Your Search | freelancer.com allows fraud people

Feb 04 2016
IP Nation InTouchVOIP Posted a fake check to account. LasVegas Nevada Author: Benton, Kansas Internet Fraud: IP Nation Nationwide

Feb 04 2016
Green dot Coorpation unfriendly rude aggrogant sarcasm Internet whatever Author: Batonrouge, Louisiana Credit Card Fraud: Green dot Coorpation Internet

Feb 04 2016
Red Head Labs LLC THESE PEOPLE WILL STEAL YOUR MONEY - BIG COMMERCE TEMPLATE RIPOFF Tulsa, Oklahoma Internet Author: Tallahassee, Florida Programmers: Red Head Labs LLC Internet

Feb 04 2016
Ecante Anti aging serum I ordered a sample of the anti aging serum and the eye cream, they charged my card for another order without my permission, they will not refund my money cause they say I didn't call within the 14 days to cancel my membership, they said this was on the order, but I am here to inform you that no where when I was ordering this stuff did it mention at all that there was a 14 day trial period to be canceled, this so called company is a ripoff, please keep your hard earned money cause this crap doesn't work like it shows online. Internet Author: Tunnel Hill, Georgia Credit Card Fraud: Ecante Anti aging serum Internet

Feb 04 2016
Stratetig Publishing Group - CC Publishing aka and Elite Explosure Marketing all same group...look up the street address, Mike Miller and someone named Scott Miner deceptive advertising methods. I purchased an ad than called back to cancel whichI was told I could ddo within 3 days. The supposed Manager Mike Miller stated they don't do that but would be happy to give me a free ad , like why would I want a free ad I want my money back. free ad is for 2017 and how do I know I'll even get it. Don't work with these people they'll keep your money..just file a chargeback. only way to get your money back Boca RAton Florida Author: Manalapan, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: Stratetig Publishing Group Boca RAton, Florida

Feb 03 2016
USDirectExpresscard They have taken advantage of part of my disabilty, they have held up payning me$ 2500.00 that was taken by other people and have held up my paperwork once because they said they said they did not receive my fax. Corpas Cristi Texas Texas Author: Ellington, Missouri Questionable Activities: USDirectExpresscard Internet

Feb 03 2016
Guzu.com Seems to be total SCAM New York Internet Author: Phoenix, Arizona Internet Fraud: Guzu.com Internet

Feb 03 2016
Jack Morrison Attorney at Law Jack Morrison emailed me an arrest warrant stating thaty I will be legally prosecuted within 48 hours and my SSN is put on hold by US Federal Gov.. he said I have chose to ignore several efforts to contact me to resolve debt , FTC is pressing charges against 3 serious allegations 1. Violation of federal banking regulation, 2. Collateral Check fraud, 3. theft by deception, if he did not hear from me in 48 hours he would contact FBI, FTC, Home land Security, my employer and my bank about Fraud, and I would also be responsible to pay $13,271.15 plus $498.12 on a cash advance loan I supposedly borrowed 5 YEARS AGO - 2011! Nationwide Author: Salley, South Carolina Lawyers: Jack Morrison Attorney at Law Nationwide

Feb 03 2016
Behi Auto WORST EXPERINCE EVER,SCAM,FRAUD ALERT Toronto Ontario Author: Toronto, Alabama Auto Dealers: Behi Auto Toronto, Ontario

Feb 03 2016
Mayan Resorts Grupo VidantaVida Vacations,Vacation Privileges,Grand Mayan SCAM FRAUD Do not go to their presentations Riviera Maya, Mexico Mexico Author: Augusta, Georgia Resorts: Mayan Resorts Nationwide

Feb 03 2016
Yona Farrell - yonafarrell.co.uk HOPE spsreviewforum Yona Farell is UK's biggest fraud and scam artist. Don't trust her reviews on SPSREVIEWFORUM Internet You have got to be kidding me Author: Alabama Psychic Fortune Tellers: Yona Farrell - yonafarrell.co.uk Internet

Feb 03 2016
Encante Skinserum Credit card fraud OverlandPark il Author: Englewood, Colorado Eye Care: Encante Skinserum Internet

Feb 03 2016
encante volite, bimtieye cream supported by dr oz jenniffer aniton Internet Author: NY, New York Sales People: encante Internet

Feb 03 2016
Allstate Transmission Dishonest People Desoto Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Auto Repair Service: Allstate Transmission Desoto, Texas

Feb 03 2016
CROWNKING FISHER MICHAEL KOR I realized after ordering from them that they were in China and so i canceled the order. it's been over 2 weeks and they still have not credited my bank account back and have not answered my emails. Internet Author: deatsville, Alabama Internet Fraud: CROWNKING FISHER Internet

Feb 02 2016
frugalmomclub.com Nikki Strong mom blogger Offered to write a product review and host a sweepstake. She received goods and never wrote the review. She charged me $50 over a year ago for a service she never rendered. I have been trying to call her and talk to her for over 12 months now to no results . She is a fraud! be careful. Internet Author: NY, New York Work at Home Business: frugalmomclub.com Internet

Feb 02 2016
DMCA DMCA.com, DMCA Takedown DMCA, DMCA.com SCAM, billing continued after cancellation, promised refund not received Internet Refund received Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Internet Fraud: DMCA Internet

Convergent Collection Agency ,fraud,  Wixom Michigan
Author: Hayward, California Collection Agencies: Convergent Collection Agency (fraud) Nationwide

Feb 02 2016
Laptop&Desktop Repair,LLC cash for iPhones, cash for laptops This company is committing Fraud Sparks Nevada Author: Worcester, Massachusetts Miscellaneous Electronics: Laptop&Desktop Repair,LLC Sparks, Nevada

Feb 02 2016
blade-soul.com Blade And Soul Gold Store, Best Blade And Soul Gold Store Washington Washington
Author: Washington, Washington Internet Fraud: blade-soul.com Washington, Washington

Feb 01 2016
Anthony Morrison TrafficWithAnthony, LearnWithAnthony, SuccessWithAnthony Baited with Youtube Traffic software plus a trial coaching membership, free video webinars, signed in to a BLANK membership page. Internet Author: Oklahoma Internet Fraud: Anthony Morrison Internet

Feb 01 2016
Sav-On Home Improvement committed fraud, cheated, took advantage, and berated me. Chandler Arizona Author: Mesa, Arizona Home Improvements: Sav-On Home Improvement Chandler, Arizona

Feb 01 2016
Islamic Black Magic Specialist Free | Muslim Maulana www.muslimmolana.com › islamic-black... Asif Ali, Hajjiji , Gautam , VK Shastri , Nikhil Sharma . A big Gang of frauds Fraud ,Blackmailer ,  Ajmere sharif , Rajasthan , india Internet
Whhhat?? Author: Anonymous , Alabama Astrologers & Psychics: Islamic Black Magic Specialist Free | Muslim Maulana www.muslimmolana.com › islamic-black... Internet

Feb 01 2016
IADT Orlando International Academy Of Design & Technology Orlando fraud, deceit, worthless credits & degrees Orlando Florida Author: Belleview , Florida Education & Learning Centers: IADT Orlando Orlando , Florida

Feb 01 2016
Annex Funding Yellow Stone, Loan Me, Quest Financial Solutions, Mario Bendicho, Ed Eugene Haley Hire people to call businesses get them to borrow money from annex at a extremely high rate, then either fire you so they don't have to pay you, or tell you you just have bad luck and the loans you've opened were declined or never closed either way you don't get paid Newport Beach California Thanks for finding them I have a judgement against them! Author: Irvine, California Financial Services: Annex Funding Newport Beach, California