruben Lara scams people for money claiming he will repair electronics. San Diego California Author: San diego, California Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Ruben Lara San Diego , Ca

25, Report #1191566

Nov 26 2014
Nu Derma aka NUVI skincare and Vibrante Skincare BEWARE OF SCAM -Unfortunately before checking Ripoff Report on Nov 24 I ordered Nu Derma skincare sample together with Vibrante sample from ad online offering 2 skincare product samples to be used together ,at cost of mailing only for $4.95 each for the samples. The charge of $9.90 was withdrawn from my account within a couple of minutes. I then checked Ripoff Report and saw 11,000 complaints about this company withdrawing $100's of dollars without permission or notice once they have your credit card. I immediately called my bank and canceled the card upon their advice, that no other charges could be made on that card number. I should have known something was wrong when they did not include ability to use Paypal where they dont get the numbers on your card. On Nov 26 I received notice from both NuDerma and Vibrante that the shipment had been made. The notice gave a tracking a # but no address of the companies, only a 800 phone number for questions. I called the Vibrante phone number first and was conected with customer service Ann. I told her to close my account, I had canceled my credit card and no further charges to my card could be made. She agreed to cancel my account. Then I called NuDerma, was connected to customer service, and told her there were 11000 complaints about the company charging without permission, so I had canceled my credit card and they could not make any other charges to that card, and if they tried I would bring criminal charges for fraud against them. She refused to close my account, said the complaints were lies, to which I answered 11000 people couldn't all be lying and she hung up on me. Without agreeing to close my account. Santa Ana California Author: Delray Beach, Florida Beauty Salons: Nu SDerma aka NUVI skincare Santa Ana, California