Your Search | freelancer.com allows fraud people

Sep 22 2014
Enzo Alvaro Benedetto fraud alert- he emails women with same stories. He finds you on dating sites. Birmingham (he says) Alabama Author: Woodstock, Alabama Miscellaneous Companies: Enzo Alvaro Benedetto Birmingham, Alabama

Sep 22 2014
Troy lemaire Troy lemaire filed for fraud on his direct express card witch his disability benefits come in on just to get money he done spent added to his card. He is trying to fall fraud for missing money when he's the one spending his own money Kaplan Louisiana Author: Kaplan, Louisiana Credit Card Fraud: Troy lemaire Kaplan , Louisiana

Sep 22 2014
Works Intelligent Services Fraud, check scam, work from home scam Provo Utah Author: Boston, Massachusetts Work at Home: Works Intelligent Services Provo, Utah

Sep 22 2014
Tai Chunn/ MVC Productions the worst person I have ever met claimed too have done so much within the fashion industry and I can't to find out that he was an ex convict, embezzling money from people to maintain this false image. He had people contact me demanding that I give him money, not to mention his annoying assistant was doing all the talking. For those who seek to work for him, beware of the fact that he has no money, he's never worked with the people he has on his page and the obvious. he's a liar who has/had a problem with stealing money/phones ,Google the address for the full article. Beware, if you're not smart, he will fool you with his lies . Brooklyn New York Author: Hoboken, New Jersey Producers: Tai Chunn/ MVC Productions Brooklyn, New York

Sep 22 2014
D&J Machine Tuff Dawg Fraud/Thief Phoenix Arizona Author: Miamisburg, Ohio Mechanics: D&J Machine Phoenix, Arizona

Sep 22 2014
linkbuildingoffice DexSmart Matt link building office linkbuildingoffice@gmail.com sales@linkbuildingoffice.com contact@linkbuildingoffice.com, Twitter: Lbuildingoffice, Skype: Talks_44 is RIP OFF SCAM and FRAUD Internet Author: Alabama Advertising / Deceptive: linkbuildingoffice Internet

Sep 22 2014
American Home Shield AHS Lies, Fraud and That's not covered by your policy -AHS motto Lancaster California Author: Lancaster, California Warranty Companies: American Home Shield Nationwide

Sep 21 2014
HughesNet MISLEADING, CHEAT PEOPLE OUT OF THOUSANDS, OUTSOURCE TO FOREIGN COMPANIES SO CUSTOMER SERVICE IS LESS THAN A JOKE INTERNET Author: Jasper, Texas Internet Fraud: HughesNet Select State/Province

Sep 21 2014
GreenDot GreenDot MoneyPak THIEVES, FRAUD, ROBBERS Pasadena California, Nationwide
Author: Jacksonville, Florida Cash Services: GreenDot Nationwide

Sep 21 2014
Gerrit Pronske Pronske Patel LLC, Pronske Goolsby & Kathman, PC Commited Fraud, client misconduct, Bad Attorney Dallas Texas Author: Texas Legal Services: Gerrit Pronske Texas

Sep 21 2014
HERBALG.COM CHATSWORT took trail,did'nt work,stopped still taken money $700. Am 100% disable vet, senior nice way to treat people Internet Author: Fort Myers, Florida Supplemental Health Programs: HERBALG.COM CHATSWORT Internet

Sep 21 2014
Sammydress As of 09/12/2014 I orderes two items from sammydress and I requested expiedited services which I paid for the shipping it indicated that it will take 3-5 business days for it to be shipped with expidieted services which was right on time for my upcoming concert I then waited a week no items so I contacted their us number a gentlemen answered the phone and could not find my order number I then made numerous attempts to contact them which I continuely apolpogize and say my items will ship in 1-2 days but so far nothing they havent even sent me a tracking number as promised so I can track my order they are extremely fraudlent and I dont recommend anyone to spend there hard earned money scam China Internet Author: Rancho cordova, California Sales People: Sammydress Internet

Sep 21 2014
kittensforadoption.us classified ads  Internet Author: Foster, Rhode Island Internet Fraud: kittensforadoption.us Internet

Sep 21 2014
ECS*ECIGSHOP This Company charged my VISA Card $99.99 on 8/27/14. The company is a fraud Somewhere in PA. Pennsylvania Author: Lenoir City, Tennessee Credit Card Fraud: ECS*ECIGSHOP Pennsylvania

Sep 21 2014
date.com I paid with credit card for 1month trial of service for 34.99 then after payment was made it confirmed that I just paid 69.99 for 3 months which I can't afford. they ripped me off and that's fraud to advertise for a low price then they take way more than what the price said. I want my money now. cursed be they this day for ripping off a child of God this way in the name of Jesus Christ. Florida Miami Author: green bay, Wisconsin Miscellaneous Companies: date.com Internet

Sep 21 2014
Xingyutrad www.leshosting.ca counterfeit shoes delivered and fake Canadian site Quingdao Internet Author: Puteaux, Alabama Credit Card Fraud: Xingyutrad Internet

Sep 21 2014
Sovereign Endowment Chronicle Well, back in August 21 to be exact Sovereign Endowment Chronicle received a $35 dollar money order and they were to at that time send me form so that I could use them to ascertain funds from different places that give away money to help people that need it to either live on or help make me financial money worries free. My problem is that I think that they have had enough time to act on my request and they have not done so for whatever reason. Thank you very much Paul Powell Los Angeles California Author: Morgantown, West Virginia Financial Services: Sovereign Endowment Chronicle Los Angeles, California

Sep 21 2014
EssayCorp Fraud bad service do not provide any solution just copy paste of google dunno dunno Author: Alabama Colleges and Universities: essaycorp Select State/Province

Sep 21 2014
Goodwill Auction shopgoodwill.com Goodwill Headquarters Orange County Goodwill Auction Fraud Sending Bidders To Ban List Before Close of Auction Santa Ana California Author: Albuquerque , New Mexico Unusual Rip-Off: Goodwill Auction Santa Ana, California

Sep 21 2014
CPS Trading AG Manager: Jeffrey Martin Owner: Peter Schnellmann Fake Hiring Scam They say they have a new office in NEW YORK CITY Internet Author: San Diego, California Credit Card Fraud: CPS Trading AG Internet

Sep 20 2014
trendandtalk.com social internet scam. philadelphia pennsylvania Internet Author: philadelphia, Pennsylvania Internet Fraud: trendandtalk.com Internet

Sep 20 2014
Dalia's Pizza (Upland) Ca Jade ManagerOwner Sammy SAMMY THE OWNER IS A SCAM ARTIST(FRAUD) Upland California Author: NORCO , California Food Stores: Dalia's Pizza (Upland) Ca Upland, California

Sep 20 2014
Geek Live Support Number is SPOOFED. Scam artists that make you believe it's Geek Support Live New York New York Author: Pacifica, California Internet Fraud: Geek Live Support New York, Select State/Province

Sep 20 2014
one guard. insurance cowboys,who wont pay up,wigglers & jigglers,,dont insure with this company. phoenix Arizona Author: scottsdale, Arizona Sales People: one guard. phoenix, Arizona

Sep 20 2014
Yellowpgk.com John Perry Pretending to be a legit business; an international shipping company starting out in America. I was told by emails that I was to receive packages and forward them to certain people around the world. But I just found out yesterday that the post office had to reject a package because the label was fake or altered. I was just looking for some work and this is what happens. San Francisco California Author: Brooklyn, New York Credit Card Fraud: Yellowpgk.com San Francisco , California