Your Search | freelancer.com allows fraud people

Apr 29 2016
Iceberg Cups Never Delivered, No Response Irving Texas Internet Author: Italy, Texas Sales People: Iceberg Cups Internet

Apr 29 2016
UpClick (1) PDF-Format.com, (2) Download PDF Reader 11.0 - Open, Edit & Convert any PDF File! (3) TECH.UPCLK.COM Refund requested. Rep (Terrance,Moses & Ildze Refused Mgr approval.Product never downloaded. Quebec & Malta Internet Author: San Antonio, Alabama Computer Fraud: UpClick Internet

Iceberg Cups Rip off!!!!! Internet
Author: Austin , Texas Internet Fraud: Iceberg Cups Internet

Apr 29 2016
Cash Advance they are going to take me to court because they say i owe someone some money. n/a Internet Author: Newberry, South Carolina Internet Fraud: cash advance Internet

Apr 29 2016
Xlibris Publishing I have given them over $6,000 to publish my book and they keep giving me different people to service me and programs which seem legitemate but I have no proof them have fulfilled them. Bloomington IN. Author: Eastpointe, Michigan Miscellaneous Companies: Xlibris Publishing Internet

Apr 29 2016
Eclipse branding solutions These people sent me pages had me rate and ship them and today they have locked me out my account not agree to pay me any on my money. I have been calling to get in contact with them no one will answer. They guys name is rowe. Internet Author: Temple hills, Maryland Credit Card Fraud: Eclipse branding solutions Internet

Apr 29 2016
Glen D Gold Collectosaurus rex FRANK FRAZETTA FRAUD SAN FRANCISCO Author: New York, New York $$ REWARDS Offered: Glen D Gold CA

Apr 29 2016
reproduction-gallery.com internet fraud no address Customer service was terrible, paints falling out like a rag Internet Author: South San Francisco, California Artist Galleries: reproduction-gallery.com Internet

Apr 28 2016
Hill Street Jewelers Jewelry Liquidators, Oxford Antiques Cheats, Liars, People who steal your money. Los Angeles CA Author: San Jose, California Jewelry Stores: Hill Street Jewelers California

Vom Buflod German Shepherds Ears not up!! Waynesville Ohio
Author: Springdale , Utah Sales People: Vom Buflod German Shepherds Waynesville , Ohio

Apr 28 2016
ge capital lending club [peter smith] [donald smith]3474180582]9149771086] they saidi can get a loan for 1500 dollors they deposited a check in my account and said when it clears to send it back to them that will showim responsible so i did i never got the loan they promise now i owe my bank 700 hundred dollars pleas help get these people they are stealing from the poor i have talk to my bank and the police and gave them there name and phone number they still keep calling my phone can some one call me so i can foword the calls to you guys Internet Author: LYNN, Massachusetts Computer Fraud: ge capital Internet

Apr 28 2016
Iceberg Cups FRAUD Irving Texas Author: Austin, Texas Internet Fraud: Iceberg Cups Internet

Apr 28 2016
Iceberg cups Fraud Splendora Texas Author: Arlington, Tennessee Gift Shops: Iceberg cups

Apr 28 2016
Garcinia Camboigia of Pleasanton, California GarciniaCambogiaMakeOver This company took us for $167.00. They somehow got hold of our card number and took the money out. We tried to call the number listed in this ripoff report, but you can't get an actual human. You can only leave a message. They did call back but they let it ring once, then hang up. We can't reach them. We've tried. We filed a dispute with the card company, but the day after the initial call they refunded $2.78 and claimed that we had agreed to terms because of the refund when our card company contacted them. This made it even more difficult to get our money back. They are liars, thieves, and this isn't their first time...Im sure it won't be the last. We never ordered anything, nor did we receive it. Pleasanton California Author: Nashville, Tennessee Credit Card Fraud: Garcinia Camboigia of Pleasanton, CA Pleasanton, California

Apr 28 2016
Vision Property Management,LLC Charged us almost twice the amount their sign said for monthly payments,now saying we owe them money from 3 years ago Columbia South Carolina Author: Muncie, Indiana Sales People: Vision Property Management,LLC Columbia, South Carolina

Apr 28 2016
wholesale inventory network W.I.N. Pressured 2 older people into something they cant use. FT Lauderdale Florida Author: Vaughn, Washington Boat Cruises: wholesale inventory network FT Lauderdale, Florida

Apr 28 2016
Nationstar Mortgage LLC FRAUD Lewisville Texas Author: Grand Prairie, Texas Mortgage Companies: Nationstar Mortgage LLC Lewisville , Texas

Apr 28 2016
Xane web sol Calling out of the BLUE..about computer issues. RIVESVILLE West Virginia Author: Sandersville, Georgia Computer Fraud: Xane web sol RIVESVILLE, West Virginia

Apr 28 2016
Iceberg cups Iceberg cups is a fraud Internet Author: Jefferson , Texas Specialty Stores: Iceberg cups Internet

Apr 28 2016
Think Media Company Inc Eric WichmanOff Grid Living Magazine Scam fraud Internet Off Grid World Thieves! SCAM SCAM SCAM Internet Author: Idaho Credit Card Fraud: Think Media Company Inc Eric WichmanOff Grid Living Magazine Scam fraud Internet Internet

Apr 28 2016
Open Business Solutions aka Open Business Directory in Dubai, UAE Yellow Pages Fraud Pilladelphia Pennsylvania Author: Port Orchard, Washington Advertising Agencies: Open Business Solutions Pilladelphia, Pennsylvania

Apr 28 2016
REDSTONE PAYMENT SOLUTIONS LLC of HOUSTON TEXAS Adjustments going back 6 months, from the time they were processed. Houston Texas Author: Selma, Alabama Credit Card Fraud: REDSTONE PAYMENT SOLUTIONS LLC of HOUSTON TEXAS Houston, Texas

Apr 28 2016
Fly Infinite In my opinion, this company is a fraud. Burlingame California Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Air Travel: Fly Infinite Burlingame, California

Apr 28 2016
IZWY BE WARNED _ RIP OFF IZWY / FYMDE Shanghai Internet Author: sydney, Alabama Sales People: IZWY Internet

Apr 28 2016
Mac Cleaner Fastspring, or Kayako Billed for a product not ordered, tried bait and switch Santa Barbara California Author: Tempe, Arizona Internet Fraud: Mac Cleaner Santa Barbara, California