Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: fresh start
There may be more reports for "fresh start"
For more results perform a general search for "fresh start"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 22 2017
Global Financial Training Program REVIEW: Commitment to client satisfaction. Premier training company teaching people who want to enter the lucrative business of providing all types of financing to businesses that have been turned down by their local banks. How to OWN YOUR OWN FINANCE COMPANY. More than 35 years in the financing business experience. Four day training in New York City all expenses paid at one of New Yorks finest hotels. Learn how to qualify your clients needs and how you make money. Meet between 10-15 lenders in person or by webinar. The latest marketing techniques to get your phone ringing very quickly. Global Financial Training will build your website with a customized LOGO and start you off with 1000 Leads to jump start your business. Ripoff Report Verified
Author: Tempe, Arizona Financial Services: Global Financial Training TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Premier training company teaching people who want to enter the lucrative business of providing all types of financing to businesses that have been turned down by their local banks. How to OWN YOUR OWN FINANCE COMPANY. More than 35 years in the financing business experience. Internet

Feb 18 2017
Duval's Fresh Local Seafood Duvals New World Cafe Duval's Fresh Local Seafood ,Bad News, Sarasota Florida
Author: Longboat Key, Florida Restaurants: Duval's Fresh Local Seafood Sarasota, Florida

Feb 16 2017
EGV Co. Inc Omnisure MO Contacts at company:Kyle, Matt, Brian, Steven Read from script....would not let me talk. My son responded to officially looking notice and they sold him policy. 2 hours later we were trying to cancel. They kept transfering us from one person to the next and offering to listen to us but then saying you need coverage on your 2005 blah blah blah.... My college student was ripped off of not only 400 initial dollars but will have to close all accounts and start over so that they will not take the monthly amount for the amount owed. How can they be allowed to send such official documents declaring timeis out and being liable for cost of repairs blach blah. I can only imagine what they do each time someone forks over their credit care information to them. O Fallon Missouri Author: Universal City , Texas Auto Warranty: EGV Co. Inc Omnisure MO O Fallon, Missouri

Feb 13 2017
Fresh-O-Matic TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Fresh-O-Matic Corporation excellent reputation, awarded A+ Rating for their commitment to 100% client satisfaction. Fresh-O-Matic has proven they will go above and beyond the clients expectations. Thousands of distributors throughout Canada and U.S.A., Fresh-O-Matic Corporation is the vending industry leader with a solid reputation along with an experienced support staff dedicated to a commitment of strong customer service.*UPDATE: Recognized by Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Fresh-O-Matic pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Fresh-O-Matic Corporation. Author: Toronto, Ontario Miscellaneous Companies: Fresh-O-Matic TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Fresh-O-Matic Corporation committed to total customer satisfaction. Toronto, Ontario

Feb 13 2017
Fresh-O-Matic TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Fresh-O-Matic Corporation committed to total customer satisfaction. Fresh-O-Matic concluded, after many discussions with past and current distributors of Fresh-O-Matic has a proven support network that has provided thousands of qualified entrepreneurs the opportunity to start home-based vending businesses since 1986.*UPDATE: Fresh-O-Matic Corporation pledges their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Fresh-O-Matic Corporation is recognized by Ripoff Report as a Verified Safe business. Fresh-O-Matic Vending Opportunity Author: Columbus, Ohio Vending Machine Companies: Fresh-O-Matic TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Fresh-O-Matic Corporation committed to total customer satisfaction. Toronto, Ontario

Feb 09 2017
coal face products I seen it saying she was going to start her new co. and don't care about the tv show. I ordered a trail makes your skin feel like chalk. came with no invoice.it is a vary costly mistake. I was sent 2 now $176.00 people do not get caught in this trap. all i have i have is a box with addtress st.petersburg fl. Nationwide Author: lake charles, Louisiana Skin Care: coal face products Nationwide

Feb 08 2017
Dean Wright National Networked Investigations NN InvestigationsDean WrightSIT So I guess I should start by saying that I despise people and companies who prey on others and fraudulently try to fool people into paying money for something they have no intention of supplying. To be honest I do not understand why these people are not investigated by the police or by trading standards or other agencies. The truth is that they just do not seem to care. I want to warn anyone who thinks about working with these people of what has happened to me, and to say it will almost definitely happen to you also. Oxford Nationwide
Author: Alabama Advertising / Deceptive: Dean Wright National Networked Investigations Nationwide

Feb 07 2017
EnchanceMindIQ See above, no other name found I spoke with two reps, one was suppose to be a supervisor, to ask for refund, I ordered this product supposedly on the 22nd of Jan. The trial was suppose to be 14 days. I received the product on the 26th of Jan. The 14 day trial was suppose to start AFTER I RECEIVED THE PRODUCT. They began the trails the minute I ordered. I cancelled on the 2-6-17. my card had already been charged $89.92 on the 2-6-17. This company is a rip-off and operate fraudulent practices. Tampa Internet, Florida Author: Stone Mountain, Georgia Mental Health: EnchanceMindIQ Internet

Feb 07 2017
Beauty Impressions Nouva Fresh Deducted 97.83 from my acct-the full price of which I only agreed to pay 4.95 Internet Terms.... Author: Rockland, Massachusetts Skin Care: Beauty Impressions Internet

Feb 06 2017
seller networks Recently I tried to sell an Acura RSX 2003 on Auto Trader. I was contacted by Sellers Network with a deal that seemed too good to be true. They offered to put my add in lots of national publications and websites all for $200. They customized my add , including pictures, and told me they would take all calls and tell me when a serious offer came in. I thought $7200 was an ambitious price to list the car. They suggested to start at $8900. I drooled a little bit and gave them my card information. Months went by and they resisted my attempts to lower the price. Eventually we lowered the price, tweeked the add and the pictures with not one call or offer. I think their business model involves; Get the listing by promising a high selling price, get the $200 , then sit back and do nothing. the American dream! Las Vegas Nevada Author: Minneapolis, Minnesota Auto Advertising Services: seller networks Internet

Feb 02 2017
Nouva Fresh Morning Glory Youth New Jersey New Jersey Author: Metairie, Louisiana Skin Care: Nouva Fresh New Jersey

Jan 31 2017
starling capital they first for activating the account 300$ then they ask for 10,000 to start trading so i sent only 2600 and after seeing nothing have changed in my account i trid to make a withraw of 100$ and its pending after a week i trid to withraw the full amount off 2600 but then it says if i want to do another withraw then the first one i whon't be able to complete but by the end nothing is going back to your account and im trying to contact them but they keep on hanging up the phone so i figured thet its a scam once i have sent them the money united states Nationwide Author: monsey, New York Brokerage Companies On-line: starling capital Nationwide

Jan 29 2017
My Cash Table.com They are now PayKilo.com!! Watch out!! Ripoff!!!! I signed up to post ads for 10 bucks a pop! My sibling refered me to the site! I am a skeptic and just don't believe one can make money this way. After a few dayds of my sibling doing it ,I could see an accumulation of money growing day by day! I was told that after you accrue about 500 bucks you can cash out and start all over! That was not the case at all!! I am quite a socialite on Twitter so I tweeted this credit site through Cash Table with my reference code. In no time I had grossed about 1200. Bucks! I logged in to cash out I had to do a large amount of surveys in which they ask you to buy stuff! I logged out and tried to log in several days later and the site had changed to Paykilo.com! Internet Author: AUGUSTA, Georgia Home Based Business: My Cash Table.com Internet

Jan 29 2017
NORTH STAR TRUCKING Owner: Mark Thompson USDOT # 2094041MC# 730485Manager Jim Morris. 830-285-09372029 Junction Hwy Kerrville, Texas 78028 Warning If you are a Business or an Individual wanting to start working with this company (North Star Trucking). Bountiful; Kerrville San Antonio and Three Rivers Utah; Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Local Transportation: NORTH STAR TRUCKING Bountiful, Utah

Jan 26 2017
New Start Media claims to be City Wide Promotions, a legitimate business in Davenport, IA Telemarketer selling advertising on local football calendar Davenport Iowa Author: frisco, Texas Advertising Agencies: New Start Media Internet

Jan 26 2017
Cobra Electronics I RECEIVED A COBRA DASH CAM for Christmas 2015. In less than a year it began to start and stop intermittently. I called Cobra and they said to send it in as it was in the warranty period. It came back with a new cord, but Cobra had completely deprogrammed it and so I had to reprogram it. Now it won't always start recording even though the red light is on. I have to unplug the power cord and reconnect it and sometimes it'll start and other times it won't. Every minute now the screen turns black for a second with a bunch of green tiny print appearing on it, so if it's changing segments that frequently, it's deprogrammed itself. I called Cobra with this problem while still in the warranty period, but this time they insisted on a receipt. I called my kids who bought it for me and they didn't have a receipt anymore. Although I am sure I filled out and sent in the warranty registration, Cobra told me, no receipt, no service. So if you give a Cobra item as a gift, keep the receipt or give it to the recipient of your gift and explain to them that although it's kind of crude to give a gift with the receipt (they shouldn't know how much you paid for it) you should do it anyway. THIS COBRA UNIT SELLS AT FRY'S ELECTRONICS FOR $99, but you can buy the identical item without the Cobra brand name on it (it's made in China) and some like it on eBay starting in the $9 range and some of them have both front and rear lenses and record front and rear traffic. I wish Cobra would have used my warranty registration and not denied me my warranty rights because I couldn't produce a receipt. Chicago Illinois Author: Mesa , Arizona Electronic Manufacturers: Cobra Electronics Chicago, Illinois

17, Report #1352049

Jan 25 2017
BNC-GC Buildnet corp.Johnathan Moore Johnathan took 50 % to make a remodelación in my unit and he after 4 month finish with the permit and now at time to start the work he don't answer my calls. His license will be revoked and will be at jail. Aventura Florida CORRECTION Author: Doral, Florida Home Improvements: BNC-GC Aventura, Florida

18, Report #1351970

Jan 25 2017
Fresh Cleaning Management Co. Fresh Cleaning Management South FloridaFresh Cleaning Fraud Cleaning management. Do not let this con artist in your home! Miami Florida Author: coral gables, Florida Cleaning Services: Fresh Cleaning Management Co. Internet

Jan 25 2017
Spywhizz.com Send your money via western union and we will start the process...I contact company to confirm and they said they would get started, but nothing happen and it's been two weeks Florida Internet Author: sharon hill, Pennsylvania Cross-Border Scams: Spywhizz.com Internet

Jan 20 2017
ROK7.com Seems scam, They start charging credit card without your approval Internet Author: Internet Gift Shops: ROK7.com Internet

Jan 17 2017
smart start smart start interlocks are set up to fail you internet for sure Nationwide Author: port angeles, Washington Questionable Activities: smart start Nationwide

Jan 16 2017
Intelgen Gen2 or Fresh solutions Diet fresh-diet-solutions.com free trial set-up Auto-pay con. Products you didn't ask for. Refunds you'll never get. USA Internet Author: Vancouver, Alabama Supplemental Health Programs: Intelgen Gen2 or Fresh solutions Diet Internet

Jan 10 2017
Galchus and Gordon Family and Criminal Defense Attorneys Frank Galchus lawyer who does not represent clients interests or their wishes in any way. This lawyer disappears in court and shows up late for court. Fresh Meadows New York Author: Rego Park, New York Lawyers: Galchus and Gordon Family and Criminal Defense Attorneys Fresh Meadows, New York

Jan 07 2017
Hallmark Financial David Hall Claims to be or represent an investor for start-up companies. Perhaps offers loans too. Britain Internet Author: Nashville, Tennessee Financial Services: Internet

Jan 07 2017
Smart Start Ignition Block GETTING STRANDED BECAUSE THE PIECE OF S* DOESN'T WORK PROPERLY GRAPEVINE Nationwide Roberts comment Author: Oneida, Tennessee Attorney Generals: Smart Start Ignition Block Nationwide