Your Search | freelancer.com allows fraud people

Aug 28 2014
Tann Model Management Tann Models, Tann Model Management Moscow,Alisa Tochkina scam,fraud,breach contract, moscow russia Author: New York, New York Modeling & Talent Agencies: Tann Model Management Select State/Province

Aug 28 2014
Lab-Cab Ltd Research Chemicals and Pain Killers FRAUD! Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Medical Supplies: Lab-Cab Ltd Internet

Aug 27 2014
Tech Fix USA PC smart support Former employee! Nothing but FRAUD Delray beach Internet Author: Delray beach, Florida Computer Fraud: Computer Fraud: Tech Fix USA Nationwide

Aug 27 2014
Publishers Sweepstakes center Arvada Colorado--Lee Jackson I was told I would receive a $100 walmart gift card--during phone conversation,after I gave my credit card#, he starts adding more fees, so I said NO I change my mind, I do not want this at this time.---Money is still being taken off of my card!!!! These people need to be stopped!!! Arvada Colorado Author: west union, South Carolina Computer Mail Order: Publishers Sweepstakes center Arvada, Colorado

Aug 27 2014
cannondalex911 Filed false Ebay claims of damage/missing items RIVIÈRE-DU-LOUP Internet
Author: Someplace, Alabama Internet Fraud: cannondalex911 Internet

Aug 27 2014
eglidegoodies this company took my money and it's been almost 3 months since I placed my order. it seems to be a email based company only. you can't get a live person. I did my part, paying them, now I just want my product. this is the worst company to deal with so far. I won't and I strongly recommend that you people find a different company to get products from. Encinitas California Author: Pensacola, Florida Motorcycles: eglidegoodies Internet

Aug 27 2014
KEVIN CONN HAS BEEN FIRED FROM WINGSPAN PORTFOLIO ADVISORS FOR REPEATED ACTS OF MISCONDUCT AND NEGLIGENCE. KEVIN CONN WAS FIRED BY CEO STEVEN HORNE AFTER A CONTENTIOUS TENURE, WORKING AS A DIRECTOR, AFTER HE WAS DISCIPLINED FOR HAVING SEVERAL INAPPROPRIATE RELATIONSHIPS WITH SUBORDINATES AND AFTER HE WAS INSTRUMENTAL IN CAUSING WINGSPAN TO LOSE A MAJOR CONTRACT, ALONG WITH VP JUSTIN BELTER AND MELANIE PELLEGRINO, BOTH OF WHOM WHERE ALSO FIRED. KEVIN CONN DESTROYED MANY PEOPLE AND WAS HIGHLY DISLIKED AT WINGSPAN PORTFOLIO ADVISORS. KEVIN CONN WAS CUTTHROAT AND RUTHLESS AND KEVIN CONN BEHAVED AS IF HIS COWORKERS WERE ENEMIES INSTEAD OF TEAMMATES. KEVIN CONN'S 'AMBITION' BROUGHT OUT HIS CRUELTY. NOW KEVIN CONN HAS TAKEN DOWN HIS LINKEDIN PAGE TO HIDE HIS FAILED LEADERSHIP TENURE AT WINGSPAN PORTFOLIO ADVISORS. Carrollton Texas
Author: Dallas, Texas Mortgage Companies: KEVIN CONN Carrollton, Texas

Aug 27 2014
Riverstone Property Management - Avion at Spectrum Fraud, theft of services, San Diego California Author: San Diego, California Real Estate Services: Riverstone Property Management San Diego, California

Aug 27 2014
Usair Duct and A/C LLC USAIR A/C I was charged 837.00 instead of 39.99 due to scare tactics and fraud. Beltsville Maryland Author: Clinton, Maryland Attorneys General: Advertising / Deceptive: Usair Duct and A/C LLC Beltsville, Maryland

Aug 27 2014
Vision Security LLC LIfe Valued Scamming old people Orem Utah Author: Roy, Utah Security Services: Vision Security LLC Orem, Utah

Aug 27 2014
CRICKET WIRELESS AKA AIO WIRELESS PAY GO CARDS SEEM FRAUD! Nationwide Author: Bradenton, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: CRICKET WIRELESS Nationwide

Aug 27 2014
New Wave Netconnect LLC, Chris Fabozzi, 123Systems Solutions, ChicagoVPS Chris Fabozzi New Wave Netconnect LLC ChicagoVPS 123Systems Scammer, PayPal Fraud, Tax Fraud, Buffalo NY Clarence Center New York Author: Arizona Web Hosting: New Wave Netconnect LLC Clarence Center, New York

Aug 27 2014
ow marketing OWHOMES, renttoownsearch.com, Brandon williams, Mike s., listingwiz.com, credeze.com fraud, scam, ripoff, jerks Suwannee Georgia Author: Angry, West Virginia Realtors: ow marketing Suwannee , Georgia

Aug 27 2014
Cyrus Mehta, Attorney Big-Nosed Thief, Rat Liar, Thief, Con Artist, Fraud, Overcharges, Overbills, Sexual Deviant, Incompetent, Malpractice New York New York Author: New York, New York Attorneys & Legal Services: Cyrus Mehta, Attorney New York, New York

Aug 27 2014
All Time Tech Support Claiming to be Windows Support to Gain Access to Your Computer - Or to Sell Un-needed Services Lubbock Texas Author: Florida, New York Internet Fraud: All Time Tech Support Lubbock, Texas

Aug 27 2014
Miami Ramps and More Inc This company is cheating people by selling defective products and not refunding the money Miami Internet Author: Miami, Florida Small Business Services: Miami Ramps and More Inc Internet

Aug 27 2014
Diana Lewis - Judge Diana Lewis Unjust, Uncaring, Ridiculous -Causing people to lose their homes. West Palm Beach Florida
Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Government Worker: Diana Lewis West Palm Beach, Florida

Aug 27 2014
Select Portfolio Servicing This company keep posting NOD on my door knob...no loan, clear title, called, they did not respond Utah Utah Author: riverside, California Mortgage Fraud Investigators: Select Portfolio Servicing Utah

Aug 27 2014
INTERPRETATIONSLIVE.COM BAKU AJ F-B-SOLUTIONS.COM BAKU AJ+18773615630 Podgorica UD FRAUDLANT CREDIT CARD CHARGES Internet Author: Dallas, Texas Credit Card Fraud: INTERPRETATIONSLIVE.COM BAKU AJ Internet

Aug 27 2014
8885294329.com Fraudulent Scam, Charged CC Florida Author: Burlington, Massachusetts Internet Fraud: 8885294329.com Florida

Aug 27 2014
nationalpaydayloan services Ruban roberts. I was called by a rub an roberts saying that I was approved for a loan. I was asked to pay a one time deposit of 135.00 from a green dot money pac so I was called back and told that IRS had my loan on hold cuz I needed to pay 190.00. I got upset I am a single mom of 6 kids I have stage 4 colin cancer and I was beat out of cash that I need. I want to see everyone that was ripped off get their funds back and rub an and the rest need to be shut down and jailed for stilling from people like us. Internet Author: jackson, Mississippi Miscellaneous Companies: nationalpaydayloan services Internet

Aug 27 2014
Ethan Vanderbuilt SCAM - RIPPED ME OFF!!!!! HE IS A SCAM AND TOTAL FRAUD!!!!! Internet
Author: Houston, Texas Clubs & Organizations: Ethan Vanderbuilt Internet

Aug 27 2014
hayden reeves chip reeves tax fraud denver Colorado Author: frontenac , Kansas Business Consulting: hayden reeves denver, Colorado

Aug 27 2014
dream products Watch out for the free shipping scam Van Nuys California Author: oklahoma city, Oklahoma Internet Fraud: dream products Van Nuys , California

Aug 27 2014
Mobile 1 Detailing Colyn Emil Creighton Colyn Emil Creighton, Collin Creighton Mobile 1 Detailing 678-886-9290 Fraud, theft, disappeared after payment without doing the work Acworth Georgia
Author: Canton, Georgia Car Washes: Mobile 1 Detailing Colyn Emil Creighton Acworth , Georgia