FRESH START Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: fresh start
There may be more specific results for "fresh start"
For more specific results for "fresh start"
Showing 1-25 of 30,071 Found Reports For more specific results for "fresh start"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 23 2017
Focus Nutra They con you into a free trial, which is only free for 14 days, then they start charging money every Month Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Supplemental Health Programs: Focus Nutra Internet

Oct 22 2017
South Adams County Water & Sanitation Water rates are RAPACIOUS Commerce City Colorado
Rebut Author: Henderson, Colorado Utility Companies: South Adams County Water & Sanitation Commerce City, Colorado

Oct 20 2017
Laurence N. Girard Laurence Girard Welliko Laurence Girard Internet

Oct 19 2017
Victoria Brides .com Victoriabrides.com, Amolatina.com I say a pop up ad and clicked on GIRLS THAT WILL LOVE TO HIT ON YOU!! Then, Victoria Brides popped up. I was like, GEEZ, there sure are an abundance of amazingly beautiful woman here. I paid $150 to start to get the good Deal on credits. Well, those credits were quickly eaten up in just a couple days and then I paid again and then again as the conversations flowed.. I started to see patterns and then asked, Could you please take a picture of you with a piece of paper that says KERRY to show you that you are Real. Each of the woman I was trying to get to know each acted offended. Then I continued to push the idea and got them to say. OK! However, it never happened of course. THEN I went to Google and entered VICTORIA BRIDES SCAM and this good website appeared. I feel foolish, embarressed and I have had someone promise me a service and straight stole my money. The total cost was over $500.00. Internet
Author: Minnetonka, Minnesota Internet Fraud: Victoria Brides .com Internet

Oct 18 2017
AutoNation Illegal Practices I have a car with serious transmission and engine issues Timonium, MD Nationwide Still missing info Author: West Orange, New Jersey Auto Dealers: AutoNation Illegal Practices Nationwide

6, Report #1162015

Oct 18 2017
Re-Docs Craigslist.org JOB SCAM Albany, CA Internet Not Clear Why a Complaint Was Filed Author: Ohio Misc. Health Specialists: Re-Docs Internet

Oct 17 2017
Pinnacle Flooring Company The individual, juan rodriguez, went over to my home to measure the carpet size for replacing it and after we picked the sample we needed, he said the work crew would show up the following morning to do the installation so needed 50% of the total down in order to start the work. The money was paid as requested only for him to tell me that he had said that the job would start on Monday and not Saturday as originally communicated to us. Monday arrived only to be informed that the work can't be performed because he has no installers available. We had told him the urgency of the work before signing on with them but nothing would let hin bulge. As at writing this, my money has still not been refunded and he has not answered texts or phone calls. Dallas Texas Author: Conroe, Texas Advertising / Deceptive: Pinnacle Flooring Company Dallas, Texas

Oct 17 2017
Alien fresh jerky Martin Ramallo The alien fresh jerky does not answer their phone at all! You receive a recording every time instructing the customer to leave a message which I did several time I called and alien fesh jerky does not respond at all every time! I emailed alien fresh jerky customer department several times with no response at all! Baker California Internet Author: Fontana, California Food Vendors: Alien fresh jerky Internet

Oct 16 2017
Art Van furniture Purchase Ashton leather sofa, love seat,chair 2013. Purchase a 10 year leather warranty. Single women no children. In 2016 the leather sofa start to peel. Notify the warranty company . The warranty inspector said it was peeling because it was dry & it's not covered under warranty really. Will not purchase another Warranty. My next furniture purchase will come from Gardner White see you Art Van furniture you will not scam me again on a Warranty. Southfield Michigan Author: Oak Park, Michigan Inspectors: Art Van furniture Southfield, Michigan

Oct 16 2017
GEICO GEICO does not want to pay all of the damages caused to my car by one of GEICO'S client. Houston Texas Internet Next Step Suggestion Author: Houston, Texas Car Insurance: GEICO Internet

Oct 16 2017
Northside Turnkey Services/Dwayne Mayberry Manager /owner Dwayne Mayberry dba North side Turnkey Services Dishonesty/deceiving/adding on material but cannot produce receipts that he claim to have purchased, breach of contract by not providing the service he agreed too, lied about his crew of people regardings time to start work daily and lied about his crew being at the work site daily until job was finished. houston Texas Author: Katyt, Texas Builders & Contractors: Northside Turnkey Services/Dwayne Mayberry Manager /owner houston, Texas

Oct 15 2017
Nuavive Derma Serum and Eye Cream. Please note that this item was presented on Shark Tank and all five invested in this product. Shame on them. Let's start this by saying SCAM. Many of us have been scammed by Nuavive from their free trial, auto-send products, shipping charges. It appers they have covered themselves from class action suit or even having their charges removed from your charge account. Do not deal with this company or any other company that tries to give you free samples on skin care products. They are wolves in sheep's clothing. If you want to purchase Nuavive, go to Amazon. The price for the serum is only $33, so much less that Nuvive is offering. Internet Author: Decatur, Alabama Skin Care: Nuavive Internet

Oct 14 2017
Warrior Neema Clairvoyant Neema warrior remote viewer I can give you blow by blow accounts Warrior Neema is an internet psychic on Keen . This advisor will string you along and take your money . This advisor told me three years ago I would marry this man, but he has moved away and is having a baby with another woman. One of the most fraudulent unethical person I have come across in my lifetime. Also when you present info to her that she was wrong, she will start swearing at you and threatening you, will send harassing emails. Internet Author: Hinsdale, Illinois Psychic: Warrior Neema Internet

Oct 14 2017
Save a lot savannah ga They sell rotten meat and dont offer refunds. Dipping into fresh blood to make meat appear red and fresh. Theyve had multiple calls to the health department all they do is slap on the hand and tell them to throw out the meat. After the hurricane power went out and all meat that was bad fouled up the store and you could see nothing but brown meat and soured chicken being sold. Savannah Georgia Author: Savannah, Georgia Inspectors: Save a lot savannah ,

Oct 14 2017
DUVERA FINANCIAL dba EASY PAY FINANCE swindler's bussiness!!!!!!!!!! charging 189% interest carlsbad California Just look at how credible and honorable they are Author: San Marcos, California Financial Services: DUVERA FINANCIAL dba EASY PAY FINANCE carlsbad, California

Oct 12 2017
CFD Stocks Firstly, I deposited $250 to start trading with CFD stocks. The sooner I came in contact with Dan, my Account Manager, I have been trying to withdraw my investment from the company because I suspected that Dan was more interested in me making more deposits. He knew I was a novice on their trading platform and needed guidance from him. I mentioned that to him the first time we spoke. He told me that he would help me.  London Internet Author: Parklands, Other Brokerage Companies On-line: CFD Stocks Internet

Oct 11 2017
security service federal credit union Non-Posting of Charges, Then post day later with nsf fees san antonio Texas NSF postings--- Author: helotes, Texas Credit & Debt Services: security service federal credit union san antonio, Texas

Oct 09 2017
Rmd engineering RmdRmdi Highly unethical company! Do not trust anything they say! They tried to steal our key staff and start a competing company after we hired them to prototype our process! Saskatoon Saskatchewan Author: Saskatoon, Saskatchewan Small Business Services: Rmd engineering Internet

Oct 08 2017
Jewelry Fresh Danny The Company has no Customer Service Department or phone number that they can be contacted if you want to as a question or give your credit card or debit card to a live person they only way you can order is by internet only. When ask for the Customer Service number I was told that is old and out dated. Internet Author: Plainsboro, New Jersey BBB Better Business Bureau: Jewelry Fresh Internet

Oct 07 2017
PANAMA PROPERTY CONNECTION Jack Studnicky TRUMP OCEAN CLUB, Internet Honesty and Truth Author: , Realtors: Panama Property Connection - Punta Pacifica Realty Internet